A new career adventure, I´ve been always on the creative team, now I´m in the middle, between designers, illustrators, animators and the client. Also, after 10 years of working in Digital and traditional advertising agencies, I started this new path in Video and animation studios. My responsibilities as Creative Project Manager are: - Day to day contact with studio clients across the globe. - Supervising the video, artworks and animation production. - Help the creative team in the creative process. - Get the project on budget and on time. - Hire the right talent for every project. - Leading internal communication for client deliverables. - Oversees the entire project life cycle, communicating status, obstacles and achievements throughout. - Responsible for prioritizing work queue and allocation of production assets for timely delivery of projects.
- Creative Project Manager at Room4Media S.A.S
- Digital Director at Quum Coloombia
- Digital Creative Director at Agencia Central
- Digital art director at Wikot
1 year at this Job
Senior Creative Project Manager * Skilled in creating, developing and showcasing complete email, retail and direct mail marketing communication vehicles that includes commercial distribution. Responsible for pre-press and on-site press approvals. I also provide effective workflow and internal process collaboration across all business groups, cross-channel production centers to drive buyer marketing channels. I have developed Case Studies that describe the challenge and presents results as well as evaluate analysis and results from email marketing campaigns. * Create, update and maintain hard copy brochures, catalogs, sell sheets as well as manage print media traffic schedules, budgets and cost analysis.
- Senior Creative Project Manager at Optic Nerve Digital Direct Marketing
- Audience Development-Assistant to Change Management Director at Red Herring Magazine
- Direct Marketing Analyst-Contractor at Pandora Marketing
- Traffic Director at JWT Boom
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
- Lead for all creative projects for the Sports Marketing programs. - Managed all other Incoming, company-wide digital, print, and photography project requests. - Vetted all requests and initiated, redirected, or canceled as needed. - Created and managed timelines for each project, from intake through delivery/release. - Prioritized schedules and maintained updated Project Status reports. - Created and maintained digital project work spaces for briefs, schedules, reference material, artwork, and specifications. - Requested resources based on full understanding of each project and after gathering all required information. - Monitored bandwidth and workflow to ensure timely deliveries. - Liaised between project stakeholders, requesters and resources. - Managed internal creative processes and external routing processes.
- Creative Project Manager at Oracle
- Traffic Studio Manager at George P. Johnson
- Production Associate at Big Heart Pet Brands
- Traffic Manager at AGI Shorewood Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Manage the design and creative process. Understand project requests, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and timelines to develop a clear and actionable project plan. Facilitate meetings, and ensure the creative team receives clear direction for next steps. Foresee any potential issues and plan ahead. Build strong working relationships with all stakeholders and effectively manage expectations and keep projects moving on time and on budget. Programs include deliverables from multi-channel environment, including digital, print, collateral, event signage, photography and video. Oversee some third party relationships, gather estimates to outsource and handle reviews. Uphold brand standards and act as a brand steward. Keep status report of projects. Assist Creative team with additional projects as needed.
- Creative Project Manager at Oracle
- Project Coordinator at Wells Fargo
- Operations Manager at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
- Integrated Project Manager at Deutsch
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Business Administration
Manage multiple projects while being innovative and creative in challenging situations. Execute overall operations, including hiring personnel, managing budget, and interacting with clients, senior management, external client organizations, and vendors. Leverage comprehensive knowledge of large-format printing process, equipment, materials, architectural/interior finishes, lighting, art signage, color, and materials to carry out design intent.
• Spearhead launch of a new brand, ALMAZ Studios under Interior Decor NY specializing in designer glass backsplashes; lead marketing strategies, including creating website, Etsy store, and marketing campaign.
• Manage timeline, workload and resourcing for all creative project needs (i.e. marketing and brand assets, emails, website elements, print collateral, packaging, etc.) from project kick-off to completion.
• Lead and manage a design team, digital artists, printing engineers, and installers using a collaborative leadership style to ensure high-end product execution.
• Plan and execute photo and video shoots, including casting, booking crew and talent, schedules, on-set production, budget management, post-production processes, etc.
• Own and maintain project budgets, including production, vendor and consultant costs.
• Collaborate with internal team to develop and maintain project documents, including timelines, internal processes, and deliverables for each client's project, ensuring deadlines are being met.
• Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
• Review job progress and address pricing and scheduling concerns directly with clients.
• Conduct site visits to ensure construction processes are compliant with plans and specifications.
- Creative Project Manager at INTERIOR DECOR NY
- Project Manager at SUN STUDIO NY
- Sales Representative at MOO Publishing
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Interpretation and Translation
• Drive creative process for internal teams
• Create project timelines and manage workflow to ensure projects are completed and at a high quality standard
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure project quality and mitigate risks
• Prioritize projects to accommodate changing business needs
• Developed the communication department's new employee Onboarding process and designed an asset library for strategic documents, resulting in training consistency for all hiring managers
- Creative Project Manager at Bose Corporation
- Associate Producer at Bose Corporation
- Traffic Coordinator at Bose Corporation
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BS in Marketing Management - Marketing Management
• Analyze creative briefs for clarity and direction for all deliverables; resource, motivate, and manage team to keep project on track
• Drive marketing projects related to new product launches, which includes planning and prioritizing projects based on business needs across print, video, and social media
• Ensure products align with FDA requirements and are legally compliant
• Keep cross-functional teams aware of the status of projects, as well as any potential issues and recommended resolutions
- Creative Project Manager at Bose, Randstad
- Creative Project Manager at Aetna, Aquent
- Marketing Communications Project Manager at Millipore Sigma, Traffik Group
- Senior Manager at 3D Visualization, Wayfair
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Advertising - Advertising
* Manages 100+ active digital, print, and event creative marketing projects for Joint Venture & Medicaid programs * Responsible for collaborating with internal clients on creative briefs and building out a comprehensive project plan by assessing the job needs and aligning it to the correct design talent * Responsible for accurately assigning and scheduling design resources and giving design direction * Presents concepts to clients, obtains feedback and translates that feedback for the project team * Manages expectations with clients and departmental teams; Negotiates timelines and budgets and ensures that all deadlines are maintained * Ensures all Regulatory, Legal and Compliance and branding guidelines are followed and puts projects through the appropriate reviews * Received Aetna Q4 Marketing #CrushingIt Recognition Award
- Creative Project Manager at Aetna
- Operations Manager and East Coast Regional Event Manager at BarkHappy
- Project Manager, Creative Services and Corporate Marketing at Hologic
- Boston Market Recruiting Coordinator at AVON 39: Walk to End Breast Cancer
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BA in Communications - Public Relations/Journalism
Creative project manager, designer, and consultant for a variety of clients in both B2B and B2C environments.
• Design all aspects of print, multi-media, and online, including: signage, trade show materials, presentations, catalogs, social media presence, E-newsletters, direct mail, corporate brochures, and other marketing materials.
• Create and execute design concepts from the initial idea stage through final deliverables. Source and manage outside vendors throughout production.
• Resourceful and proactive in keeping multiple projects with competing deadlines on track and in budget, while maintaining the flexibility required to accommodate changing needs.
• Clients, include: The Convention and Visitors Bureau of Greater Cleveland, AGA Linde Health Care, Kichler Lighting, Kaleidoscope Magazine, Blue Star Design, SERVPRO Summit County, Darice, Endurance Management Group, Go Green Global, RMPS Publishing.
- Principal, Creative project manager, designer, and consultant at KajaFallon Productions, LLC
- Multi-Media Manager at Kichler Lighting
- Marketing Manager at Advanstar Communications, Inc
- Marketing/Designer Manager at Phillips, Day and Maddock
18 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Public Relations
Client: Snap-on, print project management
• Manage production from kickoff to press for data-driven catalogs. Projects include an annual 356-page catalog (3 month timeline) and a biennial 832-page catalog translated into two languages (7+ months)
• Create project schedule, track progress, delegate work to production and creative
• Serve as lead client contact and lead weekly status meetings
• Solicit cost and time estimates from vendors, manage their work and negotiate final costs
• Monitor hours worked versus budgeted in Workamajig, track billable work, monitor project scope, create estimates and invoices Client: McGraw Hill Education, data verification project
• Traffic up to 3,000 assets per week
• Field queries from overseas production team, query client and update documentation Account team support
• Assist in sales pitches, collaborate on estimates and help define new project scope
- Creative Project Manager at Quad
- Production Supervisor at Schawk Retail Marketing
- Production Artist at Schawk Retail Marketing
2 years, 10 months at this Job