- Credit Analyst at Diesel USA Inc.
- Finance Intern at Diesel USA Inc.
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting
• Supervise and monitor workflow for credit analysts, review analysts' presentations for accuracy and completeness, underwrite loans for work out (severely delinquent) relationships.
• Spread financial statements, analyze financial condition, calculate projections for loan repayment, underwrite loan presentations and reviews for business members and assess risk associated.
• Mentor and train Jr. Credit Analyst and new loan officers in underwriting practices.
- Credit Analyst Coordinator/ Sr. Credit analyst/ Jr. MBL Credit Analyst at Visions Federal Credit Union
- Commercial Credit Analyst at Partners Trust Bank
- Pension Analyst at Security Administrators, Inc
- Operations Associate, Exceptions Department (temporary position) at Bank One
11 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
- certificate - Fundamentals of Supervision
- A.A.S. - Business Administration
Business Consultant, Credit Analyst, Costumer Service.
- Business Consultant - Credit Analyst at Cash Flow Partners
- Assistant Manager at Noches de Colombia
- Sales Representative at Distribution Brithijos, C.A. (Venezuela)
5 months at this Job
- Degree in International Business
40 hours per week)
● Prepare written credit analysis reports for existing commercial relationships consisting of lines of credits, mortgages, term loans, etc.
● Monitors 14 relationships totaling $100 million dollars through analysis of financial, industrial, and economic data to provide early warning of possible deterioration in Borrower performance.
● Completed a comprehensive Credit Analyst training program
- Credit Analyst at Cambridge Savings Bank
- at Bentley's Multi-Purpose Arena
- Credit Analyst Intern at Bank of Canton
- Financial Planning Associate Intern at New England Private Wealth Advisors
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Science
• Monitor the queue for loan applications. Analyze applicants' credit worthiness, including character, capacity, collateral, capital and economic conditions; Review credit bureau reports and credit score; Verify given information on loan application as necessary and make credit decision to approve, deny, or gather more information to consider further. Current approval limit is $75,000.00.
• Review approved / funded loan documents to ensure that they are complete and adhere to approved underwriting policies. Document reason for credit decision, and council members on how to resolve their financial difficulties, if appropriate.
• Assist Training Specialist in providing training for new Financial Services Reps and offer continued assistance, guidance and counsel with credit decisions. Supervise internal audits of funded loans and title documents. Administrator over Loan Origination System (TERES).
• Assume the responsibilities and duties of the Dealer Credit Analyst or the Consumer Loan Manager during his/her absences. Previous Position: Executive Assistant
• Provided confidential administrative support to the President. Composed letters and memoranda from dictation, verbal direction or from knowledge of organization policy and procedures; edited written communications from word processing documents. Coordinated meetings and made travel and lodging arrangements for the President and others within the credit union.
• Assisted the President in all aspects related to the Board of Directors and Committee meetings.
• Collected and prepared information for the President's use in discussions and meetings with other credit union managers, employees and outside individuals.
• Provided support to OCIS Investment Service Representative servicing and maintaining a $40 Million portfolio. Prepared correspondence as well as implemented and reviewed compliance regulations.
• Created a business development plan and budget, and monitored expenses to ensure the budget was achieved. Evaluated and reported results and made revisions to plan as needed.
- Credit Analyst at 1st MidAmerica Credit Union
- Sr. Account Executive at Beneficial of Illinois
- Sr. Banker at Mercantile Bank of Illinois
- Office Manager at Credit Control Inc
17 years, 2 months at this Job
Credit Analyst Responsibilities
• Reviewed new credit applications for credit approval
• Reviewed existing accounts for credit line revisions
• Established customer accounts & updated account information
• Placed collection calls and sent demand letters on past due accounts
• Prepared claims on uncollectable accounts to third party collector
• Assisted in customer payment reconciliations
• Provided assistance and support to branch personnel
- Credit Analyst at MHC Truck Leasing
- Accounts Payable Specialist for MHC Truck Leasing at Robert Half & Account Temps
- Accounts Receivable Manager at Lynk, Inc
- Accounts Payable / Billing Coordinator at Milepost Transportation, LLC
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - general
PPG Industries – Credit Analyst: US Stores Feb 2016-Present
➢ Manage $60 million in receivables within PPG’s largest U.S. Stores market of Houston, TX.
➢ Assess long and short-term credit risk for potential borrowers. Determine appropriate credit limits, payment terms, and potential discount qualifications if business or personal credit warrants an extension.
➢ Conduct detailed customer financial reviews. The review process involves analyzing current and potential strategic customer’s balance sheets, income statements, and then modeling cash flow to determine if a customer has become a credit risk or warrants a credit extension. The final analysis is presented to senior management for review.
➢ Monitor accounts daily, place accounts on credit hold, release pending store orders, provide credit limit adjustments when necessary. Investigate customer unidentified payment deductions. Work with several departments across several business units including customer accounts payable department, sales team representatives, IT analysts, and financial managers to effectively minimize PPG’s overall borrower risk.
➢ Coordinate meetings with stakeholders from various levels within the organization including members from the sales team, financial management, and external customers.
➢ Provide lien releases, intent notices in accordance with state laws, and provide customers with useful and strategic financial payment plans for organized and precise account reconciliation.
- Credit Analyst at PPG Industries
- Group Manager at Salem Tube, Inc
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Credit Analyst fora - mannhatan Fora Financial offers extensive funding solutions to small businesses across a variety of industries.As an underwriter I am tasked with assessing files in order to advise management on liquiditysolutions for our middle market customers. These loans vary from short to long term based ondifferent factors making each merchant unique.
- Credit Analyst at fora financial
at this Job
- Bachelor's in Economics - Economics
As a Credit Analyst, for over five years, I am responsible for analyzing credit and financial reports to determine the risks involved in loaning money or extending credit. In addition, I scrutinize customer's financial data such as credit history, income, and historical payment data to decide if loans will be lucrative to the company. Additional Responsibilities:
• Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individual being evaluated with similar establishments to determine risk.
• Compile reports regarding finance and credit data.
• Analyze the financial records like earnings, savings, payments and purchase of the company or individual and recommend other useful financial activity for further plans.
• Manage files and records and transaction and other office procedure.
• Complete loan applications, including credit analyses and summaries of loan requests to determine loan approval.
• Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
- Credit Analyst at Acceptance Now
- Sales/ Retail Industry at Compass Furniture
- Office Assistant at Churchill Down
- Office Assistant at University of New Orleans
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Studies
- - General Studies
As a credit analyst I am responsible for reviewing and inputting financial data into various spreadsheets and systems to verify the risk of potential loan applicants, as well as current customers of the bank. I have continuous use of Microsoft programs such as: Word, Excel, and Outlook. This position requires me to multitask and meet strict deadlines each week.
- Credit Analyst at Community National Bank
- ACH Department Clerk at Community National Bank
- Teller at My Community Federal Credit Union
- WSM Clerk at Oxy Permian Resources
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Accounting