• Bookkeeping & Reconciliation of Banks, Loans & AR / AP, Payrolls.
• Review of books, yearend adjustment & finalizing financials
• Preparing various returns 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) at Sundin & Fish CPA PLC
- Assistant Manager Accounts at eSys Information Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Account Specialist at M/S Ankur Industries
11 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Post Graduate diploma in Computer Application - Computer Application
- Master Of Commerce - Commerce
- Bachelor Of Commerce - Commerce
2. CPA Resume
Question Collaborator * Drafted CPA review sample test questions and solution explanations.
- CPA at Roger CPA Review
- CPA at Roger CPA Review
- President/Owner at Smart Start Redemption Centers, Inc
- Attorney at Law Office of Gregory S. Mossman
6 years at this Job
- Master of Accountancy
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology /Animal Physiology
Create 20 detail reports and at least 20 Summary report using MS Excel and MS Access ♦ Posting of Journal entries to help do the monthly close ♦ Work on system wide speed up and simplification of closing entries and other accounting system improvements. ♦ Work with CFO and Director of Finance to create weekly report combining revenue data and statistics with labor hours, wages by position. Training of staff at Spot Light 29 casino on use of the MS Access Ms Excel system I setup to do the Key Volume indicator reports matching revenue stats and dollars with Payroll hours and dollars. Made good use of my teaching background and student background Extensive work on 2019 budget production.
- Financial Analyst, accountant, CPA at ROBERT HALF CPA SPOT LIGHT
- Controller at RIVER ROCK ENTERTAINMENT AUTHORITY
- Controller at FANTASY SPRINGS RESORTS CASINO
- Financial Analyst /Accounting Manager at CABAZON BAND O F MISSION INDIANS
9 months at this Job
- MBA - MBA
- certification - law
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science - Business
4. CPA Resume
Performed tax, accounting and advisory services for small and medium-sized businesses. Responsible for year-end accounting entries and completing tax returns for corporations and pass-through entities (S-
Corporation and Partnerships), as well as, high net worth individuals.
• Provided guidance for Q-sub consolidation and grouping passive activities
- CPA at JM KNOLL LLC
- Chief Financial Officer at NEWTON MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- at NEWTON MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- Controller at NEWTON MANUFACTURING COMPANY
3 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Finance
- B.B.A. - Accounting
5. CPA Resume
services to businesses and individuals
• Financial statements preparation
• Prepare payroll and related tax forms such as W-2's, 1099s, etc.
• Prepare individual, business, and non-profit tax returns (1040, 1065, and 990 forms)
• Complete tax forms in compliance with legislation and regulations
• Help taxpayers using the tax codes to the maximum benefit allowed
• Bookkeeping services
- CPA at Timothy R Pruett
- CFO and Vice President for Finance at UNIVERSITY OF RIO GRANDE
- Associate Vice President for Business and Finance at WILMINGTON COLLEGE
- Accounting Manager at DEACONESS LONG TERM CARE, INC
15 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Accounting
- Provided CFO/Controller services to Aadvantage Laundry Systems and affiliate, located in Garland, TX during their due diligence and post-sale transition of the companies' assets to Envirostar (NYSE ticker symbol EVI). My primary objective was to create and maintain accurate financial statements in accordance with GAAP along with a comprehensive reporting package that would facilitate the sale, and later, the monthly reporting requirements of EVI. During the process I worked directly with both management teams and the multiple audit firms that represented each company. To highlight: - Initially worked alongside the sellers' outside audit team to convert Aadvantage's non-GAAP records into GAAP financial statements for the quarter ending Sept 2017 for the purpose of Auditors' Review. Afterwards: - Worked with the company's personnel and their outside software developer to modify and enhance their existing ERP system to accurately report GAAP information. - Worked with Aadvantage's employees and ownership to create, implement, and train accrual accounting to the departmental staff. - Prepared GAAP statements for the quarter and year ending Dec 2017, as well as the February closing and opening GAAP financial statements for both the buyer and the sellers in accordance with their buy/sale agreement. - Post-sale, created new GAAP statements and monthly reporting package per EVI's new accounting policies and new monthly due dates. - Established processes and procedures to create accurate and timely financial statements in accordance with GAAP and trained newly hired EVI site controller on those processes and procedures.
- CPA, provided CFO/Controller Services at Gregg Sumrow, CPA
- Chief Financial Officer at Southwest Moulding Co, LP and subsidiaries
- Controller at Great Western Press, Inc and subsidiaries
- Sr. Accountant and later Controller at Pyramid Teleproductions, Inc and subsidiaries
1 year at this Job
- BBA - Accounting
Available for consulting work in all areas of Financial and Managerial Accounting. Adjunct accounting professor teaching financial and managerial accounting at the college level. Available to teach short-term financial and managerial accounting classes to businesses to educate your employees.
- CPA and Accounting Educator at Gene F. Cancellieri, CPA
- Vice President-Finance at Oticon Inc.
- Vice President-Finance at Oticon Inc.-Somerset, NJ
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
More than ten years experience preparing and filing multiple individual tax returns annually using online applications/programs. Active CPA license and PTIN eligible.
- CPA and Tax Preparer at Self Employed
- CPA and Tax Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- CPA and Tax Officer at Bank of America
- Audit Officer, Corporate and Global Capital Markets at Bank of America
at this Job
- BS - Business Administration
9. CPA Resume
at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance graduated with Honors
10. CPA Resume
Performed tax services and compilation and reviews for clients of successful local CPA firm representing high net worth individuals, several who are well-known entrepreneurs in San Diego.
● Planned and performed reviews, tax and other services for sophisticated clients including the preparation of fully disclosed financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
● Researched and formulated tax-planning strategies and made recommendations to clients.
● QuickBooks expert providing system set-up and monthly follow-up of client in-house financial statements.
- CPA at Oliva, Goddard & Wright, CPA's
- Controller at BeamOne, LLC
- CPA at Gabele & Associates, CPA's
7 years at this Job
- Certified Public Accountant