I am currently a creative writer and self-published author. I have also given some personal classes on creative writing and have written content for others.
- Creative Writer at CreateSpace
- Bookseller at Self Owned Business
- Driver's Helper at United States Postal Service
- Stock Associate at Company Bar & Grill
at this Job
- AA - Philosophy
• To contribute in a team-oriented setting with the drive for excellence and success.
• More than 10 years experience in administrative office settings, and 6 years experience in Indie film production and creative writing.
• Have managed over $1,000,000 budget projects.
• Proven administrative/project manager who is adept at working independently with minimal supervision, as well as contributing and collaborating as a productive team member.
• Effective personable team player with unsurpassed interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to handle client’s questions and objections.
• Creative Writer and Author of five books
• Producer of 14 Indie films
• Featured in Forbes Magazine (Digital Edition) and multiple times in Oprah Winfrey Magazine
• Huffington Post Columnist
- Filmmaker/Creative Writer at Street Corner Films
- Board Member and Women and Children's Advocate at A Family Advancement
- Board Member at A Family Advancement
- Volunteer Work at West Houston Medical Center - Houston
6 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Healthcare Services - Healthcare Services
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Networking
Hawaii's CW Star, KHON, 2018 - 2019 On camera personality for Living808 Producer and script writer for What's Up weekend. Role involves research, development, and delivery of compelling content in an entertaining and professional manner. Live on camera daily segment on air segment Entertainment News, covering current events Managing social media accounts for Hawaii CW and Living808 Script writing. On-the-street interviews. Red carpet interviews. Live, unscripted ad lib on camera. Manage social media content and activity to boost engagement, Finding stories to report on. Conducting interviews. Writing articles on surfing and surf related subjects TV host for cable access channel. On camera interviewing and reporting for local businesses. Co-creative writer for segments. Represent the station by responding to listener feedback and appearing at community events. Finding topics to cover and assisting to produce segment.
- Co-creative writer at Entertainment News
- Lifestsyle Tv Host at
- at Kauai Community Radio
- Writer at Purple Inc Magazine, Purple Inc. Magazine
1 year at this Job
- Associates - Media and Film
As an early partner in the company, I have been involved in much of the day to day evolution that has helped mold the company into a creative agency with a dynamic portfolio of clients ranging from college athletics and professional sports to the food and beverage industry in Atlanta and beyond. The Oakey Agency portfolio includes a wide range of work and services primarily in film (digital, commercial, short form video content) and web services, as well as print material, outdoor marketing, and brand consulting/strategy. One of my primary strengths and roles is as a creative writer in mediums such as website copy, script writing, SEO work, and other general writing needs. I have also co-directed numerous video shoots, worked as a co-designer for website creation, helped in pursuing and bringing in new business/clients, and other day to day tasks which arise within a small business/company.
- Creative Writer/Partner at The Oakey Agency
- Self Employed at Prep Golf America
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Insurance and Risk Management
Create manuscripts in accordance with monthly topics.
- Creative Writer at Readers Digest Writer
- Food & Beverage Director at Wyndham Garden
- Resort Manager at Coconut Plum Island Resort
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Science - Hospitality & Ecotourism Management
Develop content for sites. Short story writer.
- Creative Writer at
- Case Manager at Department of Community Health
- Human Resource Specialist at Heatcraft
- Social Services Case Manager at Department of Family and Children Services
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandising and Apparel Design
- Master of Science - Information Systems
• Responsible for creative, entertaining content
• Responsible for original poetry
• Maintained deadline delivery
• Delivered creative imagery
• In charge of continuous new material
- Creative Writer at PoemsbySKiL
- Sales Associate at Jos. A. Banks
- Customer Service Representative at TruGreen Lawncare
- Auditor at TruGreen Lawncare
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- - English Literature
I attend school for creative writing, and take on projects which suit this strength. I’m an eloquent speaker, and a committed editor.
- Creative Writer at Feelance
- Actor at Various Establishments
- Usher/Ticket Taker at Totem Pole Playhouse
at this Job
- - Creative Writing
- Some high school
• Write and edit marketing copy for internal and external communications, including e- blasts, invites, print ads, posters, long-form product videos, and TV campaigns
• Develop branded content and overall tone of voice ahead of the re-launch of Spectrum Reach's client-facing website
• Coordinate production of 30-second TV ads from start to finish, including writing scripts, building storyboards, selecting VO talent and music, and providing direction during post
• Consult clients on creative messaging that will resonate with their target audience and help them grow their brand
- Creative Writer at Time Warner Cable Media
- Creative Services Specialist at Time Warner Cable Media
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
• Recent projects include Intermix, The RealReal, Net-A-Porter, Industry Magazine, Tommy Hilfiger, Pyer Moss and more.
• Clients also include: Tommy Hilfiger, Pyer Moss, Vaquera, Entrée LS, LaQuan Smith, To Boot
• Writer for collateral, product descriptions, e-commerce, social media, look books, press releases, marketing strategies, etc.
• Develop innovative method of capturing guests information while identifying potential clients during events
• Identify creative blocks within companies and develop written strategies to further their business
- Creative Writer/ Copy Editor at Freelance/Self employed
- Freelance Copywriter at The RealReal
- Freelance Product Writer at Net-A-Porter
- Trade Marketing Manager- Apparel & Accessories at Swarovski
4 years at this Job
- High school - General Studies