As the Creative Project Manager, my job is to develop, plan, budget, train, and manage new ideas and projects, oversee and document all aspects of specific projects at The Discovery Center. I work directly with the Executive Director to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, and support other departments.
- Creative Project Manager at Fresno Discovery Center
- Regional Membership Manager at Hack the Hood
- Career Paths Coordinator at RYSE Youth Center
- Salon Manager at E Salon
6 months at this Job
Partner with product marketing specialist to ensure the successful development and execution of tactics that are cost effective and produce measurable results Manage projects, budgets, and vendors to ensure the timely, cost-effective delivery of high-quality, on-brand work. Support senior project specialist, contract creative project specialists and creative coe manager in the CVG division at Medtronic Manage monthly media plan for digital & print ads for JSML Assist in setting up work stations for new contract employees and resource for their questions Ability to work independently and excel under pressure and tight deadlines
- Creative Project Manager at Medtronic
- Creative Project Manager Contractor onsite at Medtronic at Creatis
- Payer Enrollment Coordinator Contractor at Virtual Radiologic
- Product Content Contractor onsite at Target at AppleOne
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Microsoft Office-Excel Intermediate and Advance
- Bachelor of Science - Stout
- Associate of Science - Graphic Communications Technologiese
Manage projects and operational processes within the Marketing Creative division to ensure integration with other divisions of the Marketing office and Museum offices. Incorporate digital, interactive and user experience design capabilities with graphic design and editorial content strategy to further the Museum brand and story-telling experience.
• Advocate of strategic planning and execution; contributor to strategic marketing ideas/concepts, solutions, tactics and recommendation to help grow and evolve Marketing and Museum Offices strategic initiatives;
• Analytics Driver: measure results and analyze the effectiveness of marketing efforts from individual tactics (email, web and social media) on overall campaign performance.
• Brand Supporter: work closely with Marketing teams including: Creative, Communications, New Audience Engagement and Membership, Email Marketing, Social Media, Photographers and Videographer, to create engaging story-telling experiences within brand that increase Museum awareness and identity.
• Champion work of Creative team and help promote strong reputation throughout the organization.
• Change Agent: driver of continual process improvements and implementation of best practices to manage projects efficiently and positively affecting change in marketing department; seeks out and understands new technology so that Marketing team members may proactively and creatively offer solutions for the benefit Museum offices, stakeholders and vendors.
• Collaborator: nurture positive cross-disciplinary team working relationships to coordinate and plan with various internal and external colleagues, stakeholders, vendors and contractors to develop cohesive marketing plans; communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
• Creative Influencer: contributor of new ideas, intriguing concepts and creative delivery solutions supporting the Creative team's pursuit of insights that enable them to understand the target audience and project goals and strategies.
• Demonstrate project management skills across multiple assignments with many moving parts and for multiple Museum offices and programs; manage all marketing functions in accordance with marketing and communications plan; adept handling changing timelines, complex deliverables, and many levels of approval for messages and creative design.
• Ensure adherence to plans and schedules develop solutions for project or campaign problems and help direct work of stakeholders assigned to a program from various departments.
• Ensure projects are thoroughly scoped, monitors timelines and budgets to ensure all are completed on-time and within budget.
• Execute email campaigns, data selection, HTML template design and ensure quality assurance of all outbound messages for Museum communications. Recommend email marketing best practices to clients
• and collaboratively work with Email Digital team to trouble shoot all aspects of email operations, including coding, design, testing and data via Marketo and MailChimp.
• Educator: guide internal clients through creative development process to manage expectations and gain insight to marketing.
• Help secure, nurture and manage outside creative resources including contractors, agencies and vendors.
• Lead Marketing Project Manager of Museum strategic priorities, campaigns and initiatives (i.e. Never Stop Asking Why campaign, History Unfolded, International Holocaust Remembrance Day, 25th Anniversary, Americans and the Holocaust, etc.)
• Marketing Operations: optimize project management operations and team success by improving internal processes and procedures to boost efficiency, spear-heading kick-off meetings to strengthen internal communications and understanding of work, defining responsibilities, providing mentorship, leveraging opportunities for collaborations, enhancing existing relationships while building new ones that improves cross-functional relationships.
• Team Development: perform in the role of marketing mentor to marketing team and other colleagues providing professional insight to help provide marketing/creative knowledge and expertise.
- Marketing Creative Project Manager at United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- Marketing Client Services Manager at University of Maryland University College
- Associate Marketing Manager at Regulatory Affairs Professional Society
- Marketing & Development Associate at Raiser's Edge
4 years at this Job
- Certificate - MUSEUM AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Master of Business Administration - Great Academic Standing
- Master of Science - Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts - Advertising/Journalism
Manage and oversee quarterly road-maps, following product layouts and retail planograms. Communicate and drive project timelines with cross functional teams. Oversee all stages of product development from initial trend research, cross-functional team buy-in, project approval, strategic development, creative development and final production approvals. Oversee all art assistant’s projects to support product development. Manage creative project timelines, drive creative workflow throughout the organization, track project status and milestones, identify bottlenecks, schedule creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow throughout all phases.
- Merchandising & Creative Project Manager at Fifth Sun Apparel
- Marketing & Design Director at Remedy Life Church
- Marketing & Design Coordinator at Fifth Sun Apparel
- Marketing & Sales Representative at Aflac Inc
3 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Visual Communication Arts
Responsible for transforming business strategies into engaging customer experiences. Lead, organize and orchestrate all phases of the creative production process. Partnering with Creative Department team members in Content, Design, Styling and Photography, bringing an organized, focused, synergistic work flow and output. Ensure all facets of the team and process are running smoothly and efficiently. Implement cohesive, integrated team project plans that account for all work streams, deliverables and business needs. Oversee End-to-End Project Management: continuous day to day management of brand projects and programs that support seasonal and business initiatives. Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, timelines, schedules, and internal and external resources.
- Creative Project Manager at Stitch Fix
- Director of Operations at Harmonia Wellness and Social Club
- Sales Manager at Indigenous Designs
- Director of Operations at Dhyana Center
6 months at this Job
- BA - Dance
Effectively manage the schedules and project timelines for an office of 14 designers for a retail manufacturer. Assign, review. and organize creative project schedules. Collaborate with Creative Director and Senior Designers on workflow processes and project assignments. Communicating necessary schedule details and changes to account managers and troubleshooting through any obstacles or delays.
- Creative Project Manager at JUST FUNKY
- Traffic Coordinator at iHEARTMEDIA
- Media Coordinator at TIME WARNER CABLE MEDIA
- Office Assistant at BRIGHTVIEW INTERNET SERVICES
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Library and Information Science - Information Architecture and Knowledge Management, International
- Bachelor of Arts - International Studies
Project manager for the in-house graphics department at NASA Headquarters in DC. Responsible for receiving, evaluating, assigning and scheduling requests submitted by the client. Developed project production schedules and managed process to meet deadlines deliverables, including print, web, books, exhibits, digital kiosks, apps, and photography.
• Maintained customer satisfaction through open and honest communication, keeping client apprised of any time changes due to unforeseeable circumstances and ensuring that all deliverables exceeded client’s expectations.
• Responsible for all incoming web content accessibility deliverables. Manage and schedule five technicians, with approximately 50 monthly 508 projects. Determining which deliverable should stay in-house or sent out to GPO.
• Organize and review all incoming materials for quality assurance before distributing to team members to meet scheduled deadlines and to maximize efficiency.
• Coordinate workflow with a staff of 12 with other project managers to ensure office efficiencies.
• Managed successfully more than 50 projects, tasks, and deliverables through workflow management software keeping both client and team on track and updated on progress of deliverables.
• Support customers on design concepts and deliverables, to ensure scope creep keeps to a minimal and 100% client satisfaction
• Assisted art director in design and layout on features and departments using InDesign
- Creative Project Manager at MEDIA FUSION LLC, NASA HEADQUARTERS
- Senior Project Manager at MANIFEST LLC
- Production Manager at THE MAGAZINE GROUP
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design
- Associate of Arts - Advertising Design
Managed projects related to social impact campaign Erase the Hate under Corporate Social Responsibility
team and Cable Entertainment portfolio
• Collaborated with CSR, Creative, Social, Communications and other teams to identify the appropriate vendors for a project, given timeline and budget, negotiated and contracted with those vendors
• Received and reviewed creative/asset requests and ensured team members understood, then achieved project goals
• Daily tracking of scripts, design materials, assets and production elements for assigned projects
• Routed all stages of projects through proper channels including legal team
• Communicated regular updates with project team, key agency vendors, and array of internal and external stakeholders as needed, including convening regular update meetings
• Managed department financial tracker, pacing and accruals with appointed finance team
- Creative Project Manager at NBCUniversal
- Senior Project Manager at Sarankco Creative Studio
- Creative Services Manager at The Wall Street Journal
- Digital Project Manager at Showtime Networks
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
- Lead creative team through planning, execution, monitoring and closure of all projects and launch campaigns - Support PR and Committee outreach on large-scale initiatives such as mail outs, gifting, discounts and launches - Send final creative collateral to talent, agents and committee members for all campaign social media posting - Compile post event, special project and campaign recaps and schedule debrief meeting with relevant stakeholders - Compile and present weekly and monthly social media insights via Dash Hudson and Google Analytics - Collaborate on a strategy aligned with broader Marketing Communications plans to support positive press coverage
- Creative Project Manager at Violet Grey
- Executive Assistant to Cassandra Grey, Chief Creative Officer at Violet Grey
- Executive Assistant at Reed Krakoff
- Design Director at Francesca Amfitheatrof
2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Communication Studies
Manage design and execution of cross-brand digital and print communication campaigns for the eight Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brands (Williams Sonoma, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, west elm, Rejuvenation, and Mark & Graham). Deliverables include emails, web pages, retail store signage, print brochures, and social media assets.
Collaborate on creative briefs with internal stakeholders and communicate goals to creative team. Proven success managing through ambiguity and change in fast-paced, complex environments with many stakeholders. Provide day-to-day management across cross-functional teams including creative, copywriting, and development to ensure projects function at highest levels within time and resource constraints.
• Coordinate design, copywriting, and development for the March 2018 deployment of The Key Rewards website, the first loyalty program for Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Program membership grew from 1 million to more than 4 million members in 2018.
• Participate in creation of a weekly non-promotional cross-brand email that drives our exceptional click-through rate, which hovers around 20 percent and surpasses what the brands do individually.
• Learned and instituted InVision for collaborative proofing and Monday.com, a project management software.
- Creative Project Manager at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER / DESIGNER at Collins Design
- PRODUCTION MANAGER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER at Solem & Associates
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - English, Philosophy