As creative consultant I’ve increased customer acquisition from 1 client to 5 clients a week. I built a team of creatives to help tackle the extra work load and also setup a system of creation and delivery of materials.
- Creative Consultant at Audia Creatives
- Creative Consultant at
at this Job
- Associate - Science
- Some college
· Worked alongside Agency Director to brand and launch The Colab Beauty Group. · Creative consultant for website creation and pitch deck. · Manage outreach to corporate sponsors. · Organize special events including team makeup jobs and photo shoots.
- Creative Consultant at The Colab Beauty Group
- Showcase Director at RAW: natural born artists
- 2nd Assistant Director / Production Assistant at Freelance
- Interim Asst. Talent Coordinator at NBC's The Voice
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Theater Arts
Continues to serve as a creative consultant for a non-profit web series, "Undertale", based on the independent video game of the same name. Consultant services for the project have continued to improve the series, appeal and creative quality in 2018.
- Creative Consultant at UNDERWORLD ALLIANCE
- Freelance Graphic Designer, Content Creator, Concept Artist at ROYALTY DESIGN STUDIOS
- Graphic Designer at SHIN SUNG SOUVENIR COMPANY
- Radio Broadcasting Intern at ELIFE MEDIA
1 year at this Job
- Associates in Graphic Design - Success Strategies Course
Creative Advertising & Publishing Services (CAPS) is an advertising and web design firm specializing in creative services and communications for senior living, medical, industrial, aerospace, B2B and nonprofit clients. Proven record of award-winning writing, advertising, web content, annual reports and marketing materials. Expertise includes developing inbound marketing content, digital strategy and copywriting. Current contract as digital marketing specialist at Cigna.
- Creative Consultant at Creative Advertising & Publishing Services
- Senior Copywriter at Creative Advertising & Publishing Services
21 years, 11 months at this Job
- MA in Liberal Studies - Liberal Studies
- BA - Biological Sciences and History
Freelance writer and Creative Consultant for hire for local author, speaker and certified trainer.
• Wrote original copy to promote entrepreneur's company and calendar events
• Provided creative consulting and edited printable matter and online advertisements for ventures
• Developed original content in B2B and B2C formats for publication
• Engaged with entrepreneur to help create core message and drive audience to website
- FREELANCE WRITER, CREATIVE CONSULTANT at Self-employed
- Assignment Editor at KTVT CBS 11 NEWS
- Assignment Desk Assistant at KXAS NBC 5 NEWS
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Sciences - Broadcast Journalism
social.experiment is an experiential consultancy providing individuals and businesses on the myriad of event, culture and social needs. Select clients and projects include the following: Grand Park / Music Center Artist Relations + Event Production Associate Lead artist relations on special cultural + community driven events. Consultant within production and experiential on large scale events include Our Los Angeles Voices, Independence Day Block Party, Sunday Sessions, Dia De Los Muertos, Winter Glow, New Year's Eve Block Party - with attendance from 1,500-55,000 guests. On-site management that ranged from one day to weekend and month long activations. The Underground Museum Special Events Manager Coordinate & manage special events/ buy-outs including exhibit opening & closing weekend including private preview, public viewing specifically with logistics + catering along with security, talent, and third party partners. Communicate ROS + key details to all appropriate teams on expectations for event from set up to strike down. Clients include Instagram, Commonwealth Projects, Kelela, FOCA, Sampha, Kenzo, etc. Google X Levi's Culture Brand Ambassador Worked with Imprint Projects on their activation for the Jacquard jacket -first collaboration between Google X Levi's- at the new Fred Segal boutique flagship. Lead LA ambassador team through the duration of the pop-up. Assisted in the production of the exclusive debut event and panel discussion. Promoted the future of technology and fashion through education about the Jacquard resulting in positive sales. Brachfeld / Paris Event Production Coordinator Assisted with large-scale event productions with high profile fashion houses: Dior, Paco Rabanne, and Kenzo Paris. Responsible for coordination ranging from concepts, set design to F&B. Co-manage flow from pre/ day of/ post event. Ensured proper attention, logistics, practices and resources were implemented at all times - closely worked with producers, directors + stakeholders. Administrative duties as needed. Project M Plus Project Manager Conducted communications and coordination between clients & team for creative projects within design & architecture. Developed marketing strategy & implementation via outreach, social media + press. Managed public relations for the firm. MATCHCo. Social Manager Strategized content + managed community across social media channels for the beauty/tech brand. Secured events to partner on via sponsorships. BOLD Creative Consultant Sourced talent for campaign productions with the creative agency. Community outreach / public relations for high profile multi-media art shows such as 14th Factory. DRISSI Culture Producer Developed company culture through team activities, programs, meetings + events. Managed client-entertaining efforts. Oversaw internal budgets. Project Management. The Springs Events Specialist Worked closely with general manager on the flow of events and communications between client & venue were carried out clearly. Engaged with clients regularly to ensure event + booking needs were met. Sowaila Zada Productions Event Producer Co-produced a variety of art & culture events for non-profit organizations such as Skateistan and lifestyle publication, PAPER Magazine. Visualhouse Studio Manager Opened + managed Los Angeles creative studio. Organized design team including on-boarding, culture building/outings, meetings & mixers, project communications & off-boarding. Acting brand ambassador presenting VH impressive services, competitive pricing, partnerships + projections. Delivered progress reports and all communications Black Halo Social Media Manager Managed community and content for social initiatives. Coordinated meetings, photo shoots, launches + events for the fashion brand. Assisted on marketing and PR. National Forest Creative Coordinator Managed design studio's day-to-day functions working closely with founder/artist Steven Harrington on jobs with brands: Colette, Nike, Lacoste, Burton, and of the like Steven Alan PR Specialist Managed Los Angeles flagship with a PR focus. Produced events, both internal & external, for Westcoast (LA & SF) increasing awareness. Secured sponsors + partners.
- social.experiment - Creative Consultant at Culture + Events
- Contributor at FIDOO
9 years at this Job
- B.A. - Communications & Marketing
Responsibilities A marketing consultant building brand awareness & increasing sales for numerous companies. These comnpanies include Bodytech Fitness Centers, Boltres Investment Partners, Cabinetry Design Center, Croce’s Auto Body Shop, Hampton Nursery, Katherine & Company Salon & Day Spa, Ponquogue Manor Townhouses, Ray Smith & Associates Landscaping, Sunrise Senior Living, The Elegant John & Bedding, TW English Fine Jewelry, and Wölffer Estate Vineyards. My responsibilities involved developing strategic marketing plans, managing tradeshows, online advertising, print & television advertising, website content & design, and social media marketing. Accomplishments Doubled the business for Cabinetry Design Center within 8 months. Developed high profile for TW English jewelry successfully competing against larger, well-established jewelry firms like London Jewelers. Successfully introduced Ponquogue Manor Townhouses to high end real estate firms in the Hamptons. Skills Used Strategic planning, competitive analysis, creative development, message consistency across all media including trade shows & managing public relations.
- Creative Consultant at DVM Communications
- Partner at NEW YORK CREATIVES, INC
12 years, 10 months at this Job
New Orleans, LA/ Los Angeles, CA/Santa Cruz, CA/Austin, TX/New York, NY/ NC & TN Owner/Curator/Social Media, Marketing & Creative Consultant Creative consultant/advisor to several clients throughout the US. Assist with marketing, business development plans/PR for creatives * Currently applying for non-profit status for studio that serves as gallery space and workspace. * Spearheads community outreach program through space * Performs Social Media consulting for the production side of the company
- Owner/Curator/Social Media, Marketing & Creative Consultant at Spark/Space - EC Productions
- Bookseller/Special Events Coordinator at Spark/Space - EC Productions
- Client Services Representative at Spark/Space - EC Productions
- at Spark/Space - EC Productions
14 years at this Job
- - Creative Writing
Formed a freelance business after selling first feature script. Subsequently, took on a variety of freelance/contract assignments involving writing, producing, and consulting. Liaise with external creative agencies to create content spanning brands of all sizes and for a variety of channels, publishers, agencies, and MCNs. Frequently provide custom solutions for brand and/or product integrations and for larger-scale programming of digital channels.
• Sold several feature films to studios, booked 4 major feature writing assignments, and contracted to serve as creative consultant on several other projects.
• Retained to develop/pitch digital series for major streaming service and studio based on a classic IP, oversee production on cable network pilot, and consult on stories for major exhibits.
• Pitched an original digital series that turned into a bidding war between 5 cable networks. Secured pilot presentation order from TLC and development deals with TLC and FYI. Created pitches and 2 original pilot presentations.
- Senior Producer, Writer, Creative Consultant at Chip Danger Originals, LLC
- Senior Producer, Writer, Content Development Lead at Go Convergence
- Executive Producer, Senior Writer at Emergent Order
- Executive Producer, Content Development at Murphy Turner Associates
9 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Radio-TV-Film
Retail Experience 2017: Sealy Brand and Product Launch, a premium update to one of the most historic and recognizable brands in the industry. Delivering on profitability goals and increasing share in premium price points. Creative Direction, Brand Assets, Retail Experience and Product Design Brand Consumer Retail Product Creative
- Creative Consultant at
- at Development Journey
- brand and product update, from our VP at Stearns and Foster
1 year at this Job
- - Political Science & English