West Chicago, IL Present
A marketing services and direct marketing agency specializing in database marketing, direct mail, email marketing, web development, loyalty programs, and creative services.
Creative Project Manager
Liaison between Creative Team, Account Services, and Development teams. Responsible for timely delivery of email creative. Clients are Nissan and Infiniti USA. MELINDA HOLM & ASSOCIATES, Forest Park, IL 2011 to Feb. 2015
An executive recruitment firm specializing in advertising, public relations and marketing placement. Associate Recruiter
• Performed over thirty percent of the candidate screening and interviewing for the firm by virtue of extensive background in advertising, marketing management, and project management in advertising agencies, corporations, and non-profits.
• Served as the primary resource for the interviewing and recommendation of candidates for strategic senior and executive level placement.
• Consulted with senior management in the development of a Chicago satellite office to provide a downtown presence, serving as the liaison to the Forest Park location.
- Creative Project Manager at EPSILON
- Project Manager / Marketing Consultant at FRONTLINE COMPLIANCE, LLC
- Project Manager / Technical Editor / Proofreader at DWS INVESTMENTS
- Marketing Project Manager at SCUDDER KEMPER INVESTMENTS
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- BFA - BUSINESS SKILLS and LICENSES
Manage cross-functional global communications within Bose's internal agency, focused on digital media content
including web banners, emails, social media, and Bose.xx web pages. Coordinate schedules and workflow for product launches, digital assets, and retail graphics.
Partnerships: NFL, NBA, Spotify, Amazon, Google, USSA, Maren Morris, Rory McIlroy, Best Buy
● Juggle up to 40 milestone deadlines per day for 20 to 50 projects at a given time.
● Ensure adherence to Bose brand standards and appropriate brand reviews occur in a timely manner.
● Develop project standards to reduce project duration metrics, ensure process efficiencies and improvements, and promote team morale.
● Coordinate resource planning for a team of 10-20 art directors and copywriters, including full-time and contract employees, in both US and Europe.
● Facilitate Creative Director and Creative Lead internal reviews and capture feedback for project teams.
● Traveled to Amsterdam to harmonize processes with our European colleagues.
● Scrum/Agile Experience: Backlog grooming, sprint ceremonies, self-organizing, metric and burndown charts, and removing impediments. Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certified. Traffic Manager Managed and orchestrated efficient internal project workflows through effective project and task scheduling of the Account Service, Creative, UX, Web Authoring, Studio, and Production teams. Focused on product launch campaigns, TV and video concepts, digital banners, social media, situational and silo photography, retail window and display graphics, print, out-of-home, and tradeshow materials.
● Promoted to Traffic Manager II based on positive 360° reviews, strong work ethic, successful management of projects, and strong relationship building.
● Responsible for project resourcing, schedules, deadlines, budget, scope, and driving the creative team to produce great work.
● Conducted daily stand-ups and weekly status meetings to review assigned tasks, determine bottlenecks, eliminate roadblocks, and discuss deadline concerns and prioritization/resourcing shifts.
● Facilitated internal reviews and captured feedback for project teams.
- Creative Project Manager at BOSE CORPORATION
- Production and Traffic Manager at DIRECTECH
- Assistant Marketing Manager at DIRECT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Account Manager / Traffic Coordinator at HARCOMM Associates
8 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Marketing
Senior Creative Project Manager * Skilled in creating, developing and showcasing complete email, retail and direct mail marketing communication vehicles that includes commercial distribution. Responsible for pre-press and on-site press approvals. I also provide effective workflow and internal process collaboration across all business groups, cross-channel production centers to drive buyer marketing channels. I have developed Case Studies that describe the challenge and presents results as well as evaluate analysis and results from email marketing campaigns. * Create, update and maintain hard copy brochures, catalogs, sell sheets as well as manage print media traffic schedules, budgets and cost analysis.
Senior Creative Project Manager
* Skilled in creating, developing and showcasing complete email, retail and direct mail marketing communication vehicles that includes commercial distribution. Responsible for pre-press and on-site press approvals. I also provide effective workflow and internal process collaboration across all business groups, cross-channel production centers to drive buyer marketing channels. I have developed Case Studies that describe the challenge and presents results as well as evaluate analysis and results from email marketing campaigns.
* Create, update and maintain hard copy brochures, catalogs, sell sheets as well as manage print media traffic schedules, budgets and cost analysis.
- Senior Creative Project Manager at Optic Nerve Digital Direct Marketing
- Audience Development-Assistant to Change Management Director at Red Herring Magazine
- Direct Marketing Analyst-Contractor at Pandora Marketing
- Traffic Director at JWT Boom
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Marketing Coordinator - Strategize and schedule marketing initiatives that align with key sales and inventory strategies. Initiatives include email marketing campaigns, social media campaigns,
Amazon A+ content creation as well as the creation of any marketing materials needed to support the sales team.
● Creative Project Manager - Work closely with Multiple Department Directors, Product Design Teams, Product Manufacturers and Third-party creative agencies to ensure the necessary tasks are completed without exceeding timelines or budgets.
● Ecommerce Website Management - Manage the consistent upkeep of the company's primary ecommerce website as well as the development and management of two additional house brand websites. Managing each website's product portfolio, including product descriptions, images, web banner graphics, and routine maintenance based on inventory levels.
● Special Projects/Event Coordinator - Organize and execute the creation of product presentation kits for potential customer business. Procure exhibition suites, employee housing, and manage partner manufacturer presence during events such as CES, MWCA/CTIA, and customer summits. Work with third-party vendors to engineer brand-specific product displays that follow brand guidelines and provide necessary functionality within desired space.
● Social Media Manager - Manage social media presence and content creation for 3 brands across multiple social platforms. Using Hootsuite, I manage several posts/week for each brand depending on the current social media strategy and have successfully executed multiple paid social promotions using Facebook Ad Manager.
- Marketing Coordinator / Creative Project Manager at C2 Wireless
- Website Content Specialist at Lennar Homes
- Graphic Designer at Oncore Marketing & Media
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.A. degree - Visual Communications
Manage the entire packaging and display process from technical drawings, pre-production samples, pricing, artwork and final product distribution
• Liaison for creative team maximizing communication and ensuring project completion
• Assist the with client presentations and lead daily internal meetings
• Create, update and distribute customer program files with detailed product and project information
• Oversee account management tasks including orders, POs and inventory
Manage the entire packaging and display process from technical drawings, pre-production samples,
pricing, artwork and final product distribution
- Creative Project Manager at VON SANDS CREATIVE
- Merchandising Manager at MARKWINS BEAUTY BRANDS
- Merchandising Project Manager at L'OREAL LUXE URBAN DECAY COSMETICS
- Project Manager, Merchandising & Regulatory at BOSCIA SKINCARE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree in Marketing & Merchandising - Marketing & Merchandising
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management - Business Management
troubleshooting, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing overall expectations. Clearly communicate changes, issues, and resolutions to the tactical and executive teams of website, design of app. and retouchers to ensure the output aligns with the brand expectations, standards. and feel comes to life online and in print.
• Manage the production of daily marketing creative (digital assets, landing pages, banners and POS/POP) for all ELOQUII channels
• Develop, manage, and optimize all project management systems and communication mechanisms.
• Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for all creative and content development, fielding questions,
• Special projects include: 6+ printed catalogs annually, in-store marketing for growing store markets, redesign
• Manage the daily production activities of photographers, models, stylists, sample coordinators, copywriters,
• Collaborate with the Creative Director, Stylists, Merchants and Marketing teams to ensure that the brand look
• Recruit, train, develop, and celebrate the successes of the photo studio team.
• Manage the photo studio budget and metrics to achieve optimal execution
• Source all locations and props
troubleshooting, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing overall
expectations. Clearly communicate changes, issues, and resolutions to the tactical and executive teams
of website, design of app.
and retouchers to ensure the output aligns with the brand expectations, standards.
and feel comes to life online and in print.
- Creative Project Manager at ELOQUII, Walmart
- Client Services Licensing Project Manager at Mind Gym
- Client Services Associate at Mind Gym
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - International Relations
Provide project management support for JMP Marketing campaigns.
• Process marketing requests and assign creative teams to execute.
• Lead meetings for key marketing initiatives such as new product launches.
- MARKETING CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER at SAS Institute
- PROJECT MANAGER at Plan 365: A BCD Meetings & Events Co.
- PROJECT COORDINATOR at Plan 365: A BCD Meetings & Events Co.
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Studio Art
- Creative Project Manager at Sieh Creative
- Creative Project Manager at Flippin Entertainment
- Creative Project Manager at Fahrenkamp Apparel
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Fashion Design and Marketing
Based at Splunk HQ, I was responsible for leading the internal brand and design team from a
project management and creative resourcing perspective.
• Day to day responsibilities included receiving new briefs during kickoff meetings, processing briefs via JIRA, estimating efforts required to execute tasks, assigning all creative and design teams accordingly, managing the overall workload and workflow, creating and maintaining timelines, and monitoring efficiency for the Brand Team.
• Projects were predominately focused on internal branding and design asset development, producing external trade show and sales communications, and management of print and online material which detailed and explained the technical aspects of the various Splunk products.
- CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER - BRAND TEAM at SPLUNK
- CREATIVE PROJECT MANAGER at MOXIE METHOD
- INTERACTIVE PRODUCER / PROJECT MANAGER at AMV BBDO
- Interactive Producer at M&C SAATCHI
7 months at this Job
- Creative Project Manager (contract) at Vionic Group LLC
- Senior Marketing Manager at NAI Northern California
- Marketing Project Manager (contract) at The Doctors Company
- Associate Creative Director, In-house at Wells Fargo
2 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Journalism
- Bachelor's Degree - English