Responsibilities include: Monitoring and eliminating past due accounts receivables, determining credit worthiness, maintaining stop ship status, sending past due notices, set up of new customer accounts, invoice and statement retrieval, and researching account discrepancies Accomplishments: * Honorable mention 2003 Lowery Award * Honorable mention 2006 Lowery Award * 1st place 2007 Lowery Award
- Credit Associate at TRX Credit Coordinator
18 years, 9 months at this Job
- Accounting Assistant-Technical dipolma - Accounting Assistant
• Process applications for new accounts determining credit limits
• Post daily deposits and balance bank statement
• Update account information in custom database system
• Monitor accounts for past due amounts and contact for payment
• Place accounts with collection agency when necessary Accounting - Invoicing
• Process documents to generate invoices for orders shipped from warehouses managed
• Obtain management approval when necessary
• Work with shipping managers to clear outstanding orders
• Generate daily and monthly reports
• Close out system for month-end processing
• Promoted to Credit Coordinator Corporate Receptionist
• Answer calls on multi-line phone system and direct to proper person
• Process incoming and outgoing mail and packages
• Greet visitors, log visit and assign visitors badges
• Maintain and order office and breakroom supplies
• Maintain and update client database system
• Log payments and balance daily local payment report
• Promoted to Invoicing
- Accounting - Credit Coordinator at AMI Metals, Inc
- Medical Office Receptionist at Michael R. Politzer, OD
- Travel Counselor at Travelink/American Express
- Office Assistant at Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
4 years at this Job
US Foods, Inc, La Mirada, CA Credit Coordinator II * Coordinate with sales staff on resolving any customer collection/credit issues * Monitor open AR for terms compliance * Implementation of amicable and effective payment plans on past due accounts * Analyze and suggest credit terms for new customer setups * Provide supporting documentation of uncollectible accounts to centralized TPC * Submit UCC filings for any customers when necessary * Assist Credit Manager with any reporting requirements * Daily update of our DART database * Produce weekly/monthly bad debt reporting Kawasaki Motor Corp, USA, Irvine, CA Accounts Receivable Administrator * Outbound collection calls to delinquent dealers * Processing daily cash batches * Contact with district managers regarding any dealer inquiries or order holds * Providing dealers with invoices, credit memos, and statements per request * Reconciliation of dealer accounts as requested * Design and execute payment plan arrangements for delinquent dealers * Prepare and carry out final demand notices * Prepare dealer accounts to be processed to collections Ricoh Business Solutions, Tustin, CA Credit and Collections, I * Outbound collection calls to delinquent customers * Researching of all open discrepancies (e.g. short pays, pricing, meter errors, contract issues) * Reconciliation of all cash and credits on account * Providing customers copies of invoices, credits and statements * Exporting agings for customers from Oracle, iReceivable or Discoverer Plus via MS Excel Dekra-Lite Industries, Inc., Santa Ana, CA Accounting Clerk * Processing daily invoicing via purchase orders * Reviewing vendor freight charges to ensure accurate billing charges to our customers * Outbound collection calls to customers beyond their payment terms * Assist and prepare daily bank deposits in accounting system * Generating weekly aging reports for accounting managers Custom Building Products Inc., Seal Beach, CA Accounts Receivable Clerk * Posting cash, wire transfers and credit transactions in system * Researching discrepancies (e.g. shortages, pricing, special discounts, freight charges) * Researching all audits (e.g. duplicate payments, trade discounts, price increases) * Sending out monthly statements * Printing daily invoicing
- Credit Coordinator II at US Foods
7 years, 5 months at this Job
* Investigate credit worthiness and establish credit limits for new and existing customers-portfolio of 325 customers * Maintain appropriate customer master file changes and respond to credit references upon request * Perform collection activity via phone, email and other correspondence for overdue accounts * Coordinate with the warehouse the collection of customer documentation needed to support payment (shipping documents, Bills of Lading, POD's etc.)
- Credit Coordinator at Schaeffler Group
- Consultant at SPX Company
- Financial Analyst at Jorens Healthcare
- Global Finance Analyst at Merck Pharmaceutical
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- MBA - General Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Education
supported credit program activities including processing customer and storing credit applications and transactions, training associates on credit policies and procedures, maintaining adequate supplies of credit card materials and signage, organizing promotions to meet budgeted goals, and reviewing and completing all Lowe’s system tasks. Also responsible for greeting and acknowledging all customers in a friendly, professional manner In charge of Keeping track of tax exempt companies making sure all documentation was up to date and valid.
- Credit Coordinator at Lowes Home Improvement Stores
- Station Agent at American Airlines
- 911 Telecommunicator at Longview Police Department
- Customer service representative at Lowe's
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- High School Diploma
Manufactures wire and cable.
• Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of individual or company being evaluated with similar businesses to determine risk.
• Conduct collection calls and emails to collect on high dollar Accounts Receivables to reduce DSO.
• Reconcile customer accounts.
• Communicate with the sales department to resolve issues with invoicing, pricing, delivery or on problem accounts.
• Facilitating Communication and Effective Interpersonal Relationships with customers and Accounts Payable.
• Train, advise and communicate credit department policy and procedures to non-credit team members.
• Establish key objectives and goals for assigned portfolio and drive processes to achieve those goals.
- Credit Coordinator at General Cable Industries, Inc
- Credit Assistant at Psion Teklogix Corporation
- Accounts Payable Clerk at Pomeroy Computers
7 years, 9 months at this Job
Review financials and D&B to establish New accounts and lines of credit. Cash posting. Journal entries and account reconciliation.
- Credit Coordinator at Reichert, Inc.
- Credit Specialist at API Heat Transfer
- Credit Manager, US and Canada at Electro Sonic Inc
- Sr. Customer Accounting Associate at Mattel/Fisher-Price
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate in Applied Science - Business Administration
This position n handles support functions from VZW Indirect, Direct, Business account owners, BCGO, national and government accounts and Internet sales channels. The Specialist position is responsible for handling inbound calls related to consumer as well as business credit applications including Win-Back, authentication, updating TINs and SSN’s related to credit inquiries. Also includes but is not limited to processing and rebuilding internet orders. The Specialist position also so includes Channel support for indirect locations by assisting with fixing failed activations, business applications handling disconnects, Disconnected accounts due to non-payment and returns/exchanges within the Worry-Free Guarantee
- Credit Coordinator at Verizon
- Patient Care Assistant (PCA) at Well Care
- Administrative Assistant at Shifin Gearz Magazine
- Youth Ambassador at Pender County
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Atlanta Fixtures and Sales-DeKalb County, GA AS 400 Responsibilities Reconcile and update accounts on over 200 restaurants in Atlanta GA Release orders that are in good standing to ship Approve credit limits pull credit reports and D&B reports to determine credit worthiness Pull month end reports, mail statements and invoices Back up dispatcher for freight Manger Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones. Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules. Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios. Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment. Prepare daily work and run schedules. Receive or prepare work orders. Accomplishments Professionalism and excellent Customer Service
- Credit Coordinator at Atlanta fixtures & Sales Co
- Senior Account Coordinator/ Manager at PBD Worldwide
- Senior Collection Specialist at HSBC
- Collection Specialist at HSBC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Accounting - Accounting
- High School Diploma
• Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
• Fielded incoming phone calls from customers and directed to corresponding department or individual for assistance.
• Established new customer accounts including lines of credit and loans.
• Researched and resolved customer issues on personal lines of credit accounts.
• Facilitated meetings for monthly credit statistic
• General Office duties
• Secured payments by following up with customers which disregarded promise to pay.
- Credit Coordinator at Agua Caliente Casino Resort & Spa
- Collector 1 at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Complaint Analyst at Randstad USA
- Collector 1 at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Office Administration