This was a sign-making company where I was hired as a customer service representative and was promoted to creative services manager. I primarily handled reception and billing but was also involved in graphic design, production and installation.
- Creative Services Manager at Fastsigns
- Pharmacy Technician at Kroger
- Sales and Merchandising at Steger Creek
- Sales and Management at Erwin Pearl
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
As the creative services manager, I supervise all work-study design and photography students,
oversee all professional photography and videography and help direct other departments on
creative decisions. Ad hoc work on projects ranging from undergrad admission invites to graduate
billboards. Recent projects include 2018 Admission Acceptance package, Financial Aid award
package and Apply Now digital billboards.
• Work directly with outside vendors on creative for undergrad admission for prospective students
• Serve as a marketing liaison in departmental meetings across campus for major campus events for Student Life, Religious Life, the President’s office and many more. For both internal and external events.
• Key person to speak and collaborate with outside print and promotional item vendors. Most print requests filter through myself.
• In-charge of rolling out re-brand for Moravian graduate and continuing studies.
- Creative Services Manager at Moravian College
- Graphic Designer at Moravian College
- Contract Graphic Designer at Aquent
- Graphic Designer at Laser Spine Institute
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic and Interactive Communications
Weis Markets, Creative Services Manager, Sunbury, PA
• Manage a team of four Graphic Designers and two Production Designers.
• Oversee the team’s weekly tasks, assign creative assignments and hold creative brain-storming sessions.
• Oversee artwork for all printed material; including weekly and monthly circulars, in-store point of sale signs, outdoor promotional material and logos for sale promotions.
• Attend weekly ad meeting to discuss weekly content with senior management.
• Work closely with Advertising Production Manager, internal print shop and production vendor to ensure deadlines will be met.
• Work closely with the Vice President of Marketing/Advertising, Director of Marketing, Digital Media Team and Customer Loyalty Manager to come up with creative solutions for upcoming events.
• Approve creative concepts from outside vendors to ensure creative concepts adhere to Weis brand standards.
• Work with outside an advertising agency, contributing to and approving social media posts, radio spots and television commercials.
• Company on-site contact for ad agency during television commercial shoots.
• Member of several project teams to assist in more efficient solutions for company work flow.
• Visit stores to explore how to design more effective creative solutions for both the customer and store display.
- Creative Services Manager at Weis Markets
- Graphic Designer at Weis Markets
- Freelance Cartoonist at News Item
- Circular Lead at Weis Markets
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- B. A. - Graphic Design
- Organizes and ensures designers meet deadlines for all creative projects - Responsible for proofing for all design projects with color and copy - Organizes meetings with marketing for all pending projects - Responsible for all translations for all projects - Works with marketing/ purchasing and education departments to complete all art designs - Assist in giving product feedback in development of new products while testing - Ensures that all designers and retouchers are given appropriate due dates for all projects and campaigns - Traffics all revisions and proofs of artwork throughout each department in a timely manner - Provide all previous artwork that is up for order in purchasing department - Contributes in creative meetings for future launches and campaigns - Assisted as Beauty Show educator for Trade Shows - Responsible working with Pro Team to set up a successful event for tradeshows
- Creative Services Manager at American International Industries - Creative Department
- Product Specialist at Key M.A.C Store
- 24Seven / Hatch Beauty / Orlando Pita Play Ambassador at UTLA Doors for Education and Team Selling
- Charity Ambassador at M.A.C Nordstrom Westside Pavilion
3 years at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Coby Creations is a business I started while living in Columbus, Ohio, which offers my personal creative and freelance writing services and also artistic design and illustration. I am now looking to expand my services in my new home city of San Diego, California.
- Creative Services Manager at Coby Creations
- FedEx Route Coordinator at FedEx Ground
- Petroleum Safety Coordinator at RHS Consulting design, LLC
- County Engineer at Belmont County Engineering Department
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Science
Professional Services client-oriented role guiding Creative Service Team in creation of custom web, print graphics and company's CAD Diagrams software. Maintain and grow company brand. Serve as customers' primary POC through long-term service projects; optimize all phases by drafting Statements of Work, setting custom prices, maintaining extensive daily contact, and ensuring timely completion of all goals.
• Pioneered successful brand extension of 3D graphic representation with company's project set, after identifying market demand based on client feedback. Created in an Agile environment, worked with Development, Marketing and Sales.
• Spearheaded successful launch and delivery of large corporate projects. Collaborated closely with client representative through all phases of detailed assignment.
• Lead and train team including domestic and international resources on latest software and current design industry trends. Provide team with encouragement and constructive criticism to produce stellar work.
• Member of Product Management Team partnering with Development and QA department to address product enhancements and fixes.
• Provide detailed P&L Report for Creative Services Department to the Project Office.
• Garnered multiple peer-nominated distinctions for performance: Professional Management Seminar, Effective Management & Leadership Workshop, and Employee People's Choice Award nominations.
- Creative Services Manager at Amadeus Hospitality
- Fine Arts Instructor at
- AutoCAD Department Manager at Chas Sells Engineering
- AutoCAD Draftsman and Field Technician at Promised Land Survey, LLC
12 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design, Art History
- Associate of Graphic Design - Graphic Design
• Responsible for design, user interface design, and print materials for online segment
• Leads all visual communication aspects of the company and brand
• Sets creative direction of existing content and develops design concepts for new products or services
• Develops style guidelines to ensure that designs meet established quality and artistic standards
• Provides design leadership and mentorship; reviews and approves work of creative staff
• Interacts with senior management to keep abreast of department objectives
• Translates management and client objectives into clear creative strategies for team
• Obtains and allocates resources to meet operating plans
• Continually assesses department's infrastructure needs and implements best practices
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER / GRAPHIC DESIGNER at McClatchy
- SENIOR WEB DESIGNER at McClatchy Interactive
- WEB DESIGNER at Nando Media
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ILLUSTRATOR at News & Observer
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Commercial Art
Manage creative operations and supervision of the graphic design team. Ensure the creative development and execution of plans, campaigns, and projects to maintain the company's standards of creative excellence, timeliness and execution.
- Creative Services Manager at S&D Coffee & Tea
- Lead Graphic Designer at Compass Group North America
- Marketing Manager and Senior National Accounts Manager at Hissho Sushi Inc
- Production Manager / Graphic Designer at Living Concepts Home Plans
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Graphic Design
contract since 9/1/17)
• Managed in-house creative services team and contract creative agencies.
• Developed, created, and enforced branding for print, web, structural, and social media across North America, Europe, and Asia.
• Collaborated and manage outside agencies that provided design, advertising, and PR services.
• Developed in-house product illustration program for product images, and then document with digital assent management system.
• Collaborated with marketing teams from Kodak, Disney, Shutterfly, and GoPro on co-branding products, and meet their standards.
• Planned and collaborated on strategic packaging and POP initiatives with retail partners Target, Best Buy, Apple, and Walmart.
• Manage creative services workflow and procedures, manage and archive design files and associated assets.
• Meet with all stakeholders to coordinate creative design process, offer creative concepts, and assign to Graphic Designers.
- Art Director/Creative Services Manager at Micron Technology
- Senior Visual Designer at Enterprise Marketing, Arm
- Senior Graphic Designer at Lexar Media
- Graphic Designer/P.O.P. Specialist at Monster Cable
13 years at this Job
- BA - Media Marketing
• Cultivate unique, creative, and logistically sound event destination management proposals for elite clients including Apple, John Hancock, and Liberty Mutual with extremely tight deadlines
• Plan and execute premier programs throughout New England, including meetings, receptions, dinners, tradeshows, dine-rounds, tours, teambuilding events, transportation and strafing for national and nternational companies
• Maintain day-today program operations including ongoing communication with clients and vendor management
- Creative Services Manager at CSI DMC BOSTON, Formerly DPI Events
- Account Manager at BEST OF BOSTON EVENTS
- Client Service & Event Manger at AMERICAN PROGRAM BUREAU/APB SPEAKERS
- Travel Counselor at AAA SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND, Franklin
4 years at this Job
- B.S - Communications & Public Relations
- A.A.S. - Travel & Tourism Management