- Respond in a timely manner to customers and internal team member calls and inquiries in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner. - Determine the root cause of a collection issue, quickly build trust with internal and external stakeholders, fully document and communicate the collection issue and solution, and validate all agreed upon resolution tasks are complete. Apply business logic to properly categorize a Collection issue and, when necessary, route the matter to the correct individual in a professional, friendly manner. - Support other Credit Controller team members in the delivery of effective debt collection activities across the divisions multiple legal entities and source transactional systems. - Met and exceed performance goals.
- Credit Controller at HireRight LLC
- Fitness Consultant at Golds Gym
- Assistant Store Manager at Joseph
5 years, 3 months at this Job
717 Office Parkway Creve Coeur, MO 63141
Credit Controller: Contractor with VocaStaffing 1650 W End Blvd Ste 100 St Louis Park, MN 55416 Nov 2017-Current
● Manage a portfolio of accounts to secure payments and resolve client disputes.
● Document accounts to provide current status activity.
● Submit accounts to be placed for collections and/or written off.
● Understand contract terms and conditions to determine validity of clients claim.
● Research unapplied and unidentified payments for proper application.
● Manage accounts receivable to determine overpayments and refund when necessary.
- Credit Controller at THOMSON REUTERS
- Accounts Payable Clerk at GEOTECHNOLOGY
- Deduction Associate at EDGEWELL PERSONAL CARE
- Accounts Payable Associate at SUNEDISON
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Technology Summary
● Admin - Posting of customer payments, Debit and Credit Journals.
● Reconciling of accounts and customer queries.
● Administrating of Credit Guarantee Policy.
● Running of Credit Checks (ITC).
● Opening of new accounts.
● Collection of cash payments Company Name: Uniprint a division of Times Media Physical Address: 59 Intersite Avenue Umgeni Business Park Durban 4001 Telephone: 031 560 2300 Fax: (031) 86 242 7337 Duration of Employment: July 2016- October 2016 Temp Position Reference: Sharon Govender Job Title: Credit Controller JOB DESCRIPTION:
● Reconciliation of Accounts.
● Administrating of portal customers - ABSA, FNB AND J&J. Logging invoices on portal, Logging disputes on Sage and credit Queries on Lotus Notes.
● Creating of Edcon Weekly schedules and monthly statements.
● Assisting Sharon with Month-end reports and schedules eg. Projected Monthly Collections.
- Credit Controller at Imran Jadwat
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Dramatically reduced costs - by negotiating lower costs for hotel rooms with different hotel managers and representatives, thus resulting to over $20,000 in company savings at Howell Metal Conmat Group, Inc. Oct 2018 - Present Credit Controller ◼ Credit Manager for 9 business entities: Rockingham Redi-Mix, Rockingham Steel, Construction Material Group, Republic TrussWerks, Rockbridge Stone Products, PavCon Group, Inc., Green Earth, LLC., Rockingham Pre-Cast, & Wilson Ready Mix ◼ New Customer Set up, Credit analysis of credit limit request for all 9 businesses. ◼ Process and approve Lien Waivers, Bonds, account set ups, Credit Releases, Credit references. ◼ Monthly reporting and DSO meetings w. all Sr. VPs monthly.
- Credit Controller at Conmat Group, Inc
- Financial Services Rep - Collector at Guy Brown LLC
- Sales Operations Specialist at Howell Metal Company
- Executive Administrative Assistant | Inside Sales | Pricing Administrator at Howell Metal Company
5 months at this Job
- High school
Tamimi commercial Division Company is one of the main distributors for Non - food Items.
They are the main dealers for FIRESTONE TYRES, AC DELCO BATTERIES, TAMIMI
TAPES and STANLEY HAND TOOLS USA.The main customers are direct end users and Trading companies. Key responsibilities:
• Achievement of Sales Budget of Eastern Region ( Al khobar, Al Hasa, Jubail and Dammam)
• Handling a sales team of 5 members.
• Active credit controller.
• Making contracts with the customers.
• Promotion of products in the market.
• Responsible for credit collection of sales team.
- Active credit controller at AL KHOBAR, KSA
- Senior Sales Supervisor (Modern Trade) at AUJAN COCA COLA BEVERAGE COMPANY
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - Business Management
- BBM - Business
Review and process new credit applications. Run Experian Credit Report to establish credit limit and Term. Re-evaluate customer’s account for credit limit increase. Account Reconciliations, Collections.
- Credit Controller at Franklin Baker, Inc.
- Senior Lease Administrator - Billing/Collector at ATEL Financials
- Lease Administrator Accountant at Jones, Lang, LaSalle Incorporated
4 months at this Job
- AA of General Education - General Education
• Prepared weekly and monthly Accounts Receivable reports for the CEO, Marketing Manager and Accountant.
• Scheduled daily job assignments for staff and observing the same.
• Approved and maintained customers' credit applications, ensuring all information are kept secure and confidential.
• Processed electronic invoices for customers and input manual payments using QuickBooks and Excel.
• Ensure the timely collection of outstanding monies in accordance with the company's policies and procedures.
• Managed Sales and Distribution of goods and services while maintaining adequate stock levels.
• Prepared Sales Ledgers and Credit Notes.
- Credit Controller at BEEPATS - Food and Beverage Distributor
- Accounts Clerk at BEEPATS - Food and Beverage Distributor
- Sales Clerk at BEEPATS - Food and Beverage Distributor
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Credit Controller duties. Answering emails and phone calls, assisting with a database of select clients and their accounts. Sending invoices and statements as well as administrative problem solving. Compiling Acknowledgment of Debt reports and Debit Order Authorization Forms. Extensive experience working with/compiling spreadsheets including creating monthly reports.
- Credit Controller - The Smart Idea Company at Kyalami, Gauteng
- Key Account Manager - Hardware Distribution at Fourways, Gauteng
- Internal Sales Support at Pretoria East, Gauteng
- Internal Sales at Axizworkgroup Distribution
7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - English
• Influential in decreasing outstanding receivables for 20 entities within North America by 49% within 11 months.
• Utilize leadership and influencing skills to foster key relationships with consultants, senior management and fortune 500 clients.
• Spearhead the development, improvement and refinement of credit and collection policies, procedures and strategies to enhance the company's risk management platform.
• Execute risk assessments by reviewing financial statements, credit applications and credit reports for existing and prospective clients.
• Prepare bad debt recommendations for monthly reporting and maintain bad debt recovery records.
• Work collaboratively with clients and the legal department to successfully manage high risk debts, settlements, final demands, liens and contracts.
• Coach, train and support 20 business streams with a portfolio of $22M and 700 debtors within North America.
• Interface and support project management and clients interpreting budget constraints, delinquencies, disputes and quality control issuances.
• Accomplish timely, accurate bi-weekly, monthly and year-end financial reporting.
- Credit Controller at RPS Group
- Credit Manager at National Oilwell Varco
- Senior Credit Analyst at National Oilwell Varco
- Credit Analyst at National Oilwell Varco
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Managed all areas of accounts receivable including customer bill generation, receipts and reconciliation of customer payments and account adjustments. Developed and maintained cooperative and effective working relationships with external and internal customers. Maintained accurate and up-to-date customer details and account records. Identified accounts that required special resolutions by consulting company attorney. Obtained information to assess the credit-worthiness of new proposed clients. Verify daily cash from all locations against bank balance. Resolve discrepancies.
- Credit Controller at Sepulveda Building Materials, Lompoc Stone Inc
- Sr. Project Coordinator at Siemens Industry, Inc
6 years at this Job
- - General Education, Accounting and Legal Studies