As a Creative Director at Bluebird Design Co., I work closely with my clients to achieve their design and marketing goals.
- Launched Bluebird Design Co., Creative Director at Bluebird Design Co. Creative Director
- Freelance at Giarrano Design
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA in advertising design - Visual and Performing Arts
I have been helping several different agencies in town with Creative Director needs as well as filling in as an Art Director where needed. It has been a great experience and has renergized me to continue to create award-winning work that actually works.
- Creative Director at Contract Creative Director
- V.P. Creative Director at Brunner
- E.V.P. Executive Creative Director at The Partnership
- V.P. Creative Director at Digitas
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - Design Communications
- Creative Director at Teneo Network
- Art Director/Graphic Designer at Style Advertising
- Creative Director, & Photographer at Ajonrich Design and Branding
- Contract Designer at Birmingham Magazine
2 months at this Job
Creative Director at CNX, the in-house creative agency of Condé Nast.
- Creative Director at Condé Nast
- Senior Art Director at Marks & Spencer
- Global Art Director at Travelzoo
- Senior Photo Editor & Designer at Travelzoo
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- MA - Media Studies and Film
- BA - Psychology and Social Relations
Website: klanecd.com (Buttons take you to my YouTube Channel, Facebook page, and LinkedIn page > My LinkedIn articles will give you a greater sense of my copywriting and storytelling expertise.) I'm a Creative Director who brands seamlessly from digital to traditional and drives a major ROI for clients. People don't work "for" me. They work "with" me. As a cohesive team, we solve problems and create innovative solutions 24-7. Clients prosper. We prosper. Why I would be an asset to your company: > Recently honored as one of the top 100 creative influencers of the past 100 years. > Winner of over 500 creative awards at major global and national shows such as The Clios, Emmys, Communication Arts, One Show Gold, Andy Awards, London Art Directors Show, Paris Creative Show, Tokyo Creative Awards, and The International Film & TV Festival Gold Medal. > Founder, Partner, and Creative Director of the highly respected advertising and marketing communications firms Emerson Lane Fortuna and Arnold Fortuna Lane, now known as Arnold Worldwide. > The Short List: I generate the creative strategy, brand positioning, copy, art direction, and present with passion. Most importantly, I am a team player. Together, we reach our neighbors next door or on the other side of the globe. No matter where the message travels we explore the geography of the heart. Extensive Client Experience, Extensive ROI: > Fox Sports, National Hockey League, Puma, Westin Hotels, Marriott Hotels, Lids Hat Stores, Blue Cross Blue Shield, The University of Vermont, Stride Rite, Keds, Sperry, Fidelity, Comcast Sports Net, Nature's Heartland (now Whole Foods), American Red Cross, Coke Zero, Crayola, and Dunkin' Donuts. Here's a couple of ROI driven achievements. There's plenty more. Let's arrange an interview and I'll fill you in on the case study details: > Created a targeted and innovative advertising campaign that helped Lids Hat Stores grow from 100 to 1,000 stores. It was a simple matter of using my head. > Viewership declined for the National Hockey League and they lost national coverage. Perception was fistfights on ice. Created a humanistic and iconic TV campaign that ran on highly viewed sports channels. The NHL signed a new national network contract within 6 months. Goal: Victory. Motivational Mentor and Speaker: > Creative mentor at Boston University's College of Communication. Spoken at Harvard University and continues to speak at Babson College on branding, marketing, public relations, and social media.
- Creative Director at Keith Lane Creative
26 years at this Job
- BFA - Visual Communications
I'm co-owner and Creative Director of this small website design / graphic design firm.
- Creative Director and Owner at FIREHORSE Creative
- Creative Director at Stal-McLane, Inc
- Senior Graphic Designer at Communication Ink, Ltd.
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
Creative Director overseeing all consumer facing materials for a new medication for Parkinson's disease. Website, in-office, CRM, and creative ideation. Multi-agency partners
- Creative Director at Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Associate Creative Director/Sr. Copywriter at Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
- Freelance Copywriter at Verizon B-2-B Group
- Freelance Copywriter at ABC Sports
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Creative Director-copy Clio Award winner
- Copy creative director at J.Walter Thompson, Wm. Esty, Hull & Signorile, Signorile Adv.
at this Job
- MBA - Marketing
Graphic Arts Independent Contractor
• Worked on independent projects with various clients and companies.
- Creative Director at Layout
- Creative Director / Owner at Hot Off The Press, Inc
- Print Shop Manager at Talisman Speed Print
3 years, 5 months at this Job
Founded and work as a creative director. Brand & product development, website strategy, planning, UX, visual design, and execution, B2B customer acquisition, conversion, and retention, digital marketing, social media, video, copy writing & content development, and client engagement.
- Creative Director at DesignSeed. Co
- Creative Consultant at Inspign Inc
- Art Director, Contractor at Munchkin Inc
- Senior Art Director at TP-LINK
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Graphic Design
- Associate - Graphic Design