• Arrived at the scene of a crime to secure the scene and make assessments.
• Processed crime scenes, which include fingerprinting, photography, evidence collection, sketching, and providing critical testimony in criminal court proceedings.
• The diagrams/sketches purpose is to lay out the crime scene & indicate where evidence & victims where on the scene.
• Supervised, Midnight shift (11:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.) August 2010 - September 2013 (Retired): Entailed, making employee schedules, preparing employee evaluations, supervising employees on crime scene, training new probationary employees.
- Crime Scene Investigator at City of Miami Police Department
- at City of Miami Police Department
- City of Miami Police Department Public Service Aide at City of Miami Police Department
32 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
Collect, gather, classify, preserve, document and transportation of physical and trace evidence. Duties require the use of technical skills and judgment in recognizing materials that can significantly assist in solving crimes and prosecuting offenders. Consists of responsible work of more than average difficulty performing advanced technical duties requiring specialized knowledge, training and work experience in crime scene investigation. The physical evidence having potential biological, chemical, or radiological hazard or contamination. Contact with contaminated, corrosive or explosive materials, and exposure to infectious or communicable diseases may result from the performance of some assigned tasks. Employees in this class may be required to work on shifts with variable hours or of an extended duration, and may also require 24 hour call-out availability based upon the size and scope of the crime scene.
- Crime Scene Investigator at Town of Jupiter
- Police Service Aide/Crime Scene Investigator at Town of Jupiter
- Police Service Aide at City of Fort Lauderdale
- Communications Specialist at City of Fort Lauderdale
1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science - Forensic Psychology
- Associate of Arts - Public Administration
- High School Diploma - Broward
Processing firearms according to Palm Beach Sheriff's Office protocol, examination and entry of cartridges into NIBIN, crime scene video and photography, fingerprint dusting and lifting, collecting and packaging of evidence.
- Crime Scene Investigator at Riviera Beach Police Department
- Alarm Dispatcher at Alarm Partners
- Dispatcher at
- Home Merchandise Manager at Stein Mart
1 year at this Job
- Associates of Science - Crime Scene Technology
Salary: $39,707.20 per year
Job Type: 40 hours per week, Full-Time
Supervisor: Major Kyle Helgerson, 678-782-6301
• Investigate and evaluate the crime scene and determines the scope of the scene including surveying the area and formulating a plan for processing.
• Testify in court regarding observations made and evidence obtained at crime scene and articulate evidence in layman terms regarding the significance of the evidence as it relates to the scientific process.
• Conducts trace evidence examination when applicable and the type of collection method to use; performs chemical field test to determine if trace or substance tests positive for blood and/o body fluids; determine which process to use that would not hinder DNA testing.
- Crime Scene Investigator at City of McDonough
- Crime Scene Investigator at City of Atlanta
- Corrections Officer at City of Atlanta
- Fraud Investigator at Total System Services
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Criminal Behavior
- Bachelor of Science
Collected DNA evidence, including blood, semen, bodily fluids Performed crime scene photography and sketching Prepared detailed reports on the observations and activities at the scene Collected and preserve physical evidence Identified fingerprints at the crime scene and lifted latent fingerprints Processed scenes for latent print evidence; chemical and physical processing of latent prints
- Crime Scene Investigator at Dekalb County Police Department
- Detention Officer at Dekalb Sheriff's Office
- Film Crew at AMC
- Sales Associate at MACYS
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - criminal justice
• Supervise unit consisting of 10 members consisting of police officers and civilians
• Create the schedules for the unit to provide 24 hour coverage 7 days a week
• Prepare semi-annual progress reviews
• Conduct regular training for the crime scene unit
• Review and approve reports for the crime scene unit
• Process crime scenes and evidence.
• Photograph and document crime scenes
• Search areas to locate latent or trace evidence
• Collect, preserve. collect catalog and store evidence.
• Process evidence collected for fingerprints and DNA
• Testify in Court on evidence collection and handling procedures.
• Proficient in all areas of crime scene processing and evidence handling
- Crime Scene Investigator (OIC) at Camden County
- Special Investigator at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Evidence Recovery Team (Crime Scene Unit) Leader at Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Senior Officer Specialist Federal Bureau at Retired
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Responsible for accessing, documenting, processing and evidence collection of crime scenes; thorough organization and prioritization skills, decision making, problem solving, use of scientific method, use of forensic science principles, responsible for training and mentoring new police officers.
- Sr. Crime Scene Investigator at TERREBONNE PARISH SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- at TERREBONNE PARISH SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Detective Bureau Investigations at TERREBONNE PARISH SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- at TERREBONNE PARISH SHERIFF'S OFFICE
7 years at this Job
- - General Studies
Observe, document, and collect physical evidence recovered on crime scenes, as well as, from persons and vehicles related to a variety pf criminal investigations ranging from property crimes to complex persons crimes, like sexual assaults and homicides.
• Prepare detailed scientific and observational reports as part of the investigative
• Provide testimony during legal proceedings, as requested.
- Crime Scene Investigator 1 at City and County of Denver
- Crime Scene Scientist at District of Columbia
- QUALITY ASSURANCE (QA) SPECIALIST at American Systems
- LATENT PRINT TECHNICIAN at American Systems
1 year at this Job
- MASTER OF FORENSIC SCIENCE - FORENSIC SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF ART - PSYCHOLOGY & HISTORY
Gained experience in processing evidence, analysis, collection of physical and biological evidence and documentation
● Assisted in investigating crime scenes involving burglaries, stolen vehicles, sexual assault cases and homicides Projects/Organizations Instrumental Analysis Collaborated with peers to dissect absorbance wavelengths of pyrene at different analyte concentrations using UV-Vis spectra to determine detection limits, linearity, and the effect of polarity on the UV-VIs spectra of fluorescein. National Society of Leadership and Success Facilitated Success Networking Team meetings and curated and constructed altruistic activities such as, beach clean ups, local fundraisers, and community service activities to benefit our community as a whole.
- Crime Scene Investigator at Corpus Christi Police Department
- Medical Examiner Intern at Nueces County Medical Examiner's Office
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Biomedical Science
- Crime Scene Investigator at TRG Investigations
- Forklift Operator Maintenance Tech at Williams & Sonoma Inc
- Forklift Operator at Onyx Medical Corporation
6 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology