This is a floor plan company. I manage the assessment report analysis of all of the dealers. This includes keeping up with payments, audit performance, yield, profitability, inventory equity, and credit risk. I schedule audits and monitor exceptions. I schedule and report repossessions as they are needed. I manage and calculate the daily fees for accrual on all dealers. My job requires a great deal of communication skills, written and oral, with all my team members and sales rep as well as all of our dealers. We have on average 95 dealers managing roughly 11 million dollars.
- Credit Risk Manager at Dealers Credit Express
- Accounts Payable at Lafferty's Home Center
- Loan Officer at Red River Credit Union
- Teller at Commercial National Bank
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BA - Business admin
- BA - Business admin
Responsible for monitoring existing and emergent risk in the DDA overdraft portfolio. Developed MIS to track portfolio and product segments, identifying portfolio drivers and taking corrective limit-setting action to improve risk-adjusted returns. Reduced charge-offs by 200 basis points Managed conversion of portfolio from Acxiom to Fiserv SmarterPay system to enable champion/challenger testing and evaluated Equifax ISRB score and bank relationship strength to segment overdraft accounts by risk. Joined as Manager/AVP and promoted to VP after 2 years
- VP, Credit Risk Manager at Citizens Bank
- Senior Analyst, Collections Strategy at Washington Mutual Card Services
- JPM-Risk Manager at Expansion Markets
- at First Financial Bank
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Conduct extensive risk assessments through the analyzation of documents, statistics, reports and market trends.
● Conduct quality assurance checks on various client documents submitted to provide proof of income such as paystubs, financial statements, tax returns and credit reports.
● Assist with the development and facilitation of the organization's quality assurance guidelines.
● Maintain a vast knowledge regarding investor overlays, requirements, and expectations.
● Act as a liaison between loan officers and compliance management staff to maintain an open line of communication.
● Assist with operational tasks such as Pre-close and post close quality reviews regarding discrepancies and ensuring that each issue is fixed accordingly.
- Senior Credit Risk Manager at CITYWIDE HOME LOANS
- Senior Quality Control Underwriter at LOAN SIMPLE INC
- Mortgage Underwriter III at URBAN LENDING SOLUTIONS
- Mortgage Underwriter at WELLS FARGO HOME MORTGAGE
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Administration
Maintained credit relationships for a portfolio of over 100 groups of public and private, domestic and international companies. Counterparties included oil and gas producers, refiners, refined products distributor, independent power producers, energy trading companies, electric utilities, shipping and financial institutions.
• Exceeded the targeted 80% goal of contract novation related to Castleton's acquisition of Morgan Stanley's global oil products trading business which more than doubled the size of the existing business.
• Managed counterparty risk to zero credit losses for physical and financial commodity trading of natural gas, refined products, crude oil, natural gas liquids, power, freight / base metals. Performed annual and ongoing credit reviews for internal credit rating and credit limit approvals. Daily monitoring to ensure that credit exposures remain within the credit limits.
• Developed credit relationships to obtain lines of credit increases from counterparties, which minimized the utilization of bank lines and the cost associated with issuing letters of credit.
• Reviewed and successfully negotiated credit terms to execute complex trading agreements including International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA) documentation, North American Energy Standards Board (NAESB) documentation, European Federation of Energy Traders (EFET) documentation, and various industry Master Netting Agreement forms for the United States, Canada, and Europe. Monitored financial covenants contained in negotiated trading agreements and escalated and resolved exceptions.
- Credit Risk Manager at CASTLETON COMMODITIES INTERNATIONAL LLC
- Consultant - ISDA Novation Team at Bank of America
- Credit Risk Manager, Financial Institutions at BAYERISCHE HYPO-UND VEREINSBANK AG
- Consultant at Credit Department
8 years at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - (BS), Finance / Psychology
• Oversees credit model monitoring framework, methodology, data code scripts. Closes loopholes of defaults and data inconsistencies
• Works with Risk Architecture Department LIBOR/SOFR project to identify and minimize SOFR conversion impact
• Instigated BOM policies, procedures, RCSA, change management process, EUDA repository and control to comply with MRM&V governance controls
• Reduced inherited issues from 341 into 7 within a quarter. Eliminated past deadline issues thereafter
• Created methodology and comparative benchmarks used to monitor consumer LF and wholesale scorecard models
• Presented research on Risk Architecture Group outcome variances from inconsistent default definition and SAS codes, and types of discount recovery rates
• Designed and produced eight quarters of OTTI monitoring reports that estimated RMBS collateral risk impact; highlighting lack of flexibility and comparability on recommended thresholds to the Treasury
- Vice President, Credit Risk Manager Economic Capital Model Development at Works with Risk Architecture Department LIBOR
- Vice President, Risk Capital Advanced Analytics Manager at
- Vice President at STATE STREET CORPORATION
- Assistant Vice President at ERM
3 years, 5 months at this Job
4+ years) * Analyze risk, structure and approve DUS Lenders' deal submissions. * Underwrite, recommend, and manage debt investments through senior debt participation with a focus on acquisition, development and construction debt. * Real estate senior debt transactions include pool purchase for seasoned multifamily properties, new construction for single family for-sale; multifamily for-lease; LIHTC multi-family; senior housing properties and letter of credit for credit enhance mortgage revenue bonds. * Specific responsibilities include detailed underwriting and preparation of approval and investment packages for loan committee, full review of all loan documentation provided by the partners including third party reports, pro forma operating statements, financial statements, and project valuation. Evaluate the adequacy of funds for construction and the project/developer's capacity to achieve planned results. Negotiate all documents to insure investments are closed consistently with approved terms. * Pro-active in managing risk and provide collection solutions for the assigned real estate portfolio. * Member of the task force in the development of Credit Policy Standards and Procedures for the Acquisition, Construction and Development Business Channel. * Provide ongoing recommendation and lead changes to improve internal process efficiency and effectiveness.
- Credit Risk Manager- Credit Risk Management at FANNIE MAE
- Vice President, Senior Portfolio Manager, Homebuilding Group at KEYBANK REAL ESTATE CAPITAL
- Vice President, Senior Relationship Underwriter/ Lending Specialist - Commercial Real Estate at BANK OF AMERICA
- Fed Fund Trader at HOKKAIDO TAKUSHOKU BANK
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance and Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance and Accounting
Global Bank with 185 years in the market; ranks third among commercial banks in Canada and in Peru. 2017 - 2018
Senior Credit Risk Manager, Corporate Credit
• Trained 20 peers in the Credit Division Energy Sector specialization.
• Led extraordinary Board approval to increase Oil & Gas portfolio limit by 36% to $1.23B.
• Restructured a distressed $100M project finance, preventing credit losses for $60M.
• Developed Private Banking Internal Policy, establishing Credit Request standards and minimum safe checks.
• Standardized credit evaluation process for the Private Banking segment, cutting down response time and operational risk for collateral management.
• Co-led in cross-functional team to develop a $50M custom contract for a committed facility.
• Earned First Place in company Post Graduate Studies Sponsorship.
• Achieved authority to approve credit deals up to $3M, a 50% increase.
- Senior Credit Risk Manager, Corporate Credit at SCOTIABANK PERU
- Credit Risk Manager, Corporate Credit at
- Credit Risk Manager at Commercial Credit
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Economics - finance
- Certificate in MSTeM
Progressed steadily through the Risk Management organization. Initially responsible for underwriting and collections for 7-state region. Progressed to being responsible for all underwriting and deal structuring / negotiations for all 50 US states for operating, finance, and TRAC lease transactions.
• Developed "Loss Given Default" Risk model identified as a best practice and ultimately utilized by all GE Capital Equipment Services business units. This led to being awarded the Equipment Services Ace Award in 2005.
• Developed the Credit and Collection module for the first integrated accounts receivable system at Trailer Fleet Services increasing productivity and decreasing delinquency by 20%.
• Helped develop and integrate an automated credit scoring system based on statistically valid behavioral models used to establish credit limits for the entire customer base. This project improved turnaround time from 30 minutes to less than one minute for small-ticket transactions.
• Developed the "Fast Track" program for larger, more complex transactions. This involved all areas of the business and helped develop automated processes that moved these deals through the approval process and tracked areas in which deals slowed down so process improvements could be made. This program decreased the average approval cycle from over a week to less than two days.
• Managed Credit Risk for entry into the Mexican market. Developed deal approval process and collections management in Mexican Branches. Also managed half of the company's Canadian portfolio for two years.
• Successfully led problem account workouts on several major customer defaults. Worked out problems on accounts totaling over $25MM in exposure.
• Managed Risk due diligence team on three lease portfolio purchases and worked as member of cross-functional due diligence team on two company acquisitions.
• Worked with internal Risk resources and outside consulting firm to help develop and deliver Risk-based training to all Sales staff across the U.S.
• Was awarded four President's Club awards for work on various projects. .
- Credit Risk Manager at GE Capital - Trailer Fleet Services
- District Credit Manager at Digital Equipment Corporation
- District Credit Supervisor at Digital Equipment Corporation
16 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Bachelor of Science - Business
Assistant to the Director Global Credit & Collection * Direct team of credit managers, credit analysts - local and overseas - and provide credit underwriting services on a global basis [US Domestic/Latin America, EMEA and Asia] * Execute credit policies and procedures. * Implemented credit risk management platforms/database to manage credit exposure, financial analysis, and financial reporting. * Global collections activities - cash applications. * Subject Matter Expert in designing, implementing software and applications for Credit Risk Management and cross-department projects. * Redesigned business transformation initiatives across multiple functional areas. * Educated stakeholders in best practices and aligned business processes. * Enhanced Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and customer onboarding procedures. * Improved Internal audit controls. * Created economic and specialized market reports, following economic trends, implemented strategies reducing sovereign risk exposure to high-risk markets. * Presented credit evaluations and in-depth financial analysis to Senior Management including analysis and interpretation of financial statements, specialized in IFRS and GAAP. * International Business and Finance * Global Logistics * Coaching and Training, Leadership and mentorship to all cross-functional organizations: Financial Reporting and Processing, Credit and Risk, Accounting and Operations. * System Integration including M & A * U.S. Sanctions and Compliance (OFAC) * Key Relationships with multiple Senior Executives [Finance, Internal and External Audit, Treasury, IT Org, Controllers, Share Services] Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Miami, FL Manager Credit & Collections * Implement local credit and collections policies and procedures for the US market. * Conducted credit profiles and financial analysis to determine counterparty risk and assigned credit lines. * Maintain optimal sales while improving DSO, and reduced bad debt expense by 33.2%. * In charge of reconciling A/R Accounts and other-related Balance Sheet Accounts for Internal and External Audit. * Calculated bad debt reserve requirements based on credit exposure and financial standing. Liaised with legal department for collection matters and resolved accounts in dispute. Managed a Headcount of 10 employees locally and 5 abroad. * Reduced by 54.6% the unapplied cash by implementing effective cash application procedures. * Evaluated key business strategies with sales and other departments to optimize value creation potential during 8 consecutive years. Liuski International Inc., Miami, Florida Branch Credit & Accounting Manager * Prepared and documented 45 to 60 Letters of Credit a month, including pertaining documentation for exports and background. * Participated in weekly multifunctional meetings aimed at optimizing sales, being able to lead the Americas section several times. * Awarded as the National Accounting Manager. * Collaborated with the legal department in the translation of legal correspondence from Spanish and Portuguese to English.
- Senior Credit & Risk Manager - Marine Segment at World Fuel Services Corp
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
- Certificate in Treasury Management
- Certificate in Business Administration
- - Leadership
Manage a $4 billion loan portfolio for the largest affordable housing lender in the nation. Loans within the portfolio are funded by a diverse group of product types, including CRE, LIHTC, HTC, NMTC, Tax-
Exempt Bonds, Fannie/Freddie, TRS, and standard derivatives
• Analyze, identify, and mitigate construction-related risks on CRE financed (multi-family) transactions and convey decisions on loan approval (or bond purchase), structure and risk rating
• Credit Officer with approval authority of up to $25MM for all real estate related transaction within Citi Community Capital Project Finance
• Evaluated credit risk for a portfolio of 100+ rehab, construction and stabilized deals nationally, including review of the sponsor's financial statements, loan criteria, cash flow models, the bank's exit, and take-out financing
• Prepare annual and periodic risk reviews of clients and assist in the documentation and closing of clients' financing agreements
• Ensure all loan positions are in compliance and within credit policy prior to closing and throughout the construction period until conversion/takeout
• Manage credit portfolio reviews, product programs, portfolio stress tests and other risk reporting tasks
• Develop and implement appropriate client account strategies post attending bank/client/site meetings
• Remedial management of distressed credit facilities with emphasis on optimizing the recovery and proper documentation
• Accountable for Fundamental Credit and Risk Review process and other audits
• Approve modifications and renewals of existing loans
• Support disposition efforts of real estate and assist in portfolio sales to GSEs
• Collaborate with asset management and bankers in negotiating troubled-debt, restructuring/workouts/foreclosure
• Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Asset Management, Construction Engineering, Banking, Trading, Underwriting and Legal to ensure successful closing, construction, and conversion of all projects
- Senior Vice President - Real Estate Credit Risk Manager at Citigroup Global Markets, Inc
- Vice President - Underwriting, Municipal Securities Division at Citigroup Global Markets, Inc
- Associate - Underwriting, Real Estate Debt & Equity at Centerline Capital Group
- Portfolio Manager - Asset Management at Centerline Capital Group
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA, BS - Finance and Economics