Responsible to lead the company's overall credit, collections and cash applications. Investigation of customer financial credit risk, assessing credit history and extension of credit lines. Improve cash flow and reduce receivables to corporate established benchmarks. Dickey-john Corporation Payroll/HR Assistant Responsible for payroll processing and timekeeping through Ceridian software. Assist HR with new hire orientation and other HR duties as assigned.
- Credit Administrator at DICKEY-john Corporation
- Vice President Administration at United Community Bancorp, Inc
- Executive Assistant at First Bank a Savings Bank
13 years, 11 months at this Job
Assignment involving scanning and digitizing the credit department customer files. Once scanned, they where storied on a shared device called SharePoint
- Credit Administrator at Crane Merchandising
- Mail Sorter at Epsilon
- Data Entry at
- Cashier at Burlington Coat Factory
8 months at this Job
Running credit checks through Experian and DNB. Learning and knowing rules of credit for audits and keeping informed of any bureau changes.
- Credit Administrator at ADT Security Services
- Local Key Account Specialist at Protection One, Inc./ADT
- Branch Administrator at Protection 1/ADT
- Customer Support Supervisor at Protection 1
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
• Interpret credit agreements and related documents
• Handled all varieties of loan servicing including funding responsibilities
• Manage a deal portfolio of 80-100 facilities
• Effectively monitor portfolio risk in terms of delinquencies, maturities etc.
• Handle all type of investigations relating to pending issues
• Accurately input in LIQ payments, draws, interests and fee's
• Provide loan related information to: Front office, traders, accounting
- Credit Administrator at Sumitomo Mitsui Bank Corporation
- Credit Administrator at Mizuho Bank Corporation
- Loan Administrator at Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria
- Letter of Credit Reimbursement Supervisor at Bank of Hawaii International Corporation
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Review credit applications for Terms
• Data Entry to create new customer accounts.
• Answer Customer Support tickets.
• Answer and help out all Branch partners emails and phone calls.
• Review and keep track of all branch AR accounts for past dues.
• Make Collection calls
• Send Late Notices
• Send Notice to Intent Liens
• Post customers payments
• Train new employees in AR
- Credit Administrator at Travis Roofing Supply
- Accounts Receivable / Operations Clerk at Trans-Expedite
- Customer Service at MarBorg Industries
- Assistant Manager/Accounts Receivable at Zad Fashion Inc
10 months at this Job
- - Medical Office Specialist
• Research and process credit claims for parts and equipment for global Manufacturing Corporation.
• Sole point of contact for issue of credits and debits for all areas of the company
• Coordinate with Finance Department for End User Financing Program and Accounts Receivable discrepancies
• Research claims in coordination with Shipping, Receiving and Order Entry
• Maintain all credit/debit records to fulfill the standards of internal and external auditors
• Produced reports for upper management pertaining to status of all credits
• Communicate with customers regarding status of claims and claims inquiries
• Assist with order entry when workload becomes excessive for OE Department
• Maintained a 98% accuracy rate for data entry
- Credit Administrator at Crane Merchandising Systems
- Inventory Control, Ecommerce Sales, Web Master at Boots, Bridles and Britches
- Customer Service/Telephone Sales/Purchasing at Dover Saddlery
- Office Manager at Orbix Dental Products
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Server Technology
- - Business, Marketing
- - Biology
• Manage a team that exemplifies the company's culture, values and mission.
• Strong organizational skills including accounting operations, credit, finance and collections.
• Supports the maintenance and inputs of the monthly Accounts Receivable bad debt allowance and contractual allowance and provides insights and commentary on specific collection issues.
• Analyze Profit and Loss statements and Accounts Receivable Aging, recommends changes in course of action.
• Evaluate new customer applications for credit and approve or recommend credit limits within company authorization levels. Review and evaluate existing customer credit limits on a regular basis and approve or recommend increases
• Control recording of cash receipts.
• Maintain accuracy of cash deposits.
• Manage and maintain the accounts receivable portfolio, minimizing company risk while sustaining healthy profitable customer relationship.
• Ability to make recommendations for solutions that meet organizational goals.
• Works across the organization (field teams and internal support) to develop best in the class practices.
• Assist in month end close and reporting responsibilities, system close and maintenance, report reconciliation and review.
• Manage and grow a remote team. Developing a strong sustainable team by attracting, developing and rewarding.
• Support and adhere to all environmental, health and safety rules and regulation:
- Credit Administrator at Watson Bowman Acme - BASF
- Staff Accountant (Contract) at Aston Carter
- Analyst 1 CDD unit at Apple-one
- Financial Reporting Analyst at New Era Cap Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.A in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Responsible for credit and collection of delinquent customer accounts
• Analyzed customer credit limits and hold/release orders
• Communicated with customers via phone, fax, e-mail, and letters to resolve open receivables
• Monitored delinquent customer accounts and prepared the escalation process
• Reconciled customer accounts and maintenance of customer data base
• Assisted customers with account questions
• Uploaded documents electronically
• Maintained confidentiality
• Processed customer credit card payments and refunds
• De-escalated intense situations with customers
• Provided valuable customer service, organizational and problem solving skills
• Demonstrated the ability to organize, prioritize and complete multiple tasks on time
- Credit Administrator at The Pape Group, Inc
- Educational Assistant at Springfield School District
- Intern at Springfield High School
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology
Managed portfolio of accounts in National Account program from a credit/collections perspective, which required high level of analytic problem solving. * Worked on special project to reconcile oldest-aged invoices from receivables, resulting in tens of thousands of dollars being collected vs. written off. * Supported National Account team with large-volume invoice jobs, obtaining POD's from vendors, preparing and submitting write-off filings, and identifying tax exemption issues. * Posted invoices and applied payments on SAP. * Resolved customer payment and billing issues. Credit Analyst * Analyzed new and existing accounts to assess credit worthiness and potential for risk. * Assigned credit lines to all new accounts based on D&B ratings, financials and overall credit worthiness. * Obtained information though different search engines. NORTHERN LEASING, INC. - New York, NY
- Credit Administrator at National Account
- Collections/Credit/Client Liaison at Company Lay Off
- AR/Credit/Customer Service at ADI / Honeywell International, Inc
- Collections Specialist at Art Leather Manufacturing
4 months at this Job
- High school - Diploma
Responsibilities Reconcile bank accounts, Maintain multiple bank accounts to a daily balance, process credit orders, balance and reconcile GL accounts, Work with other division on reconciling AR along with AP issues. Accomplishments My accomplishments have to be do the job in a timely manner and learn new techniques from a wonder boss, Skills Used Muliti tasking,
- Credit Administrator at YESCO
- Credit Specialist at NACM
- Account/Cashier at Tim Dahle Nissan
- Credit/ Collection at YESCO
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Continue Education - Credit, Accounting