knowledge, the ability A Crew Scheduler at Mesa Airlines receives a heavy volume of inbound to adapt to changing calls from flight crew members who may be calling out for their trip, asking for help, or getting updates to their schedules. Outbound calls situations, and the and report are mixed in, providing an ever-different, multi-tasking pride of success, I intensive job. Duties included the crewing of flights up to 48 hours in would make a great advance, tracking legalities, and ensuring coverage for the operation.
- CREW SCHEDULER at MESA AIRLINES
- SUPERVISOR at AMF BOWLMOR
- PARAPROFESSIONAL at PARADISE VALLEY UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Elementary Education
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE
- Master's in Special - Education
Email: [email protected] At Endeavor Air crew scheduling, all schedulers must be able to guide Pilots and Flight Attendants in a professional and timely manner through their specific questions. Schedulers must also be able to perform the following day-to-day tasks: 1. Strong computer skills including MS Office Products 2. Schedule, modify, and confirm crew lodging requirements on layovers. Coordinate timely ground transportation for crew members to/from hotel and airports. 3. Memorize and apply FAR regulations to everyday processes 4. Run Legality reports in order to review and prevent legal issues in reference to Assigned Flying 5. Maintain and adjust monthly crew schedules for Pilots and Flight Attendants according to FARS and company policy 6. Process Trip Trade requests in accordance with FAR and company contract After sometime working as a crew scheduler I was promoted to Lead scheduler. Tasks included the following: 1. Assisting Flight-Ops and In-flight Base managers in modifications to crew member schedules 2. Corresponding with various departments on crew scheduling supervisor's behalf 3. Pulling recorded calls between scheduling and crew members 4. Running 117 reports in accordance with FAR 5. Cross checking legality reports done by crew schedulers 6. Train new hire schedulers via company CSPPM (Crew Scheduling Policies and Procedures) and proper phone etiquette
- Lead Scheduler/ Crew Scheduler at Endeavor Air
- Wedding Photographer at Self-employed
- Sales Associate at Cotton On
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Photographic Imaging Technologies
- High School Diploma
Crew Scheduler for 121 ATR Air Cargo and Travel Logistics Assign Flight for FED Ex 121 ATR Cargo Aircraft, adhering to FAA regulated crew and duties times. Arrange travel for flight crews including air, hotel and rental cars, meeting schedule changes and/or weather/maintenance situations. Authorize and arrange payment with vendors, to include direct billing., while initiating and maintaining agreements with Vendors.
Crew Scheduler for 121 ATR Air Cargo and Travel Logistics
Assign Flight for FED Ex 121 ATR Cargo Aircraft, adhering to FAA regulated crew and duties times. Arrange travel for flight crews including air, hotel and rental cars, meeting schedule changes and/or weather/maintenance situations. Authorize and arrange payment with vendors, to include direct billing., while initiating and maintaining agreements with Vendors.
- Crew Scheduler at Mountain Air Cargo
- Business Development at Sunway Charters
- On-Site event coordinator for executive conferences and special events at Sterling Events, and Collabor8-Event Group
- FAA Licensed Dispatcher / Scheduler at Home Depot Flight Dept
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- License - FAA Dispatchers License and Operations Certified
Miami, FL 2007 - Present
Shipping and air freight Cargo Company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL and operates all jet cargo services to destinations to the entire world. Crew Scheduler
Direct and coordinate day to day activities pertaining to crewmembers as well as compliance with Department standards.
• Manage the flight crews and record the amount of time each crew member works.
• Maintain contract services activity files, pilot pay sheet, sick time, vacation time, discrepancies and any files pertaining to the crewing of flights.
• Coordinate crew travel, including obtaining and/or reserving air travel, ground travel, and hotel romos.
• Update log page manager in Geneva, valídate Crew Management and the Turn Over reports, process Apis.
• Select replacements from the reserve list and notify them when they are needed.
• Ensure compliance with various laws, regulations and agreements when assigning personnel to tasks and shifts.
• Works alongside dispatch, load control and maintenance when projections of flights are sent for the next day to make sure they are crewed and all the flights are covered. Load Control Agent Directed and coordinated activities pertaining to inbound and outbound air freight loads,
• Coordinated and assessed aircraft weight and balance system based on 50K load capacity
• Displayed flight specifics with hub and internal network for tracking and coordination
• Analyze and monitor aircraft turnaround and operations, time optimization at offloading and loading sites.
• Solved and prevented loading and offloading issues at all shifts.
• Coached and persuade coworkers and loading staff to achieve customer satisfaction and resource management.
- Crew Scheduler at AMERIJET INTERNATIONAL
- Customer Service Specialist for Air Cargo Sales at AMERICAN AIRLINES
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Assisting crew members, captains, flight attendants, and first officers with issues concerning their flight schedule or any additional task
• Scheduled flight changes for crew members & confirmed members had been notified of any changes in their schedule
• Monitored crew member's flight arrivals & departures
• Swapped schedules between two crew members of the same position in order to resolve any legal issues
• Reviewed contractual policies for crew members upon their request
- Crew Scheduler at Piedmont Airlines
- Customer Service Representitive at Shoe Show
- Customer Service Representative at Fossil
- Baycare Assistant Living at Baycare Assisted Living
6 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Schedule flying to pilots and flight attendants
• Book hotels, Ubers, and limos
• Take call offs from pilots and flight attendants
• Help train new crew scheduling employees
- Crew Scheduler at Republic Airways
- Server at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar
- Server at Bravo Italiana Cucina
- Server at Red Lobster
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Political Science
- High School Diploma
- - Pre-Medicine
Manage crew's schedules and violations of and CBA rules or FAR's. Establish relationships with the pilots, and handle all complaints/requests. Communicate effectively with all other departments.
- Crew Scheduler at Atlas Air
- Front Office Supervisor at Hilton Cincinnati Airport
- Night Auditor at Springhill Suites By Marriott
- Front Desk Agent at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Riverfront
2 years, 2 months at this Job
• Assign open shifts to flight attendants in order dictated by contract.
• Monitor crew legalities to ensure Federal Aviation Regulation compliance.
• Plan for adequate unforeseen coverage.
• Assist crew members with scheduling concerns.
- Crew Scheduler at United Airlines
- Operations Specialist II at SMS Assist
- Care Representative at Pangea Real Estate
- Customer service Representative at Stericycle
5 months at this Job
- - Biological Sciences
- - General Education Curriculun
• Resolved all problems in efficient coordination with supervisors.
• Conducted routine flight operation monitoring.
• Coordinate with all necessary OCC departments to assist in the successful completion of recovery plans
• Support a safe and on-time operational schedule under the guidelines provided by Part 117 and Part 121 Federal Regulations, collective bargaining agreements and company directives
• Assign all open flying to legal crew members, resolve daily and monthly legality conflicts, adjust reserve coverage levels; reschedule or reassign crews to flights based on direction from the Crew Scheduling Supervisor, Crew Planner or Sr. Manager
• Interact with Flight Operation, In-flight Services and crew members to communicate scheduling requirements: monitor crew member check-ins to assure on-time flight departures and notify appropriate departments of crew attendance issues
• Advise all crew members of any schedule assignments or reassignments; arrange down-line accommodations and book unscheduled crew positioning
• Schedule flight crews in accordance with Federal Regulations and Company Flight Operations Manuals; Check daily crew assignments and reschedule crews to provide coverage as needed; ensure that flight crew duty hours are maintained within legal limits as determined by FAA Regulations
• Provide professional and respectful customer service to all internal and external customers; works in a cooperative spirit to ensure the success of Silver Airways; correctly and courteously handles all incoming calls relating to crew scheduling
• Maintains record for sick calls, personal absences, late and crew no shows
• Perform tasks listed on daily and monthly checklists as directed; efficiently and correctly utilizes CrewTrac to process crew assignments.
- Crew Scheduler at Silver Airways
- Aircraft Maintenance Administration Specialist at Jet Blue
- Line Cook at Hilton
- Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Office at Florida Aviation Academy
8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business Technology
- Bachelor - Business
• Responsible for coordinating pilots and flight attendants for all flights
• Maintain compliance with all FAA regulations
• Maintain compliance with all pilot and flight attendant contracts
• Work in extremely fast paced environment
• Recrew flights on a minute to minute basis
• Handle flight cancellations for weather and maintenance issues
• Book flight crews on Sabre
• Book hotel rooms for crew members
• Arrange transportation for crew members
- Crew Scheduler at Air Wisconsin
- Bookkeeper/Human Resources at Madden Vanderloop SC
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager/Human Resources at Midwest Overhead Door
- Store Manager at Stride Rite
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent