Credit Counselor / Sales of services.
- Credit Counselor at Consumer Education Services
- Documentation Auditor (Contract) at NORTH CAROLINA JUDICIAL BRANCH
- Holiday Operator / Driver (Seasonal Contract) at UNITED PARTIAL SERVICE (UPS)
- Customer Service Representative at ACCU-FAB
6 months at this Job
Review credit reports and determining which types of debts we are able to assist with Counsel clients on debt management strategies available based on budget analysis Preparing budgets, providing financial education tools and referrals for clients Answering clients questions about credit factors and suggest ways to improve credit
- Credit Counselor at American Consumer Credit Counseling
- Credit Administrative Assistant at Time Payment
- Customer Service Representative at Time Payment
- Corporate Trainer at Legacy Marketing
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Finance
Perm/left for family reasons)
• Role as a counselor was to conduct credit counseling seminars several times a week at various locations pull credit Bureau reports for clients and review information with them to restore them to financial wholeness.
• Originate Mortgage applications via the telephone and submit them once complete to Loan Officer for approval.
- Credit Counselor at Financial Counseling Casselberry FL - Casselberry
- Account Representative (Perm/better opp.) at Ventus Capital Services Longwood FL - Longwood
- Collections Representative (Perm/resigned) at The Law Center Wekiva Springs FL
- Account Representative at Ugly Duckling Orlando FL - Orlando
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Receive payment and post amounts paid to member accounts
• Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems
• Record information about financial status of members and status of collection efforts
• Contact members of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits in order to solicit payment
• Confer with members by telephone to determine reasons for overdue payments
• Advise members of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment
- Credit Counselor at Notre Dame Federal Credit Union
- Bookkeeper at Mila's Mini Market
- Collector at 1st Source Bank
- Teller at Mila's Mini Market
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - General Business
- Associate's Degree - Business Administration
• Assess clients' overall financial situation by reviewing income, debts, and expenses.
• Create debt management plans, spending plans, or budgets to assist clients to meet financial goals.
• Recommend strategies for clients to meet their financial goals.
• Interview clients by telephone or in person to gather financial information.
• Educate clients on financial topics to increase financial literacy.
- Credit Counselor at American Credit Foundation
- MOBILE EXPERT at TITAN MOBILE
- SERVICE SUPPORT SPECIALIST at Tesla
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated
2 months at this Job
- None - GENERAL EDUCATION
- High school
- None - GENERAL EDUCATION
- High school
Assist individual debtors with debt settlement through education, budgeting and the use of a variety of tools with the goal to reduce and ultimately eliminate debt ♦ Assist debtors avoid bankruptcy and provide primary financial education on managing money. ♦ Negotiate with creditors on behalf of the borrower to reduce interest rates and late fees
- Credit Counselor at Credit Champs
- Forklift Operator at Rigger
- Field Estimator / Inspector at BJW Construction
- Collections Agent / Customer Service Representative at Citi Financial
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Sales in a Call center environment, listened to caller's debt situations, made appropriate debt relief recommendations, incentive based on Sales of Debt Management Program to consumers who are in debt.
- Credit Counselor at Consolidated Credit
- Registered Sales Assistant at Mutual Trust Co of America Securities, LLC
- Financial Solutions Advisor at FSA
- Financial Specialist II, - Licensed Banker, Regional Bank Private Banker, Financial Advisor at Wachovia Bank /Wells Fargo Bank / Wells Fargo Advisors
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Life Insurance Co
- Bachelor of Music - Music Merchandising & Business
• Credit Consulting and Budgeting for clients filing bankruptcy
• Handled incoming calls and chats simultaneously
• Supervised staff, handling escalations and training
- Credit Counselor / Supervisor at Allen Credit and Debt Consulting Services
- Sales / Account Manger at SES Group dba Specialized Electronic Services
- Operations/Accounting Operations Specialist/Procurement at Lumenate LP
- TX. - Business Development - Inside Sales - Technical Consultant - Systems Engineer at Technologent
7 months at this Job
Utilize analytical, negotiation skills to manage portfolio of consumer, commercial and mortgage loan accounts to maximize profit, reduce loss and meet departmental goals. Provide dedicated account support to delinquent clients for services such as loss preventative options, short sales, settlements, temporary and permanent loan modifications. Examine cases, review financials, and other supporting documentation as needed. Conduct skip tracing activities, obtain credit bureau reports, refer delinquent auto loans for repo/prep for sale with wholesale auction, prepare accounts for pre-charge off /charge off. Process electronic payments an other account maintenance. Work within timeframe of guidelines to approve or deny the resolution program. Provide reports and feedback to the leadership team as required.
- Senior Credit Counselor at Police and Fire Federal Credit Union
- Senior Credit Counselor at Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union
- Loan Adjustor Specialist at Wachovia/Wells Fargo Bank
- Collector I, II & III at Wachovia/Wells Fargo Bank
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Information Technology
- - Secretarial Sciences
Responsible for collection efforts on past due loans/credit cards/negative member share draft
accounts and for educating members in the value of maintaining a good credit history. Ensure that the credit union's professional image is maintained. Key Responsibilities:
• Perform collections effort in accordance with credit union policies and procedures and ensure we are legally compliant. Update files and system accounts for related loans for a total collection effort.
• Monitor payments for late and/or delinquent status. Follow-up on delinquent credit balance accounts by telephone, email, and/or letter. Ensures professional image.
• Make telephone, mail, email contact with delinquent members and other parties, including Co-Signers, to the delinquent account, to determine the reasons for delinquency. Assist them in developing workout plans to bring accounts to a current status. Develop the workout plans and collect on past due accounts whenever possible.
• Resolves and researches problems according to procedures with no supervision and provides alternative solutions. Resolves somewhat difficult problems with minimal supervision. Investigate and correct discrepancies in loan application and credit bureau reports.
• Research payroll deductions and changes that may affect the status of a loan repayment
• Documents all collection actions taken, including telephone conversations, alternative financial arrangements, and correspondence
• Prepares the required documentation for assignment to collection agencies or attorney
• Secure credit bureau reports. Skip trace on loan accounts. Maintain accurate data for repossession log, bankruptcy files, charge-offs, etc.
• Prepares adjusting entries and corrections on delinquent accounts
• Reviews delinquent accounts with the Credit Service Manager on a weekly basis or as needed to plan courses of action
• Report delinquent accounts to the respective credit reporting agencies
• Prepares and file the appropriate documentation for bankruptcy accounts
• Attends court hearings for various legal/bankrupt files
• Recommends and assists in preparing delinquent accounts for charge off requests
• Prepares and maintains charge off subsidiary ledgers
• Assist in monitoring and reconciling Allowance for Loan Loss Account
• Keeps accurate and current activity reports on late, potentially late, and delinquent loans
• Keeps informed on credit policies and procedures, complies with laws, rules and regulations affecting credit unions.
• Assists Credit Service Manager in preparing and updating training procedures and departmental standard operational procedures
• Assists Credit Service Manager in managing the operations of the section and to ensure that service quality performance standards are met and operational procedures and policies are followed
• Assists Credit Service Manager in coordinating ongoing training for collection employees and assists in supervising department employees.
• Handles staff and member matters/complaints with minimal supervision. Ensures that internal and external members are promptly and professionally serviced.
• Participates in a team effort to effectively control delinquencies
• Approves, or recommends to a higher authority, applications according to Credit Union guidelines
• Ensures that all department functions are performed in accordance with credit union policies and procedures and governmental regulations
• Assist with researching, recommending programs, policies and procedures and ensures compliance with external regulations
• Promotes credit union products and services based on member needs
• Other duties and projects as assigned Trouble Debt Restructure for Consumer Loans
• Assist member borrowers who have experienced financial hardship to satisfy their consumer loans
- Sr. Credit Counselor - Credit Services Department at Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union
- Substitute Teacher at State of Hawaii - Island of Oahu
- Credit Manager at Allied Building Products Corp
- Substitute Teacher at St. Elizabeth School
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Accounting - Accounting
- Associates Degree in Management - Management
- High School Diploma