BLS, ACLS and PALS certified Critical Care Nurse with experience in medsurg/tele and acute care.
- Critical Care Nurse at Doctors Medical Center
- Tele Nurse at Med-surg
- Charge Nurse at Golden Living Center
- Level 6 Associate at IN N OUT Burger
5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Responsibilities -Completes all nursing responsibilities consisting of, but not limited to titration of vasoactive medications, central lines, Swan-Ganz catheters, chest tube care, vents, collaboration with health care team, maintaining hemodynamic stability, stabilizing open heart patients, Vigileo, and intra-aortic balloon pumps. -Charge nurse responsibilities including staffing, customer service, responding to code blue, and collaboration with ICU hospitalist. -Orientates new hire nurses in the ICU Accomplishments Active member in the Professional Practice Nursing Council Developed criteria for the case study required by clinically advanced nurses applying for level 5 Developed case study sample for clinical ladder applicants Volunteer at workshops to help nurses through the process of making a clinical ladder portfolio Assisted with development of clinical ladder guidelines Resource person for nurses applying for clinical ladder Presenter for on-unit GEMBA board Daily GEMBA board presentations to executive staff including the CEO, COO, and CNO. Collaborates with executives and initiates enhancements in daily activity of nurses and physicians using data from nurse derived GEMBA board. Volunteer for the Berwyn/Cicero Health Fair Help screen those who do not have access to affordable healthcare for healthy heart risk assessment, blood pressure, BMI, finger stick glucose and cholesterol. Volunteer for Diabetes Awareness Fair Help screen employees and Berwyn citizens for risks of Diabetes by blood pressure readings, urinalysis, BMI, glucose testing, and A1c blood draws. Skills Used Board Certifications: Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) American Association of Critical Care Nurses Subspecialties: Cardiac Medicine Certification(CMC) American Association of Critical Care Nurses Cardiac Surgery Certification (CSC) - pending American Association of Critical Care Nurses Certifications: Advanced Cardiac Life Support – Exp. 2/2015 American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support – Exp. 2/2015 American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers – Exp. 1/2015 American Heart Association Memberships: American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN) Member Subscriptions to American Journal of Critical Care and Critical Care Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse at MacNeal Hospital
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- BSN - Nursing
- BS - Physiology
worked and functioned as a charge nurse, preceptor extensive critical care nurse experience maintaining hemodynamic functions working with A lines, central lines, multiple drips, vigileos, ventilators, CVPs, ventriculostomies, trauma and surgical patients
- Critical Care Nurse at Pontiac General Hospital
- Clinical Nurse Educator at AvaSure
- Nurse Case Manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist (unpaid internship) at McLaren Hospital
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- Associate in Science - Nursing
Criticul Care Nursing Agenct', assigned to: Good Samaritan Hospital; Community Hectlth of Western Sulfolk; John T. Mather Memorial Hospital; and St. John's Hospital, now St. Catherine of Siena Medical Center, Catholic Health Services LlcaxsuRr Critical Care Registered Nurse, New York State #0037580 Registered Professional Nurse, New York State #249-l4l-l EouclrroN / CERTTFTcATToNS / AFFILTATToNS 84 credits toward Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, Pace University - Bedford, NY RN Diploma, Misericordia Hospital Medical Center - Bronx, NY 84 credits toward Bachelor of ACLS, BLS Member: AA.N' ANA' NYSNA LErsune Inrrnesrs/ Rsnrnercrs Physical filness enthusiast: Employment relerences upon request
- Critical Care Nurse at Pnrvrous
3 years at this Job
15 bed Critical Care Facility in the county hospital serving 2 separate Emergency Department facilities and cardiac cath lab, and general population of medical and surgical intensive care needs. Charge Nurse responsibities, precept and mentor new employee and student new extern.
- Critical Care Nurse at Riverview Hospital
- Contract Medical Review Nurse at The Judge Group
- Cardiac Relief Charge Managed at St. Vincent Hospital Heart Center
- Field Care Manager at Loving Care Agency, LLC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
Coordination of patient care in a 2 patient assignment in a 14 bed critical care unit. Duties include those of staff nurse as well as titration of medications, post-anesthesia recovery, intubated patients on ventilators, monitoring of patients during procedures and testing. Patient population includes both medical and surgical patients. End of life and hospice care as needed. Active member of care team facilitating open and clear communication among team members in a high reliability setting.
- Critical Care Nurse at Griffin Hospital
- Staff Nurse at
- Phlebotomist at Veterans Hospital
- Multi-Skilled Technician at
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Nursing
- Associate's Degree - Nursing
Provide direct care to critically ill patients, including mechanical ventilation, left ventricular assisted device management and continuous renal replacement therapy and peritoneal dialysis. Management of chronic and acute population includes sepsis, renal failure, respiratory failure, COPD, pneumonia, substance abuse, gastrointestinal bleed, cardiac and post-operative patients. Management of critical care medications including sedating, paralytics, vasoactive, antianxiety and narcotics. Responsible to transport and monitor patients to procedures, coordinate with transfer center and life-flight staff to ensure safe transfer to out of state facilities. Assist physician with bedside procedures: placement of central lines, TEE, bronchoscopy, and cardioversion. Emergent procedures such as Blakemore tube placement and chest tube placement and code blue. Present patients during grand rounds and individualizing patients plan of care with interdisciplinary input.
• Everyday angel award 2011
• Best practice award for structural empowerment award 2011 and 2012
• Exemplary professional practice award 2013
• Critical care nursing
- ICU Critical Care Nurse at Saint Luke's Health Care System
- Translator for Spanish at Saint Luke's Health Care System
- Intensive Care Nurse at American Mobile Travel Corp
- Telemetry Nurse at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
10 years at this Job
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing - Nursing
Evaluate patients' vital signs, laboratory values and clinical presentation
to prioritize nursing care.
• Set up medical equipment such as cardiac monitors, continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT), transducers and pressure lines.
• Collaborating with physicians, advanced practice providers, respiratory, physical and occupational therapists and social workers to care for critically ill patients and their families.
• Advocate for patients' and family needs, provide emotional support for patients and their families.
• Review and evaluate nursing practice protocols.
• Educate and orient new staff members to the Surgical Critical Care Unit.
• Relief Charge Nurse
- Surgical Critical Care Nurse at Denver Health Medical Center
- Surgical Critical Care Nurse at University of California San Diego
- Surgical Critical Care Nurse at Maricopa Medical Center
- Progressive Care Unit Nurse at
14 years, 6 months at this Job
Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans. Closely monitored acute conditions. Developed and implemented nursing care plans. Administered critical care medications such as Levophed, Diprivan, Nitroglycerin, and Dopamine
- Critical Care Nurse at Florida Hospital Waterman
- Armor Correction Charge RN at Lake County Jail
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Nursing
Provide care for patients with life-threatening medical conditions. Work in the critical care unit of a healthcare facility and look after patients who have experienced invasive surgery, accidents, trauma or organ failure.
- Critical Care Nurse at Select Specialty Hospital (LTACH)
- Rn (Supervisor/Nurse Manager) at NexCare Health Systems
- Hemodialysis Technician at Davita Hemodialysis Clinic
- Rn MDS at Nexcare Health System
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- BACHELOR'S OF SCIENCE IN NURSING - Nursing
- Bachelor of Applied science - Computer programming c++, java.