• Successfully transfer the Organization form Dynamics CRM 2016 to Dynamics 365.
• Data migration in Dynamics CRM. 1.Build a solution for existing SQL DB to transfer to CRM. 2. Transfer the Data from SQL to CSV and Map it to CRM. 3. using Data Exporter Service to create a SQL DB in Azure
• Experience working with the latest versions of Dynamics CRM.( CRM 2016 and dynamice 365)
• Experience with system customization (Processes, Business rules, BPF, Form customization's). 1. Using OOB Workflow as well as Custom Workflows to customize the CRM. 2. Use of Business rules to show/Hide fields, set a field value and Lock/Unlock a field 3. Use BFP to automate the business process.
• Experience of using available tools for dynamics CRM customization. 1. XRM Tool box 2. CRM Rest builder 3. XRM Service Tool kit 4. Ribbon WorkBench 5. MetaData browser.. ETC..
• Experience working with 3rd party integration with Dynamics CRM 1. Scribe 2. ClickDemention 3. Kingsway Soft 4. MailChimp ETC
• MS Power BI for Data Analyzes.
• Implement software and hardware components for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Go to CRM personal for current organization
- CRM Administrator at HQI Solutions
- CRM Support Engineer iii at VMC/Microsoft
- IT Technician at FCC Communications
- Sales, customer service, and PDC at Digi-Key Electronics
7 months at this Job
As Sr. Marketing CRM Administrator of CRM Database data (Microsoft Dynamics System currently), workflows, documentation and project tasks. This role is part of a team to help manage day-to-day activities of the Lead Generation and AHB programs, assist in data clean-up efforts, help in managing and setting up special events within several systems, perform system audits, provide reporting and results data. This position closely collaborates with the contact center, lead generation team, and technical groups while focusing on translating business needs into system design and ultimately helping to drive positive marketing results.
• Leader for system development and processes to help drive successful business practices.
• Understand business and brand structures
• Assists in executing system changes and documentation related to those changes.
• Understand programs and how system relates.
• Owns Data and System Integrity related to several systems
• Performs system audits on a regular basis
• Clean-up of system data
• Management of new phone number set-up and identification and execution of clean-up processes
• End-Use Support and Maintenance Requests
• Owner of "ticketing" process - ticket resolution
• Contact for user questions related to the system and also resolution of user issues
• Uploading and Exporting of Data as required
• Data export for consumer surveys
• Data uploads for battery databases
• Data export for reporting for special projects/others within Starkey
• Management of Marketing Lists and Email Blasts
• Lead efforts for template design and maintenance
• Manage digital campaigns, working closely with digital team/agency
• Overall Project Support
• Work closely with Director of Lead Generation to execute tasks related to large projects as well as day-to-day needs
• Primary contact for incoming and outgoing data and processes related to CRM
- Senior Marketing CRM Administrator at Starkey Hearing Technologies
- CRM Administrator at Star Tribune Media Company
- Proposal/CRM Development Supervisor at A'viands, LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Visual Communications
• Implement enterprise CRM system across 30+ branches and 160+ sales reps
• Act as subject matter expert on system architecture, processes, and integrations
• Conduct initial training for new users and on-going training for all users of the CRM system
• Create reports, dashboards, and other analytics tools for senior executives to use and make business decisions
- CRM Administrator at Churchill Mortgage
- Instructional Coach and Algebra Teacher at TC Howe Community High School
- Business Analyst at Abbott Laboratories - Marketing Information Technology
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- B.B.A - Management Information Systems
• Provide administrative and technical support for Recruit, a higher education CRM built on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform (2016, 365).
• Work with the management team, IT, and other departments to plan for and maintain the long-term integrity of CRM data.
• Build strong relationships with coworkers and other departments to develop in-depth understanding of key business functions and the business processes they support.
• Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs of the business.
• Monitor data quality, data migrations, and data integration.
• Identify business areas of improvements, process improvements, and opportunities to increase effectiveness, proficiency, and processes.
• Contemplate and optimize over 50 data cleansing activities and 30 automated processes.
• Create reports and workflows to support marketing and business development needs.
• Design and develop process, procedures, and best practice standards for existing and future application features.
• Handle configuration and customization of the CRM’s internal and external user interfaces.
• Utilize excellent communication, effective leadership, and interpersonal skills at the team, office, interoffice, and interdivisional levels.
• Train new and existing users via in-person sessions and the creation of training materials.
- CRM Administrator at University of Alabama in Huntsville
- Student Specialist at University of Alabama in Huntsville
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Management Information Systems
- Bachelor's - Mathematics
• Primary point of contact and system administrator for the management of our Dynamics CRM platform
• Provide administration and operational support including user and security management, hierarchies, roles, imports, view creation, administration and maintenance
• Able to build and test configurations such as forms, dashboards, and views
• Assist in the development of training materials and sessions for end users. Act as a support resource for existing users post-training
• Accountability in keeping other team members and management fully informed of progress, emerging issues, corrective actions, and escalating appropriately when the situation demands
• QA/UAT tester for upgrades and enhancements for CRM Online/Mobile for phones and iPads
• Accountable for meeting commitments as scheduled and achieving high customer satisfaction
• Ability to troubleshoot CRM when problems arise, escalating complex cases appropriately, and responding efficiently to daily CRM related user submitted IT tickets
• Serves as the CRM business knowledge expert for 1,300+ personnel across all departments (US & Canada)
- Dynamics CRM Administrator at American Tire Distributors
- IT Systems Administrator at American Tire Distributors
- IT Application Analyst at American Tire Distributors
- IT Help Desk Analyst at American Tire Distributors
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associates - Computer Technology
- - Business
(Nominated for the American Greetings Chairman's Award in the category of Team Leadership in 2009)
(Nominated and became a finalist for the American Greetings Chairman's Award in the category of Team Leadership in 2017)
• System deployment UAT testing - create and execute strong system test scripts in order to ensure that defects are discovered, communicated to the development team and resolved prior to deployment. The objective is to optimize user performance and quality assurance, while reducing the need for system go-backs.
• Identify and communicate business process improvements within our CRM and legacy systems.
• Troubleshoot user issues in regards to CRM performance and functionality - strong communication skills in working with our field management staff for issue resolution within the CRM portal functionality, as well as, issues with new system deployments.
• Liaison between user and technical team when issues are unresolved within current responsibilities - strong communication skills in working with our technical team or user issue resolution.
• Create and maintain the customer activities within the CRM system to ensure that product is displayed in accordance to the seasonal holiday and corporate policy.
• Manage relationships and works well with others by partnering with peers across the organization to build consensus and support while resolving corporate system issues respectfully and directly.
• Create and maintain database management systems in order to optimize current and future processes.
- CRM Administrator at American Greetings Corporation
- Operations Analyst at American Greetings Corporation
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology - Application Development, Testing & Quality Assurance
- Associate Degree in Information Technology - Micro Computers
• Designing, testing, and deploying the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system to regional offices throughout Asia.
• Ensuring adequate support and ongoing training is provided for all 600+ users.
• Optimization and further development of the platform utilizing user feedback.
• Developing customized applications in Microsoft Powerapps.
• Developing and deploying customized reports in Microsoft Power BI.
- CRM Administrator at Connell Brothers
- Business Development /Regional Business Analyst at Connell Brothers
- Technical Sales Rep at Tamura Kaken Corporation
- Business Expansion Manager at SAMIRIAN CHEMICALS
8 months at this Job
- BA - Linguistics and Language Development
Well, here I am back with Harry & David. See the summary, skills or contact me with job requirements, Nice position, but If you are seriously looking I am always open to the right position or interested in helping any Southern Oregon Non-profits. It's something of an SF Admin desert between San Fran and Portland and I'd love to help you out, give a little back.
- CRM Administrator at 1800-Flowers (enterprise), Harry & David (on location)
- Market Researcher/Database Administrator at ECS Case
- SalesForce Administrator at Harry and David
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Intuitively apply processes, functions, and automation of the Infusionsoft CRM to internal and external sales / marketing efforts, as well as educational and follow-up tools for current customers
• Create and manage all messaging copy for the company across many mediums (sales and marketing efforts, monthly company newsletter, email drip campaigns and broadcasts, marketing decks, new product/service announcements, etc.)
• On a daily basis, support the user community of all internal systems
• Appropriately document changes and updates within the company's Infusionsoft application
• Building and/or updating Infusionsoft Campaigns in efforts to maximize sales externally, and simplify day-to-day tasks internally.
• Answer trouble tickets and questions regarding optimization of internal systems.
• Assist with other administrative functions including telephony systems, hardware, desktops, email set up, etc.
- Messaging Manager / Operations / CRM Administrator at Gearfire
- Client Services Representative at Cumulus Media
- On-Air Talent / Producer / Commercial Production Assistant at Cumulus Media
- Transportation Attendant at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Broadcast Telecommunications
• Responsible for the CRM Administration
• Work with users to develop custom reports needed to facilitate KPI’s
• Develop CRM training tools, and documentation needed to teach new and seasoned users the key aspects of the CRM system
• Develop BI reports and dashboards as required by the business utilizing the best tool
• Act as the key person responsible for the accuracy of our customer level master data by undertaking ongoing customer level master data auditing
- CRM Administrator and BI Developer at PROTECTIVE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS (PIP)
- Web and Digital Marketing Specialist at PROTECTIVE INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS (PIP)
- Senior Digital Marketing Administrator at Taconic Biosciences, Inc
- Sales Associate at Bridgestone/Firestone Retail & Commercial Operations, LLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management