I oversee a $696,000 in acoounts receivable. I call and follow up with customers and do legal collections when needed. I started in sales and I was promoted to Credit Manager.
- Credit Manager at Farmers Home Furniture
- Sales Representative at J and J Furniture
- PTA Fundraising Chair at Collier Elementary School
- Veterinary Technician at Rehm Animal Clinic
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - General
- Some college - Nursing
As the credit manager, I made home visits to collect payment for merchandise that was past due. I also conducted the duties of a sales associate assisting customers in the store and making merchandise deliveries.
- Credit Manager at RENT A CENTER
- Caregiver for Father at TEXAS HOME HEALTH
- Head Cook at TEXAS HOME HEALTH
- Cashier at DOLLAR GENERAL
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
I work as a credit manager at rent a center. As credit manager my responsibility is to make sure applications are approved with proper paper work. I take customers who breach the agreement to court. I do daily cash drops I call customers daily and also do house visits. I do weekly store inventory. I also fill in for the store manager when she is out. I have taken and passed the 3 month course to get my own store. I work very close with the customers.
- Credit Manager at Rent-A-Center
- Floor Supervisor at Corner stone mediation
- Store Manager at Patterson oil
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Basic studies
Review financial contracts with customers. Collect accounts that are passed due either in person or on the phone. Maintain any customer complaints or issues. Set the standard for the sales floor. When Store Manager is out, act as leading manager to make sure the store is ran properly. Check in the delivery truck and insure warehouse is following the delivery schedule when necessary. Take payments, and keep financial files up to date. Currently the only Credit Manager in my group that has a 0% delinquency rate.
- Credit Manager at Farmers Home Furniture
- Sales Lead at Aerie
- Policy Processor at Insurance Offices of America
- Merchandiser at Driveline
1 year at this Job
- - Business
Delivery deiver repo sales calls sales man and now credit manager
- CAR DELIVERYMAN/ credit manager at Rent-A-Center
- Cashier at McDonald's
- Landscaping at Moreno Landscaping
at this Job
For the first six months of my work history with Team Air Distributing, I performed the duties of accounts payable along with the receptionist duties. Upon retirement of the credit manager and with enthusiastic encouragement from Jay McDaniel, owner of Team Air Distributing, I accepted the position of Credit Manager. As the Credit Manager of Team Air Distributing, Inc. and sole employee of the Accounts Receivable Department, I managed to reduce the end of year write off of bad debt from $200,000.00 to approximately $20,000.00 on average. During my time of employment, the company went from a $12 million to a $24 million a year business. I worked with my supervisor to create a company handbook. My job duties included collections of all customers' balances for a five branch, distributor company of HVAC equipment and parts. I was responsible for researching credibility of all credit applications for trade accounts and for setting up an account and entering information for these customers into our computer system. I deposited all check payments received into a remote check machine and posted all payments to customers' accounts. I answered all calls dealing with credit, accounts receivable and other customer issues. I worked directly with the sales department, operations department and marketing department. I maintained the up to date information and accuracy of all account receivable files. Worked with attorneys for the collections, liens, bankruptcies, and other legal issues when needed. Filed on a daily basis. I attended meetings with upper management to discuss and manage growth and operations procedures. I helped train and retrain co-workers on how to follow the procedures in the handbook and how to use our FACTS computer system. Other duties included periodically to help receptionist and office manager to answer a ten line phone system and greet visitors at the corporate office. Also worked with others within the company to promote employee morale by planning all Halloween celebrations and Thanksgiving fellowship meals along with other activities throughout the year.
- Credit Manager at Team Air Distributing, Inc
- Branch Manager / Inside sales at Marcone Appliance Parts Center
- Inside Sales at Amsco Wholesalers
- Receptionist at Disabled American Veterans Thrift Store
14 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - Clerical business
• Primary responsibility is managing building material open accounts for the New Mexico and Arizona markets.
• Work closely with customers, sales staff, operations staff and management to achieve collection goals.
• Multi million $ monthly A/R with net 10th prox terms. DSO is 30 days with a 90% recovery average.
• Review and process credit applications. Financial Statement analysis and review of credit reports. Setting credit limits.
• Work closely with Collection Agencies and Attorneys for construction liens, collections and lawsuits.
• Manage staff of 5 in Albuquerque and Santa Fe.
• Report to Market Vice President and National Credit Manager.
- Credit Manager at Builders FirstSource/ProBuild
- Credit Manager at Ever-Ready Oil Company, Inc
- Credit Manager at National Restaurant Supply Co., Inc
- Credit and Collection Specialist at Sun Healthcare Group, Inc
8 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Finance
- BBA - Finance
Part time delivery driver july 2016 responsible for all furniture deliveries and upkeep of merchandise/vehicles. Full time credit manager feb 2017 Account counseling customer service collection calls field visits etc.
- Delivery driver / Credit Manager at Rent A Center
- Driver/painter at Variety property preservatives
- Manager at Jackson's auto spa
- Janitorial Worker at Marvalous bldg
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school diploma
Long Island City, NY Manage portfolio of accounts for order approval and credit limit adjustments. Collections on past due amounts and resolve deductions and customer claims. CREDIT MANAGER (2018 - PRESENT)
- CREDIT MANAGER at ABCO HVAC Refrigeration and Supply
- CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS MANAGER at The Topps Company
- Office Services Manager (additional responsibility) at The Topps Company
- Credit Manager at The Topps Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Utilize accounting background to promote to Credit Manager/Senior Accountant. Perform Bookkeeping duties for multiple Truth companies. Process all accounting functions in QuickBooks including AP/AR, collections, reconciliations, financial statements, and customer and vendor setup, reporting to various credit management groups. Process payroll as well as expenses. Provide forecasts and maintain financial records. Report sales tax monthly, quarterly, and annually as required. Assist in annual audits. Recovered $35,000 by identifying a fraudulent check and working with the bank to research and prove check was tampered with. Audited vendor bills and identified freight billing errors from the previous five years, resulting in a refund of $7,467. Back up customer service and sales team as needed. Provide Admin support to owner.
- Controller/Credit Manager at
- Buyer 1 at Univar USA
- Dispute Resolution Specialist /Accounting Clerk III at DHL
- Client Service Professional/ Customer Service Rep at AIG VALIC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Associates of Arts - Health Administration
- bachelor's degree