Center Bedside Assistant for ICU procedures like CVP line insertion, 05/2012 - 06/2015 India Chest tube insertion, Peritoneal dialysis catheter insertion, Tasks Bronchoscopy Critical Care Nurse in the Pediatric ICU attending to critically ill pediatric patients with frequent postoperative HIPPA Compliance Maternal fetal heart tone monitoring checks, assessments and administration of medication. Assisted physicians with bedside procedures. Labor and delivery Maintained pristine medical record to ensure highest quality of care.
- Pediatric Critical Care Nurse at Patient Care and Safety
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Diploma - General Nursing & Midwifery
I am currently employed as a critical care nurse.
- Critical Care Nurse at Prince George's Hospital Center
- Perioperative Nurse at Suburban Hospital
- Telemetry Nurse at Doctors Community Hospital
- Professional School Nurse at Prince Georges County Public Schools
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associates - Nursing
- Medical Degree
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital- Critical care nurse working in ICU step down unit.
Caring for patients requiring close monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren't
unstable enough to need ICU care. Monitoring cardiac and other critical vital signs and
detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention of life-threatening or emergency
● Mountain Lake Services- RN manager taking care of people with developmental disabilities and all aspects of their medical care. All staff education on any health related topics.
● Helen Porter Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center- electronic computer charting, post acute care, dementia training and care, palliative care, medication administration, education as indicated, wound care, patient assessments, charge nurse, working directly with physicians, and developing rapport with co-workers and patients and families.
● Heritage Commons- charge nurse, medication administration, treatments, care giver, death and dying experience, monthly change over, palliative and postmortem care, working directly with physicians, and developing rapport with co-workers, patients and families.
● Horace Nye Home- medication administration, treatment nurse.
- Critical care nurse at Cvph
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Nursing - Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing
Registered Nurse on critical care units.
- Critical Care Nurse at McKee Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at Brookdale Senior Living
- Critical Care RN at ANDERSON HOSPITAL
- Registered Nurse at GATEWAY REGIONAL HOSPITAL
at this Job
- Associates in Science
• Educate patient and family members of all critical care test and procedures
• Titrate high risk medications (i.e Propofol, norepinephrine) for critical, unstable patients.
• Assist in hospital wide education meetings and events
• Skin care champion
- Critical care nurse at Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Medical surgical nurse at Virginia Hospital Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - RN
Monitor and care for critical care patients (administer medications, TPR, blood pressure, monitor EKG, nebulize, monitor fluids), triage incoming patients (both emergency and nonemergency), induce and monitor anesthesia for minor procedures, run lab work, venipuncture and catheter placement (IV and urinary), take radiographs, collect deposits and check clients out, communicate with clients regarding medical questions
- Emergency critical care nurse at PALM BEACH VETERINARY SPECIALISTS
- Veterinary Technician at Village Veterinary
- Veterinary Technician at Community Animal Hospital
- Small Animal Dental Hygienist at Pet Dental Services
1 year at this Job
Caring for 5-6 patients per day with Vents, Trachs, PEG tubes and different stages of step down ICU. I have experience with IV antibiotic therapy with INT, PICC, And Midline catheters. Also being IV certified I have 4 years experience in starting IV’s and maintaining them in both the ER and critical care circumstances.
- Critical Care Nurse at Landmark Hospital
- ER Nurse in Emergency Room at Ellenville Regional Hospital
- Volunteer at Sub Acute Infirmary (Watchtower)
- ER Nurse at Ellenville Hopsital at Sub Acute Infirmary (Watchtower)
1 month at this Job
- - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Critical care management of medical, surgical and cardiovascular patients Populations include CABG, valve replacement, aortic surgery, ventricular assist device placement, ECMO, cardiogenic shock, septic shock, hemorrhagic shock, ARDS, and CVA. ◦ Prescribing pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical therapies. Managing ventilators and mechanical circulatory support devices ◦ Performing advanced procedures such as arterial line placement; central line placement; chest tube removal; IABP removal; and epicardial pacing wire removal
- Critical Care Nurse Practitioner at George Washington University Hospital
- PRN at Glenwood Regional Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Preop & Postop Nurse at Tri Star Centennial Medical Center
- Critical Care Travel Nurse at Aya Healthcare
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
● Acute care nursing providing individualized nursing care to critically patients.
● Administer prescribed medications, typically intravenously.
● Respond to life threatening situation based upon standing protocols.
● Monitoring specialized equipment and interpret, electronic displays, such as cardiac monitors, respirators, ventilators, IV pumps, drips, oxygen equipment.
● Ordering and evaluating diagnostic tests.
- Critical Care Nurse at Prolink Staffing (Select Specialities all locations)
- Infusion Nurse at Cleveland Clinic (Contract)
- Endoscopy Nurse at Kaiser Permanente
- Registered Nurse ED/CDU at ED/CDU
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Nursing
- - Licensure of Practical Nursing
4/2017 to Present
Flex Pool and Capacity Management
• Management of Flex Nursing and Bed Placement Critical Care Nurse
• Assessment of Critical Patients
• Collaboration of Care with Hospitalists
• Monitoring and Implementation of IV Fluids for Critical Care Patients
• Telemetry Evaluation and Monitoring
• Midline and IV Placement
• Wound Care/Dressing Changes
• Responding to Code Blue Calls
• Monitoring Effectiveness of Ventilators and C-Pap Machines
• Education of Families and Provide Support
- Critical Care Nurse at Oak Ridge Methodist Medical Center
- Registered Nurse, Open Heart Surgery Step at Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Franklin County Residential Services
- Owner at Terry Jordan Photography
1 year, 11 months at this Job