NCISRA OKINAWA, JAPAN UNIT 35021 FPO, AP 96373-5021 United States 10/2015 - 09/2017 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 50 Series: 1801 Pay Plan: GS Grade: 12 Criminal Investigator (Contractor in lieu of retirement) Assigned to the Adult Sexual Assault Investigations Team for high tempo NCISRA. Conducted thorough and timely criminal investigations pertaining to allegations of sexual assault involving DoN and SOFA personnel, both on and off base. Couriered classified documents, sensitive materials and evidence between facilities on a daily basis. Processed numerous crime scenes, conducted numerous searches and collected/processed evidence in accordance with NCIS policy. Utilized extensive interview skills and victim empathy to facilitate sharing of information to allow a thorough investigation and offender accountability. Interacted with numerous leadership elements of USMC and USN units, to include up to the General Officer level, providing briefings on cases and obtaining search warrant authorizations. Built and maintained relationships with medical and counseling providers dealing with sexual assault victims and suspects to insure proper information sharing as appropriate. Worked with SARC and VLC programs across numerous bases in the area.
- Criminal Investigator at NAVAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE
- Supervisory Special Agent at NAVAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE
- at office Evidence facility
- Supervisory Special Agent at NAVAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIVE SERVICE
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Administration of Criminal Justice
• Completed Basic Criminal Investigator Training Program at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC).
• Prepare, complete, and finalized reports, confidential documents, and other required documents; execute warrants, conduct interviews, liaison with government personnel and other entities.
• Collaborate with local law enforcement, attorneys, and citizens as needed.
- Criminal Investigator at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, OFFICE OF INSPECTION GENERAL
- Auditor at U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE, OFFICE OF INSPECTION GENERAL
- Financial Analyst at CITY PARISH OF EAST BATON ROUGE
- Accountant I at OUR LADY OF THE LAKE
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business - Accounting
The Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts is an executive branch position created by the Texas Constitution and popularly elected every four years concurrently with other elected branch positions, with a core focus on the collection of over 60 types of taxes for the state of Texas.
In this 24/7 on call role, conduct investigations into white collar and business tax violations impacting the state of Texas; conduct extensive travels throughout a designated 400 square mile area to ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, codes and laws.
• Investigate businesses with high risk for fraud to include motor vehicle dealers, cigarette and tobacco sales, fuel businesses and amusement machine operators.
• Tasked with performing complex financial fraud investigations, field interviews, undercover operations and surveillance, as well as formal arrests of criminals.
• Rely on social media to reveal pertinent information to support undercover sting operations of products being sold without taxes being paid.
• Responsible for issuing letters of taxes due as well as civil tax penalties in instances of tax evasion.
• Served as the lead investigator on a case where over $150K in lost taxes was identified and recovered.
- Criminal Investigator at Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Anti-Money Laundering Investigator at Capital One
- Police Officer at Houston Police Department
- Intelligence Officer | Investigator at Houston Police Department
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Leadership & Management
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
As a Criminal Investigator my duties include:
• Burglary/Theft/Criminal Damage to Property investigations
• Homicide/Death investigations
• Assault/Battery investigations
• Sex Crime investigations
• Financial Crimes investigations
• Narcotics investigations
• Tasked with investigating and maintain the above crime scene. Collected and secured evidence.
• Intelligence gathering
• Sex Offender Registration
• Obtaining and using search and arrest warrants.
• Obtaining and verifying evidence by interviewing and observing suspects and witnesses, or by analyzing records.
• Performing undercover assignments and surveillance, including monitoring authorized wiretaps.
• Preparing reports that detail investigation findings.
• Collaborating with other authorities on activities such as surveillance, transcription and research.
• Collaborating with other offices and agencies in order to exchange information and coordinate activities
- CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR at CLAIBORNE PARISH SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- DEPUTY at WEBSTER PARISH SHERIFF'S OFFICE
2 years at this Job
- High school
• Initiated witness interviews including victims, defendant and witnesses to effectively gather detailed information to conduct a proper interview and prepare a timely investigation report to assist the attorney and client
• Knowledgeable in all areas of criminal law, the process involved in allegations of sexual and physical abuse and the criminal statutes for those accused of sexual assault as well as witnessed dozen of trials and cases.
• Experienced with interviewing methods and techniques to properly interact and interview proficiently
• Collected and recorded information from arrested suspects which are analyzed and quantified to help the attorney and organization at trial
• Investigated crime scenes, collects evidence, hired experts and located difficult witnesses.
• Gathered and presented legal and investigative documents for court cases while remaining confidential and; testified in the Court of Common Pleas on multiple occasions.
• Worked directly with attorneys and clients of all ages to achieve a positive outcome in trial.
• Outstanding ability in effectively prioritize and manage a broad range of legal responsibilities and working within time constraints.
- Criminal Investigator at Office of the Public Defender
- Forensic Social Worker at Public Defender
9 years at this Job
- M.A - Criminal Justice-
- Dual Bachelor's Degrees - Criminal Justice and Psychology
• ATF Special Agent Basic Training, March 2017 - May 2017
• Criminal Investigator Training Program, December 2016 - March 2017 Class President for entire program Received the Director's Leadership Award upon graduation
- Criminal Investigator at Department of Justice - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives
- Federal Air Marshal at Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS)
- Senior Group Healthcare Underwriter at Wellpoint/Anthem
- Senior Financial Underwriter at Humana
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S - Business Administration, Finance, Summa Cum Laude, 4.0 GPA
- A.S - Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, 4.0 GPA
I work for the District Attorney of Cobb County as a criminal investigator. I am assigned to a court room and work alongside two prosecutors and a victim witness advocate. I investigate and prepare cases for indictment. I ensure all evidence is included, reports are accurate and the charges are correct. I also obtain any additional information needed as requested by the prosecutor and follow through with the case until it is disposed by means of a plea, or trial. I issue search warrants, arrest warrants, download/watch body camera footage, type supplemental reports, perform interviews/interrogations, serve subpoenas, locate victims and witnesses and make arrests if required.
- Criminal Investigator at Cobb County District Attorney's Office
- Uniformed Patrol Officer at Atlanta Police Department
- Uniformed Patrol Officer at Holly Springs Police Department
- Uniformed Patrol Officer at Canton Police Department
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Conflict Management - Conflict Management
- Bachelor of Science - Public Administration
- College Preperatory Diploma
70525 Ph: 337-684-5455 Handled all aspects of criminal investigations such as Homicides, Burglaries, Etc. Etc. Certified Louisiana Homicide Investigator by the Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement. Voted Law Enforcement Officer of the Year 2015
- CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR at Church Point Police Department
- Police Officer at Year-Church Point Police Department
- CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR at Acadia Parish Sheriff's Department
- President Louisiana Association of Chiefs of Police at President Louisiana Association
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Executive Management
• Plan, coordinate and conduct protective security details for senior-level, uniform and civilian U.S. Department of Defense officials and foreign military officials.
• Conducted site advances and security surveys.
• Responsible for coordinating communications, travel and related logistics with respective executive staff, and other federal, state and local law enforcement entities.
• Maintain 24/7 on call-status as a member of the Major Crimes Response Team to respond to emergency situations.
• Provided detailed investigative guidance and advice to executive-level military commanders.
• Conducted database searches utilizing proprietary and/or open source platforms to prepare and subsequently disseminate operational planning information related to protective operations.
• Planned and conducted felony-level criminal investigations of complex, multi-jurisdictional crimes of violence including sexual assault, domestic violence, extortion and death investigations, and other violations of federal law and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- Criminal Investigator at Naval Criminal Investigative Service
- Operations Officer at Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
- Consultant at BAE Systems
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts degree - National Security Studies
- Bachelor's - Criminal/Social Justice
Worked as a criminal investigator for nine years with the United States Marshal Service conducting complex criminal investigations. Investigations involving fugitive investigations, missing children, threats against the government, sex offender violations, etc. Highlights: Served as Acting Supervisory Deputy U.S. Marshal for extended time period. I lead the case that recovered the 400th missing child for the U.S. Marshal Service. Located and apprehended a fugitive on the run for 30 years. I have arrested Texas Top Ten fugitives. I have closed numerous "cold cases". I perform collateral duties of District Threat Investigator, Sex Offender Investigations Coordinator, and Fitness Coordinator. Conducted a search warrant which resulted in one of the largest firearm and ammo seizures in U.S. Marshal History. Investigation Experience During my career as a Criminal Investigator, I have investigated cases that lead to prosecutions and convictions. The following is a summary of the charges involved in the cases I have investigated. 18 U.S.C. 922 (g) Felon in Possession of a firearm. 18 U.S.C. 2250 Failure to Register as a Sex Offender. 21 U.S.C. 841 and 846 Possession with intent to distribute Methamphetamine. 18 U.S.C. 751 Escape. Also 18 U.S.C. 1073, 18 U.S.C. 1001,
- Criminal Investigator Deputy U.S. Marshal at United States Marshals Service
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - CRIMINAL JUSTICE
- BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - PSYCHOLOGY
- - TRAINING
- - Federal Emergency Management Training