collecting a large multi-million dollar accounts portfolios, heavy customer interaction, heavy phone contact. 2003-2004, Marquette Consumer Finance, a second chance automobile financing company. My duties were as at Main Street Bank. Also, I assigned accounts for repossession following the account from securing the vehicle to the sale of the vehicle. Involved also was completing bankruptcy paperwork. 1987-2000, Toyota Financial Services. My duties included a multitude of all positions within the company: Customer Service, Credit Investigator, Cashier: processing customer payments and or payoffs of customer accounts, Balancing of monies collected to deposits, Researching "misapplied" payments and ensuring their proper credits to correct customer account, Administrative Assistant, Sr., Proofing Customer Contracts/Entering Contracts to System and/or returning Contracts to Dealers for Corrections, Wholesale Administrator which included funding monies to Dealers for purchasing inventory of vehicles to sell, Processing payoff of Dealer inventory while ensuring financed inventory's timely repayment to Toyota Motor Sales, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchasing Agent to include Inventory Procurement/Inventory Control, Automobile Title Clerk, Insurance Administration, Leased Vehicles Administrator composing policies and procedures for the Lease program, and processing payoffs of leased vehicles or processing return of leased vehicles ensuring the sale of the returned vehicle to an auction, "Floater" for all positions, Training of associates, Repossession Administrator, and finally Collector Sr. which included repossession of delinquent accounts. My experiences with Toyota Financial Services were extensive with heavy customer contact with both customer service as well as Collector, Automobile Title Clerk, Insurance Administration."Floater" for all positions, Training of associates, Repossession Administrator, and finally Collector Sr. which included repossession of delinquent accounts. My experiences with Toyota Financial Services were extensive with heavy customer contact with both customer service as well as Collector.
- Customer Service, Credit Investigator, Cashier at Main Street Bank
4 years at this Job
- Some college
Investigate and analyze the credit worthiness of all credit requests utilizing the information obtained from the company,financial institutions and personal credit agencies. Effectively made decisions on all requests <10th per month.
- Credit Investigator II at Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Credit Verification Agent at Southern Wine & Spirits of America
- Customer Service Representative at Sykes, Inc
- Collections/Credit Analyst/Risk Management at Publix Super Markets, Inc
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates - Criminal Justice
Detailed research and data verification for mortgage companies with business to business clients. Prepared invoices as well as conference calls regarding credit qualification.
- Credit Investigator/Customer Service at CIS
- Logistics Rep at Novasom
- Customer Care Representative at Novasom
- Customer Service Representative at NATIONAL CAR RENTALS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Research Credit Applications for functions for over 1000 hotels international and local in the United States.
• Research through Dunn and Bradstreet
• Credit Rating on Banking
• Credit Rating on Trades (Hotels other than Hilton where the customer had a past function).
• Upload Credit Applications in Access Data Base
• Audit and Approve or Deny Credit applications
• Assist Manager in daily work. Accomplishments:
• Promoted to a SME (Team leader) in 5 months.
• Lean 6 Sigma-Trained and tested
• Green Belt-Trained and tested.
- Hilton Hotels-Credit Investigator at Genpact-Wilkes-Barre
- Post Audit Coordinator at Genpact-Wilkes-Barre
- Abandoned Property Coordinator at Genpact-Wilkes-Barre
- at Kroger Grocery
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- College Prep
- Credit Investigator at Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (Taguig City, Phils.)
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration-Major In Management - Business administration
June 05,2015 To April 22,2017 ( Cavite Branch ) B7 L23 Palmgrove Subd. Center Grove Row St. Imus Bacoor Cavite
- Credit Investigator / Loan Supervisor at PEACOCK FINANCING CORPORATION
1 year, 10 months at this Job
Ran credit investigations for potential Toyota customers, processed credit apps, called to check references and employers.
- CREDIT INVESTIGATOR, ALORICA at Toyota
- SANDWHICH ARTIST at SUBWAY
- CASHIER at SUPER STORE
1 year, 5 months at this Job
• Enter data into company database to update client vehicle inventory information.
• During data entry, check source documents for accuracy, verify and correct data where necessary, obtain further information for incomplete documents, respond to requests for information and access relevant files, and comply with data integrity and security policies.
• Conducts investigations initiated to resolve questions of employment verification and inquiries arising from credit applications.
• Prepare clear legible retail contracts and vehicle titles for legal team for the purpose of enforcing outstanding claims.
- Credit Investigator/Data Entry at Overland Bond & Investment Corporation
- Server at Kuma's Corner West Loop
- Server at Hello Tacos- De Cero
- Server/Front-of-House Associate at Giordano's Pizza Greektown
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Some college - Liberal Arts
• Basic Data entry
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft Office 365
• Training new Management
• Training new employees
• Creating schedules for employees
• Writing and creating company policies
• Quality assurance
• Data Correction
• Data Analysis
• Basic IT Diagnosis
• 2 years management experience
• Experience with financial programs such as Lexus Nexus, The Work Number, and Equifax search engine.
•Interviewing new employees for hire
- Transaction Processor Lead\Credit investigator at Conduent
- Full Time Parts Sales Manager at Autozone
- Part Time Sales Associate at HEB
- Part Time Merchandiser at Kraft Foods Association
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Conducted negative news screenings and investigations of bank customers and prospects (individuals and businesses) and related parties (owners, board of directors executives, and political officials) in order to determine appropriateness for Wells Fargo
• Consulted with peers, line of business managers and other external parties regarding investigation findings
• Screened customers, prospects and/or transactions against various regulatory reporting lists: Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC), Politically Exposed Persons (PEP), the internal Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Hot List, and other regionally based sanctions watch lists
• Evaluate alerts to determine permissibility under sanctions regulations and provide appropriate direction regarding the disposition of related assets to the line of business
• Escalate confirmed sanctions alerts, PEP matches or other alerts appropriately. Perform non-documentary Customer Identification Program (CIP) on domestic customers in accordance with the US Patriot Act Section 326, as well as its regional equivalent in non-US markets
• Ensure compliance with guidelines set forth in federal/state anti-money laundering (AML) laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act and various sanctions regulations
- Credit Investigator I or Due Diligence Consultant at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- Loan Servicing Specialist IV at Wells Fargo Bank, N.A
- Mortgage Loan Purchase Specialist II at U.S. Bank
- Group Database Rep at Health Net Inc
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Associate Degree - Purchasing and Supplies Management