Credit Counselor / Sales of services.
- Credit Counselor at Consumer Education Services
- Documentation Auditor (Contract) at NORTH CAROLINA JUDICIAL BRANCH
- Holiday Operator / Driver (Seasonal Contract) at UNITED PARTIAL SERVICE (UPS)
- Customer Service Representative at ACCU-FAB
4 months at this Job
As a Credit Counselor I helped consumers review the program options.Explaining over view of financial relief hardship programs.The main idea and goal of helping consumers in financial distress I explained all debt relief options and made sure my clients felt reassured about their decision to become debt free even if they didn't enroll in our debt reduction service.The main idea was to help consumers with a way to educate themselves and follow up and maintain my crm database to follow up with potential clients and existing clients and continue to build rapport with existing and future clients to complete a knowledgeable overview of achieving financial freedom and always leaving an open level of communication if consumers changed their mind to feel as though they had a lifeline a way to avoid bankruptcy.Always striving to help consumers see the value of the debt relief options and not being overwhelmed if they weren't ready to move forward.Building a positive rapport with clients to maintain and preserve our companies values,with one goal in mind build friendships with existing clients and follow up with families to reassure that the distress they are going through I always let them know Ihave an open door policy should they change their minds help is just a phone call away.Duties included qualifying clients,explaining program pros and cons,comparing and explaining there options and moving forward reviewing their credit reports,validating the debt they wished to eliminate putting together the proper documentation to email the clients and then review the agreement.I emailed my clients the limited power of attorney forms so that our attorney firm could then send out letters of representation to my clients creditors and legally represent the clients on behalf of our firm if in the event they needed attorney representation in court.The cornerstone of the program is reassuring clients they made a great decision completing a verification call and obtaining all documents and creditor statements to properly submit all files to underwriting for successful program enrollment and completing a verification call to welcome them into the debt resolution program.
- Credit Counselor at Consumer Credit Card Relief
- Moving Consultant at Quest Moving
- Student Loan Consultant at Student Debt Doctor
- Senior Debt Specialist at Fast Track Financial
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Mortgage Broker Course
- Diploma - Archdiocese of Miami Catholic Curriculum
- Diploma - Archdiocese of Miami Catholic Curriculum
Student Service Representative for debt management. Answering multi phone lines. Computer skills with outlook, windows and typing. Working with merchant banks and accounts. Data entry. Customer services skills.Credit Counselor for debt management, going over account numbers, minimum payments, ARP's, balances.Work with Excel for data input. Administration duties include data entry for all reports using excel, outlook and Microsoft. Sending out reports by fax, email, and scheduling appointments.
- Credit Counselor at National Budget Planners
- Technical Support Representative at Vagaro Inc
- Cashier at Coach Factory Outlet
2 years at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
- Diploma - General ED
Supervisor: Dickson Ewemade
• I am in charge of making sure that we have the customers on the correct credit program.
• I apply credit restoration services to customer accounts. In order to delete all negative items such as negative lines of credit, inquires, foreclosures, repos, anything that is in collection.
• Execute debt management services. In which the customer is set up on a payment plan. To satisfy their balance with the party owed.
• This can also include credit card and unsecured debt relief programs. First time home buyer's program. Mortgage loan foreclosure relief assistance program. 11265 CR 335 Tyler, TX 75708 [email protected] H: 903.593.0362 C: 903.504.4933
- Credit Counselor at National Credit Counseling Bureau
- Manager at Universal Kennels
- Store Manager/ Area Sales Manager at Sprint
- Soft Lines Manager/Product Specialist at Gander Mountain
2 months at this Job
- Business Management Degree
The National Affordable Housing Network was founded as a non-profit organization in 1994 to help develop and transfer high performance affordable housing techniques that benefit those in need. Our non-profit provided a variety of services to the community including participation in the program's flagship program, Mutual Self Help (MSH). MSH is a program that works alongside programs such as Habitat for Humanity, to aid low-income families and individuals in building a home with the help of local volunteers and organizations.
As a Housing Counselor, I provided direct one-on-one counseling services that included homeownership counseling, MSH program education, Fair Housing counseling, detailed review of personal credit reports, developing strategies to repair, build, or manage credit, student loan counseling, reverse mortgage education, as well as foreclosure and delinquency counseling. Client relationships were usually long-term, spanning several months and/or years depending on complexity of developed work plan to achieve desired outcome(s).
Such services were completely free to clients and were funded by a grant that I managed. I was responsible for protecting and managing the privacy and personal information of clients through mandated methods outlined in the grant agreement. I provided quarterly grant reporting with various funders per their required guidelines. This included preparing and providing financial reports, client demographic data, complied client list, expense reports, and requested funds forms as supported by documentation.
Packaged loans for review and underwriting for the USDA-Rural Development in Montana to obtain home loans for our program's Mutual Self-Help program.
• Completed 6 months of training and testing to obtain a Certified Credit Counselor accreditation /Provided by NeighborWorks Institute/ Location of Training; Seattle, WA
• Completed In-Person Program Management Training/ Provided by: RCAC/ Location; Orange, CA
• Completed Online Student Loan Financial Counseling Certification/ Provided by RCAC
- Housing Counselor, Certified Credit Counselor at National Affordable Housing Network
- REALTOR at MCLEOD REALTORS
- REALTOR at PUREWEST CHRISTIES
- SERVER/BARTENDER at SANTE FE REDS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S IN SCIENCE - Health and Human Development
Customer service Providing money management education Counseling customers out of debt Sales Negotiations Professional computer skills
- Credit Counselor at Pioneer Credit Counseling
- Customer Service Representative at Kieffer Sanitation
- Sales and Service Manager at US Bank
- Teller Coordinator at US Bank
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Credit Guard of America ◦ Provided advisory and supervisory roles to clients ◦ Utilized computer software to build a consolidation plan for clients to use to better manage their finances ◦ Made 50-70 telephone calls per day developed excellent communication skills on a broad scale of subjects.
- Credit Counselor at Island Christian School
- President at Jiovenetta & Associates Inc
- Wrestling Official at Florida High School Athletic Association
- Taught wrestling skills and fundamentals to beginner and intermediate wrestlers at www.islestylewrestling.com
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - American Politics and Policy
• Set up and maintain network;
• Assist customers with credit counseling;
• Advise on how to manage personal finances while monitoring their credit rating.
- Network Administrator/Credit Counselor at CREDIT ENGINEERS, LLC
- Desktop Support L1T at AUSTIN TECHNOLOGY CENTER/ HOME DEPOT TECHNOLOGY CENTER
- Snubbing Supervisor at GREAT WHITE PRESSURE CONTROL/ ARCHER
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Information Technology Project Management
- Bachelor's - Information Technology Management
Followed up on leads and performed cold calls to inform potential new clients of services available to eliminate credit debt. * Researched leads for student loan repayment program and applied processes. * Constructed Budget sheet for clients to minimize spending. * Informed clients through discussion the process for our debt management programs * Collected customer payments for credit program they represent. * Managed all aspects of customer service. * Devised strategies to discover new clients.
- Certified Credit Counselor at Debt Reduction Services/Safeguard credit
- Customer Service Rep/Binding Department Internship at P & C Insurance Company
- Customer Service/Sales/Expeditor at Puritans Pride
- Sales manager/Customer Service at Unique Advertising and Display
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
• Receive phone calls from potential clients
• Educate clients on budgeting and credit information
• Determine what is the best method of repayment
• Handle client accounts including sensitive information
• Ability to work in multiple systems at once
- Credit Counselor at American Financial Solutions
- Warranty Coordinator at Classic Floors Ferrazzano
- Licensed insurance agent at Teletech/ United Health Care
- Sales associate at Dillard's
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- Associates in Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Biology/ Pre-med