I am sending my resume for the Pharmacy Technician position. I desire to be among the molded leaders in your hospital institution and to participate in practicing and maintaining patient health. I am employed as a CPhT II for Sarasota Memorial Hospital. I am competent with the state of Florida's laws and rules and (PTCB) nationally certified. Tampa General Hospital offers me not only advancement in my career as a healthcare representative, but more experience in my practice for safe medicine for our patience. I have been employed with Sarasota Memorial Hospital since December 2017 to the present time; however, they will vouch how dedicated I am to the profession. Skills: *Adjudication (understanding rejections, prior authorizations) * Knowing brand and generics for formularies *Basic math for dosing on eye drops, antibiotic suspensions, IV compounding, handling hazardous category medicines, maintaining USP standards etc * Inventory tracking: controlled and noncontrolled substances Specialty medicines: HIV, Hepatitis, diabetic, cancer etc *WPM 50 * Premiere Customer Service * Ensuring Correct Order and Organization Duties * Mastered Microsoft tools: Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Word * Filing Attachments for Records and Orders * Attentive to Expiration Dates * Operate with Minimum Observation I appreciate you taking the time to regard me as a possible employee for your hospital. I look forward to hearing from you and meeting you soon.. Sincerely,
- CPhT II at Sarasota Memorial Hospital
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
2. CPhT Resume
I work as a CPhT in the pharmacy. I have 10 years of experience in customer service. I have experience in finding innovation solutions for my patients. I have conducted follow up with physicians on clarification issues on prescriptions, worked with insurance companies in order to obtain paid claims for medication, and I always put the customer above all other job duties.
- CPhT at Food City Pharmacy
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - General Studies
3. CPhT Resume
CPhT are responsible for assisting pharmacists in the handling of prescription drugs for patients. Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels. Assist customers by answering simple questions, locating items or referring them to the pharmacist for medication information. Excellent customer service with patients, doctor office, insurance company and vendors.
- CPhT at Sam's Club
- IV Technician at Omnicare
- Compounding Pharmacy Technician at Prescription Health Resource
- Sterile compounding technician at Coram / CVS Caremark
1 year, 10 months at this Job
•Help health care providers and residents by greeting them in person and by phone; answer questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist
•Organize medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculate quantities.
•Maintain records current by inputting physician orders in quarterly
•Data entry - System: ComputerRX, SuiteRX (IPS)
•Bill and fill assigned assisted living facility (ALF) calendar cycles according to their assigned monthly cycle.
•Triage and input incoming prescriptions in a timely manner
•Add/Update facility MAR in Accuflo system
•Doctor call - contact doctor by fax and/or phone on prescription renewal requests.
•Process payments on accounts for residents as requested
•Assist in packaging medications for monthly cycles and daily orders manually and through DOSIS
•Assist in delivery process; preparing medications by creating delivery tickets for proof of delivery
•Complete closing procedures at end of each day.
•Assist in training procedures to any new team mates as needed.
•Open/close pharmacy on given weekends
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) at Ray's - QIC Pharmacy
- Customer Service Representative, Certified Pharmacy Technician at DaVita RX- Call Center Pharmacy
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Pharmacy Concepts
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion - Pharmacy Technician
- High School Diploma
• Received Inventory and dispensed medications to patients under supervision of Pharmacist.
• Prepared and distribute of all medications and pharmaceutical products for all patients' age groups (geriatrics, adult, adolescent, pediatric and neonatal).
• Answer patient's questions, provide detail information about medications used to prepare patient for upcoming medical procedures.
• Assisted pharmacists in processing approximately 150-250 prescriptions daily.
- Pharmacy Technician-Cpht at EmblemHealth aHIP &GHI Company Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Clerk at EmblemHealth aHIP &GHI Company Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Technician (internship) at Fulton Pharmacy
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Pharmacy Technology
I apply all CPhT skills to my position.
- CPhT Certified Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
- Caretaker at VA HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
- CPhT at Accredo Health Group
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- College prep
Fill prescriptions and assist customers in a fast paced pharmacy. Answer phone calls and run drive thru. Also responsible for daily inventory and stocking shelves. Paper work must also be completed and filed daily.
- Certified Lead Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) at CVS Health
- Customer Service Representative at Powe Techology
- Key Holder at Shoppers World
- Key Holder at Crazy 8
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
Description: Assisting Pharmacist with all pharmacy functions Supervisor: Deven Patel RPh, Keith Clough RPh/PharmD, Leslie James CPhT Employer:
- CPhT IV at Truman Medical Centers
- Sales Associate at Wal-Mart Stores Inc
- Certified Pharmacy Technician Level IV at Community Pharmacy Inc
- Pharmacy Technician/Inventory Control Specialist at Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Social Science, Linguistics
- Vocational - Computers I
- - Psychology, Sociology
Responsible for all training of new techs, Promptly deal with any and all problems as well as troubleshooting in the computer. Effectively deal with customers problems. Delegating duties and responsibility to other technicians. Getting prescriptions out in a timely manner.
- Lead-Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) at Wal-Mart Pharmacy
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- AA - Sales, Marketing and Promotion
- AA - Mass Communication
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) - customer service (including but not limited to drive thru, register, answering phone), new prescription entry, filling prescriptions, talking to insurance and doctor office
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) at Walgreens
- Sales Clerk (Seasonal) at Michael Kors
- Sales Clerk (part-time) at Walgreens
- Cashier/Customer Service/Stocker/Cook/Server at Vidor Pirate Intermediate Football Academy
11 months at this Job
- BESS - College of Education