As a design consultant, created various types of unique corporate branding and design systems and elements. Designed components and interface elements for screen and print products, and conducted research, managed creative projects and teams, and managed various types of vendor relationships.
- Creative Graphic Designer at Carp&Co Creative
- UX Designer at New York International Children's Film Festival
- Senior Creative Designer at AllianceBernstein
- Staff Graphic Designer at Mattel. Inc. / Fisher-Price
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - User Experience
- BFA - Photography and Communication Design
- Continuing Education - Pre and post graduate studies in various areas of graphic design, fine art, photography, film and video production, web and interactive design, advertising, creative strategy, branding, typography and type design, studio production design, letterpress and screen printing, and creative project management
- - Design
- Certifcate - Upkeep of Adobe Creative Suite and other design applications and software, keeping current with relevant design and communication trends. Visual and User Interface Design HTML Responsive Email Design and Development Graphic Design Web Development Motion Design Interactive and User Experience Design
Conceptual development and design for Corporate Branding and Marketing Communications. Projects include produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, packaging, and informative and instructional material for web and print for over a 200 duty free stores and international brand boutiques at major airports and border crossings worldwide. Product development mock ups in 2D and 3D.
- Creative Graphic Designer at DUTY FREE AMERICAS
- Web & Graphic Designer at FORT GROUP SA
- Creative Director / Web & Graphic Designer at ADS Digital Studio
- Senior Graphic Designer at LaDove, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
Created surreal ad's, videos, gif's using adobe after effects and photoshop,dealt with social media using hootsuit. Created mock up and themes
- Creative Graphic Designer at Adrenaline Advertising
- Support Specialist at Hoyos Labs Corp
- Graphic Designer at AliveTek
- Help Desk Technician at Redboricua
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Creative graphic designer at Vertex Industries, Inc
- Illustrator CC at University of Hafr Al-Batin
- Graphic Designer at
1 year at this Job
- AA in Architecture - support video production crew on various assignments
- BSc in Professional Studies - redesigning all marketing material
- Creative Graphic Designer at THE OKLAHOMAN MEDIA COMPANY
- at THE OKLAHOMAN MEDIA COMPANY
- Graphic Designer at THE OKLAHOMAN MEDIA COMPANY
4 years at this Job
- 9 month program - desktop publishing/graphic design
- Bachelor of Arts - Art and Education
• Design from concept to completion, marketing and promotional print and digital materials including books, magazines, direct mail, brochures, large format design, banners, menus, packaging, promotional product design, menu design, invitations, newsletters, logos, collateral material, posters and photo retouching.
• Excellent communication skills, adhering to clients’ objectives and deadline, proficient in sorting through complex technical information while developing the final piece into a compelling visual to convey the company’s communication goals.
• Creative solutions, accurate proof/editing skills of project documents; maintain adherence to company brand and pre-press preflight.
• File management, design and production on PC based Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word and Outlook.
- Creative Graphic Designer at Print Basics
- Graphic Designer at NML-National Multiple Listings, Inc.
- Graphic Designer at Tribune Publishing
- Art Director at Curran & Connors
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Advertising Design
Creative Designer and Assistant Editor for the publications department at the corporate headquarters of an international, scientific organization Editorial and Production Coordinating Duties: assist in the production of editorial projects on multiple platforms, proofread, maintain project logs, work as a liaison with third-party vendors, obtain quotes, create work orders and keep cost records for all in-house projects, review hard proofs from printer, provide creative input and support internally for IPNI and externally for member companies Graphic Design Projects for Print: create newsletters, annual reports, scientific manuals and textbooks, pocket guides, magazines, topical series information sheets, booklets, flyers, brochures, catalogs, posters and more Graphic Design Material for Digital Media: produce webinar promotional flyers and eBlasts, banner art for email distribution, web graphics and slider ads for company website, web icons for the online store In-house Photographer and Photo Editor: set up in-house photo studio; take and edit staff portraits for print, website and passports; edit all scientific photos submitted for print publications and website Conference and Trade Show Support: design proceedings books, programs, name badges, powerpoint slides, eBlasts and promotional ads; create conference logos, artwork, posters, banners and signage
- Creative Designer at International Plant Nutrition Institute
- Graphic Designer (Freelance) at Graphic Details, LLC
- Art Director for The Atlanta Apartment Book at HeyMac Publishing, Inc.
- Graphic Designer at Adventure Advertising, Inc.
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Fine Arts
PROFILE I'm an ultra creative graphic designer who conceptualizes innovative design solutions for print, web and broadcast applications. Among my colleagues I am known as the cool cucumber, I thrive in high-stress deadline-driven environments. Possessing a proven aptitude for experimental projects, I have led 100+ graphic design implementations for both client and in-house marketing materials. The logos, brochures, plug and play templates and interactive 3d maps I have produced are being used on properties worldwide. Upon implementing my concepts and designs, Aloft, Marriot, Hilton hotels were able to increase client transactions by 40%.
- Graphic Designer at Janus Displays by Morrow Technologies
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BFA - GRAPHIC DESIGN
- BFA - PHOTOGRAPHY
- AA - FINE ARTS
• Successfully produced instructional info graphics to introduce to new client base.
• Created many designs for client marketing initiatives as well as produced internal collateral. 214.293.4695
• Translated marketing concepts and layouts into various sizes and formats while maintaining the original creative intent.
• Successfully updated marketing collateral with positive response in Vallejo, California USA sales and customer interactions.
• Duties include: Participating in marketing team meetings, print graphic design, power point presentations, design ready for web, logo creating, post www.eyekeydesign.com project logging & organization, editing of graphics.
- Graphic designer at ASP Cares Pharmacy
- Graphic designer at Levines Department Stores
- Graphic designer/ Illustrator at Squadron Signal Publications
- Graphic designer at Pro Create
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Graphic Design and Multimedia
Enthusiastic, creative graphic designer with solid problem solving skills and a high attention to detail. Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite, branding, layout, photography, and fine arts. Seeking a new opportunity that allows me to expand my knowledge, fuels my creativity, and utilizes the tools I've gained to contribute to a growing organization. EDUCATION
at this Job
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - Graphic & Web Design
- DIPLOMA - Commercial Art and Visual Communications