- Credit Manager at Cascade Financial
- Permanent Substitute Teacher at Legacy Traditional Schools
- Lead Administrator Service Department at AutoNation Chevrolet
- Home Mortgage Consultant at Cobalt Mortgage
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Business/Finance
Credit Manager is responsible for collecting past due accounts.
- Credit Manager at Rent-A-Center
- Counter Manager Estee Lauder/Assistant Manager at Stage Stores
5 months at this Job
- G. E. D
- - Adminstrative Medical Assisting
I am the credit manager I handle all financing and credit approval and denials and I also am in charge of collections department where we go and collect on people accounts that owe money.
- Credit Manager at Farmers Home Furniture
- Lead Sales Associate/Key Holder at Dollar General
- Door Builder at Masonite Door Company
- Production Worker at 3M
1 year, 8 months at this Job
My primary role as Credit Manager is to ensure all monies owed to the company are paid. I work with many different people which means I need to be very diplomatic and professional. I am proud that we consistently have a very low past due percentage.
- Credit manager at
at this Job
Act as a right-hand to the Store Manager. Collect payments for rentals in person, over the phone, or in a customer's home. Repossess defaulted customer's merchandise. Open and close the store, count up/down the registers, keyholding duties. Consult customers on defaulted accounts. Drive and maintain two company vehicles. Train new associates. Promoted to Credit Manager after 1 month.
- Credit Manager at Bestway Rent To Own
- Property/ Store Manager at Convenient Self Storage
- Temp at OnTrack Staffing Agency
- Driver/ Exercise Therapist/ Clerical Assistant at Texas Healthcare
5 months at this Job
To utilize my experience in customer interaction and team EXPERIENCE
management to advance my
career with an organization who
• HILTON INTERNATIONAL
• 2018 - PRESENT will benefit from my wide-range Credit manager for one of Arizona's premier destination resorts. Lead of experience in working with team of four account receivable agents who handle guest billing, group people extensively in the billing, debt management, as well as collections. Hospitality industry.
- CREDIT MANAGER at HILTON INTERNATIONAL
- at COMPLEX ACCOUNTING
1 year at this Job
- MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Accounting
• Primary responsibility is managing building material open accounts for the New Mexico and Arizona markets.
• Work closely with customers, sales staff, operations staff and management to achieve collection goals.
• Multi million $ monthly A/R with net 10th prox terms. DSO is 30 days with a 90% recovery average.
• Review and process credit applications. Financial Statement analysis and review of credit reports. Setting credit limits.
• Work closely with Collection Agencies and Attorneys for construction liens, collections and lawsuits.
• Manage staff of 5 in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
• Report to Market Vice President and National Credit Manager.
- Credit Manager at Builders FirstSource/ProBuild
- Credit Manager at Ever-Ready Oil Company, Inc
- Credit Manager at National Restaurant Supply Co., Inc
- Credit and Collection Specialist at Sun Healthcare Group, Inc
7 years, 10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Finance
- BBA - Finance
• Credit Manager for Phoenix District managing a portfolio of 30 million
• Analyze and review Dunn and Brad reports for new and existing accounts for credit worthiness, to establish a credit line and increase existing credit lines.
• Work closely with Branch Managers
• ensure payments are sent in a timely manner and as scheduled, to avoid service interruption and to avoid losing lien rights.
• Review aging daily to perform a daily analysis of Accounts Receivable Ageing and Delinquent Accounts.
• Daily Collection Calls to confirm payment confirmation and negotiate payment plans.
• Monitor Bad Debt
• Work with 3rd Party Collection Agencies
• Enforce credit and collection procedures.
- Credit Manager at Crescent Electric Supply Company
- Credit & Collections Supervisor at First Global Money Inc
- Area Credit Manager at Winsupply, Inc
- Credit Analyst at Money Mailer, LLC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
Experience April 2013-Currently Assistant Manager at Rent a Center Credit manager i work in a leadership position in a retail organization. My day-to-day duties may include communicating sales goals, collection targets to and strategies to subordinate employees, promoting attentive and individualized customer service (as well as handling any customer complaints), I also do Cash handling: Accurately process customer cash, check, and transfering money to different accounts if necessary and initiating and closing sales. I work with customers over the phone, through email and on the floor. As the credit manager I have to look over files and verify them, type up or void agreements . I do over a hundred sales calls and collection calls a day also collections in the field . At times, assistant sales managers may have to fill in for their supervising sales managers to ensure smooth and uninterrupted sales service. Other responsibilities of assistant sales managers may include filing paperwork and agreements aiding in recruitment and retention of new and continued employee, as well as training new employees. I work on the computer, phone and on the floor.
- Credit Manager at Rent a Center
- Cook at Berea Care center Nursing Center
- Recreation Assistant at Cudell rec
6 years at this Job
Responsibilities The Credit Manager position is accountable for the entire credit granting process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, collection of past due balances. As well as periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses. Skills Used Exceptional communication skills Knowledge of computer software and systems (Microsoft excel, outlook, English and Spanish; eliminating language barriers and expanding the company's reach. Problem solver
- Credit Manager at Westside Building Materials
- A/R Account Executive at Allergan
- Accounting Clerk at Rise Bar
- Financial Professional at Precision Wealth
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
- A.A. - Business Administration