Citizens Financial Group is a $153 billion commercial bank holding company with locations in New England, the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions.
Credit Risk Manager II
• Create wholesale loss forecast reporting, analysis and inputs for monthly, budget and strategic planning for Vice Chairman and department owners.
• Develop annual and semi annual forecasts for the Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) stress testing.
• Assist with Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) transitioning of loss models by providing and validating data for the wholesale loss forecasts. Sr. Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
• Support commercial and retail portfolios in decision making in management, senior executive leadership, Board of Directors, and regulators by analyzing the financial health of Citizens Bank in monthly and quarterly reporting, by pulling data extracts from Cognos and SAS.
• Facilitate performance review meetings with key business partners in preparation for the Board of Directors' quarterly meetings
• Ensure data integrity by identifying, elevating and/or resolving any data defects for the Risk Infrastructure group.
• Initiate and develop process improvement strategies to make reports more efficient in Cognos or Excel. Business Performance Analyst
• Create adhoc, weekly, and monthly reports for Senior Executives as well as other business partners that provides financial and executive reporting for Global Transaction Services (GTS) and Commercial Loan Operations (CLO).
• Create executive level presentations that shows the global transactions and the commercial loan portfolio. The presentations are used for budget, customer experience, and each department's monthly and service level performance.
• Analyze and provide data for the Contact Payments call center providing effectiveness and efficiency reports, trend analysis and staffing recommendations for peak and non peak call volumes. Business Systems Analyst II
• Recognized by Senior Management with "Achieving Great Award" for design, setup, and administration of the Loan Setup database in Access.
• Redesigned Processing and Documentation Access databases to become more efficient for loan processing and ~~~~~~~~~ to be primary support.
• Create adhoc, weekly, and monthly reports from Access databases for Senior Managers and Executives that captured CLO's portfolio.
• Assisted CLO with data mapping and data cleanup of the Shaw system to AFS. Worked with internal departments to gather data requirements, and designed solutions for business lines.
- Credit Risk Manager II at Citizens Financial Group Inc
- Business Analyst at Tyco Healthcare
- IS Specialist at CVS/Pharmacy
8 years, 4 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
- Managed and developed a highly technical loss forecast team of five employees that maintained the analytical framework and supported monthly credit loss tracking and reporting; - Directed the execution, maintenance, and analysis of credit risk policies related to loss forecasting and annual operational planning guaranteeing full compliance with both local and foreign regulators; - Assisted Risk Management in formulating and implementing loss forecast techniques to control a variety of risk exposures, particularly in the areas of credit, reserves and operational planning; - Worked closely with business, collections and credit teams to develop sustainable strategies to meet customer needs, maximizing profitability, and minimizing credit risk;
- CREDIT RISK MANAGER at HSBC BANK BRASIL S/A
- CREDIT RISK COORDINATOR at HSBC BANK BRAZIL S/A
- CREDIT RISK SPECIALIST at HSBC BANK BRASIL S/A
- ENGLISH TEACHER at NEW ENGLAND LANGUAGE SCHOOL
10 months at this Job
- MBA - Management & Leadership
- Bachelor's - Marketing
• Review and answer all internal and external audits related to collateral and credit.
• Responded to all FHA and VA deficiency audits.
• Ensure compliance with established policies and guidelines.
• Remain up-to-date on all programs and guidelines. Communicate changes to underwriting & operational managers.
• Responsible for the review and timely response to monthly Quality Control/Assurance audit reports, internal FHA/VA pre-endorsement audits, QA pre-funding deficiency audits, as well as implementation of any action plans required. Responsible for driving underwriting managers to timely responses from team members.
• Oversee credit and collateral decisions for all originated loans to determine acceptance or denial for both in-house underwriting staff and external vendors. Determined overall investment quality & alignment within bank risk philosophy, industry standards, & government regulatory requirements.
• Specialized in residential construction lending, self-employed income analysis & loan amount requests over one million dollars.
• Review, analyze and make final escalated decisions on loans. Review and investigate escalation requests and business partner inquiries and ensure appropriate resolution.
• Developed, implement and drove quality standards consistent with company policies and benchmarks.
• Developed & implemented Power Point Presentation & Underwriting training for the following FHA programs: FHA Streamline Rate & Term Refinance, FHA Standard Refinance, FHA Construction with hold back calculations & agreements.
• Perform 2nd level underwriting reviews for all new underwriters for all company provided loan programs.
- Credit Risk Manager at Pacific Union Financial, LLC
- Manager Second Level Review Underwriting/Credit Risk at Aspire Financial, Inc
- Senior Underwriter / Corporate Underwriter / Officer / Investor Auditor at Bank of America
1 month at this Job
• Manage a team of Commercial Credit Risk analysts through the review of credit underwriting, analysis, and the execution of bank commercial credit policies across multiple business lines, including; ◦ Vendor Equipment Finance ◦ Commercial Real Estate ◦ Specialty Lender Finance; e.g. Middle Market, Business Development Cos. ◦ Mortgage Warehouse Finance ◦ Special Asset Department
• Acting Subject Matter Expert of Commercial Real Estate credit for the Commercial Loan Review team.
• Responsible for the design and implementation of the CRE credit risk continuous monitoring program along with the resultant reporting, trend analysis, and presentations to bank risk officers
• Provide credit P&P recommendations to commercial business leaders and Sr. Risk Management based upon continuous and periodic review findings
• Perform semi-annual risk assessments of the commercial portfolio to assess holistic and LOB specific risk trends
- Commercial Credit Risk Manager at TIAABank, FSB
- Sr. Commercial Portfolio Manager at TIAABank, FSB
- Sr. Lending Operations Analyst at TIAABank, FSB
- Direct to Consumer Lending Officer at Bank of America
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Manage the quarterly revaluation process for the $103M purchase credit impaired (PCI) portfolio, including data preparation and analysis, specific loan reviews, expected cash flow (ECF) modeling, results validation and reporting, enabling $11M provision benefit in 2017.
• Designed and developed a Probability of Default (PD)/Loss Given Default (LGD) discounted cash flow model to determine expected cash flows and credit losses for the $65M specifically reviewed loans, resulting in significant cost savings for the bank.
• Communicated to management, key drivers, probability of default and loss severities for mark to market movements during the quarterly revaluation of the PCI acquired portfolio.
• Design and continually develop the monthly and quarterly board credit reporting package encompassing key portfolio quality indicators including but not limited to credit risk metrics, concentrations, delinquency, watch-list, risk ratings and credit policy exceptions.
• Developed analytical model to determine the quarterly general and specific reserve/ALLL, for the banks $252M non-PCI loan portfolio, utilizing bank and peer group loan loss data.
• Interact with regulators, internal and external auditors on regulatory topics as needed and appropriate.
- Credit Risk Manager at URBAN PARTNERSHIP BANK
- Sr. Financial Analyst at AFS Group
- Financial Analyst - Acquisitions and Segment Planning Group at BANK ONE CORPORATION
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance & Management Strategy
- BSc (Hons) - Chemical Engineering
Conduct extensive risk assessments through the analyzation of documents, statistics, reports and market trends.
● Conduct quality assurance checks on various client documents submitted to provide proof of income such as paystubs, financial statements, tax returns and credit reports.
● Assist with the development and facilitation of the organization's quality assurance guidelines.
● Maintain a vast knowledge regarding investor overlays, requirements, and expectations.
● Act as a liaison between loan officers and compliance management staff to maintain an open line of communication.
● Assis with tedious operational tasks such as Pre-close and post close quality reviews regarding discrepancies and ensuring that each issue is fixed accordingly.
- Senior Credit Risk Manager at CITYWIDE HOME LOANS
- Senior Quality Control Underwriter at LOAN SIMPLE INC
- Mortgage Underwriter III at URBAN LENDING SOLUTIONS
- Mortgage Underwriter at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
• Approves funds in excess of $250,000 on accounts that are flagged for review.
• Cultivates and utilizes a deeper understanding of chargebacks and regulations on a daily basis.
• Maintains a high level of attention and accuracy to detail, pertaining to sensitive and confidential client information.
• Collaborates in the preparation, review, and analysis of metrics around the Global SAR Program.
• Compiles suspicious activity reports to maintain compliance with all anti-money laundering requirements.
• Evaluates analyses, identifies best practices, deficiencies, and makes recommendations for improvements in operational processes, policies and procedures.
• Provides daily management oversight to analysts ensuring they meet production, MIS management, and timeliness goals.
• Routinely reviews different internal reports to identify analysts who are not meeting performance expectations.
• Provides in-depth training and guidance to analysts to ensure goals are met.
• Responds to all merchant escalations from analysts by email or telephone in a timely manner.
• Implements reengineered risk management policies and procedures.
• Detect merchant accounts with potential fraudulent and credit risk to be analyzed by analysts.
- Credit Risk Manager at First Data Merchant Services
- Credit Risk Analyst at First Data Merchant Services
- Medical Receptionist at Orlin and Cohen Orthopedics Associates
- Server at Wander Inn
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Finance
• Underwriting new transactions and periodic credit reviews of US and Latin American corporate clients
• Review of legal documents including loan agreements, reimbursement agreements and ISDAs
• Credit analysis, financial modelling and presentations to credit and watch list committees
- Corporate Credit Risk Manager at BBVA
- Secretary Aide at Department of Economic Development and Commerce
- Business Consultant at Devenish Group
- Structurer, Loan Syndications Group at Calyon Securities
4 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics - Economics
- Sr. Credit Risk Manager at BOA
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer science
• Primary point of contact for a $3.8 Billion portfolio of J.P. Morgan Chase debt products originated to commercial real estate operators headquartered in the western United States
• Manage existing portfolios including secured term loans, bridge loans, construction loans, unsecured corporate lines of credit and subscription secured lines of credit for commercial real estate investment funds, real estate developers and REITs
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative due diligence on current debt obligations to clients including credit analysis, profitability scenarios, market due diligence, valuation analysis, sensitivity analysis and prepare and present credit decisions and recommendations to upper management on an annual basis to track performance at the property and the portfolio level
• Travel to various markets to meet with clients and tour properties and submarkets to completely understand the specific market dynamics and any risk associated with them
• Work with parties both internally at J.P. Morgan Chase and externally to fully evaluate the risk associated with complex commercial real estate properties
- Credit Risk Manager, Vice President, Real Estate Banking at JP Morgan Chase
- Credit Risk Manager, Vice President, Commercial Term Lending at JP Morgan Chase
- Senior Credit Risk Analyst, Commercial Term Lending at JP Morgan Chase
- Senior Portfolio Analyst, Commercial Term Lending at JP Morgan Chase
9 months at this Job
- Master of Commercial Real Estate - Commercial Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness - Agribusiness