Due diligence forensic credit underwriter. Review closed loans for lender client to ensure compliance and accuracy of closed loans to meet secondary market guidelines. Fraud detection, collateral review and recalculation of the borrower's income to ascertain adherence to banking department and lender guidelines.
- Credit Underwriter at Clayton Holdings LLC
- Sr. Remote Underwriter at Freedom Mortgage Corporation
- Sr. Underwriter at MLD/The Money Store
- HLSIII Underwriter at RBS/Citizens
9 months at this Job
- High school
Duties include processing, credit investigation and credit analysis on centrally processed applications for the Country Home Loan, Express and Dealer Financial Services programs. Also responsible for loan origination, loan administration, loan servicing and underwriting phone support to branch partners. Provide customer service in a production oriented, time sensitive environment to both internal and external customers. Member of the Country Home Loan Marketing Team. Responsible for writing procedures for several County Home Loan products.
- Credit Underwriter at Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Country Home Loan Financial Specialist at Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Dealer Financial Services Financial Specialist at Northwest Farm Credit Services
- Home Loan Servicing Representative at Washington Trust Bank
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.A - Personnel Management
- - Business-Service Representative
• Reviews, evaluates, rates and analyzes loan applications requests
• Primary decision maker for consumer applications
•Primary residential mortgage underwriter
• Cites and documents concerns with respect to consumer and residential loan applications
• Evaluates term, collateral, structure, cash flow and feasibility
• Commercial loans appraisal reviewer for Residential properties
• Other duties as relates to credit and collections
• Prepare monthly reports to Bank Board of Directors
- Credit Underwriter at Bank of Akron
- Interpreter at Genevaworldwide, Inc
- Independent Consultant at All'asta/Silpada
- Assistant Vice President, Group Leader Commercial Collateral Control Unit at First Niagara Bank
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business Administration
Mortgage Credit Underwriter / Risk Manager specializing in both government and conventional loans. DE Certified by HUD. Broad understanding of the residential mortgage loan process from origination through servicing - including post-sale foreclosure. Detail oriented multi-tasker with the ability to train and supervise a staff. Mortgage industry underwriter, analyst, secondary market agent, & sales specialist adaptable to multiple roles. Active CHUMS ID. Employer: Pennymac, Moorpark, CA (1/2012 to 2/2019) Job Title: Sr. DE Underwriter / Risk Manager Duties: Part of the Correspondent Lending Group on the Risk Management team. Responsibilities included facilitating CRA trades, distributing underwriter daily workloads, second reviewing escalations and delivering files to investors. Additionally I performed a 2nd review of FHA, VA and Conventional loans including Negative Equity loans and our most sensitive executive employee loans. I regularly took on special projects in data mining as an analyst for non-performing loans. Loans were escalated to me by management to cure losses with our investors and provide additional training to front line staff as to how to avoid salability issues in the future.
- Mortgage Credit Underwriter / Risk Manager at Pennymac
- Sr. DE Underwriter at Prospect Mortgage
- MLO -Loan Servicing Specialist at Bank of America
- Sr. Underwriter at Liberty Lending Wholesale
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Build initial collateral file to be used during the credit approval process of a new client. Research guarantor financial viability and determine credit worthiness of applicant. This entails review of various financial and search documents such as individual tax returns, Equifax, and personal financial statements. Research client financial viability and credit worthiness including review and write-up of client condition and operating results based on financial information and credit information, as well as existing contracts that may pose conflict of interest if approved by Advance. Research accounts receivable information for aging, concentration and other issues as well as research end debtors for financial viability and credit worthiness based on financial information and credit information available.
- Credit Underwriter at Paychex, Inc.
- Credit Analyst at Chemical Bank
- Senior Payroll Specialist at Advance Partners - Paychex
- Payroll Specialist at Advance Partners - Paychex
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology and Marketing
• Underwrite all mortgages in compliance with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Non-agency published guidelines in addition to company overlays to make appropriate credit underwriting decisions.
• Make credit underwriting decisions by evaluating income, assets, collateral and credit documents such as paystubs, W2's, 1099's, K1's (1120/1120S and 1065), profit & loss statement, appraisal, title, legal documents, credit report, and complex financial statements.
• Approve, counteroffer, and decline loan applications within assigned levels of authority to maximize organizational profit and minimize risk while adhering to published workflows and processes.
• Possess knowledge and understanding of mortgage insurance guidelines and overlays
• Utilized Automated Underwriting Systems such as DU and LP all the while having the ability to complete a manual underwrite to determine the debt to income ratio (DTI) and loan to value (LTV).
• Work with mortgage bankers/customer care specialist (other roles) to ensure a great customer experience throughout the mortgage loan process while maintaining 100% quality.
- Credit Underwriter at JP Morgan Chase
- Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo
- Head Teller at JPMorgan Chase
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Business
Review and analyze financial documentaBon, repayment capacity, capital/assets, character, collateral and property condiBon while adhering to Chase credit guidelines. IdenBfy loan problems and provide innovaBve soluBons meeBng all product specificaBons through fair lending pracBces. Apply effecBve communicaBon with internal and external partners to ensure the highest level of customer saBsfacBon and producBvity. Assess potenBal risk of repayment ability and idenBfy potenBal fraud. Business leader with high successful loan compleBon while achieving 100% quality through various internal audits.
- CREDIT UNDERWRITER at JP Morgan Chase Bank
- EXECUTIVE BRANCH DIRECTOR at YMCA of Greater Cleveland
- SR. CREDIT ANALYST II (SAR) at Bank of America
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters in Accountancy - Accountancy
Contract hire. Analyzing businesses for credit card processing.
- Credit Underwriter at Priority Payment Systems
- Private Wealth Manager at Spartan Capital Securities LLC
- Foreman Laborer at East Stroudsburg University
5 months at this Job
- B.S. in Management - Management
• Perform repayment capacity testing, including debt-to-income and/or payment-to-future-income calculations on student loan applications.
• Retrieve program enrollment / selected major information from students and/or schools to verify eligibility under certain loan programs- Review and analyze special conditions and exception requests to determine the appropriate action.
• Provide approval, denial and loan limit decisions to third-party originator processor for completion of loan processing and/or fulfillment of adverse action notification.
• Review outcomes of applicant's financial literacy modules
• Review decisioning outcome of third-party originator processor for accuracy and compliance with guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations.
• Analyzed and evaluated the collateral, credit and financial status of individuals to grant conventional loan approvals.
• Audited approved applications for compliance with federal and state regulations
• Performed diligent research for each application, uncovering and discovering delinquency of potential clients as well as high-risk cases.
• Completed research, analysis and documentation of account activity and used personal judgment to determine appropriate actions that removed or minimized fraud exposure. Very detailed and systematic analysis of a potential borrower's credit-worthiness, including employment history, salary, financial statements and performance, publicly available information, and independent credit reports. Decisioning on loan applications by evaluating whether the applicant has the legal capacity to enter into such a loan, as well as the financial resources to repay the loan and an agreeable credit history.
- Credit Underwriter at GOAL STRUCTURED SOLUTIONS
- Jr. Credit Underwriter at DIVIDEN SOLAR
- Loan Processor/Entry EDI Specialist at HORIZONTAL INTEGRATION
- Loss Mitigation Loan Specialist/ Closing Coordinator at SERVICELINK
11 months at this Job
- C.I.S. - Systems
- High School Diploma
6/11 - Present
• Financial Analysis: Advise, review, and underwrite senior secured equipment financing transactions averaging >$10mm for middle market, large corporate clients. Review and maintain a growing $750mm customer portfolio, with a focus on retail and transportation clients including Wal-Mart, Amazon, and Trinity Inc.
• Financial Modeling: Analyze financial statements and project future cash flows to model companies' ability to repay debt obligations. Stress test various scenarios to model breakpoints for default rates. Perform pro-forma leverage calculations to comply with OCC regulations for leveraged loans and high risk transactions.
• Project Management & Leadership: Piloted the new Credit Management system which involved delivering training sessions to 150 employees on the Underwriting, Sales, and Credit teams. Served as primary contact for system-related questions for PNC Equipment Finance. Monitored compliance with underwriting standards and identified exception trends resulting in revised underwriting policy.
• Quantitative Analysis & Collaboration: Collaborated with the Debt Capital Markets team to construct a model that placed a weighted average probability of default rating and yield on a $1.5B portfolio secured by executive aircraft. This portfolio valuation model allowed PNC to assess the feasibility of a potential syndication.
• Risk Management & Innovation: Partnered with the Capital Markets Group in a joint effort to underwrite a securitization of 1,000 railcars for a major railcar manufacturer/leasing company. By forecasting underlying rail car values and their useful life, PNC took assignment of existing subleases as collateral to help mitigate risk. This transaction was the first of its kind underwritten by PNC and led to $100MM in assets and a first-year net interest income of over $2MM.
- Credit Underwriter at THE PNC FINANCIAL SERVICES GROUP, INC
- Analyst at Industry Research
- Undergraduate Intern at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance, Economics, and Strategy
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance