- Credentialing Specialist at Talberts Medical Billing
- Part Time, Temporary at Remington College
- Managed Care Coordinator and Credentialing at Acadiana Computer Systems
- Credentialing Analyst for a FQHC at SWLA Center for Health Services
5 months at this Job
- Associate of Science degree - Technology
Credentialing Specialist, Coordinador, Owner,
- Credentialing Specialist at Agilerta
- Operation Manager at VITAMIN WORLD, Plaza Rio Hondo Mall
- Asistan Manager at Plaza Senorial
10 months at this Job
As a credentialing specialist I made sure all health care providers were in regulatory compliance and met NCAA quality assurance guidelines. Duties include preparing and maintaining reports of credentialing activities such as accreditation, recredentialing, data entry.
- Credentialing Specialist at HMSA BCBS OF HAWAII
- Office Clerk/Receptionist at Staffing Solutions of Hawaii
- Office Clerical Assistant at Altres Staffing Agency
- Accounting clerk at Fannie May/Harry London Confections
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts
Mechanicsburg, PA 06/2014-02/2015 Operates as an administrative services processing company for government-sponsored health care programs on behalf of the federal government Credentialing Specialist Credentialing medicare applications in accordance with the guidelines provided by the government. Speaking with providers to ensure eligibility to enroll in medicare and being flexible with the minute changes that occurred frequently.
- Credentialing Specialist at Novitas Solution Inc
- Tech Support Representation II at CenturyLink
- Gunner's Mate at United States Navy
8 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Certificate
originally through Kelly Services, hired by Mayo in December 2017) *Worked as a credentialing specialist for Mayo Clinic GBS. Responsibilities included credentialing of practitioners through primary source verification of insurance, education, DEA and state licensure. Extensive data entry into CACTUS. Assigned to implementing contract and web directory updates weekly. Attachment of provider numbers to insurance claims, various database projects including investigation of demographics for providers and obtaining accurate tax ID/NPI information.
- Credentialing Specialist at Mayo Clinic GBS
- Temporary Clerical Worker at SNG Research and Image Express
- Regularly Scheduled Volunteer at Paws and Claws Humane Society
- Temporary Clerical Worker at Express Employment Professionals
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts degree - Art History, English, Composition
- High School Diploma
Full-time position working as a medical credentialing specialist at this opioid addiction treatment center. Worked in communication with the rest of the credentialing team and our providers to complete their credentialing. It was extremely important that tasks were completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Credentialing Specialist at Ideal Option, PLLC
- Barista at Roasters Coffee
- Purchasing and Procurement Assistant at Washington State University Tri-Cities
- Seasonal Ski Instructor at White Pass Ski Area
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Credentialing specialist, I work for a staffing agency, Placing provider (DR, NP RN and other midlevel position) in hospitals settings to enforce regulatory compliance and quality assurance. Job duties include preparing and maintaining reports of credentialing activities such as accreditation, membership or facility privileges. Ensure that all information meets federal and state guidelines when processing applications. For example, if a doctor requests admitting privileges at a hospital, you would process the application to make sure the doctor is eligible; then you would maintain all the records and documentation of the application and verification. You also keep a facility's accreditation up to date and assist auditors. JACHO accredited familiar with NCQA standards and how to apply them. Work closely with the provider every step of the process.
- Credentialing Specialist at AB Staffing Solutions
- Utilization Coordinator Specialist at Preferred Homecare
- Paralegal Assistant at Hastings and Hastings
- Fulfillment Coordinator at Longevity Alliance
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
9/19/2016 - current ($15.00) 1619 Creighton Road, Suite 1, Pensacola, FL 850.444.4700
• Compiles and maintains current and accurate data for all providers.
• Completes provider credentialing and re-credentialing applications; monitors applications and follows- up as needed.
• Maintains copies of current state licenses, DEA certificates, malpractice coverage and any other required credentialing documents for all providers.
• Maintains corporate provider contract files.
• Maintains knowledge of current health plan and agency requirements for credentialing providers.
• Sets up and maintains provider information in online credentialing databases and system (CAQH, PECOS, etc).
• Tracks license and certification expirations for all providers to ensure timely renewals.
• Ensures practice addresses are current with health plans, agencies and other entities.
• Processes applications for appointment and reappointment of privileges to The Doctors Clinic (ASC).
• Tracks license, DEA and professional liability expirations for appointed ASC providers.
• Maintains ASC appointment files, and information in credentialing database.
• Audits health plan directories for current and accurate provider information.
- Credentialing Specialist at Pensacola Nephrology, PA dba Renalus Center for Kidney Care
- Patient Care Coordinator at HearingLife, OneRetail
- PRN - Front Office at St. Vincent's Healthcare
- MD Lead Administrate Assistant at Moncks Corner Primary Care, Roper St. Francis Physicians Partners
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Interior Design
Responsible for verifying licenses/certifications (all "expirables") of healthcare practitioners. Phone/Verbal and written communication with practitioners and their office staff to request needed documents and missing information to complete applications. Conducted verification of surgical facility privileges, references OIG, NPDB, and education/training to support Initial Appointment and Reappointment credentialing processes. Completed confirmation of facility privileges for requesting entities. Data entry, vast Microsoft program experience (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Adobe). Drop Box maintenance of online e-filing.
- Credentialing Specialist at National Credentialing Services
- Assistant General Manager at My Fit Foods
- Meat Counter Clerk at Market Street
- Customer Clerk at Custom Muscle
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Review provider profiles to be sent to clients Perform primary source verification for provider profiles Gather required documents to complete credentialing files
- Credentialing Specialist at Aperture Credentialing, LLC
- Contract worker at Machinery Specialties and Engineering
- Purchasing Agent at Isopure Corporation
- Assistant Manager at Village Pantry
13 years at this Job
- B.A. - Telecommunications
- High School Diploma