Name of Company: ADT SECURITY Position Held: Credit Controller Duties: Telephone debt collection : Reconciliation on Debtors Accounts : Processing Credit Note, Invoices, Refunds, and Transfers : Monthly statements (printing, email and post) : Report on Age Analysis : Address & Resolve Client Account Queries : Daily allocation on remittances and proof of payments : Follow up on client payment commitments : Issue letter of demands & suspend on accounts according to the company policy : Follow up on clients queries : Attend to general administration enquiries Dates of Employment: 2012.11.22 to Date Reference: Mr. D Koekemoer Contact Number (011) 321 4584/ 082 434 0576 Name of Company: Life Power SA Position Held: Pre-Legal assistant Duties: Inbound and outbound calls functions : Data capturing
: Pre-tracing, fax and e-mails : Achieve target set for the month : Assist with clients ITC profile update and removals : Communicating with creditors and collections agencies 4
: Assist with all logistical arrangements relating to the
preparation of venues for meetings, the drafting of trip
authority forms, making flight, car and accommodation
arrangements : Preparing and submitting of claims when necessary: Arranging
meetings : Taking minutes during meetings : Typing and compiling documents : Ensuring that clients are referred promptly and correctly,
Taking down messages and administering the correct
distribution thereof : Finalising appointments with clients (internally and
externally): Assisting with general office duties. Dates of Employment: 16 April 2012 to Date Reference: Mrs Sibiziwe Ndlovu Contact Number: (011) 648 1220/ 073 7992192 Name of Company: Van de Venter Mojapelo Attorneys (VVM) Position Held: Collections Agent Duties: Collection of outstanding balance
: Handling of all Inbound Calls
: Follow up on defaulted payment arrangements : Finalising appointments with clients (internally and externally Dates of Employment: 06 June 2011 till 13 April 2012 Reference: Tebogo Masimong Contact Number: (011) 329-8500 / 083 7072 672 5
Name of Company: Norman Bisset & Associates Position Held: Collections Agent Duties: Debt Collection
: Handling of all Inbound Calls : Follow up on defaulted payment arrangements
: Liaising with Clients : Typing and compiling documents : Ensuring that clients are referred promptly and correctly,
taking down messages and administering the correct
distribution thereof : Assisting with general office duties. Dates of Employment: October 2009 - 31 July 2010 Reference: Beauty Mogale Contact Number: (012) 323 4087/ 073 2610 636 Name of Company: Ihobe Collections Position Held: Assistant Duties: Employment Confirmation
dealing with queries from debtors
capturing of Payments
Follow up on Garnishing Orders and payments Dates of Employment: July 2007 - March 2009 Reference: Etresia Jacobs (Supervisor) Contact Number: (011) 847 9920/084 4090 198 Name of Company: Foschini Group Position Held: Sales Assistant Duties: MTN Consultant: : Cashier
: Receiving and acknowledging of stock
: Customer Service 6
Dates of Employment: 1999 - 2006 Reference: Precious Khulele (Manager) Contact Number: (011) 281 8800/083 3036 049 Competencies & Skills
• Computer Literate (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Outlook, Ms Powerpoint)
• Researching and auditing skills
- Credit Controller at ADT Security Services
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Senior Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts - Health Sciences & Social Services
Support in collecting Open Invoices from Argentinian properties
● Handling of invoice discrepancies and processing of credit notes when necessary
● Web Navigation and educating property owners on how to make payments
● Payment search, allocations, and payment posting
● Follow up with properties by phone, email, and internal messaging tool
● Maintain report of payments in order to avoid suspension, book-off and collection escalations
- Credit Controller at Booking.com
- Customer Service Representative at Amway/Manpower
- Front Desk Clerk at Best Western Hospitality Inn & Suites
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Coach, train and support 20 business streams with a portfolio of $22M and 1200 debtors across the United States.
• Influential in decreasing outstanding receivables for 20 entities by 49% within 11 months.
• Created a Corporate Global Credit Policy within the first year of employment which reduced company liability by 20%.
• Attend to 50+ customer inquiries each day through the company's website from a dedicated home office with a high-speed Internet connection.
• Perform thorough searches using research databases, internal resources and public records to locate parties for debt collection.
• Execute research activities and investigations into impending fraudulent activities.
• Unwavering commitment to customer service with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
• Achieve a detailed understanding of clients' internal processes and workflow to enable better service delivery and enhance client relationships.
• Carry out risk assessments by reviewing financial statements, credit applications and credit reports for existing and prospective clients.
• Collaborate with clients and the legal department to successfully manage high risk debts, insufficient fund checks, settlements, bankruptcies, final demands, liens and contracts.
• Familiarity with Internet protocols, newsgroups, social networking and Internet based investigative tools to verify validity of credit applications.
• Interface and support project management and clients interpreting budget constraints, purchase order requirements, delinquencies, disputes and quality control concerns.
• Furnish recommendations for closing customer accounts based on investigations.
• Provide clients with clarification of charges on invoices, process credit card payments and furnish electronic payment data.
- Credit Controller at RPS Group plc
- Credit Manager at National Oilwell Varco
- Senior Credit Analyst at National Oilwell Varco
- Credit Analyst at National Oilwell Varco
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Psychology
Review and process new credit applications. Run Experian and/or D & B Credit Report to establish credit limit and Term. Review Financial Statements. Re-evaluate customer’s account for credit limit increase. Account Reconciliations, collections. Release orders on hold.
Review and process new credit applications. Run Experian and/or D & B Credit Report to establish credit limit and Term. Review Financial Statements.
Re-evaluate customer’s account for credit limit increase. Account Reconciliations, collections.
Release orders on hold.
- Credit Controller - Contractor at Franklin Baker, Inc.
- Senior Lease Administrator - Billing/Collector at ATEL Financials
- Lease Administrator Accountant at Jones, Lang, LaSalle Incorporated
7 months at this Job
- AA of General Education - General Education
Ensure all invoices are captured accurately and sent to customers. Follow up on payments . I have taken over the Eskom Account , and within a space of 3 months, 75% the overdue debt was collected . Reporting on Age Analysis and high risk trade customers.
- Credit Controller at Bo's Hire & Sales
- Senior Debt Recovery Agent S.A at D & S Global Solution
- Credit Manager at Boshire & Sales
- Senior Credit Controller at Erbacon Plant Hire & Sales
4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Advanced Business Computing and Management
• Making around 40 outbound calls & sending 25 emails a day to ACC for payment.
• Manage to Collect 80K Plus on legacy debt.
• Liaising with other departments to resolve the query & reconcile the client's account.
• After reconciling the client's account escalating the invoices for payment.
• Identify the writes off & credits & suggest the same to management.
• Building the relationship with the internal department as well with external parties (Case Manager & ACC helpline provider)
• Touch base almost all the invoices on the debt report.
- Credit Controller at ACCESSABLE NZ
- Credit Controller at RENTOKIL INITIAL LTD
- at PHARMCO (NZ) LTD
- Credit Controller at SMITH&CAUGHEYS
2 months at this Job
• Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely settlements of outstanding balances.
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed within the collection team.
• Liaising with customers and insurance companies to reconcile complex accounts.
• Recommending solutions and methods that increase the efficiency of the company's business processes.
- Credit Controller at Nasco Insurance Brokers
- Supply Chain Officer at Universal Press Corporation
- Intern at International Fairs and Promotions
- Logistics Officer at Real Madrid
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business Administration - Finance
FIRST CHOICE REPORTING/U.S. LEGAL SUPPORT
• Mainstreamed in-house collections.
• Discarded external sources and collected half a million in uncollectable revenue.
• Called clients requesting payment updates for past due accounts.
• Emailed clients all invoices and statements.
• Send accounts to outside collections.
• Prepare documents and submit demand letters to clients who are non-communicative.
• Write and file Small Claims Complaint with County.
• Testify in court.
• Visit Clients to discuss delinquent accounts and securing responsible payments.
• Prepare collections reports.
• Moved clients to COD before account balance gets out of control.
• Process credit card payments.
• Negotiate payment plans for clients who are struggling financially.
- CREDIT CONTROLLER at First Choice Reporting / US Legal Support
- ACCOUNTING MANAGER & IT MANAGER at ASSOCIATED MACHINE CO., INC
- OFFICE MANAGER / BOOKKEEPER at
- BILLING SPECIALIST / IT TECHNICIAN / ACCOUNTING at VERITEXT LEGAL SOLUTIONS, LLC
10 months at this Job
- - GENERAL ACADEMICS
• Received a promotion to Senior Credit Controller in 2017 in recognition of my extensive efforts and past success.
• Selected as Credit Risk Expert for North America for the company.
• Serve as Payments Super User for new payment methods in North America.
• Provide extensive support in the onboarding of the collection model for attractions.
• Establish and foster close relationships with business partners to mitigate financial risk, improve cycle times including DSO, and handle cash allocation and collection.
• Facilitate and effectively utilize cross-departmental communication.
• Oversee the meeting and surpassing of Key Performance Indicators by administering an aging ledger.
• Effectively adapt and operate in an ever-changing atmosphere.
- SENIOR CREDIT CONTROLLER at Booking.com
- SR. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at 5/3 Bank
- REVENUE MANAGER at Expedia, Inc
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER at Casual Corner Annex
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- - Accounting
London, United Kingdom, May 2018 to April 2019.
Otto Car Ltd is a leading car rental company providing vehicles to Uber drivers across London. ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR/CREDIT CONTROLLER
• Answering a high volume of inbound calls and assisting customers to resolve payment, financial and technical inquiries.
• Responding to a high volume of emails regarding the payments.
• Making sure the collection process is smooth without any particular issues.
• Effectively communicating with debt collecting agencies to recover any unpaid customer debts.
• Generating potential sales leads from inbound calls to the sales department.
• Engaging with customers and developing relationships.
• Proactively monitor customers and their payment trends.
• Processing card payments when necessary.
• Updating customer database and performing other administrative duties as requested.
• Issuing final invoices to customers.
- ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR/CREDIT CONTROLLER at Otto Car Ltd
- GENERAL HAND at Programmed Facility Management
- TECHNICIAN at Rentokil Initial
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Commerce - B.C