Create projections of monthly and yearly revenue, exposure reports, and market-based financial and forecasting models for the examination of cash flow and credit risks. Monitor existing accounts and collate deal performance, financial results, and collateral securing transactions. Assemble comprehensive credit profiles on potential business partners through examination of history and current financial situation. Perform semi-annual internal rating grids and make recommendations on risk ratings. Draft reports summarizing asset values and business trends in Asset Finance sectors for annual budget. Coordinate with PF Manager of Asset Finance Paris on inquiries.
• Developed comprehensive spreadsheet displaying all asset portfolios in conjunction with a ratings grid database, simplifying and accelerating assessment.
- Credit Risk Analyst at CREDIT INDUSTRIAL ET COMMERCIAL
- at CREDIT INDUSTRIAL ET COMMERCIAL
- Credit Analyst at CREDIT INDUSTRIAL ET COMMERCIAL
- Loan Analyst at BNP Paribas
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in Economics - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering - Mechanical Engineering
- - PT Bank Negara Indonesia
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Constantly engaged with the local credit risk teams in South America to supervise reporting and limit control of their portfolios, as well as coordinating with developers to correct or expand risk measurement software.
• Principal analyst of Issuer Risk for trading portfolios in Europe. I significantly overhauled previous methodologies, with major improvements in reporting and processing times, and actively participated in reworking trading policies and setting global and specific position limits.
• Main responsible for FSB metrics of Europe and South America related to Credit Risk and Issuer Risk, which were reviewed and submitted to the regulator weekly. I was actively involved in a project that successfully improved the reviewing process of the data. Achievements:
• Significant optimization of reporting and processing times using VBA and SQL by an average of 2 hours for daily reporting and several hours for weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- CREDIT RISK ANALYST at BBVA C&IB
- League of Legends Commentator at
- Private Tutor at
- Intern at VHIR
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - PHYSICS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - MATHEMATICS
• Prepare annual counterparty financial reviews; recommend credit/exposure limits consistent with the company's policies and practices.
• Assist Management in advancing credit policies and procedures representing industry best practices in counterparty assessment and scoring, and portfolio risk management.
• Monitor credit risk based on economic forecasts; maintain effective exposure reporting processes.
• Assist Risk Managers with additional credit and risk-related projects to improve the overall management of current and potential exposures.
• Negotiate credit lines and contract credit provisions with counterparties.
• Maintain customer credit files (electronic and paper).
- Credit Risk Analyst at Mieco, INC
- Customer Master/Credit Analyst at Quality Systems, Inc
- Credit Analyst at Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Inc
- Credit Analyst at IPC (USA), Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration - Finance
Member of the Credit Enhancement Strategy&Manag ement team responsible for the approval and ~~~~~~~~~ monitoring of Mortgage Insurers and Credit Insurance Risk Transfer (CIRT) transactions. ◆ Participated in weekly calls with FHFA to go over any suggested changes and/or improvements to the PMIERs document. ◆ Represented the Insurance Markets team on the Credit Enhancement Target State system build for the CIRT transactions. ◆ Managed the Fannie Mae approval of the acquisition of Genworth Financial by China Oceanwide. ◆ Participated in quarterly Mortgage Insurance calls to review their earnings and obtain a general business update.
- Credit Risk Analyst at FANNIE MAE INSURANCE MARKETS
- Senior Capital Markets Specialist at FDIC DIVISION OF RESOLUTIONS AND RECEIVERSHIPS
- Sales Agent at COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE
- Vice President, Mortgage Finance at CITIGROUP GLOBAL MARKETS, INC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
Accra, Ghana Monitored risk accounts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Delivered Credit Risk Management presentations to various branches and departments. Developed, produced and enhanced risk reports for all business units and senior management.
- Credit Risk Analyst at Zenith Bank Limited
- Branch Manager at Zenith Bank Limited
- Funds Transfer Officer at Zenith Bank Limited
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - International Money Finance and Investment
- Bachelor of Science - Banking and Finance
Prepares and analyzes performance of companies based on debt service coverage calculations, payment performance, collateral coverage and Prepares credit reviews including: research and analysis of financial statement data, collateral documentation review, compliance review of federal and regulatory guidelines, evaluate industry trends, and assign an appropriate risk rating. Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Sioux City, IA May 2017-February 2018 Customer Service Representative * Worked with accounts receivable and payable, maintained relations with domestic and foreign clients, and assisted with operations (includes picking orders, operating pallet jack, forklift, and highlift).
- Credit Risk Analyst at Great Sout
- Summer Employee at Wells Enterprise
- Consultant at iWireless
- Xbox Customer Service Representative at Convergys
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economic/Finance
- Associate of Arts - Accounting/Finance
- Master of Business Administration - Certified Public Accounting
• Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
• Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money
• Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations
• Analyze financial data such as income growth, quality of management, and market share to determine expected profitability of loans
• Analyzing Data or Information
• Experience with: Desktop computers
- Credit Risk Analyst at Alliance Data
- Underwriter at Sallie Mae Bank
- Loan Review Analyst at Sallie Mae Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Coventry Healthcare
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
• Led a high performing team of five Analysts to deliver digital solutions and risk analytics, and liaise with Credit Bureau
• Released a credit-decisioning application and built data-warehouse to ensure seamless exchange of information with the new National Credit Bureau, making Citi the first bank in UAE to go 'live' with Bureau in a record time of 90 days
• Conceptualized pioneering fraud-detection algorithms and coordinated cross-functionally (across Digital, IT and Operations teams) to deploy online/data infrastructure, reducing fraudulent transactions by 95% and saving $1.6M
- Credit Risk Analyst at CITIGROUP
- Senior Analyst at Project Rainbow
- Analyst at
- Associate Analyst at Gallup, TNS
3 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Specializations
- Bachelor of Technology - Electronics and Communication Engineering
• Participate in the development and implementation of the Basel II Data Quality initiative that enables State Street to demonstrate compliance with the associated global regulatory requirements and directives.
• Work with business units to link product exposures to valid bank counterparties in order to ease the punitive risk rating.
• Perform month end verifications for specific products and ensure that the data is accurate and within reasonable limits based on the General Ledger and/or product specific business unit reports.
• Provide monthly analysis for PD, LGD and credit exposure for each product during the verification process and analyze the data to account for changes about threshold limits.
• Perform daily maintenance duties of the Credit Management System which includes processing counterparty requests and analyzing surveys in order to give the counterparty a risk rating.
• Owner of the inbox that assists all rating units in any requests pertaining to counterparties that have been assigned by these rating units
• Heads monthly profiling checks in order to watch data trends and find areas where clean-up projects are necessary
• Part of the team that has streamlined and revamped the verification process over the last 3 months of 2012, by providing uniformity between all products.
- Credit Risk Analyst at State Street Bank and Co
- Fund Accountant at State Street Bank and Co
- Fund Accountant at State Street Bank and Co
- Financial Representative at Centinel Financial Group
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- MSF - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
• Analyzed active commercial customers’ creditworthiness (credit investigation, financial statement analysis, industry research, payment trends)
• Processed incoming credit requests in a timely and diligent manner.
• Monitored and collected outstanding accounts receivable balances.
• Monitored and enforced established credit limits and payment terms.
• Assisted in the investigation, reconciliation and resolution of disputed accounts receivable balances and delinquencies.
• Identified high credit risk customer and recommend proactive mitigation in a timely manner
• Submited severely past due items to third party collections agency and monitor status on a frequent basis.
• Assisted in the administration of credit insurance program (as applicable).
• Negotiated and maintain credit enhancements.
• Assisted in departmental compliance of internal controls.
• Worked directly with CES customers to meet their needs and the needs of CES.
• Exhibited CNP’s core values and develop positive interaction and collaboration with internal and external personnel.
- Credit Risk Analyst at CenterPoint Energy
- Payroll Practitioner II at CenterPoint Energy
- Payroll Specialist at ABM Industries
- Executive Assistant at B&P Energy Solutions
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance