-We support and promote local artists of all kinds in order to help establish a creatively rich environment that is in tune with the specific needs of our community. -We build partnerships between local business owners, community event coordinators, and burgeoning creative minds to offer opportunities for our community to celebrate local art and benefit from the educational and spiritual rewards it has to offer. -We provide opportunities for networking, recognition, and exposure in order to promote growth and positive change in Riverside and the Inland Empire. -We plan and sponsor creative events that not only showcase local art, music, and performance, but offer a venue for new talent to explore their creativity and share their work publicly. -We aid creative minds of all kinds in building ties to other like-minded people in order to establish a community of artists that support one another. -We strive to find good, create good, be good
- Creative Executive at Regional Organization of Creative Kindness
- Amazon Warehouse Associate at Amazon.com
- Server/Waiter at TIbbies Centerstage Dinner Theater
- Team Member at Harkins Theatres
4 months at this Job
- - Music, Dance
- High School Diploma - General Studies
- General Studies
Produce and direct design-led, brand-centered initiatives. Using my experience with UX, design, marketing, and management, I help organizations connect with customers with experiences and products that reinforce their brand. Roles: - Product and project management - Client Relations - Creative direction - Developing voice, tone, and aesthetic - User Experience and content Key components: Leadership, design, web design, graphic design, branding, marketing, creative director, UX, messaging, positioning, consumer, photography, product development
- Creative Executive at Matt Riopelle
- VP, Strategy and New Business at Frontside Software
- Head of Product at Tresta
- Design Strategist at Fixel
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management, Marketing
As the Vice President of Creative, I'm responsible for the organization and oversight of the entire creative team, reviewing every piece of copy, design, animation, and editing. I supervise a staff storytellers, who are responsible for creating exceptional video content, dynamic event installations, and building unforgettable experiences. My objective is... Challenge the team to be more creative with every project, exceed client expectations, think differently, and finally, deliver on time and under budget. As an Executive Producer, I'm responsible for over-seeing the creative vision of a given project from concept through completion as well as serving as an account director, making sure all aspects of the client relationship are at their best. As a member of the executive team, I help lead the direction of the company, proposing and keeping in place strategies for growth and optimization,
- Vice President of Creative/Executive Producer/Executive Team Member at Go West Creative Group
- Creative Strategist / Content Developer at Creative Arts Consulting
- Branded Entertainment, Director at Cardenas Marketing [CMN]
- Sr. Manager - Video/Experiential/Operations at Tribune Publishing - Content Solutions
9 months at this Job
- High school
• Manage the creative process from concept to completion
• Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
• Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly IT
• Lead and direct the creative team in the production of all marketing collateral
• Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met
• Oversee client pitches and proposals; Oversee profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
• Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
• Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
• Manage and cultivate the career development of staff members, including designers, art directors,
• copywriters, photographers and web developers
- Creative Executive Officer at Niche Entertainment
- Business Development Manager at AARC Creative Media
- Events Manager at Team Solutions
- Booking Agent/Event Planner at Headline Entertainment
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Entertainment Business - Entertainment Business
- Bachelors of Arts in Arts Management - Arts Management
- Certificate in Pre-Law
Performing contractual work that involves video production, photography and website work. Ability to work with drone, DSLR & gimbal cameras. Use of software such as Final Cut Pro X, Photoshop, Aperture, Wordpress and more.
- CREATIVE EXECUTIVE at Open Eye Media LLC
- ACCOUNTING STUDENT at Colorado State University Global Campus
- ASL LAB TECHNICIAN at Pikes Peak Community College
- TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT at Colorado Commission for the Deaf & HoH
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - Accounting
- MASTERS OF ARTS - Sign Language
- BACHELORS OF ARTS - Communication Studies
• Provided notes and support on projects such as ROOM, GOON: LAST OF THE ENFORCERS and KIN
• Tracked writers and directors, brought in available material including scripts, books, articles and other sources of IP for potential development, financing and production for film & television
• Maintained relationships with agents, managers, executives, producers, distributors and filmmakers
• Generated writer/director lists for various projects & provided feedback on scripts, project drafts, dailies and cuts of projects
• Oversaw the creation of marketing materials and sales reels for company projects by liaising and collaborating with vendors
• Developed original projects with filmmakers
- Creative Executive at No Trace Camping
- Associate Producer, KIN at Summit / Lionsgate
- Production Executive, GOON at LAST OF THE ENFORCERS (eOne)
- Production Associate at LAST OF THE ENFORCERS (eOne)
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Radio/Television/Film & History
• Managed creative strategy development and deployment.
• Directed team members to translate creative vision into reality.
• Pitched, developed and oversaw marketing campaigns.
• Managed casting and selected shot locations.
• Coordinated with the talent relations department to facilitate
- Creative Executive Assistant at The Yellow Space
- Marketing Strategist at Goodnight Babies
- Marketing Associate at MAG City Marketing
- Marketing Data Administrator at Newbold Advisors
11 months at this Job
- None - Marketing Communications
Collaborated with entertainment partners such as production companies, producers and creative
executives on a range of creative development projects, including television pilots, specials, series, gameplay tests, demos and proof of concepts.
• Brainstormed with creative executive team, as well as fielded pitches from producers and production companies, to develop new and original programming ideas and projects.
• Created, wrote and approved scripts and storylines for demos, pilots and series.
• Oversaw development of television projects from pitch to creative breakdown to preproduction to production to post production to series, including Chopped, Carnival Kings, Pioneer Woman, and Giada in Italy.
• Worked with and maintain strong relationships with talent and their respective representation, including agents and managers.
• Brainstormed with Digital and Social Media departments for original web series content, Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram content, and current show webisodes.
• Worked hand-in-hand with Ad Sales and Ad Sales Marketing to brainstorm and execute in-show integration opportunities.
• Oversaw and managed Acquisitions content, including perusing catalogues, fielding pitches, selection, and working with editors to cut content to network clocks.
- Creative Executive, Development and Programming at Food Network & Cooking Channel
- Assistant, Drama Development and Current Programming at The Walt Disney Company
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in English and American Language and Literature. - English creative writing
-Responsible for conceptualizing, writing, pitching, and producing branded content for GMC, Porsche, Kellogg's, Delta, Pier One, Nordstrom, and Chevy. -Created award-winning campaign for Porsche that garnered recognition as the "Best Branded Web Series" at the 2014 Cynopsis Digital Model D Awards. -Produced successful campaigns for Porsche (500k+ views), Chevy (1MM+), and GMC (300k+) that resulted in growing Philo's client base from zero to seven (including four Fortune 500 companies) in the first three years. -Pitched directly to top brand and agency executives that fostered strong, trusting relations throughout the production process.
- Creative Executive at Philo Media
- Senior Field Relations Manager at Engaged Health Solutions
- Account Manager at Progressus Media
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
Worked with NY Times best selling authors in strengthening their stories and helping to negotiate book-to-film deals. Assisted Shane Salerno in script revisions, story editing, project research, contract filing, press releases, and script/book coverage. Collaborated with Harper Collins on generating book trailers for broadcast and guerrilla marketing campaigns. Built film rights catalog of available author properties. Provided high-level story notes on projects in development and in collaboration with other production companies and studios, including A Higher Loyalty at CBS and Brilliance at Weed Road Pictures. Managed office, rolled phone calls, arranged travel, and scheduled meetings.
- Creative Executive / Assistant at Shane Salerno, The Story Factory
- Development Intern at Jeff Schechter, Like the Wind Productions Inc
- Writer's Assistant at Michael Mann, Forward Pass Inc
- Writer's Assistant at David N. Weiss, Fat Dancing Productions Inc
5 months at this Job
- BFA - Computer Animation