Craftsman/superintendent also worked for company 2005 -2007
- Craftsman at Ben leland const.
- Owner/President at Geno's home restoration services
- Master Carpenter at
8 months at this Job
- None - Architecture, biology and human behavior
- Some college
Craftsman specializing in the fabrication of made to order lighting fixtures from raw brass and copper materials
• Complete each build within standardized time allotments
• Read and follow print sets
• Work within other departments to develop flexibility across production Lathe operation for various spins , Hossfeld for bending, cold saw, band saw, rollers, drilling and tapping, torch and soldering *Built lights for web and editorial add campaigns.
- Craftsman at The urban electric company
- Artist Apprentice at Jan Frank
- Brand Manager at Billy Reid
- Visual Merchandiser at Double RL Ralph Lauren
11 months at this Job
- BFA Studio Art/ Art History
- Associates in liberal arts and sciences, emphasis in Art Studies - Drawing, color theory, museum studies
- None - Architecture/landscape architecture
• As a woodworking craftsman, I build custom, fine furniture for businesses and individual customers, specializing in custom tables.
• I am proficient in all skills needed to complete projects from start to finish.
• These skills include milling lumber, assembly, and all finish work for the project.
• I am responsible for meeting strict deadlines, while still ensuring the finished product quality exceeds client expectations.
- Craftsman at Purposeful Designs
- Remodeling Contractor at Self Employed
- Solutions Consultant at Angie's List
- Sales and Leasing Professional / Buyer at Lockhart Cadillac
5 months at this Job
- - Education
1919 Glynn Ave. Suite #48 Brunswick, GA 31520 United States 05/2012 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Craftsman Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: I regularly operate a forklift, angle grinders, table saws, radius-arm saws, circular saws, pneumatic nail-guns, impact-driver drills, a box truck and a hand dolly. I am required to use various types of hand tools including: five-in-one, hammer, pry bar, razor knife, putty knife, 4' level, 2' level, speed square, framing square, dry-wall square, C-clamps, caulk gun, a range of grinding stones, blades and polishing pads used with an angle grinder, a variety of chemicals including acetone, granite sealer, silicone, knife-grade "tenax wax", and pourable liquid setter epoxy. Due to the fact that the majority of our clients order "high-end" kitchens, my job requires an excessive amount of attention to detail and tediousness that produces satisfying results with little room for error.When dealing with a client, customer service, communication and satisfaction is a field in which I excel in. I often consult with clients on a daily basis. Supervisor: Gene Harris ((912)230-7627) Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Craftsman at U-Save Cabinets & Floors
- Kitchen Crew Member at U-Save Cabinets & Floors
- Kitchen Manager (Head Chef) at The Hot Skillet Cafe
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
755 AMXS, 55 ECG, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base
Special Operation Forces/ Personnel Recovery Aircraft Maintenance 7 level (Craftsman)
AFSC/MOS: 2A272, 2012 Jan 10 - 2018 Jan 09, Annual Salary: $30,000
Supervisor: Louis Gaytan, Master Sergeant, (940)249-3718
Supervised maintenance of specially modified electronic attack aircraft valued at over $2.3
Billion to support priority US Joint Special Operations Command Missions. Identified and isolated system malfunctions through investigative troubleshooting. Performed removal, repair, and installation of components, operational checks, conducted inspections of aircraft/ systems, and trained and certified team members on core tasks. Monitored and enforced safety and security directives of team members:
• Shift lead, supervised up to 6 team members per shift, facilitated obtaining professional goals of subordinates through group and one on one training as well as completed task certification on team members.
• Experienced team worker, resolved problems and ID'd needed team building with process of elimination
• Regularly performed interviews and debrief of personnel. Experience dealing with and talking to people to ascertain and interpret information to determine required level of investigation 2
• Performed on the line maintenance for priority missions and solved time compliant discrepancies with little to no prior information that would otherwise result in mission No-Go.
• Base Security experience as Security Forces Augmentee. Underwent annual training in base protection with admissibility of individuals, anti-terrorism measures, base wide law enforcement, less than lethal techniques and M4 firearms proficiency.
• Analyzed aircraft documentation for discrepancies and performed computer database documentation of job tasks and maintenance actions
- Craftsman at United States Air Force
6 years at this Job
3670 Dobleann drive Charlottesville, Virginia, 22911 (434)973-4702 PC Board Manufacturer Manufacture printed circuit boards for use in commercial applications, prototype boards, including medical, pharmaceutical, safety, building, and MILSPEC aircraft applications. Manufacturer physical PC board, read print diagrams and place components on boards using the following equipment and processes: → Riston laminator is used to laminate printed circuit boards so images of pads and traces may be applied to the copper clad side of the circuit boards after boards have been CNC drilled, scrubbed, and heated. → CoLight M-128 and CoLight 1230 light frames are used to shoot images of pads and traces onto circuit boards after laminating. → Ceco developer is used to develop and remove laminate from circuit boards except for pads and traces after image is shot onto circuit boards using CoLight M-128, and CoLight 1230 light frames. → The Marseco etcher is used after the Ceco delevoper to remove all copper from circuit boards except for pads and traces. → Grieve ovens sre used to bake circuit boards after the solder mask, and the image of the component placement image is silkscreened on the circuit board. The solder mask and component placement print are cured so that they can never be removed. → Silkscreen printing of printed circuit boards applies solder mask (green coloring) and component image to circuit boards. The CoLight M-128 and CoLight 1230 is used to shoot copies of artwork onto film that is applied to silkscreen printing images of component placement on circuit boards, also printing front and rear machine panels. → Craftsman large and small drill presses are used drill holes in units that will be built. → Weller WTC PT soldering irons are used to solder components to the circuit boards. The legs of components are soldered to the pads of the circuit boards. → Kwik check calipers are used during visual inspection of printed circuit boards to measure drilled hole sizes in circuit boards. → Visual inspection and quality control of unassembled circuit boards for drilled hole sizes, solder mask coverage, silkscreen legibility and component placement image, solder shorts, and any material imperfections before boards are shipped to the customer. → Experienced in manual assembly of surface mount and through hole printed circuit boards. → Experienced in using Microsoft office to prepare reports and presentations. Microsoft office was used heavily in my college classes. → Have used pick and place machine (Gold place LE40) which is used in automated surface mount printed circuit board assembly. → Assemble wire harness assemblies with connectors according to prints and drawings. → Assemble coax cables according to prints and drawings. Addeco temporary services Charlottesville, Virginia
- Craftsman at WWW Electronics, Inc
- at WWW Electronics, Inc
- Group Leader at Badger Fire Protection Systems
21 years at this Job
- high school diploma
• Shop craftsman.
• Specialty fabrication
• Wood restoration
• Wood finishing
• Documentation of historic restorations
- Craftsman at Worcester Eisenbrandt, Inc
- Sole Proprietor at A.R. Knapp
- Vice President at Brendel Restoration
- Senior Craftsman and Project Manager at Woodcare Plus
1 year at this Job
- - CAD and computer graphics
- Regents Diploma
• As a Craftsman my duty day to day are
• operating forklifts and man lifts, bolt up,sandblasting, spotting equipment,operating tools, and coat pipe
- Craftsman 1 at Uci Construction
- Craftsman 1 at Total Western Inc
- Fire Technician at AAA QUALITY SERVICES
- Dish Network Technician at Dish network
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
UK BS35 2BH
• Website Design Experience
• Attended customers; Moved furniture; Assisted Owner; Wood Works Letter of recommendation attached. Alan Etheridge Country Craftsman 8 St Marys Way Thornbury BS35 2BH UK 2/8/2017 confirm he was always professional when dealing with customers. As a young man I found Jeremy always polite and courteous. I found him a pleasure to work with, honest and reliable. I would highly recommend any employer seriously consider taking him on as he will become a real asset to your business. Sincerely, Alan Etheridge [email protected] 07454393133
- Country Craftsman at Independent Retailer Specializing in Furniture Restoration & Learning
1 year at this Job
I am currently developing my electrical wiring and soldering skills as a craftsman apprentice building luxury lighting.
- Craftsman Apprentice II at Urban Electric Company
- at Piccolo Spoleto
- at Sparks Research
- at Entourage Clothing and Gifts
5 months at this Job
- - Logo Design
- - Logo Design
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- BFA - Senior Exhibition