- Crane Mechanic at SureLift Crane and Rigging
at this Job
troubleshooting grove tms an gmk with eks systems also able to diagnose cummins an Mercedes engine also able to use schematic electrical an hydraulic as well
- Crane Mechanic at Circle 8 Crane Services
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic at Keiwit Offshore Services
- Shop Technician at H an E rental services
- Field Maintenance Technician at RSH equipment
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Maintenance, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical repairs
- Crane Mechanic at Big B Crane and Rigging
- Crane field mechanic at Austin Bridge and Road
- Crane Mechanic at Essex Crane Rental
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Business
Worked offshore repairing and inspecting, Lattice Boom, Box Boom and Teliscopic Boom Cranes. Worked two on two off, taking care of several platforms, taking breakdowns and performing quarterly and annual inspections plus repairs. Filled out all paperwork, to include JSA's, repair sheets and inspection documentation for customers crane books, per BSEE's requirements. Changed out or repaired, winches, wire ropes (when required or damaged), pendant lines, limit switches(valves) and control/dump valves ect. Performed many pull and load tests using, Pad eyes, weights and water bags. I have worked both, shallow and deep water utilizing Boats and helicopters.
- Crane Mechanic at Sparrows Group
- Industrial Electrician at Weyerhaeuser Plywood
- at Standard Cranes and Hoist
- at P&H Cranes Morris Material Handling
9 months at this Job
Assisted Lead Mechanic with heavy crane work for large lifts lnspected wire rope, brakes and various crane functionality while adhering to all safety protocols and standard operating procedures. -Monitored and assisted with cargo lifts, being highly aware of pinch points and areas of line of fire Deck Hand 0A2O1g.Ogt2O1S Services SO CalShip Terminal lsland, CA - Assisted with loading and unloading of cargo on shipping yard and work boats -Transferred passengers from both land and water platforms safely -Ensured safety protocol and practices specific to each job function as defined by its standard operating procedures. Warehouse Clerk finOOA-OBtzOl2 Dot Line Corp Chatsworth, CA -Ensured excellent customer service as a warehouse clerk assisting customers with a positive and friendly attitude -Performed allduties related to shipping and receiving such as invoicing, pulling orders and warehouse inventory, -Packed shipments requiring heavy use of forklift and pallet jack equipment -Loaded and unloaded work trucks in a safe and efficient manner -Utilized UPS and Fed Ex computerized system, order picker and packer
- Crane Mechanic Helper at DCOR LLC
1 month at this Job
• Currently a mechanic at the Port of Los Angeles where I work for Harbor Industrial Services. I help maintain ship to shore cranes and rubber-tire-gantry cranes.
• As a crane mechanic I work in the following fields: diesel mechanics, hydraulic systems, electronics, serial communication, electrical motor operation (ac and dc voltage), variable frequency drives (Siemens and ABB), fiber optic communication, metal fabrication, programmable logic controllers, electrical troubleshooting, and any other associating fields of mechanics to ensure the cranes function properly.
• It is imperative to be able to understand all aspects of the crane and associating equipment, so when they break down I am able to fix them as quickly as possible. President and Member of Tau Alpha Pi Engineering Honor Society, California Maritime Academy Chapter
• I am a member of the Tau Alpha Pi Engineering Honor Society, and served as Chapter President for my senior year of school. Members are expected to represent the highest levels of academic dedication and integrity while attending CMA. Cadet First Assistant Engineer, California Maritime Academy Corps of Cadets
• The Cadet First is in constant communication with School Chief Engineer and Engineering Staff to ensure school watches are being conducted according to the standards expected by the school, and proper engineering practices are implemented.
• Expected to lead and teach underclassmen on proper engineering practices and engine room procedures. Mathematics and Upper Engineering Course Tutor, California Maritime Academy Tutoring Center, Vallejo, CA
• I worked as a tutor for the California Maritime Academy Tutoring Center for my junior and senior year of school. I helped tutor all Marine Engineering Technology engineering courses such as boiler operation, steam plant operation, diesel engine operation, diesel engine plant operation, electrical circuit analysis, and math courses up to Calculus II. Technical Intern Level III, BAE Systems, San Francisco Ship Repair and Dry Dock
• I worked as a Technical Intern at the San Francisco Ship Repair and Dry Dock Facility, working closely with the Quality Assurance Department and became familiar with the proper means of lock out and tag out on ship equipment.
• I was able to spend time with different departments such as the painters, welders, pipe fitters, machinists, and experience floating and sinking a dry dock. M/V Empire State Crowley Petroleum Services, Engine Cadet
• Served as Engine Room Cadet aboard the M/V Empire State supporting the engine room staff with preventative and routine maintenance. Learned the importance of inspecting and maintaining engine operating systems and supporting ship systems.
• I worked on Framo hydraulic pump systems, and learned about the operation of hydraulic systems. All cargo pumps operated hydraulically. Training Ship Golden Bear Summer Cruise
• My freshman year of college I sailed as an engine cadet on the school training ship to the following destinations: Vallejo, California, Long Beach, California, Pago Pago, American Samoa, Wellington, New Zealand, Sydney, Australia, Maui, Hawaii, and Oahu, Hawaii.
• I became a Golden Shellback on the way from Australia to Hawaii. Training Ship Golden Bear Summer Cruise
• My senior year we sailed again on the school training ship where I worked as an engine cadet.
• We hailed the following ports: San Francisco, California, Busan, South Korea, Saipan, Maui, Hawaii, and Oahu, Hawaii. California Maritime Academy Keelhaulers Varsity Rugby
• I played four years of Varsity Rugby while attending school at the California Maritime Academy.
• We were ranked 2nd in the Small College USA National Division after a lost in the National Championships. California Maritime Academy Sailing Team:
• United States Collegiate Big Boat National Champions (2013), placed 5th in Student Yachting World Cup. (2014)
- Crane Mechanic, Port of Los Angeles, California at Siemens and ABB
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering Technology - Marine Engineering Technology
Mobilize and Demobilize diesel over hydraulic (GCI) tower cranes and HTC. Operate and perform maintenance and mechanical repairs
- Crane mechanic at Hi Rise Crane
- Mechanic at Addison mechanical
- Mechanic at Triangle speed shop
- Mechanic/Maintenance at Natural waste solutions
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
- Crane Mechanic at parsec inc.
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Heavy Equipment
basic chassie repairs such as brake Chambers, brakes, slack adjuaters,s-cam ect also crane repair hydrolic hoses,lift pumps,wires panels ect
- Chassie/crane mechanic at North east freight transfer
- Mechanic at Mavis Discount Tire
- Tractor Mechanic at Prime Incorporated
- Welder/Fabricator at CORNELL IRON WORKS
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Automotive
- Diploma - General
• Perform preventative maintenance on cranes
• Perform routine mechanical and electrical inspections
• Made repairs as needed to minimize loss of production and downtime.
• Performed electrical and mechanical trouble shooting.
- Crane Mechanic at JSW Steel Ltd
- SELF EMPLOYED at SELF EMPLOYED
- Corrections Officer at TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- TRAINING COORDINATOR at PAPPASITO'S CANTINA
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- PROCESS TECHNOLOGY DEGREE PROGRAM