- Creative Producer October 2017 - Present
• Create and conduct visual marketing content for Mujosh SF
• Oversee the planning, execution and final presentation of creative marketing material
• Shoot/Edit photos and videos for marketing, store display and social media purposes
• Lead production team in Hong Kong/San Francisco to direct and produce a US-brand launching commercial video
• Planned and booked all travel arrangements abroad (and locally) to follow shooting schedule
- Creative Producer at MUJOSH SF Inc
- Video Production Contractor at The Dollar Shave Club
- Production Assistant at KTVU Fox Channel 2 News
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Motion Picture and Television - Cinematography
Creative Producer and Writer with Evan Gulock for the podcast Death By Dying. Voice actor of a main character, Pastor Jeff. Assisted in recording, writing, post production and promotional efforts. CHICAGO PODCAST FESTIVAL- Show was showcased at the 2018 Chicago Podcast Festival. Episode of the show was performed in front of a live audience. LISTENERS- Podcast has been downloaded in 56 countries with 10,000 unique listeners and during the previous season almost 500 downloads daily.
- Podcast Creative Producer at Evening Post Production
- User Experience Intern at Foot Locker
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cinema Arts
Contracted Creative Producer and Director/DP for the development, production, and creation of Narrative Features, Promotional Videos, and Branded Content, spanning over 12 countries and markets.
- Creative Producer/Director at MK Pictures
- Preditor/Videographer at Ironside Productions
- Development Producer at Ten Elephants Pictures
- Creative Executive/Videographer/Editor at Cooke Pictures
4 years at this Job
- B.A. - TV/Film Production
· Oversee all videos produced for the company. · Produce, write, direct and edit all videos.
- Creative Producer at Mercenary Creative Group
- Brand Consultant / Designer at CAPITAL CITY LOAN
- Creative Director at SLEEP TRAIN
- Partner/Producer/Designer at DANTE CREATIVE GROUP
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Cinema Television Arts
- Associate's - Social Science
Manage the development and creative execution for content marketing campaigns across multiple vehicles and channels, while maintaining brand consistency
• Establish creative and technical partnerships with agencies, contractors, and internal heads to develop new tools and resources for sales and marketing groups
• Work with marketing team to craft compelling stories that reflect competitive advantages and positioning of company products
• Manage the expectations of stakeholders throughout the life-cycle of the project
- Creative Producer at INTEL CORPORATION
6 years, 3 months at this Job
Recently completed freelance assignments:
• Content production manager at Apple: Implemented localization of Southeast Asia Mac product updates as announced at September 2018 launch.
• Producer: Lonely Hearts Club, short film collaboration with Academy Award-winning Fidelio Films. Raised funding for completion. Submitting to festivals worldwide.
• Consultant: Entertainment conferences by Winston Baker at Cannes Film Festival, content acquisition and programming for newly launched Swiss TV channel, concept and film festival strategy for the internationally co-funded documentary film The Weight of Breasts.
• In-house translator and editor in German to English for Zermatt Unplugged, an annual Swiss music festival.
- Creative Producer at Freelance Independent
- Senior Program Curator, Head of Film Coordination at Zurich Film Festival
- Producer at Freelance Independent
- Project Manager at Design Reactor, Inc.
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Film & Television
*Produce(as a Creative Producer) Feature Film, TV Series, Short Film, Documentaries, Music Videos and Videos for any format. *Supervise Post Production. *Supervise/Create Background score *Ideate concepts for Feature Film, TV Series, Short Films, Documentary, Music Videos and Videos for any format. *Write Screenplay for Feature Film, TV Series and Videos for any format. *Create Content/Write Articles, Blog, and Copy.
- Creative Producer and Writer at Mr. Big Shots Production LLC
2 months at this Job
Lead a team of account managers, associate producers, producer specialists, writers and designers to accomplish world-class
creative for all forms of coffee packaging, ready-to-drink (RTD), ready-to-eat (RTE), tea packaging and Brand work.
• Manage partnerships in the US and Internationally: Pepsi, Anheuser-Busch, MasterKong, DungSuh Foods, Suntory and Arla.
• Manage Channel Development, CPG and Club relationships with the North American Coffee Partnership, Teavana (Anheuser- Busch & Nestle), and marketing departments in China, Korea, Japan, Europe, Latin America and Africa for creative development and strategic alignment, accounting for approximately $4 billion in yearly sales.
• Led the creative team through the launch of the Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room and designed a custom packaging system to support rapid growth.
• Led the creative team on brand, identity, merchandise, packaging, and voice development for the Hacienda Alsacia Visitor Center, Starbuck's coffee farm in Costa Rica.
• Led the brand strategy team to develop brand guidelines, proprietary brand fonts, and conduct brand immersions and brand walks for new employees, outside agencies and partnerships.
• Led test workstreams for studio software selection and implementation for process and workflow software systems.
• Contributed to leadership team to assess all incoming creative work, evaluate studio resource needs, and ensure that work was brand appropriate and business critical.
• Managed agency and vendor relationships and project management for creative projects completed outside of our in-house studio.
• Managed contract worker hiring, training and ongoing management when resources required additional creative, specialist and producer support.
• Built and presented quarterly business reports to studio and business leadership teams.
- Senior Account Manager / Creative Producer at Starbucks Coffee Company - Global Creative Studio
- Internal Key Account Manager, Business Development at Symetra Financial
13 years at this Job
- - Communications & Marketing
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fine Arts
Was responsible for the production of videos for over a dozen clients, producing everything from social media promos, to testimonials, live event coverage and documentary videos. Helped gross over $45,000 in sales and new contracts. I shot and edited over 25 videos for various clients including oil & gas companies, start-ups, real estate, dentistry, weddings and Rice University. Interacted and met with each client to ensure their needs were met. Performed many duties including camera operator, sound recording, lighting and all post production responsibilities. In addition to maintenance and inventory of all video equipment and delivery of final video product. In addition to running the production division with the creative director, I was also responsible for helping out on the core side of the business which was the filming and delivery of sports events for many youth leagues and schools all around Houston and surrounding cities. These task included managing filming locations, providing our freelance staff with training and equipment. Delivery of the footage to our clients usually through an online hosting site, editing highlight videos and rendering and burning dvd and blu-ray discs. Additionally I would also film many of these events, especially events outside of Houston.
- Creative Producer at GAMEDAY FILMS/KP CINEMA
- FREELANCE VIDEOGRAPHER at GAME FILM SOLUTIONS
2 years at this Job
- CERTIFICATE degree
*Established the vision and executed on the merger of ReAmp Studios and Hourglass Independent Records *Increased combined corporate revenues by more than 5 times the individual organizations *Lead Project Manager on several new musical groups under the Hourglass Independent Artists brand. Projects including YouTube favorite Bryan Lanning full album creation, four music video productions and a behind the scenes documentary, Fetty Wap in Studio Performance Video, American Idol finalist Jessica Meuse, local hit band VIDA and American Idol contestant Dominique Stewart. *Project Manager and Creative Producer for multiple brand integrated industrial productions. Worked directly with executives of top fortune 500 companies on the creation and implementation of a multimedia HR strategies assessment. These companies included PepsiCo, UNICEF and Morgan Stanley. *Developer of the ReAmp Kids after school music program with select schools in the Tustin Unified School District. Grades K-5. *Developed an original cirriculum for songwriting students aged 13 and up.
- OWNER/PROJECT MANAGER & CREATIVE PRODUCER at STARTBEAT ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
- Chapel Teacher / VBS cordinator and creator at Marguerite Christian School
- Assistant to Studio Teacher at The Walk Disney Company
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Fine Art - Acting
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Acting