• Over 1,000 classroom hours of Crime Scene Management, Photography and Processing training.
• Processed over 50 sexual assault, over 100 robberies and over 50 child abuse cases.
• Processed and photographed over 1,500 crime scenes - to include over 100 homicides.
• Classified over 1,000 latent prints using the Automated Fingerprint Identification System.
• Used the Henry Classification System to search older latent prints for matches.
• As the Shift Leader of seven Latent Examiners, I conducted blind review of their classifications.
• Certified Latent Print Examiner
• Certified Crime Scene Investigator
- Crime Scene Investigator at Royal St. Christopher & Nevis Police Force
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Carpentry
* Maintain the crime scene equipment and hold the evidence safely * Interrogate the case suspects under detention and at large * Prepare finger printing cards and run them for identification * Organize all criminal case data into systematic files * Maintain soft copies of all data * Prepare and issue reports at end of each case * Coordinate with law enforcement individuals regarding criminal case proceeding.
- Crime Scene Investigator (CSI) at MIAMI GARDENS POLICE DEPT
- Crime Scene Investigator (CSI) at NORTH MIAMI BEACH POLICE DEPT
- Crime Scene Investigator (CSI) at HIALEAH POLICE DEPT
at this Job
- B.S. - Criminal Justice
- B.S. - Criminal Justice/ Computer Science
Responsibilities While working for the City of Fair Grove as a Police Officer, I am responsible for the supervision of 8 officers in two divisions who have been tasked with law enforcement operations within the incorporated city of 3.1 square miles, including 5 additional miles of U.S. Highway 65. I oversee daily operations of patrol, investigative and reserve police officers and monitor daily activity, approve/deny reports, handle and maintain certain budgets and bookkeeping, oversee equipment allocations and purchasing, operations and maintenance, maintain our digital camera systems (in-car, body-worn, point-and-shoot and DLR), seek out and apply grants from non-profit foundations to enhance department continuity and handle human resource issues with subordinate officers. I am also a certified crime scene investigator, generalist instructor and specialist instructor, having received certifications throughout 2016 and 2017 from Missouri Southern State University and Central Missouri State University. I also act as the interim Chief of Police during the absence of the Chief of Police, serving in this capacity during the winter of 2016 into 2017. Skills Used Missouri POST Generalist instructor; OC instructor, Alco-Sensor IV Type III instructor, professionalism and ethics instructor, report writing instructor, certified crime scene investigator, cyber crimes and business fraud investigations.
- Detective Sergeant, Certified Crime Scene Investigator at Fair Grove Police Department
- Public Safety Officer - PRN at Cox Health Public Safety
- Police Officer at City of Strafford Police Department
- Director of Emergency Management at Fair Grove Office of Emergency Management
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice Administration
- Associate - Law Enforcement
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- Certification - Law Enforcement - Missouri POST
- None - Secondary Education
Collect, gather, classify, preserve, document and transportation of physical and trace evidence. Duties require the use of technical skills and judgment in recognizing materials that can significantly assist in solving crimes and prosecuting offenders. Consists of responsible work of more than average difficulty performing advanced technical duties requiring specialized knowledge, training and work experience in crime scene investigation. The physical evidence having potential biological, chemical, or radiological hazard or contamination. Contact with contaminated, corrosive or explosive materials, and exposure to infectious or communicable diseases may result from the performance of some assigned tasks. Employees in this class may be required to work on shifts with variable hours or of an extended duration, and may also require 24 hour call-out availability based upon the size and scope of the crime scene.
- Crime Scene Investigator at Town of Jupiter
- Police Service Aide/Crime Scene Investigator at Town of Jupiter
- Police Service Aide at City of Fort Lauderdale
- Communications Specialist at City of Fort Lauderdale
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Forensic Psychology
- Associate of Arts - Public Administration
- High School Diploma - Broward
Crime scene processing and investigation.
- Crime Scene Investigator at Pottawattamie County Sheriffs Office
- Coach at Profile by Sanford
- Police Identification Technician at Sioux City Police Department
- Psychiatric Security Specialist at the Civil Commitment Unit for Sexual Offenders at State of Iowa
7 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree
- Bachelor of Science - Biology and Psychology
Primary Responsibilities: As a Certified Senior Crime Scene Technician, responsibilities are photograph/video tape, collecting, processing and explaining the materials left behind at crime scenes includes fingerprints, bodily fluids, weapons, fibers and other physical materials that may help investigators identify suspects. We use chemicals, black lights, tweezers and evidence collection kits to identify, collect physical materials from crime scenes, and then preserve and record the evidence before transporting it to a crime laboratory for analysis. Report writing, testify in court, GCIC Certified, worked on all scenes which includes homicides, rapes, suicides, burglaries, traffic fatalities, home invasions, filing, report writing, finger print juveniles/suspects, examine/verify latent prints.
- SR. Crime Scene Investigator/ Trainer at City of Atlanta Police
- Certified Corrections Officer at City of Atlanta Corrections
- Jailer II/ Supervisor at DOUGLAS COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE
- accused person at Free at Last Bail Bonds
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- CERTIFIED CORRECTIONS OFFICER - BASIC LAW ENFORCEMENT CERTIFICATION
- LAW ENFORCEMENT CERTIFICATION
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- COLLEGE PREP
Crime scene investigation: Documenting a crime scene through various means, such as photography, video recording, crime scene sketches, and reports. Conducting searches for evidence such as latent prints, blood, DNA, physical, trace, paper work, data, and anything that will prove or disprove interview statements. Interacting and interviewing suspects and victims to obtain the necessary information or evidence for the investigation. Provide training on techniques and equipment for other Forensic Specialists and civilians when necessary. Latent print examinations: Enter Latent prints, collected on evidence or crime scenes, into AFIS for searching for potential candidates. Conducts comparison examinations between known fingerprints and palm prints against latent prints.
- Forensic Specialist (Crime Scene Investigator) at Ontario Police Department
- Forensic Specialist at Inglewood Police Department
- Sales Associate at Staples Retail Store
- Teaching Assistant at GROSSMONT COLLEGE
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree - Criminal Justice Crime Analysis
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice - Management
- Associates in Forensic Technology Degree - Technology
Served as first responder for violent crimes, homicides, unnatural deaths, sexual assaults, robberies, etc. ♦Photographed, collected, preserved, and maintained evidence to ensure the integrity of the evidence chain of custody ♦Documented crime scenes by the use of notes, photographs, sketches, measurements, and computer generated diagrams ♦Prepared crime scene reports, adhering to established procedures legally sufficient for court or other formal proceedings
- Crime Scene Investigator at City of Mobile
- Patrol Officer at Mobile Police Department Training Academy
- Non-Commissioned Officer (Staff Sergeant) at United States Air Force
10 months at this Job
- Certificate of completion - Automotive / Diesel
• Perform various complex and regular technical criminal investigation activities
• Analyze crime scene photos, gather and conserve evidence
• Develop and print film from the accident and crime scenes
• Compare and sort out the arrest fingerprint cards and develop reports
- Crime Scene Investigator at Vicksburg Police Department
- Correctional Officer at Bill Johnson Correctional Institution
- Welder at Yoruzu Cooperation
13 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Physical Education
Respond to a crime scene once dispatched
• Obtain a briefing on the crime scene
• Do an extensive walk through of the crime scene
• Photograph all areas of the crime scene at over-all, mid-range and close-up angles
• Collect Evidence pertaining to the case
• Generate reports on each individual incident
• Fume evidence collected from crime scene for possible fingerprints
• Write extensive reports
- Crime Scene Investigator at Camden County Police Department
- Police Aide at Camden County Police Department
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Criminal Justice Program