Capitalized on surging audience interest in filters to transform them into formal products being packaged and sold; refined product with palatable price point that over-delivered against expected performance and set high creative bar. § Developed first-ever snapshot of Top 50 advertisers across all verticals to provide C-level overview provided to major advertisers on TV, outdoor, digital, creative, spend level, and target consumer insights. § Pivoted company's entire approach to running creative; persuaded management team to allow advertisers, for first- time ever, to run multiple pieces of creative that used A/B testing, creative guideline enforcement, and best practice documentation.
- Creative Strategist at SNAPCHAT
- Director, Creative Services Marketing (Walt Disney Animation Studios + Disneytoon Studios) at DISNEY
- Director at Digital Distribution
- Director, Client Services at DigiSynd
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Advertising
Responsible for Marketing, Consultation and execution of creative and marketing strategies for clients across a variety of industries. Worked with clients to identify target customers, core values and brand propositions, which were then aligned into the clients’ overall brand strategy and communications efforts. Taking this approach allowed for more task-appropriate metrics and allowed us to save clients money by focusing on marketing efforts with the highest ROI…
- Creative Strategist at Reinecke Design, LLC
- Associate Art Director at GameGuard Outdoors
- Creative Director at SUCCESS Partners
- Lead Graphic Designer at Sally Beauty Holdings
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BFA - Graphic Design
Collaborating with Hollywood writer-producers, to create dynamic presentations for the packaging and sale of film and television properties.
• Designed creative package to sell the TV series WWIII with director Bryan Singer (X-Men) to Spike network, and Fear No Evil with director Mike Newell (Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire) to FX.
• Created visuals to sell pitch for National Treasure 3, the third installment of the billion-dollar Disney motion picture franchise.
- Creative Strategist at Entertainment Promotions
- Creative Brand Marketing, Multi Brand Sales at SONIC / SERRA AUTOMOTIVE
- Creative Director at CAMPBELL-EWALD
6 years at this Job
- BFA - Advertising Design Communication
• Managing all social media accounts for various clients
• Creating short video tutorials and promotional video pieces through motion graphics, graphic design, and videography
• Coordinating video shoots and handling all post production
• Creating budgets for marketing assets
• Assisting with the production of installation art at various exhibitions
- Creative Strategist at OBLSK Interactive
- Media Arts Teacher at Renaissance Academy of Multimedia Arts
- Videographer/Photographer at You Inc
- Video Intern at Photo
7 months at this Job
- BFA - Film & Video
Brand strategy consulting for nonprofit clients ranging from public health institutes to anti-poverty organizations
• Facilitate human-centered design workshops to generate robust discussion and expose gaps
• Conduct qualitative research including - ethnographic studies, 1x1 interviews, and focus groups, conduct descriptive and experimental quantitative research including - survey design, distribution, and analysis, and questionnaire design, distribution, and analysis
• Analyze data sets to develop key insights and action items, brainstorm creative concepts including name and tagline, messaging, visual design
• Develop brand strategy platform, positioning, competitive analysis, messaging architecture
• Design visual systems and brand guideline documents, business suite collateral, annual reports, and storytelling materials
• Search, qualify, draft, and pitch new business opportunities contributing to 500k+ gross revenue
• Account and project management responsibilities on a per-project basis
- Creative Strategist at Darwin
- Digital Project Manager at Chemistry Communications
- Presentations Designer at Dimassimo Goldstein
1 year, 9 months at this Job
-Conducted market research and data analysis; used a full spectrum of open source data to develop tailored strategies, effectively allocating limited resources to optimize customer consequence. -Work delivered placements on top tier publishers; providing clients with further brand recognition, positive media exposure, and website traffic through customized strategies -Managed multiple projects at the same time which served 16 corporate clients; providing a positive/discoverable online presence -Directed initial and final design of and copy edits customized web content
- Creative Strategist at FRACTL
- Graduate Teaching Assistant at Florida Atlantic University
- Competitive Intel Analyst Intern at ADT Security Services LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Political Science - Interdisciplinary Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
The Crowdx project was a crowdfunding platform built on a blockchain-enabled, digital marketplace that allowed more continuous value creation and engagement between creatives and their patrons. -Assisted distributed team with major pivot (marketplace --> crowdfunding) -Articulated project vision in white paper, articles--all external-facing content -Conducted design research around target market and industry incumbents
- Creative Strategist at Crowdx
- Head of Content at Mattereum
- Cofounder | Head of Research at Embermine, Inc.
- Editor-in-Chief at TokenVerse
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of the Arts - English
• Develops and maintains a clear and consistent brand voice.
• Unitizes an understanding of communication styles to appeal to various target audiences.
• Drafting, editing, and distributing posts, press releases, and further corporate correspondence
• Delegates tasks to other writers on the team to ensure timely results
- Copywriter and Creative Strategist at Harry Potter Alliance
- Administrative Assistant at Edge Studio
- New Jersey State Quidditch Representative at United States Quidditch
- Assistant Teacher at Hillside Avenue School
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Secondary Education, English
• Review new music submissions daily.
• Cover various musical talents across the country.
• Connect with team members to set a better trajectory for the brand.
• Hosted several interviews with up and coming hip-hop/pop/fashion talent across the country.
- Staff Writer/Creative Strategist at ILLANOIZE
- Host at On-Air Personality
- Social Ambassador/ Sports Writer at SPORTALK
- Staff Writer/Editor at COLLEGEANDPROHOOPS
11 months at this Job
- B.A. - Journalism
• Create numerous marketing strategies and programs (logos, websites, brochures, newsletters, infographics, presentations, and advertisements) that surpass clients' expectations
• Customize the design, development, and implementation of clients' visual communication materials in accordance to their brand
• Manage multiple projects/tasks for several clients simultaneously while maintaining high quality and meeting weekly deadlines
• Consult with clients and recommend the appropriate design options based on their expressed goals
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER / CREATIVE STRATEGIST at First In Line Media
- FAMILY ADVOCATE at Eastchester Family Services
- FAMILY ASSESSMENT CONSULTANT at Ascent Performance Consultants
- EMERGENCY DISPATCHER/RECORDS CLERK at Oak Brook/Clarendon Hills Police Department | 2008 - 2009
6 years at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- BACHELOR'S OF ARTS - ENGLISH