• Oversee credit functions of loan portfolio in excess of $400 million
• Analyze and manage loan concentration limits
• Draft and monitoring compliance with loan policies and procedures
• Use lending authority to review and approve loan requests within policy
- Credit Administrator at Verve, a Credit Union
- Managing Member at JCM Development, LLC
- Credit Analyst/Business Relations Specialist at
- Team Member at Menard, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Business
- Bachelor of Business - Finance
• Review customer accounts to determine credit availability, credit worthiness and payment trends.
• Processing credit reference requests.
• Collect on delinquent accounts
• Apply payments to accounts, release orders contingent on those payments
• Process Wire, ACH and Credit card payments
• Approve and submit freight bills to appropriate GL accounts for payment Skills Used 4 YEARS SAP USAGE/EXPERIENCE, SALESFORCE.COM EXPERIENCE, EXCEL 1 AND 2 TRAINING
- Credit Administrator at BUNN O MATIC CORPORATION
- Bartender at Darcys Pint
- Store Manager at THE LIMITED
- Intern at SANGAMON COUNTY JUVENILE CENTER
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Criminal Justice
Responsible for managing and administrating credit-related duties, and in charge of facilitating and providing support-processing and electronic solutions for credit-transactions.
•lead on projects
- Credit Administrator at Travis Roofing Supply
- Office Manager/Veteran Affairs at Visiting Angels
- Paraprofessional at Apple Tree Day School
- Assistant Manager at Dutch Boy Cleaners
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Psychology
Process credit applications for National and International branches. Analyze approval and credit underwriting on all new commercial applications and existing accounts. Research company’s and owner’s background, recent and historical financial creditworthiness, recommendation of credit limit, increase or decrease or rejection of client. Communicate with branches and applicant of any credit discrepancies and credit holds when necessary. Posts customer payments and calculating interest and totals, as well as tracking incoming payments and obligations. Compile and create statistical and monthly reports for companies CAO, Credit Manager and branches. Verify registration and renewals with Secretary of State, Contractor Board Licensing, Bond’s, Certificate of Liability Insurance, Sales Tax, and W9’s. Provide general accounting, Customer Service and Relations. Process payments and Provide Spanish translation.
- Credit Administrator at National Trench Safety, LLC
- Advisor/Counseling at Lone Star College Tomball
- Customer Service Specialist at City of Tomball
- Accounting Assistant at Woodlands Wellness & Cosmetic Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
Prepare vendor review for bank's service providers Prepare documentation for commercial loans Verify pre-closing conditions to the loan have been met prior to closing Analyze guarantor's personal financial statements and credit reports Prepare cash flow analysis and adjusted gross income reports Completed annual reviews of commercial loans Assist the credit manager with quarterly board reporting and analysis
- Credit Administrator at Sterling Bank & Trust FSB
- Commercial Portfolio Manager II - Officer at Fifth Third Bank
- Commercial Portfolio Underwriter/Specialist - Officer at Citizens Republic Bank
- Commercial Portfolio Manager II at Fifth Third Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- certification - Finance
- Handle all Level 1 collection calls. - Administer account reconciliation based on exceptions report. - Administer tax exemption certificate management and data entry. - Set up and modify customer accounts in JDE and SAP. - Obtain credit information from commercial sources including credit reference checks. - Complete all filing and maintenance of electronic files. - Retrieve credit reports to evaluate accounts. - Releases orders on a daily basis. -Maintain private sector and federal government customer portals, including invoice upload and updating company information
- Credit Administrator at Equus Computer Systems
- Data Entry Specialist at van Wagenen Financial Services
- Data Entry Specialist at Equus Computer Systems
- College STEM Summer Program Counselor at Southern University and A&M College
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - American Culture Studies
- - Photography
Monitor departmental e-mails. Logging incoming financial statements. Uploading documents to director; maintaining credit files in Director. Monitor the appraisal and credit department email system. Bid, order, pay invoices for appraisals; maintain the approved appraiser's lists. Assist in reporting functions on a monthly and quarterly basis. Assist in the preparation for management and Board Loan Committee Meetings. Organize/track annual borrower financial statements. Additional miscellaneous projects as needed. Maintains the departmental calendar schedule meetings. Maintains reports. Balance departments GL's.
- Credit Administrator at Crescom Bank
- Operations Specialist/Customer Service Representative at Carolina Federal Savings Bank
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Management/Information Systems
- - Medical Transcription II
• Maintained accurate customer credit and collection files in the database.
• Requested customer trade reports from Dun & Bradstreet, National Association of Credit Management and/or credit report using Transunion or Equifax to verify their application information.
• Requested verification of deposits and line of credit information from banking institutions before the client was approved for line of credit.
• Scanned and updated customer profile information which included their application and other financial forms using Credit Point.
• Analyzed customer creditworthiness within established guidelines to make credit limit recommendations and submit to Credit Manager for approval.
• Assisted in the establishment and implementation of credit policies to improve credit risks.
- Credit Administrator at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Sr. Administrative Assistant to the Sr. Vice President of Tax at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Executive Administrative Assistant to the Vice President/CIO at Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Business Supervisor Emergency Department at Lakeland Regional Medical Center
11 years at this Job
- AA - Healthcare Administration
- Certificate in Microsoft Application
• Provide administrative support for team of 12 in the Commercial Loan Department
• Direct interaction with both internal and external auditors upon their request
• Maintain original documentation in safe custody with controlled access
• Preparation of annual customer account credit reviews in compliance with credit policy
• Serve as a liaison to ensure all loans are fully documented to protect the Bank's interest
• Establish appropriate ticklers to cover all loan information to be monitored
• Manage credit process by ensuring required documentation is available for each commercial loan
- Credit Administrator at BANK UNITED
- Mortgage Processing Assistant at FREEDOM MORTGAGE
- Risk Analyst at EVO PAYMENTS INTERNATIONAL
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
My position as a Credit administrative Associate at Famsa has helped me as a credit analyst, My daily duties are to review credit and process data entry. how to deal with sales and provide the best customer service.
- Credit Administrator at Famsa
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school