Administrator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Managed the software, customized it to meet business needs, and troubleshot problems. Edit and grant user permissions in Dynamics and Office 365. Create business process documents and teach user training classes for how to use the software and follow business processes. Selected Achievements: - Learned a lot about sales, and business processes.
- CRM Administrator at WESTECH ENGINEERING, INC.
- Help Desk Technician at Crius Energy
- Help Desk Technician at FOREVERGREEN INTERNATIONAL
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Computer Science
- High school or equivalent
CRM Administrator Create and maintain CRM procedures and Job Aids for staff; set up users and train all staff (new and current) as needed; review and obtain pertinent information on CRM Dynamics in order to help the company function more effectively; customize the system to best suit the company's needs; keep up to date with any changes in the system; find a solution for problems the users may come across; create and maintain all reports for weekly Sales and Estimating meetings; keep track of all sales and make sure salesman are updating all information; create SOP's Business Development Assistant Manage “Events Calendar” and coordinate it with all of the executives’ calendars; work closely with VP of Business Development to keep him up to speed with all upcoming events; register for all events; handle all of the back end of business development (phone calls, emails, etc.) while VP is out in the field; develop and maintain good relationships with clients.
- CRM Administrator/Business Development Assistant at Sobieski Enterprises, Inc
- Legal Assistant at Michael F.X. Gillin & Associates, P.C
- Administrative Assistant at SQ. PA
- Financial Coordinator at Delaware County Court
4 years, 1 month at this Job
• Administered Adsystem, a CRM (Customer Relation Management) program which streamlined selling, scheduling, billing and reporting of ad sales.
• Successfully coordinated migration of sales and email software for all in-house and remote users.
• Responsible for supporting entire Company network, including LAN technologies, Internet, Intranet, Telephone networks, and Ethernet systems.
- CRM Administrator at B2B Portales corporation
- Information Technology Manager at
15 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. in Information Technology - Information Technology
Austin Texas .. July 2018 to Present Employed by Trimax America Austin Texas Project is for the State of Texas. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator, CRM Customization Manager State of Texas Dynamics CRM project is to help improve the State WIC program (Women Infant Children), pregnant and low-income women who have children by giving them food items depending on their age from newborn to child. My role is to work as the Dynamics CRM User Interface customization manager, CRM senior Business Analyst and Administrator. I have developed number of Workflows, Dialogs, Views, Reports and Dashboards, SSIS Packages, SSRS Reports, FetchXml Reports. Customized number of user interfaces. I am also responsible to customize entities, entity relationships and map related entity fields. To configure complex dynamics scenarios I work with developers to make sure .NET code works as per business requirements. Created, managed number of Business Requirement Documents. Sole responsible of all project related documentations. The Current Dynamics CRM Project size is, two Project Managers, three Developers onsite, nine developers offshore and including administrators and me two Business Analysts.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator, CRM Customization Manager at State of Texas
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator at
- Senior Administrator at Nova South Eastern University
- Dynamics CRM Senior Administrator at iQor - Parsippany N J
8 months at this Job
- AAS Associate of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Successfully transfer the Organization form Dynamics CRM 2016 to Dynamics 365.
• Data migration in Dynamics CRM. 1.Build a solution for existing SQL DB to transfer to CRM. 2. Transfer the Data from SQL to CSV and Map it to CRM. 3. using Data Exporter Service to create a SQL DB in Azure
• Experience working with the latest versions of Dynamics CRM.( CRM 2016 and dynamice 365)
• Experience with system customization (Processes, Business rules, BPF, Form customization's). 1. Using OOB Workflow as well as Custom Workflows to customize the CRM. 2. Use of Business rules to show/Hide fields, set a field value and Lock/Unlock a field 3. Use BFP to automate the business process.
• Experience of using available tools for dynamics CRM customization. 1. XRM Tool box 2. CRM Rest builder 3. XRM Service Tool kit 4. Ribbon WorkBench 5. MetaData browser.. ETC..
• Experience working with 3rd party integration with Dynamics CRM 1. Scribe 2. ClickDemention 3. Kingsway Soft 4. MailChimp ETC
• MS Power BI for Data Analyzes.
• Implement software and hardware components for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Go to CRM personal for current organization
- CRM Administrator at HQI Solutions
- CRM Support Engineer iii at VMC/Microsoft
- IT Technician at FCC Communications
- Sales, customer service, and PDC at Digi-Key Electronics
9 months at this Job
• Managed the daily oversight and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Created workflows in CRM
• Created tickets and worked with Protech in resolving issues
• Provided reports, data analysis, pivot tables, dashboards to management and team.
• Performed routine reporting for accuracy of member and customer data.
• Created and provided CRM training manuals to new and oncoming staff members
• Assisted with general IT office needs such as: hardware and software instillation, active directory management, PC issues
• Managed company registered domain sites.
• Managed Avaya Office phone systems
• Assisted with implementing Evolve IP's, VOIP phone system.
- CRM Administrator at ABFAS
- Test Site Coordinator at ABFAS
- Verification Administrator at ABFAS
- Detail Assistant at CHUBB INSURANCE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Software Development
I configure and maintain Customer Relationship Management software for various companies on a contract basis. I have made myself familiar with multiple CRMs including Salesforce, HubSpot, and Zoho.
- CRM Administrator at
- Summer Intern at Arizona Attorney General's Office
- Undergraduate Researcher at University of South Carolina
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marine Science - Science Undergraduate Research Fellow
• Research Dun & Bradstreet industry data and demographics to create new sales territories throughout the US.
• Work closely with National Sales Manager, seeking ways to improve and enhance sales force through creating and enhancing sales territories.
• Review suggestions of East, Central and West District Managers for territory changes and make decisions on whether or not territory changes should be made.
• Examine sales dollars and existing leads in current database and Dun & Bradstreet information in consideration of expansions, merges and divisions of current territories.
• Pull and import new leads from given online sources into Goldmine.
• Manage daily new accounts entered into Goldmine by sales reps and inside sales employees to ensure each lead is detailed, accurate, and not duplicated.
• Communicate daily with sales reps throughout the country about customers and leads.
• Trusted as Goldmine Administrator with full administrative access, which is vital to the daily sales operations of the company.
•Pull CRM software usage data and prepare performance reviews.
• Has a thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel, Pivot Tables, Mastermine, Goldmine and MapPoint programs.
• Also collaborates with other departments, as needed. At the request of the Marketing director, has written articles for trade publications, written ad copy and submitted ideas for future advertising and marketing opportunities. Corporate Accounts Industry Specialist
• Oversee and maintain accounts of existing customers in metal industries within the US.
• Research and identify potential new customers via online searches, trade association leads, Linkedin, trade show attendance, industry publications, etc.
• Call on leads, identify abrasives they are using and send comparable samples.
• Identify and negotiate price based on volume and provide quotes to potential clients.
• Set up new accounts following positive testing and agreeable pricing.
• Collaborate with outside sales representatives throughout the country by warming leads for appointments, notifying them of new leads in their territories and assisting with product questions.
• Work with a team of other industry specialists on ways to improve procedures.
• Attend regular meetings and technical training.
• Account maintenance through outgoing calls and emails.
• Field incoming calls and emails from sales representatives and customers. Troubleshoot technical problems, enter orders, process payments, expedite shipments, suggest products and project positive representation of KLINGSPOR through every interaction.
- Territory Development and CRM Administrator at KLINGSPOR Abrasives
- Compliance & Marketing Coordinator at Community Schools of Catawba Co
- Account Executive at DeHart & Company Public Relations
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communications
- - Prerequisite Courses for Transfer
Plans Specialist Carrollton, TX As the CRM Administrator, I work closely with all staff and management 2004 - present with the goal of maintaining and enhancing our current CRM (Salesforce). With relation to sales I review daily lead activity, assist with sales related technical questions, perform auditing of calls and CRM intake. Additional responsibilities include new user intake, departures, license inventory, email template creation (Plain Text, HTML and Visual Force), reporting (creation and review), KPI creation and review, workflow maintenance, development testing, documentation upkeep and data cleanup. Administrator for a help desk ticketing system support and maintenance. Additional responsibilities include computer upkeep as needed, user setup such Active Directory logins and Microsoft Exchange account creation/deletion, telephony login creations and assignments of those logins to the appropriate hardware as related to phones and faxing. Responsibilities also include all desktop upkeep and maintenance; network troubleshooting and general question facilitator. Employee of the year nominee. Customer Service Management Duties involved maintaining accurate time and attendance information for the staff, direct staff support, escalations, client accounting review, corrective behavior actions such as disciplinary action enforcement as needed, creation of departmental metrics as well as maintaining quality assurance. Customer Service Specialist Assist existing clients with questions or concerns as related to their products. Duties range from accounting, document processing and review, outbound calling, tasking for departments as needed. Winner of 2006 Customer Service Associate of the Year.
- CRM Administrator / Desktop Technician / Sales Administrator at Affordable Life Plans
- Premier Support Specialist at NTT/Verio
- Customer Service Representative at Nine West
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - General
• Solution architecture
• System administration of Server farm and CRM ORG
• Change/release management lead for team
• Staging and promotion of sprint deliverables for QA, UAT, Prod.
• Custom MS Dynamics CRM application components (screens, views, reports, workflow)
• Processes and plugins.
• Dynamics CRM 2011 upgrade to 2015
- SR. DYNAMICS CRM ADMINISTRATOR at CARRINGTON
- Principal Consultant / Developer at SandboxZero LLC
- Application Development Manager at The Lavidge Company
- Sr. Solutions Architect / Programmer at AlaskaUSA
2 years at this Job