Holmdel, NJ Nov 2004 - Mar 2018 Comcast Spotlight offers a wide array of advertising options that help businesses of all sizes navigate the increasingly fragmented media landscape, including television advertising, interactive TV, video on demand, online advertising, and promotions. CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER Lead and manage Creative Services Department. Control six-figure budgets, ensuring project profitability, while coordinating commercial workload of a team of producers, 60 account executives, and production vendors. Collaborate with senior management on strategic and long-range plans for sales initiatives. Facilitate ideation of clients' visual solutions, using a consultative approach to concept development. Partner with local businesses to strategize growth through creative advertising and social media. Create storyboards, write scripts, and discuss commercial concepts and production needs with internal and external clients. Liaise with clients, account executives, and production staff. * Key role in growing spend of three clients by total of $312K by collaborating to plan and execute Strategic Partner Renewals initiative, using unique added-value opportunities to inspire advertisers to increase budgets. * Saved $36K in outsourcing costs over 3 years; fueled revenue growth from one client from $28K to $55K. Took charge of online production of static banners, takeover pages, and in-banner videos to encourage client trials. * Support sales by soliciting and producing account executive spots, holiday greetings, and videos for email blasts. Wrote commercial copy, shot and edited video, and designed graphics & In-Banner Video Ads to demonstrate value proposition of Comcast's Interactive platforms. Organized and executed headshots for use on social media * Generated $1M revenue by recovering accounts off air for at least 12 months and instituting Spec Spot Program - unsolicited commercials produced to promote value of spot on TV or online & Public Service Announcements - produced for client events. Added $500K+ revenue by initiating Spec Banner Ad Program. * Created and executed Approved Vendor program throughout NJ, NY, and CT and generated waiting list due to popularity. Vetted producers, negotiated rates/partnerships, and produced Tip Spots in support of client interests. * Saved 75% on voice over talent rates by renegotiating with vendors.
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER at Comcast Spotlight
- DUPLICATION MANAGER at The Tape House
13 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Television Production
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Arts and Sciences
As Creative Services Manager I handle project management for all creative services: design and produce marketing materials including point-of-sale signage, print collateral, print advertising, digital advertising (including social media) and other branded material. create and present new concepts and campaigns that are effective promotion of brand and marketing initiatives. as the agency’s creative traffic manager, I ensure all creative services projects – up to thirty or more at any given time – are on brand, on time and on budget. This includes trafficking all creative deliverables (not limited to graphic design) for the agency’s advertising plan, Community Engagement’s special events and internal marketing projects. turn content developed by Goodwill team members into engaging PowerPoint, Spark or other types of presentations and branded templates. build relationships with stakeholders internally and externally. lead vendor sourcing, selection, management and ensure results. partner with Community Engagement team members and all other agency departments to plan events such as the Power of Work Awards luncheon, Goodwill Haunting gala, various friendraisers and store events. act as the department’s project manager, develop a comprehensive project plan for new creative or event projects aimed at meeting or exceeding the project’s goals. manage members of the Community Engagement team including the Social Media Coordinator, a part-time graphic design assistant and/or a part-time production artist and any design interns.
- Creative Services Manager at GOODWILL OF WESTERN MISSOURI & EASTERN KANSAS, KCMO
- at GOODWILL OF WESTERN MISSOURI & EASTERN KANSAS, KCMO
- FREE LANCE DESIGN WORK at Midwestern Beekeeper's Association
- Graphic Designer at GOODWILL OF WESTERN MISSOURI & EASTERN KANSAS, KCMO
8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS - FINE ARTS
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Communications and based in Akron, OH, responsible for leading day-to-day the operation of Goodyear’s creative services team, supporting the company’s business objectives through aligned video, photo, graphic, and digital asset management.
- Creative Services Manager at THE GOODYEAR TIRE & RUBBER COMPANY
- Manager Global Digital & Viisual Communication at Timken
4 years, 4 months at this Job
Brought in to manage creative production and grow a recently founded, multi-location, full-service, B2B Creative
Services team. Oversight of project scoping, program and project management, resourcing and assignment; acted as liaison between creative team and internal business stakeholders. Owned relationships with third-party vendors and service providers and deftly negotiated contracts and service agreements.
• Established creative production processes that allowed for the successful completion of nearly 400 projects of various sizes and complexity between Q1 and Q3 of 2018.
• Sourced, launched, and supported Workfront (SaaS) Project Management system to over 50 users across multi-functional teams within Capital One's Commercial Bank and Brand teams.
• Rapidly grew department's scope from supporting a single line of business to developing business partnerships and understanding the needs of the seven verticals that make of the Commercial Bank.
• Successfully on-boarded several key new vendors that raised the level of video production and animation work being produced by the Commercial Bank.
- Creative Services Manager at Capital One Commercial Bank
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Director, Omni-channel Imaging at Bloomingdales
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Visual Communication
Establish and maintain the visual strategy, direction, and standards for materials developed by American Institute of Physics (AIP). Reinforce AIP’s position as a leader in the field of physical sciences. Ensure all products consistently meet the highest standards for quality, creativity, and accuracy. Manage daily operations within Creative Services of design, web production, desktop publishing, social media, and photography projects. Essential Functions
• Ensure consistent visual identity for the organization and its brand(s). Maintain AIP’s corporate branding guidelines and assure that they are followed.
• Execute marketing communications in support of marketing plans and goals set for AIP products and programs include the design and production of brochures, ads, marketing/fund-raising campaigns, and other collateral materials. Work with internal stakeholders to develop a process for review and approval of collateral (print & digital).
• Supervise a team of designers supporting programs in AIP Divisions and provide creative direction for all corporate communications materials. Manage requests and workflow. Coordinate freelance designers as needed.
• Advise on design and production of newsletters and other publications throughout AIP include History Center Newsletter; Sigma Pi Sigma newsletters and magazines, reports from Statistical Research Center and other divisions, etc. Manage design and production of email newsletter templates. Meet deadlines set in conjunction with the division directors and the director of strategic marketing.
• Other functions include keeping abreast of design trends and maintaining best practices; cultivating a creative team environment among AIP graphic designers and division staff; troubleshooting desktop publishing, printing, and print vendor problems; evaluating technologies, procedures, and vendors as needed; coaching and developing professional development plans tailored to individual Creative Services team members.
- Creative Services Manager at American Institute of Physics
- Coordinator for Graphic Design and Promotion at University Recreation and Wellness, University of Maryland
- Freelance Photographer at fotodude
- Art Director at Palladian Partners
10 months at this Job
- Graduate Level Courses Completed - Introduction to Digital Video (PBDS 602), Interaction Design (IDIA 612), Integrated Design Studio II: Typography (DESN 616), Introduction to Web Development (PBDS 501), Web Development (PBDS 660), Theory of Visual Communication (DESN 723)
- BA - Communication Design
- AAS, magna cum laude - Communication Design
• Designed and produced brand packaging and collateral materials for a variety of products across numerous juvenile categories, including safety, nursery, travel, gear, etc.
• Design and production of packaging and collateral materials for licensed and private label brands (Disney, Garanimals, Walmart Private Label).
• Design and execution of corporate collateral materials, including web ads, brochures, catalogs, trade show signage, sales presentations materials, show room signage, P.O.P. displays and PDQs.
• Art direction of photoshoots.
• Managed creative aspect of outside vendors for numerous services, including photography, structural engineering, illustration and production, ensuring consistency and adherence to brand.
• Worked in partnership with the director of creative services to assist in workflow management.
• Managed, trained and mentored junior designers within creative services department.
• Acquisition and approval of vendor quotes.
• Managed projects with vendors in China, and domestically, from release of files to print production, ensuring that printed materials to ensure and maintain quality standards.
- Creative Services Manager at SUMMER INFANT, INC
- Senior Packaging Designer at Safety 1st
- Packaging Manager at THE FIRST YEARS
12 years at this Job
- Certification - Computer Graphics
- Associates - Illustration / Commercial Art
7. Internal Services Manager / Creative Services Manager / Webmaster / Email & IT Administrator Resume
Remote Position, Company based in Coppell, TX.
Internal Services Manager / Creative Services Manager / Webmaster / Email & IT Administrator
• Collaborated for over ten years with CEOs, the CFO, VPs of Service, the VP of Human Resources, VPs of Sales, Marketing Directors, and outside consultants directly managing all responsibilities associated with Email Server Administration, Web Development, Internal and External Communication Strategy, including management of budget, staffing, and training
• Directed decision making processes for mission critical internal tools including: vendor selection, application suite rollout, support, uptime and upgrade management, and long term strategic business planning to meet growth and bandwidth targets for our U.S. and Canadian based remote service workforce numbering 700+
• Led in the creation of our server infrastructure, in both Windows and Linux environments, managed both planned and emergency safety patch installations, OS updates, disk usage, and billing
• Ideated, developed, managed, and delivered 4 generations of external Web presence, sites credited with securing outside client relationships, and service contract revenue
• Contributed with significant fundamental decisions such as company colors, fonts, look and feel, onboarding process and document management, tradeshow kit; provided guidance from startup to nationwide service provider
• Leveraged communications background as editor of company wide weekly communications message, choosing the how and when based upon the latest communications research, focused on remote workforce needs
• Coordinated with a variety of VPs to produce video and photographic media of annual awards meeting; managed photographer and background location choices, collaborated remotely with video team on capture of video/audio, and then edited together a consistently "on message" set of videos, featuring the Executive team, FujiFilm executives outside vendor product videos, and awards ceremony highlights with yearly service award winners across the company
• Provided industry exceeding 24/7 help desk guidance and support for remote field service operation, often working with FujiFilm counterparts to develop long term data management strategies Early Career Highlights
- Internal Services Manager / Creative Services Manager / Webmaster / Email & IT Administrator at
- Webmaster for Lotus at Randstad
- Member of the Y2K at PureSpeech
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Literature and Political Science
Responsible for managing the performance of professional creative staff in work involving the coordination of complex administrative and innovative projects or activities that require a high degree of specialized communications knowledge. Conduct research, provide data, make recommendations, and implement solutions to achieve project goals and objectives. Serve as creative director, project coordinator and team leader on special projects as assigned by the Executive Team. Exercise direct supervision over assigned staff. Responsibilities:
• Manage and coordinate projects and activities between members of the Management Team, various departments, public agencies, and/or private sector representatives throughout the duration of the campaign.
• Coordinate and prepare reports and correspondence in response to requests for information from City Manager's Office, Mayor, and City Council Offices; prepare City Council agenda material such as presentations and design collateral.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to City Manager, Management Team, and Department Directors.
• Assist in planning, directing, and coordinating, through subordinate level staff; meet with management staff to identify and resolve problems; assign projects and programmatic areas of responsibility; review and evaluate work methods and procedures.
• Suggest and implement management solutions to address new or ongoing challenges faced by the City organization.
• Manage the performance of professional staff in work involving organizational structure review, operations research, and related work reviewing departments, divisions, and programs.
• Assist in selecting, motivating, and evaluating department staff; provide or coordinate training and work with employees to correct deficiencies; and assist in implementing and administering disciplinary and termination procedures.
• Serve as department representative at conferences and meetings.
• Assist in reviewing and signing all higher-level department communications.
• Perform related duties and fulfill responsibilities as required.
- Creative Services Manager at City of San Antonio
- Web Design Lead at City of San Antonio / Information Technology
- USAA - Web Designer at USAA
- Graphic Designer III at UTSA Institute for Economic Development
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BFA - Multi-Media Graphic Design
- Associates - Graphic Arts
Provide services via social networks, emails and phone calls Remain up to date on new showcases and business needs Retain strong attention to detail and organization Time management is a must as well as client interaction Provide thorough information about services to potential clients.
- Creative Services Manager at Arabella Models and Image consultants
- Independent Sales Representative at Avon
- Late Stage Account Manager at Santander Consumer USA
- Client Enrollment/Welcome Calls at Freedom Financial Network
3 years at this Job
- Diploma - High School
Operated within a marketing department and creative directory for a multi-million dollar entertainment group. Worked in-house creating promtional assets and optimizing advertisements for social platforms as well as traveling abroad spanning all lower 48 states of the U.S. scheduling, performing and directing live performance events. Entailed essential development of skillsets including everything from customer service and brand development to finance and performance management.
- Creative Services Manager at GlowRage Events Inc.
- Talent Acquisition Specialist at Degy Dance Ent.
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Degre