Assign flight attendants and Pilots their trips Notify of any schedule changes
● My job as a crew scheduler is to Keep Flight Crew's updated and informed of their schedule
● Contacting the Not checked in List
● Swapping out crew's that may not be legal
● Assigning Trips in the proper order off of the silo based on credit hours and seniority
● Take sick calls and assigning absence codes
● Make sure all Crew members have been notified of a change regarding schedule
● Watch to make sure any one Crew member or entire crew remains Legal and able to fly Watching over FDP, Block, and Rest time in between flying
● Assign Flying, and or remove Flying depending on operational needs
- Crew scheduler at Compass Airlines
- at Jimmy Johns
- Burnsville - Sales Representative at Polar Builders Inc
- Assistant manager at Savoy's Pizza, Burnsville
3 months at this Job
Email: [email protected] At Endeavor Air crew scheduling, all schedulers must be able to guide Pilots and Flight Attendants in a professional and timely manner through their specific questions. Address: Schedulers must also be able to perform the following day-to-day tasks: 3924 Cedar Grove Parkway, Eagan, MN 55122 1. Strong computer skills including MS Office Products 2. Schedule, modify, and confirm crew lodging requirements on layovers. Coordinate timely ground transportation for crew members to/from hotel and airports. 3. Memorize and apply FAR regulations to everyday processes 4. . Run Legality reports in order to review and prevent legal issues in reference to Assigned Flying 5. Maintain and adjust monthly crew schedules for Pilots and Flight Attendants according to FARs and company policy 6. Process Trip Trade requests in accordance with FAR and company contract After sometime working as a crew scheduler I was promoted to Lead scheduler. Tasks included the following: 1. Assisting Flight-Ops and In-flight Base managers in modifications to crew member schedules 2. Corresponding with various departments on crew scheduling supervisor's behalf 3. Pulling recorded calls between scheduling and crew members 4. Running 117 reports in accordance with FAR 5. Cross checking legality reports done by crew schedulers 6. Train new hire schedulers via company CSPPM (Crew Scheduling Policies and Procedures) and proper phone etiquette
- Lead Scheduler/ Crew Scheduler at Endeavor Air
- Wedding Photographer at Self-employed
- Sales Associate at Cotton On
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Photographic Imaging Technologies
- High School Diploma
• Utilized in the Re-route division due to thorough knowledge of the Operation
• 5+ year of service in the Crew Scheduling department ensuring compliance with FARs, Collective Bargaining Agreements, and Company Policies.
• Calculating FDP for pilots and being sure they meet the daily FDP requirements
• Making sure all FAA rules and regualtions are meet
- Crew Scheduler at ExpressJet Airlines
- Helped the teacher meet reqiurements at
- Paraprofessional at Carroll County Board of Education
- Customer Service Consultant at H&R Block
5 years, 3 months at this Job
• Monitored flight crew schedules to ensure compliance with Far 117, FAA regulations, company policy and union contract.
• Coordinated with Pilots and Flight Attendants to ensure each crew member is in position for an on-time departure.
• Rectified any noncompliance exception in a timely manner.
• Utilized critical thinking skills when weather, maintenance, or any other unforeseen event impacts operations to maintain the integrity of the operation.
• Coordinated with dispatch and hub coordinators to prevent forecasted issues.
- Crew Scheduler at Delta Connections
- Reservation Agent at Hyatt
- Reservations Representative at American Airlines
- Customer Service Representative at Nordstrom
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts - Public Administration
- Bachelor of Arts - Public Administration ( Concentration of Human Resources Management)
• In Charge of Scheduling Crews for multiple flight legs each operation day.
• Maintaining legality under the FAA in FAR Part 117 & Part 121 and corporate manual for crew's times.
• Adjusting Schedules to amend operation problems.
• Doing closing and pass down reports.
• Other duties include Drop, Add, & Swapping flights if needed to keep flights on time.
- Crew Scheduler at Silver Airways
- Floor Assistant at Ealing Construction Inc
- Personal Caretaker at Ealing Construction Inc
- Shift Leader/Bartender at Ealing Construction Inc
2 years at this Job
- None - Communication
• Complete multiple, simultaneous tasks in a quick and efficient manner.
• Maintain relationships with pilots and settled disputes in a professional manner.
• Optimize the utilization of pilots to adequately staff all daily flights.
• Relay schedule changes and operational disruptions to crew members in a timely manner.
• Monitor and resolve flight crew legality issues in compliance with federal regulations.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for flight crews and administrative personnel on company business.
- Crew Scheduler at Northern Air Cargo
- President at Goldenview Middle School PTSA
- Aircraft Dispatcher at American Eagle Airlines
- Customer Service manager at Gemini Air Cargo
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Pilots License
- - Business Administration
Schedule or manage flight crew availability through call center, conduct routine flight operation monitoring, coordinate with all parties, resolved schedule team operational issues
- Crew Scheduler at Express Jet Airlines
- Office Manager at PSA Auto Sales
- Receptionist at Shapiro Pendergast and Hasty LLP
- Sales Associate at Walmart
7 months at this Job
- GED - General Studies
• Schedule pilots and flight attendants for daily or future operations; adjust on short notice
• Monitor, coordinate, and schedule pilot training events and activities
• Schedule and control the movement of all company aircraft
• Work closely with maintenance, flight operations, and pilots to ensure a cohesive and clear flight schedule
• Maintain daily crew assignments, check-in records, and crew time records
• Schedule flight crew to ensure compliance with FAA regulations regarding currency and flight/duty time limitations
• Notify appropriate crew of scheduled flights and trainings
• Communicate changes to the schedule to all appropriate departments in a timely manner
• Assist pilots and crew with scheduling issues such as leave or medical appointments
• Ensure schedule is published and available during periods when scheduler is off duty
• Remain current on available resources and training to facilitate an effective scheduling operation
• Maintain flight operations contact list and notify HR of any updates
• Perform other duties as necessary
- Flight Crew Scheduler at World Atlantic Airlines
- Crew Scheduler I at Spirit Airlines
- Operations Control Center Coordinator at Miami International Airport
- Flight Attendant at Miami International Airport
1 year at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Hospitality & Tourism
Ensure flights operated by ExpressJet Airlines have the proper crew to operate in accordance with applicable Federal Aviation Regulation, Union agreements, and Company policies. ✓ Notify crew members of schedule changes that may take place in a timely and effective manner. ✓ Ensure all adjustments to crew members schedules are made if necessary by using a computerized crew scheduling system. ✓ Mentor and develop various crew members while supporting, motivating and communicating effectively with all flight attendants. ✓ Maintain and exceeds company's established quality, compliance, and customer service standards on a regular basis.
- Flight Crew Scheduler at ExpressJet Airlines
- Operations Representative at Bank of America
- Quality Lead at Newell Rubbermaid
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
- Associates of Science - Criminal Justice
• Ensure compliance with FARs, contract requirements, and departmental guidelines.
• Monitor and maintain federal legality and contractual compliance of flight crew member schedules.
• Process trip swaps, sick calls and other daily schedule modifications.
• Ensure crewmember hotels and travel arrangements are reserved when required.
• Communicate schedule changes to crewmembers in a timely manner.
• Communicate with corresponding departments for a seamless workflow.
• Trained new employees and supervise department.
• Assist daily department morning meetings to review schedules, operations and concerns.
• Crew optimization usage and manage bids awards of crewmember lines.
- Crew Scheduler Supervisor at XTRA Airways
- Crew Planner/Lead Crew Scheduler at Miami Air International
- Closing Coordinator at Mutual Trust
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration