A Criminal Intelligence Analyst, with a diverse knowledge and experience in the Criminal Justice
System. A Supervisor, with proven success in program development, court services and victim
advocacy. An accomplished Legal Assistant, with litigation support and client management skills.
Wake County Sheriff's Office
Raleigh, North Carolina
Crime Analyst, Criminal Investigation Division
November 2017-December 2018
• Organized and presented accurate criminal intelligence in a logical sequence.
• Prepared confidential information concerning active investigations. o Compiled suspect intelligence, including criminal and personal backgrounds. o Prepared confidential witness intelligence packages. o Created photographic line-ups. o Searched databases, records, and social media for relevant intelligence. o Corroborated information obtained during investigation.
• Analyzed and evaluated research findings on topics relating to criminal activity and internal program development. o Focused searches on Heroin Overdoses, Property Theft, and Assaults. o Collected and archived intelligence information from various law enforcement agencies relating to criminal activity by gender, race and ethnicity. o Cooperated with the Sex Offender Registration Unit in developing strategic procedures for verification of addresses.
• Performed extensive research and link analysis for potential criminal activity. o Created weekly property crime reports, including crime maps. o Developed and disseminated Intelligence Bulletins.
• Assessed incoming Incident Reports for completeness and accuracy. o Assigned for further investigation, or closed accordingly. o Certified office compliance with UCR/IBR reporting.
• Ensured current certifications of designated employees, to include training, testing, or activation.
- A Criminal Intelligence Analyst at Wake County Sheriff's Office
- Warrant Clerk at Judicial Division
- Supervisor, Process Service Unit, Homicide Unit, Felony Unit at Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office
- Paralegal at Career Criminal Robbery Unit
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Master's - Jail Management Systems
- Certificate in Corrections
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology - Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology - OnLine
Related Competencies: Crime-Pattern Analyst, Critical thinking, Information sharing and collaboratio0n abilities, Data mining, * Provides analysis of current crime trends and presented recommendations of police force allocation based on analysis to upper command * Studies crime maps to determine the most serious crime problems in the surrounding community * Assists investigators with suspect lead, location histories through data mining and investigative research resulting in numerous arrests and case clearances * Compiles quarterly DDACTS (Data Driven Approaches to Crime and Traffic Safety) reports and presented analysis to command staff * Conducts crime analysis functions to include running reports to compile data for bulletins to distribute to the department as well as mapping crime areas for the execution of contingency operations * Creates weekly report: aoristic tracking of crimes, mapped incidents, and presented findings to command staff and patrols * Regularly supplied investigators with crime trend information to assist in ongoing investigations * Collects and organizes criminal information from all available resources, including the law enforcement Information Exchange (LInX), Department of Defense Law Enforcement Defense Data Exchange (D-Dex), e Guardian, National Crime Information Center (NCIC) and intelligence information
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst at Indigenous Intelligence
- Security Specialist at Advantage SCI
- Accreditation Officer at United States Air Force, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Flight Chief /Emergency Response Manager at United States Air Force - Andrews Air Force Base
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Security Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Law Enforcement
In 2018, delivered a 40% drop in Violence in District 025 (230,000 residents), in the westside of Chicago. This was the 1 st Full Year at CPD. Leading the entire City of
Chicago in crime reduction in the last 4 years. Evidence upon request.
• The Chicago Police Department (CPD) has embraced technology to help a more predictive in deployments of police officers.
• Proactive in interaction with the community, and faster in response to criminal incidents.
• The Strategic Decision Support Centers (SDSC) in districts that have presented historical challenges with violence.
• These centers include predictive crime software that helps district leadership make deployment decisions, additional cameras, and gunshot detection systems.
• This includes handing mobile phones to officers in the field who receive real-time notifications and intelligence data at their fingertips.
• Early results have been promising, as districts equipped with this technology have shown an average gun violence reduction of 25% in 2017, outperforming districts not equipped with the technology.
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst at Chicago Police Department
- Security Consultant (Freelance and Embedded) at Contingent Security Services, Ltd
- Real Estate Managing Broker at Great Homes Real Estate, Inc
- Supervisor of Intelligence Collection, Analysis, and Distribution/Dissemination among Stakeholders at International Association of Airport & Seaport Police
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters in Intelligence Studies - Intelligence Ground
- Juris Doctor degree - Law
- Bachelor's Degree in Professional Studies - Administrative Studies
• Assisted in the development of the Harris County Sheriff's Office Real Time Crime Center.
• Developed the original training manual for new criminal intelligence analysts.
• Assisted in the development of the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the Harris County Sheriff's Office Real Time Crime Center.
• Assisted in the development of standardized intelligence reports used.
• Provide real time intelligence information to patrol deputies as they are enroute to a call for service.
• Provide research and intelligence for on-going or cold cases in the Harris County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigative Bureau as well as additional Law Enforcement Agencies (Local, State, Federal) ◦ Types of investigative cases assisted in: Homicide, Robbery, Assault, Financial Crimes, Narcotics, Auto Theft, Burglary, and Crimes Against Children
• Trained in and utilizes over thirty different sources in intelligence research.
• Provide cell site mapping for the Harris County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigative Bureau and additional Law Enforcement Agencies.
• Responsible for testifying in court on cell site mapping.
• Responsible for training criminal intelligence analysts and other law enforcement individuals in techniques for gathering intelligence, specifically in the use of facial recognition software, social media, and open source research.
• Provide link analysis for the Harris County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigative Bureau.
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst II at Harris County Sheriff's Office - Real Time Crime Center
- Intern at Harris County Sheriff's Office - Patrol Division
- Master's Student at Innocence Project of Texas
- Mentor at Peer Assistance and Leadership Service
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master's - Criminology
- Bachelor's - Sociology
Being an Intelligence analyst was a high stress action packed job. I inputted data into the computer while working with officers and analyzing criminal data. I loved this job but had to leave to continue on with my education.
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst at WSIN Watch Center
- at Thomas Building and Remodeling
- La Barista Espresso at
- Financial Service Rep at Solano First Financial Credit Union
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts - Liberal Arts
- Associate in Science - General
• Aid Federal, State and Local law enforcement agencies in criminal investigations.
• Aid investigators with their cases/investigations by creating telephone toll analysis reports, crime scene diagrams, link analysis charts, event flow charts, activity flow charts, and financial analysis.
• Create professional court room charts for the prosecution of criminal cases as needed by the requesting member agency.
• Accumulate and maintain intelligence information of a confidential nature pertaining to domestic terrorism on a daily basis.
• Initiate, establish, and maintain liaisons with law enforcement and regulatory agency personnel on Federal, State, and Local levels regarding areas of mutual interest.
• Create strategic intelligence assessments/reports.
• Develop and execute training sessions for member agencies and task forces.
• Publication of the NETWORK, a monthly intelligence bulletin. Includes solicitation of articles, preparation and verification of submitted material, conversion to computer format, organization of layout, creation of graphics, and implementation of security control procedures.
- Certified Senior Criminal Intelligence Analyst at Mid Atlantic Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network (MAGLOCLEN)
- Global Security, Sr. Security Intelligence Analyst at Wyeth/Pfizer Pharmaceuticals
- Regional Operations Intelligence Center, Investigator II at New Jersey State Police
- Certified Criminal Intelligence Analyst at Mid Atlantic Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network (MAGLOCLEN)
9 years at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
* Commended for analytical support in a bank robbery investigation in January 2017 which led to an arrest of the suspect. * Presented a case debrief with Senior Special Agent Steve Bundy of the death investigation of Matthew Schoshke at the 2018 KIA Conference. * Participated in the Kansas Intelligence Association, the Kansas Gang Investigators Association, the Midwest Cycle Investigators Association, Ft Riley Threat Working Groups and other intelligence and information sharing meetings to maintain situational awareness of threats and crime occurring in the world, country, and state. * Communicated well with unit peers, agents, and supervisors. * Testified in court for analytical products created for case support. * Produced hundreds of internal and external intelligence products on crime problems, crime trends, gang intelligence, and case assistance for officer safety and situational awareness which were disseminated to law enforcement agencies and posted to law enforcement portals. * Increased the use of intelligence databases for intelligence collections and analysis as well assisted with intelligence training. * Traveled for case support, training opportunities, and intelligence meetings. * Consistently participated in self-improvement and training opportunities.
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst at Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Case Manager at Kansas Bureau of Investigation
- Administrative Assistant at Kansas Bureau of Investigation
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Political Science
- High school
Providing analytical assistance to the Intelligence Division of DPSCS
• Provide investigative/case support for initiatives and participating agencies, including network, communication and event flow analysis. Currently assisting the FBI with an Identity Fraud case involving nine victims being orchestrated by an inmate.
• Assist in identifying new Security Threat Group members and defining their intelligence needs as well as continuing to assess current intelligence on Security Threat Group members to monitor their ever changing intelligence needs
• Completes promotional vetting worksheets on employees of the DPSCS seeking new positions utilizing CLEAR, MD Dashboard, MD Case Judiciary, and other applicable applications
• Integrates and uses computers and software/databases creatively to assist in the intelligence analysis process (CLEAR, i2, Open Source, GTL Data IQ)
• Division assigned analyst to monitor the activities of the Security Threat Group - Bloods by monitoring their mail, phone calls, social media and visits.
• Division Analyst contact for MAGLOCLENT/RISS (Middle Atlantic Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network/Regional Information Sharing System Program)
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Develops and prepare comprehensive reports and bulletins for use by law enforcement agency personnel of Security Threat Group members that have been released into society in particular jurisdictions.
• Attend contemporary and continuing education/training opportunities to remain current with all necessary intelligence analysis systems and procedures
• Develop and maintain liaisons with investigators and criminal intelligence officers from various law enforcement agencies
• Assists with the capture of escaped prisoners through phone monitoring, social media and completing Escape Prisoner Reports
• Administrator back-up to our Inmate Calling System to assign and approve new accounts
• Division Analyst/contact for our Data Analysis Software (Data IQ)
• Coordinator of the Intelligence Division's monthly meetings and locating host locations
• Provides training to incoming analysts on division databases and HIDTA run databases
• Other applicable duties as assigned and deemed necessary by the Intelligence Division higher authorities.
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst at MD Department
- Receptionist at Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Police Services Specialist at Manchester Police Department
- Intern at Training Division
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
• Collected, organized, and analyzed data from various law enforcement resources
• Determined reliability, validity, and value of information/intelligence
• Recognized crime patterns and trends in the community to prevent future similar crimes
• Reviewed and analyzed interviews to obtain and research new clues/information
• Researched reports from law enforcement databases and local news to fill knowledge gaps
• Utilized link analysis to identify and develop criminal organizations of interest
• Identified and located key suspects and witnesses via law enforcement tools, contact chain analysis and social media analysis techniques
- CRIMINAL INTELLIGENCE ANALYST at Bexar County Sheriff's Office
- INTELLIGENCE ANALYST/SPANISH LINGUIST at National Security Agency (NSA), Central Security Service
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Spanish
- - Spanish Language Training
Perform analysis of AFOSI's unknown subject cases to identify patterns aiding in investigative efforts to identify potential serial sexual offenders and present findings to Investigations * Conduct long-term studies using a variety of statistical analysis to draw conclusions and estimate probabilities based upon knowledge of economic, geographic, and social information from current and past situations associated with sexual assaults in the AF * Support criminal investigations with focused analysis in order to evaluate the significance of the information collected, extract and further disseminate relevant threat information, identify investigative leads, aid case agents, and coordinate actions within the law enforcement communities. * Provide informational briefings outlining findings to facilitate the AF's efforts to prevent sexual offenses. *Make raw data into readable, actionable data
- Criminal Intelligence Analyst, Depart at Airforce Office of Special Investigations
- Investigative Analyst at Department of Defense Office of Inspector General
- Special Agent at Office of Personnel Management
- Human Resources Analyst II at Department of the Army
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology