Increased sales 6-15 cars a month helping customers establish and re-establish their credit using sales training and credit analyst techniques. Use tact and empathetic active listening skills to qualify customers wants and needs to purchase vehicles. Research and use credit building actions to consult customers how to improve thier FICO credit scores Submit documentation to lenders for auto finance funding
- Credit Analyst at Rightway Automotive Credit
- Co-Manager at Speedway LLC
- Sales Associate at The Car Company
- Warranty Administrator at Jayco Inc
1 year at this Job
- Associate's Degree - Phoenix
- - Management
SUMMARY: Twenty years of well-rounded credit experience which includes, credit evaluations and updates, accounts receivable, cash application, tax documentation, and adequate follow up for customers on multi branch accounts. I have great communication, organization, team skills and I work well under pressure. Sysco - June 2016-Present Credit Analyst Credit Analyst investigated and resolved credit disputes, short pays. Reconcile unapplied cash and short pays, completed daily stop reports and weekly reports for 14 concepts and 20-million-dollar portfolio. Release orders from credit hold, worked shorts and skips report, worked 440 credit central box, handled large accounts such as Elior and Aramark and complete credit reference request.
- Credit Analyst at
- Credit Processor at Axalta Coating System
- Credit Analyst at CRC-Evans Pipeline
- Accounting Assistant at Cameron Rig Solutions
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Began as the Credit Administrator in 07/2016, then in 12/2016 received promotion to Credit Analyst Position. As the Credit Administrator, my responsibilities were primarily the processing of credit applications. Evaluating various reports and credit references, to gain a better knowledge of a company's standing and then determine whether their requested credit line was realistic was the main task of the Credit Administrator. As a Credit Analyst, the main responsibilities consisted of overlooking accounts, determining whether a company is financially solvent enough to pay for an order, and working with accounts to pay down past due balances. Working with Excel to translate an account statement into an easy to follow spreadsheet is a key part of effectively collecting.
- Credit Analyst at TSC Apparel
- Server/Certified Trainer at Abuelos Mexican Food Embassy
- Valet Supervisor at Central Parking Services
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Statistics and Actuarial Science Bachelor
Credit Analyst Intern: 15hrs/wk weekdays
- Credit Analyst Intern at Mercantile Bank of Michigan
- Team Lead at Central Michigan University Campus Dining
- Pro Shop Attendant at DeWitt Golf Center
- Overnight Stocker at Kroger Stores
1 month at this Job
- - Finance (3.64 GPA)
- - (3.98 GPA)
As a credit analyst, I mainly underwrite commercial and industrial loans. The process of loan underwriting requires that I generate and analyze business and personal financial statements, analyze tax returns, determine true cashflow and calculate a debt service coverage ratio based on proposed yearly debt service, identify key risks and risk mitigants, identify crucial business drivers and how the company can exploit them, analyze industry specific key ratios, and ultimately recommend the request(s) for approval or denial.
- Credit Analyst at Citizens Bank & Trust
- Administrative Assistant of Financial Operations at Redstone PX Optometry Clinic
- President at Phi Gamma Delta
- Recruitment Chairman at Phi Gamma Delta
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
Los Angeles, CA 2016 to Present
Non-bank direct lender specializing in factoring and SBA credit. Top 10 factoring and top 100 SBA lender.
Credit Analyst - member of the customer credit team in the factoring division reviewing large retail accounts and large wholesale accounts.
• Facilitate the preparation of approval documents, including specific qualitative and quantitative content around the company, industry and transaction
• Spread historical financial statements, analyze and explain the pertinent trends/drivers and perform global cash flow analysis.
• Assist in accurately risk-rating loans/credits
• Assist Loan Servicing department in maintenance of loan files, including payoffs, changes of ownership and transfers
• Manage portfolio of customers
• Accountable for all compliance on accounts
- Credit Analyst at Hana Financial
- Credit Analyst - member at GBC International Bank
- Credit Analyst - member of the Commercial Lending team at Bank of Hope
3 years at this Job
- B.A. - Accounting
• Decides loan requests after analyzing client credit reports and company system computer codes.
• Creates bilingual scripts and discusses loan terms with Spanish speaking customers.
• Health Committee Member: organizes company events with HR to promote healthy company culture. Ex: Host walk-a-thons, organize health fair.
• Awarded September credit analyst of the month
- Bilingual Credit Analyst at GreenSky Credit
- Grant Researcher & Floating Teacher at The Nurturing Nest
- English Teacher at HESS International, Hsinchu
- School Programs Educator at Perot Museum
10 months at this Job
- BA in Anthropology - Spanish
As credit analyst, I monitor accounts and maintain compliance to Credit Guide and terms of payment, and reconcile accounts as needed. I monitor discrepancies and work with accounting and business units to find resolution. I then work with an internal team with reconciliation. I also contribute to special projects, which are assigned according to management.
- CREDIT ANALYST at LIPPERT COMPONENTS
- OFFICE MANAGER at POLK AUCTION COMPANY
- RESTAURANT & CATERING MANAGER at BACKYARD BBQ
- ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER at GOSHEN ANIMAL CLINIC
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
KY I started working at MCI when the office was moved to Louisville, KY from Schaumburg, IL. I work as a Credit Analyst where I perform many functions. I run daily reports into excel along with monitoring multiple customer accounts to ensure prompt payments. I am Responsible for a portfolio consisting of Eastern US and Canada with an average Monthly balance of $5M+. I have been able to achieve an 80%+ current balance for the last 5 years. Currently have the responsibility for Customer credit risk analysis, setting credit limits, collection of overdue accounts and facilitation of accounts receivable deductions and disputes. Also am used as a backup for cash posting on occasion when they are short staffed.
- Credit Analyst at MCI
- Meat & Seafood Department Manager at The Fresh Market
- Inventory Analyst at UPS
- Journeyman Meat Cutter at Meijer
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Obtain and analyze credit information on new and existing accounts Monitor accounts for continuing credit extensions Communicate credit decisions with agents and Landstar operating companies Communicate with agencies and customers Analyze various Dunn and Bradstreet reports Arrange COD deliveries Maintain customer master database and assignment of new customers numbers Communicate with credit agencies (TransCredit) Verify billing requirements for freight bill payment Prepare Accounts Receivable reports Communicate with Bank\'s (Customer Bank for Banking Release forms) Adding new customer to Landstar database Training new employee\'s on adding customer to Landstar data base and how to be an Credit Analyst Maintained compliance with fair debt practices and regulatory guidelines.
- Credit Analyst at Landstar System Inc
- CUSTOMER SERVICES REP at Randstad Voya
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at Citi Group
- Certified Home Health Aide at Home Instead Senior Care
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant