• Gather requirements from users, create BRD
• Customize, maintain and upgrade MS CRM Dynamics and Salesforce
• Create Web Resources, Plugins, Workflows, Custom Reports (SSRS) and Dashboard
• Manage Security Roles and Users
• Data migration from Salesforce to MS CRM Dynamics
• Data update, cleanup and maintain
• Integrate outlook with CRM Dynamics
• Environment: CRM Dynamics 2016, Salesforce, C#, Java script
- CRM Administrator at Logix Communication
- CRM Consultant at Project for Biovia - Dassault Systemes
- CRM Business System Analyst at Persistent
- Salesforce Implementation Administrator at Titan Homes
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Marketing and Human Resource Management
- Master's in Economics - Economics
John Crane, Inc, IL
• Maintain the CRM systems for all users such as customer service and sales team.
• Support the proper use and adoption of the CRM application for proper coordination.
• Work closely with Sales, Account management, product managers as required.
• Analyze and gather business requirements and processes for CRM implementation
• Identify system issues as well as enhancements for future improvement opportunities
• Gave training for hundreds of managers, salespeople and CSRs across the world
• Developed strong communication and leadership skills through monthly cross-functional training presentations
• Solve individual and group issues with CRM systems.
• Responsible for creating SAP JAM Groups for various businesses, products, and regions
• Taking lead on various activities such as designing a new collaboration page to share information with SAP JAM community
• Maintain information shared and keeping all posts up to date 143 Stacy Ct Glenview, IL 60025 [email protected] (224) 216-8833
- CRM Administrator at SAP Cloud for Customer
- Siebel CRM Application Administrator at John Crane, Inc
- Projects Group - Intern at John Crane, Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Project Management
- Bachelor's - Business Marketing and Management
Managed and maintained all aspects of the CRM portal system which included the field sales and sales organizational changes, ensuring employees access to the system, reassignments of chains / accounts to the appropriate user, reporting and communications.
• Identified and communicated business process improvements within the CRM and legacy systems.
• Conducted system deployment UAT testing, Created and executed strong system test scripts in order to ensure that defects were discovered, communicated to the development team and resolved prior to deployment. Optimized user performance and quality assurance while reducing the need for system go-backs.
• Oversaw the deployment of enhancement in production environment.
• Troubleshot user issues regarding CRM performance and functions. Utilized strong communication skills while working with field personnel and staff for issue resolution within the CRM portal functionality, as well as issues with new system deployments.
• Served as liaison between user and technical team to assist in issue resolution and assisted in communication between technical personnel and users.
• Created and maintained customer activities within the CRM system to ensure that product was displayed in accordance to the seasonal holiday and corporate policy.
• Managed and strengthened relationships by partnering with peers across the organization to build consensus and support while resolving corporate system issues respectfully and directly.
• Created and maintained database management systems in order to optimize current and future processes.
• Installed, configured and troubleshot performance within the Windows operating systems. Pre-book Supervisor \ CRM Administrator ~~~~~~~~~~ .)
• Maintained file systems, security, administration, interfacing, multitasking, and performance of the computer operating systems.
• Compiled, executed, and edited Java programs.
• Debugged Visual Basic Programming syntax in order to fix flaws within the code.
• Created and maintained relational databases.
• Created static and dynamic web pages that provided users with information needed to complete tasks.
• Worked extensively with Microsoft product suites including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Note and Visio.
- Pre-book Supervisor \ CRM Administrator at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- Operations Analyst at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
10 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Application Development, Testing & Quality Assurance
- Associate Degree in Information Technology - Micro Computers
• Serve as the primary point of contact and day-to-day support for our CRM application
• Update and maintain the system to meet business and end-user needs
• Troubleshoot and resolves change requests and defect submissions
• Train end-users, driving adoption of the CRM application across the Enterprise
• Meet both short and long-term business objectives in conjunction with the business management team and overall business system goals.
- CRM Administrator at Schumacher Homes
- Order and Data Entry Supervisor at Marco Photo Service, Inc
- Account Clerk II at Ohio Department of Transportation
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master's of Business Administration - Executive Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Technical Writing
• Instituted Adsystem, a CRM (Customer Relation Management) program which streamlined selling, scheduling, billing and reporting of ad sales.
• Data Analysis created reports as requested by management and marketing to determine current sales pattern, projected sales and identify failure and success factors
• Successfully coordinated migration of sales and email software for all in-house and remote users.
• Solved all levels of technical and non-technical queries of all users for PC, CRM and Microsoft Office.
• Completed hardware and software installation, configurations and training.
• Responsible for supporting entire Company network, including LAN technologies, Internet, Intranet, Telephone networks, and Ethernet systems.
- CRM Administrator at B2B Portales corporation
- Information Technology Manager at
15 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Information Technology - Information Technology
• Designed, developed and managed the migration of external databases into Dynamics
• Created business tailored workflows and queues
• Coordinated daily uploads and auto-assignments
• Provided training and solution presentations to the client
• Translated functional requirements into technical solutions
• Identified opportunities for client's processes through technical automation not found in the standard product
• Provided extensive reporting tools
• Deployed and managed the pre-production environment
• Responsible for completing tasks and deliverables for CRM projects from assessment to implementation while providing knowledge transfer to the client
• Conducted necessary research and analysis to support project and business needs
- CRM Administrator at Epiq
- Supervisor of Claims Operations at Epiq Systems
- Claims Analyst/Lead at Epiq Systems
- Administrator / C.S.O at Lloyds Banking Group
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- HND - Information Technology
- - Information Technology
Corporate Accounts Industry Specialist Linkedin, trade show attendance, industry publications, etc. problems, enter orders, process payments, expedite shipments, suggest products and project positive representation of KLINGSPOR through every interaction.
• Research Dun & Bradstreet industry data and demographics to create new sales territories throughout the US.
• Work closely with National Sales Manager, seeking ways to improve and enhance sales force through creating and enhancing sales territories.
• Review suggestions of East, Central and West District Managers for territory changes and make decisions on whether or not territory changes should be made.
• Examine sales dollars and existing leads in current database and Dun & Bradstreet information in consideration of expansions, merges and divisions of current territories.
• Pull and import new leads from given online sources into Goldmine CRM.
• Manage daily new accounts entered into Goldmine by sales reps and inside sales employees to ensure each lead is detailed, accurate, and not duplicated.
• Communicate daily with sales reps throughout the country about customers and leads.
• Trusted as company's Goldmine CRM Administrator with full administrative access, which is vital to the daily sales operations of the company.
• Train and assist staff on how to use CRM and set up/remove users when necessary.
• Pull CRM software usage data and prepare performance reviews.
• Has a thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, Mastermine, Goldmine and MapPoint programs.
• Also collaborates with other departments, as needed. At the request of the Marketing Director, has written articles for trade publications, written ad copy and submitted ideas for future advertising and marketing opportunities.
• Oversee and maintain accounts of existing customers in metal industries within the US.
• Research and identify potential new customers via online searches, trade association leads,
• Call on leads, identify abrasives they are using and send comparable samples.
• Identify and negotiate price based on volume and provide quotes to potential clients.
• Set up new accounts following positive testing and agreeable pricing.
• Collaborate with outside sales representatives throughout the country by warming leads for appointments, notifying them of new leads in their territories and assisting with product questions.
• Work with a team of other industry specialists on ways to improve procedures.
• Attend regular meetings and technical training.
• Account maintenance through outgoing calls and emails.
• Field incoming calls and emails from sales representatives and customers. Troubleshoot technical
Corporate Accounts Industry Specialist
Linkedin, trade show attendance, industry publications, etc.
problems, enter orders, process payments, expedite shipments, suggest products and project positive representation of KLINGSPOR through every interaction.
- Territory Development and CRM Administrator at KLINGSPOR Abrasives
- Compliance & Marketing Coordinator at Community Schools of Catawba Co
- Account Executive at DeHart & Company Public Relations
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- - Prerequisite Courses for Transfer
• Migrating Agencies from , CRM 2011, CRM 2013, CRM 2015, CRM 2016 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Online
• Used Azure automation to automate numerus processes: creating reports, alerts, managing licensing, updating ADFS certificates and more using Azure runbooks, PowerShell
• Create automation using Microsoft Flow, PowerApps, Power BI, Microsoft Teams to create reports, updates, migrations and more
- CRM Administrator (PowerApps) at Indiana Office of Technology
- DevOps / Systems Admin at Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis
- IT Manager at Theoris Group Inc
- Senior Systems Administrator at Indiana State Department of Health
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Information Security and Assurance
- Bachelor of Science - Business Information Systems
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) design, implementation, and administrator management for multiple sister companies
• Department efficiency reviews: Creation, implementation and analysis of quality improvement/defect reduction strategies
• Quality control of sales campaigns, processes, literature, and product demonstrations
• ROI analytic reporting for marketing campaigns, sales team productivity, and other measurements towards sales revenue goals
• Creation of software package offerings and pricing structure
• Staff development
• Product Specialist program management
• Insides Sales program management
- OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER, CRM ADMINISTRATOR at SIGMUND SOFTWARE
- SALES, CRM ADMINISTRATOR, SPECIAL PROJECTS at SIGMUND SOFTWARE
- CLINICIAN, SPECIAL PROJECT MANAGER at BLUE SKY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
9 months at this Job
- Master's Degree in Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor's Degree - Psychology
Currently, responsible for maintaining all aspect of the Entellus Medical CRM system, Salesforce.com. Regular duties encompass but are not limited too: Provide support to 250+ Salesforce users in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and using Pardot / Salesforce Engage. Strong knowledge and experience in Salesforce declarative configuration, standard objects, custom objects, security profiles, validation rules, process builder, user troubleshooting, process automation, and workflow rules. Prepared technical documentation, on-boarding materials, training plans, and coordinate new users and ongoing training sessions company wide. Developed in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions on both management and individual levels. Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity. Actively participated in the design and development of the end-to-end sales process for creating opportunities and forecasting using Salesforce. Robust ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality. Monitor team adoption rates and responded as needed providing them with training sessions, communication, and documentation as needed. Collaborate with executives and managers on rolling out sales agenda and define best practices, which includes requirements gathering, solution proposal, and implementation.
Currently, responsible for maintaining all aspect of the Entellus Medical CRM system, Salesforce.com. Regular duties encompass but are not limited too:
Provide support to 250+ Salesforce users in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and using Pardot / Salesforce Engage.
Strong knowledge and experience in Salesforce declarative configuration, standard objects, custom objects, security profiles, validation rules, process builder, user troubleshooting, process automation, and workflow rules. Prepared technical documentation, on-boarding materials, training plans, and coordinate new users and ongoing training sessions company wide. Developed in-depth dashboards and reports for all team functions on both management and individual levels. Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity.
Actively participated in the design and development of the end-to-end sales process for creating opportunities and forecasting using Salesforce. Robust ability to translate business needs into technical solutions and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality. Monitor team adoption rates and responded as needed providing them with training sessions, communication, and documentation as needed. Collaborate with executives and managers on rolling out sales agenda and define best practices, which includes requirements gathering, solution proposal, and implementation.
- Lead CRM Administrator at Stryker
- Sr. Administrator - CRM Solutions at Stryker
- Sr- Administrator - CRM Solutions at Entellus
- Salesforce Administrator & Data Analyst at EMC Publishing LLC
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
- - Transportation Bill