As a tax credit officer I oversee numerous properties in Central and Eastern Pennsylvania to make sure they are in compliance with the guidelines of the national Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program established by the Internal Revenue Service. I am also the office inventory manager for my department. Additionally, I perform a multitude of everyday office tasks, and am able to complete projects/tasks on a set deadline.
- Tax Credit Officer I at Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency
- Freelance Graphic Designer at Orange Scissors Design Studio
- Design Intern at Lorish Marketing Group
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Communication Design
CREDIT OFFICER, 2018 – 2019 · Managed credit underwriting group, assigned new loan requests, reviewed/corrected all credit proposals, and ensured all transactions met the bank’s credit guidelines and policies. · Led pre-screen meetings on new loan requests and structured loans with the sales team. · Oversaw and approved new loan requests and renewals. · Analyzed inspection reports, sworn owner’s statements, contracts, and lien waivers and approved all new construction draw requests. · Evaluated and provided guidance to the Portfolio Group on renewals, modifications, and deteriorating credits. · Improved and implemented new underwriting credit risk guidelines/policies to suit bank’s lending platform. · Actively participated in credit executive meetings with bank counsel and advised in impairment/charge-off meetings. · Restructured difficult modifications on deteriorating credits and underwrote complex credit transactions. SENIOR UNDERWRITER / TEAM LEADER, 2012 -2018 · Spearheaded underwriting an aggregate of $225,000,000 of the $475,000,000 new originations and more complex credits, initiated due diligence, and presented loan proposals to Executive Loan Committee. · Supervised, mentored, and trained new credit analysts in reviewing/analyzing credits, determining borrower qualifications/credit worthiness, and assessing risks/mitigants to loans. · Created new underwriting templates (PFS Spreads, Guarantor REO Schedules, Cash Flow Sensitivity Spreads) and redeveloped existing templates to improve efficiency and reduce redundancy.
- Credit Officer at Urban Partnership Bank
- Associate Managing Director - Credit Review at CIBC US (acquired The PrivateBank)
- Commodities Trader at Geneva Trading USA, LLC
- Senior Portfolio Manager - Income Property Group at KeyBank Real Estate Capital
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting - Accounting
Role as a Credit Officer:
• Have a 200,000 Php Credit Lending Authority in the Philippines.
• Assess the risk of entering a relationship with applicants by thoroughly reviewing and analyzing their behaviour and Credit Standing based on the reports generated by Trans Union and the Bankers Association of the Philippines.
• Works on Secured Applications with Deed of Assignment that requires Special Handling.
• Evaluate applications and makes a decision whether it is approve or decline based on my business judgment.
• Handles the Credit Card endorsement of all BDO branches nationwide.
• Coordinates with high level superiors and other officers with regards to acquisition of documents and information I need to further evaluate the applications.
- Credit Officer (Junior Assistant Manager) at Consumer Lending Group
- Credit Risk Analyst/ Underwriter at HSBC
1 year, 9 months at this Job
• Lead Credit Officer supporting the Bank's Specialty Lending - Healthcare Finance Credit Team.
• Manages a $475MM credit portfolio primarily focused in C&I and CRE loans to hospitals, health systems and dialysis-related medical groups.
• Mentors and manages two supporting Credit Analysts.
• Authored the Healthcare Finance Lending Policy.
• Successfully implemented credit management policies and procedures to build a functional team structure between sales and credit.
• Improved portfolio management practices in terms of assigning proper credit risk ratings, consistent covenant monitoring and ensured timely communication and approvals, which resulted in a Satisfactory audit rating by regulators.
• Certified Healthcare Banker
- Vice President / Senior Credit Officer at CITY NATIONAL BANK
- Vice President / Sr. Credit Risk Review Officer at
- Vice President / Credit Risk Review Officer at
- Senior Credit Manager at IRVINE COMPANY
7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Lead all credit-related departments including underwriting, loan review, workout, and other credit administration functions. Ensure adherence to policies and procedures of all lending functions and applicable regulatory agency regulations. Chair the Credit Committee and serve as an ALCO member. Liaise extensively with federal and state regulators and auditors. Portfolio exceeds $700 million of CRE, construction, C&I, SBA, taxi medallion, and home loans.
• Strengthened credit culture and credit risk management by improving underwriting standards, resulting in a 25% increase in high credit quality CRE loans with faster approvals and closings. Developed an improved commercial risk rating system.
• Improved credit administration practices that led to sound loan policy and compliance, prudent and disciplined underwriting, faster closings, enhanced loan review, and more effective loan workout and portfolio management.
• Author and maintain policies and procedures that improve credit quality and meet safety and soundness standards.
• Build and utilize portfolio analytics reports to assess credit risk and help estimate ALLL. Present results to Board monthly.
- Chief Credit Officer at PROGRESSIVE CREDIT UNION
- Chief Lending Officer at ABACUS FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK
- at ANCONA CONSULTING
- Vice President of Commercial Lending and Business Services at SUFFOLK FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investments
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
Chief Credit Officer of a startup division created to provide equipment financing to a national footprint § Credit management of a highly diverse portfolio consisting of middle market, large corporate (Fortune 500) and small ticket customers § Recommend approval/denial of all leasing opportunities generated by the sales team § Presentation of lease approvals to credit committee § Independently developed Credit Procedures and underwriting templates for the equipment finance business § Actively involved in the ongoing maintenance and update of Wintrust's Credit Policy § Manage past dues, charge-offs, problem loans, and troubled debt restructures § Supervise day-to-day activities of junior analysts in the Bank's rotational credit program § Relationship building with internal referral sources, including bankers and credit officers throughout all 15 of Wintrust's wholly-owned bank charters § Participate in ongoing product presentations to enhance corporate awareness of the equipment financing business § Lead due diligence discussions with existing customers and prospects of the deal team § Collaborate with operations and counsel on documentation issues § Managed the launch of the Bank's first small-ticket leasing pilot, including the development of a new credit policy, procedures, pricing guidelines, and final approval of all deals originated under the program
- Chief Credit Officer - Wintrust Capital at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Assistant Vice President/Portfolio Manager -Middle Market at Wintrust Financial Corporation
- Senior Credit Analyst - Commercial Banking at Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest
- Commercial Banking Officer/Underwriter -Middle Market at JPMorgan Chase
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Economics
Duties and Responsibilities: a) Receiving and making preliminary appraisals of loan applications from intending borrowers, and other necessary reports on them to the Manager. b) Acting as a Secretary for the Management Loans committee that handles loan matters, including discussions on preliminary loan appraisal reports, and preparing submissions to the Loans Committee. 1 c) Preparing and evaluating Loan application in details, which includes checking and validating customer information, provided in the Loan application form. d) Analyzing performance of a customer, in regards to the repayment behavior of previous Loan (s). e) Documenting approved loans before disbursement, keeping loan disbursement folders, repayment records, updating individual loan ledgers, and preparation of loan performance reports at end of the period(s). For example; ( daily, weekly and on a Monthly basis.). f) Conducting loan pre-disbursement training (on loan utilization and repayment procedures). g) Making follow - up visits of customers, after Loan disbursement to verify use of funds, for effective and exact recovery of Loans. h) Conducting proper loan recovery activities, by liaising with relevant authorities as prescribed by the company. i) Performing any other duty assigned by the Manager. Achievements: I. I have managed to utilize company principles, and processes for providing customer care - services to meet their needs, quality and satisfaction. II. Using accounting principles and practices, I have managed to analyze raw data into financial reports. III. I have managed to perform clerical work using computer skills, in Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, and Microsoft Access to manage records and produce reports. IV. With the Support of the Loans Committee, I managed to amend the Loan agreement form. Personal skills: 1) I am able to perform Office work with due diligence. 2) I give full attention to details, and what other people are communicating, so as to ask questions appropriately if any. 3) Effective communication with people helps me, to convey information effectively. 4) Identifying complex problems, reviewing related information to develop, evaluate and implement solutions. 5) I am a good time manager.
- Credit Officer at NSANGI SAVINGS AND CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED
- Data entrant for PLE, UCE and UACE exams at UGANDA NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD (UNEB)
- Accounts Clerk at HOLLYFAM RESORT HOTELS NANSANA, LAND SURVEYING AND MAPPING COMPANY LIMITED
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Studies with Education
- High school or equivalent - Mathematics,English,Geography,Physics,Chemistry,Biology, History
- Uganda Certificate of Education
Started as a cashier from August 2014 to November 2015,,from November to 2017 feb books clerk and from Feb to 2019 Feb credit officer and 2016 may to sep 2016 acting manager from the same organization (financial services association)
- Cashier,books clerk and credit officer at Financial services association
- Receptionist at
4 years at this Job
- Some high school
Role description: -Approval loans within specified limits, and Refer loan applications outside those limits To management for approval. -Review and update credit and loan files. -Submit applications to credit analyst for Verification and recommendation.
- Credit Officer at Betterlife Microfinance bank
- Warehouse officer at Seecom foods Industries Ltd
- Mathematics teacher at Comm. High Sch, Nawgu Anambra State
3 years at this Job
Colombo, WP Carry out credit analysis and requests on customers. Interpret documentation to make appropriate decisions. Recommend loan approvals or denials as well as limits. Monitor daily credit operations and mentor junior officers. Continually update regulatory and banking knowledge through training. Coordinated loan closings and entire application process. Intense interaction with wide spectrum of clients on negotiations collections of data and obtaining collaral. Supported management through risk identification in the branch operations, taking migratory measures on new loan proposals and comprehensive reporting on credit proposals. Reported internal/external control issues to management and supplied comprehensive recommendations to mitigate the associated risks. Communicated branch audit results to upper management through written reports and oral presentations.
- Credit Officer at NDB Bank
- Officer at Union Bank of Colombo PLC
- Junior Executive at TKS Finance
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - General
- Bachelor of Science - Economics and Management
- High School Diploma - Mathematics