A global Fortune 500 manufacturing company specializing in petrochemicals, chemicals, industrial polymers and fertilizers Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator, 2009 - 2018
Perform all day-to-day operations of CRM system including managing users, creating and maintaining custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, maintenance of page layouts. Design and test enhancements to custom objects, page layouts, workflows, reports, views and dashboards. Create and update training materials, develop and conduct training for users and provide end user support.
• Increased usage of CRM by sales team by 4 times through conducting one on one training and bi-weekly group training
• Analyzed and updated global industry and market sales data for a reduction from 12% to 4% to surpass the company stretch goal of 10%
• Developed role specific Account Dynamic layouts and dashboard reports providing a one stop location for account data compilation
• Improved data integrity by performing monthly audits reduced the number of obsolete reports by 32%
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Administrator at SABIC
- Commercial Pricing Analyst at
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics Engineering Technology
Serve as the administrative backbone for acquisitions and internal project management that fall under the Integration Management Office.
➢ Communicate on demand and as needed with project participants, staff members of target or recently onboarded acquisitions, vendors and internal staff of all levels
➢ Perform software application beta and regression testing, application support, end user training, management and updates project plans, templates, process, policy and procedural documentation.
➢ Administrator of ConnectWise CRM platform.
➢ Responsible for patching, updating, troubleshooting main software.
➢ Oversee process documents for all documentation accessible in SharePoint.
- Project Coordinator/CRM Administrator at Logically
- Medical Assistant at Healthy Bodies-Healthy Lives
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
* Assess previous Salesforce platform layout to identify process gaps within the sales project lifecycle. * Facilitate meetings with stakeholders to define the roadmap to successfully overhaul & reimplement the existing Salesforce platform within budget. * Break down and rebuild the Salesforce platform from the ground up to meet current business processes. * Build and maintain desktop & mobile compatible standard & custom objects, reports, dashboards, applications, user permissions and security settings, data cleanup, and data importing/exporting. * Create and deliver "best practices" and step-by-step guides for traveling Account Managers to best utilize their CRM tool, especially regarding customer follow-up. * Manage 1-2 platform projects on 3-4 week sprint project lifecycles, leveraging various developer and administrator resources to achieve stakeholder goals within budget. * Develop and present monthly custom KPI reports to board members and necessary parties tracking open projects, individual sales performance, overall team performance relative to monthly, quarterly, and annual goals, percentage of stocked standard product expected vs custom projects expected, and overall performance of the Authorized Reseller program. * Troubleshoot Salesforce issues for all users. * Manually extract, check, and restructure data from the CRM to align with the format of the ERP database. * Provide internal sales support to the traveling Account Managers or their customers when they were traveling, including providing production estimates, quotes, reminding of follow up tasks, presenting engineering design requests, CRM data entry, targeted sales direction based on data driven reports, and acted as a bridge between the Sales team and the Design team, Manufacturing team, and Office personnel.
- Salesforce CRM Administrator & Inside Sales at Jtec Industries, Inc
- Manufacturing Custom Sales Processor at Jtec Industries, Inc
- Assembler I at Jtec Industries, Inc
- Alternative Behavioral Education High School Teacher at Kewanee Community Unit District #229
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Social Studies
- Associate in Arts and Science - Datacamp.com
• Managed and maintained all aspects of the CRM portal system which included the field sales and sales organizational changes, ensuring employees access to the system, reassignments of chains / accounts to the appropriate user, reporting and communications.
• Identified and communicated business process improvements within the CRM and legacy systems.
• Conducted system deployment UAT testing, Created and executed strong system test scripts in order to ensure that defects were discovered, communicated to the development team and resolved prior to deployment. Optimized user performance and quality assurance while reducing the need for system go-backs.
• Oversaw the deployment of enhancement in production environment.
• Troubleshot user issues regarding CRM performance and functions. Utilized strong communication skills while working with field personnel and staff for issue resolution within the CRM portal functionality, as well as issues with new system deployments.
• Served as liaison between user and technical team to assist in issue resolution and assisted in communication between technical personnel and users.
• Created and maintained customer activities within the CRM system to ensure that product was displayed in accordance to the seasonal holiday and corporate policy.
• Managed and strengthened relationships by partnering with peers across the organization to build consensus and support while resolving corporate system issues respectfully and directly.
• Created and maintained database management systems in order to optimize current and future processes.
• Installed, configured and troubleshot performance within the Windows operating systems.
• Maintained file systems, security, administration, interfacing, multitasking, and performance of the computer operating systems.
• Compiled, executed, and edited Java programs.
• Debugged Visual Basic Programming syntax in order to fix flaws within the code.
• Created and maintained relational databases.
• Created static and dynamic web pages that provided users with information needed to complete tasks.
• Worked extensively with Microsoft product suites including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Note and Visio.
- CRM Administrator at AMERICAN GREETINGS CORPORATION
- Operations Analyst at
10 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Application Development, Testing & Quality Assurance
- Associate Degree in Information Technology - Micro Computers
• Responsible for managing strategies, goals & objectives for tradeshow
• Planning and coordination tradeshow for successful execution
• Managing and maintaining the company's CRM (Salesforce)
• Supporting CEO and finance department Sales & Marketing Assistant
• Responsible for CRM (Salesforce)
• Manage Leads process utilizing Pardot
• Worked with vendors and 3rd party contractors
• Maintained the Company Intranet website
• Worked with teams developing new processes for Supplier Surveys, Contract Management, NDA Management, Customer/Vendor Database (JDE), and Customer Complaints.
• Managed Visa's/Passports process, E-time, Tradeshow, Budget Administrator, and Ad Insertions
• Manage Publication and Editorial Calendars. Sr. Customer Relations Representative
• Responsible for Export Customers
• Managed the orders process from order entry, lead times, pricing, to shipment.
• Processed RMA's involving extensive communications
• Documented all JDE procedures and training other CRR's
• Responsibilities also include all Export Compliance Screenings and maintaining records. Customer Relations Representative
• Responsible for all Medical customers
• Helping the customers maintain inventories levels.
• RFQ's and samples.
• Review customer orders, contacting the customer for stock levels and new orders.
- CRM Administrator & Tradeshow/Marketing Coordinator at OFS Fitel
- Medical Receptionist/Office Manager at David Lawrence M.D
- Self-Employed at More Than Stitches
17 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Develop and manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integrate other programs with Dynamics CRM Create users in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Create processes and reports for Dynamics CRM / PowerBI Setting up Workflows and Microsoft Flows
- CRM Administrator / Developer at Wilson Electronics
- Junior Database Administrator at Wilson Electronics
- System Admin / Online Marketing at AshtonStrobelt
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer & Information - Technology
- Associate in Science
Seattle, WA 2010 to 6/30/14
(Formerly Pacifica Papers Sales Inc.)
CRM Administrator and Administrative Assistant
• Sales & Marketing CRM specialist with high working knowledge of system as relates to sales and marketing needs
• Create CRM training documents
• Provide administrative support to sales directors, technical reps and the Vice President and General Manager of North America Sales and Product Development
• Work with IT and sales reporting team to ensure consistency, completeness, and integrity in data reporting
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate the effectiveness of sales force practices and provide insight into sales representatives' productivity
• Manage paper contracts
• Audit sales and marketing expense reports
• Coordinate, maintain appointments and reservations for paper conferences, customer mill tours
• Distribute product samples
• Administer donations
- CRM Administrator and Administrative Assistant at CATALYST PAPER (USA) INC
- Sales & Marketing Executive Administrative Assistant to the President at ENERGY BALANCE RESOURCES, INC
- Administrative Assistant to the Director at AMERICAN METOBOLIC INSTITUTE
- SAP Business Lead-Sales and Marketing at PACIFICA PAPERS SALES INC
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Communications
Responsible for Implementation of Dynamics CRM system (upgrading from 2015 to D365). Work with Business stakeholders in gathering requirements and provide best architectural solutions user usability. Coordinate and assign projects to the development team according to Scrum methods (Agile/Waterfall). Providing guidance to offshore QA team in testing. Provide end user training across the whole company departments.
- Senior CRM Administrator at Med-Legal, LLC
- CRM Enterprise Lead Admin at Carrington Holding Company, LLC
- CRM Technical Consultant at xRM3, Inc
- Senior CRM Analyst at Effortless Office
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- Certificate in Business Management
- CRM Administrator at 2U Inc
- Salesforce Administrator/Assistant Web Developer at Monroe College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Zoho CRM Technician. I helped a growing company adjust various aspects of it's operations within their CRM of choice. Zoho CRM. I also assisted with setting up Zoho Survey for their customer outreach after large developments were completed.
- CRM Administrator at Windows N Things
- Coordinator/Supervisor at Crazy Harrys Bar
- IT Operations & Helpdesk at A & I Technologies
- Product Manager at Apollosoft
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Software Management