NAME OF COMPANY: Chrysler Jeep Dodge Umhlanga TYPE OF COMPANY: Motor Industry POSITION HELD: Credit Controller Reconciliation of all Finance Vehicles Sold pertaining to New Vehicle (Chrylser Umhlanga, & Pinetown Branch), Preowned and Trade Vehicles. Allocating Payments from Bank Statements Receipting of Workshop, Parts And Boutique Cash Sales. Overlooking Workshop Cash Sales. Ordering of Stationery. Invoicing of Sundry Invoices And Credit Notes. Handling of Customer Queries Sending out of Statement, Filing of Cheques Sorting out company mail. PERIOD OF EMPLOYMENT: April 2006 to date
- Credit Controller at Better Job Opportunity
- Switchboard Operator at South African Police
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - English
IInput all invoices into the Acumatica accounting system; this resulted in enhancing operational efficiency by 27% via
implementation of automated accounts receivable/payable mode.
• Oversee general accounting activities including transaction recording, account balancing, balance sheet, and bank reconciliations.
• Monitored credit standings to establish a platform to ensure maximum receivables and minimum bad debts. Assisted the Senior Credit Controller with forecasting.
• Audited and reviewed delinquent account records; determined which customers were contacted for collection of overdue accounts.
• Collaborated with top executives to develop working guidelines for credit management and enforce measures to protect corporate investment in accounts receivable.
- Credit Controller at Preqin, Ltd
- Legal Compliance Transfer Agent / Customer Service Rep at Amerian Stock Transfer
- Receptionist / Contract Paralegal at UCC Notices
- Contracted Legal Consultant at CAPIFY, LLC
7 months at this Job
- MBA - Financial Services
- B.Sc. - Legal Studies
Contact name: Shahida Rasool Telephone: 031 5812631 Period of employment: 20 June 2016 - Present Position: WCA clerk/Credit Controller Nature of duties: - Registering IOD - Compiling accounts - Submitting to respective sections for payment - Querying with medical aids regarding patients accounts - Administration
- WCA clerk/Credit Controller at Ethekwini Hospital and Heart Centre
- PR Assistant at KZN Deaf Association
- PR Assistant at KZN Deaf Association
- Assistant Events Coordinator at Clarins
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Honours - Public Relations Management
- - English
- - psychology
Reporting To: Finance Head (Middle East)
Company Description: ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in high-performance entrance door systems. Our commercial and industrial door solutions are a perfect match for any building.
MY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Responsible for follow up & collection of outstanding payments for the Middle East product supplies within the stipulated time by securing DSO, increase cash flow, reducing AR and Bad Debts.
• Sorting, prioritizing, and planning the receivables to achieve optimum results.
• Invoicing as per the payments terms agreed in the contract & prevailing VAT rates.
• Drafting outstanding / recovery related correspondence letters to customers.
• Processing Letter of Credit & Bank Guarantees.
• Corresponding to clarify with the customer for any deductions, disputes or queries made & to verify the same with the terms of contract.
• Attending meeting/client visits along with sales team with clients in case of settlements or disputes.
• Coordinating with stores for dispatch of items & invoice.
• Maintain customer relationship etiquettes.
• To flag any disputed account and doubtful debts to the management.
• To prepare an ageing report of every customers balance payment and reconciling.
• Following Credit Control procedures in liaise with other internal departments and allow credit facilities in accordance with previous history & policies
• Credit risk rating & flagging high-risk accounts on timely manner.
• Revising New Credit Terms & Policies for customer's defaulting timely payments.
• Involved in month end closing, prepare an ageing report, collection report, forecast report, and other MIS/Pivots.
• Performs related responsibilities as required or assigned.
• Intercompany reconciliation of Statement of Accounts within the Group of the company.
• Verification of Vendor / Purchase invoices against PO, DO, liability booking, ageing payables & vendor's reconciliation & payments processing.
• Receipts entry & bank deposits entry in the system.
• Processing employee expense claims
• Preparing Purchase Orders
• Bank reconciliations.
- Credit Controller at ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems LLC @ Dubai Investment Park
- Remote Dual Collections Team Lead at
- Liaison daily at ADCB
- Collections Officer at BILKISH Associates LLC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
1. Liaising with different medical aids. 2. IOD Administrator e.g deleing/handling COID, RMA, FEMA, SOUTH32, SAPS & ACCICARE accounts. 3. Optimizing cash flow and avoiding debts. 4. Receive payments on the outstanding accounts. 5. Chasing debts by telephone & e-mail and reducing debtor's days. 6. Investigate all credit balance should we refund.
- Credit Controller at Emalahleni Private Hospital
- Receptionist at Life Cosmos Hospital
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Secretarial
- Diploma - Secretarial
Main Job Functions: Assisting the Finance Manager and the Chief Financial Officer to ensure that all revenue, cash and bank complies with the requirements as laid out in legislation the Companies Act. Up to Trial Balance. Capturing and reconciling various cashbooks. Eg. Bank and Petty Cash. Performing Credit Checks on Customer Applications. Monitoring and control of outstanding customer balances. Importing, balancing and reconciliation of Sales between two type accounting systems. Monitoring and balancing of sales at various cash points. Processing payment of suppliers. Emailing of customer statements weekly and monthly. Communicating with customers on outstanding balances. Reference: Rina Landman Position: Chief Financial Officer Contact Numbers: 036 4881200 : 083 793 3119
- Credit Controller at
- Accountant Revenue at Okhahlamba Local Municipality
- Secretary/Bookkeeper at Van's Electrical
- Secretary/Book Keeper at Production Management
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- NQF LEVEL 8 - LEADERSHIP
- NQF Level 6 - Municipal Finance Management Program
- - English HG
Responsible for reducing aged accounts receivable. Process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies, short payments. account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos. Makes business decisions regarding the viability of extending credit to customers and potential customers using the Company's established credit matrix and corresponding processes to determine credit worthiness. Identifies and approves credit applications of customers whose financial / business performance meets matrix requirements. Process credit card payments. Revenue Accountant Ensure accuracy of all sales orders, including coordinating where appropriate with members of the sales organization, customer experience team, etc. Resolve sales order queries in a timely manner. Ensure the accurate preparation and delivery of customer invoices/statements. Reconcile all revenue and deferred revenue accounts on a monthly basis. Post customer cash receipts. Generate monthly sales reports.
- Credit Controller at insights
- Accountant at tSS, Inc
- at RV Outlet mall
- Chargeback Specialist at Apple Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Finance - Finance
Period of employment: January 2008- to July 2016 Position held: Senior Credit controller / Accounts administrator Collection of Levies. Addressing Client Queries.t Allocation of Payments. Allocation of payments from unallocated list. Preparation of financial journals. Reconciliations of accounts. Checking monthly statements. Full maintenance check on building, example ensuring fire extinguishers and hoses are serviced, ordering of bins, refuse collections and reporting of damaged and stolen bins, and ensuring common property is in order at all times. Printing and posting reminders, final notices, with the intention to issue Summons. Handing over clients to attorneys for legal recovery. Communicating closely with Portfolio Managers in addressing and Providing statistics as and when required. Attending to maintenance queries, example ensuring fire hydrants are serviced regularly. Common areas are well maintained. Garden services and contractors are allocated to buildings according to specified services required. Ensuring refuse removal is collected timeously. Making payments on behalf of the body corporate to creditors for services rendered. Contactable Reference: Mr Gerald Tedder (0315615366)
- Senior Credit controller / Accounts administrator at Wakefields Property Management
- Senior Credit controller / Accounts administrator at Trafalgar Property Management
- credit controller at Associated credit specialist
- Tracing agent at M.I Abdulla and associates
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Studies
- Senior Certificate - English
• To collect the outstanding receivables from the customers for DHL services.
• Maintains excellent relationship with the customers and interfaces effectively with other departments and individual of the company.
• Ensures prompt & accurate billing and rapid invoice delivery to the customers.
• Attends immediate resolution of all customer queries on invoices & always highlight the issues to concerned Sales persons to avoid the repetition of the problem.
• Utilizes collection techniques comprising of calls, dunning letters and Statements. Involves Sales Team in delinquent accounts for the overdue balances collection.
• Ensures prompt and efficient allocation of customer payments. Ensures that Company Credit Terms are strictly follows by customers.
• Finally achieves Individual targets & also assist to achieve the country DSO & +60 days target.
- Credit Controller at DHL Courier Service
- Customer Service Associate at DHL Courier Service
- Store Manager at HASSAN MOHD JAWAD AND SONS
- Customer Service Associate at HASSAN MOHD JAWAD AND SONS
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Verifying the viability of client's credit worth.
• Invoicing and maintaining client's account.
• Debt collections.
• Tax computations.
• Generation of periodical reports.
• Billing of clients.
• Scheduling of meeting with stake holders.
• Procurement duties.
• Debit control duties.
- Credit Controller at Rivercross Tracking Limited
- Account Assistant at
- Administrator at The Sheepfold Ministries
- Data Clerk at UNHCR
1 year, 4 months at this Job