• Implemented and customized Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) for Marketing, Sales and Case Management also implemented sales cloud and service cloud to improve customer retention and service delivery process improvement.
• Identified, planned and implemented new Salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) in response to business needs in Sales Cloud.
• Played the role of a Business Analyst in Agile environment by eliciting Business Requirements from Business users using Brain Storming sessions, interviews and JRP sessions and converting them to Functional Requirements.
• Integrated Salesforce CRM with Siebel CRM explicitly using web services API.
• Elicited and documented requirements by collecting both functional and non-functional requirements and prioritize them into users' stories in JIRA.
• Worked on designing SOAP/REST APIs integration architecture to provide the programming interface to interact with Force.com.
• Worked extensively in customization of Service Cloud Console by embedding Visualforce pages in custom console components, highlight panel and interaction log.
• Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
• Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other Components on detail pages.
• Created, assigned, and maintained tickets in JIRA for bugs and defects.
• Facilitated workshops between business stakeholders and offshore developers to modify Salesforce.com Merchant CRM platform to conform to Best Practices and to improve performance.
• Provided technical consulting and support in solution integration and API design activity that occurs during various phases of the project
• Assisted in guiding the customers on Service Cloud implementation.
• Built Salesforce reports as requested by management, along with standard sales reports.
• Developed and managed the execution of the Change Management strategy, plan and approach for a major Salesforce.com release as well as release focused on integration of Siebel and Salesforce.com.
• Conducted JAD sessions to allow different stakeholders to communicate their perspectives with each other, resolve issues and come to an agreement quickly
• Reviewed the Functional requirements and Business Requirements and helped QA teams to create Test Plan and Test Cases.
• Created Custom Objects, Tabs and Page Layouts as per the requirement.
• Created Workflows, validation rules, assignment rules, Approval Process.
• Crafted and reviewed various business documents including SRS, BRD, FRD, Use Case Specifications, FSD, SDS, Data Mapping Documentation, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
• Conducted DCO sessions with impacted business unit SMEs to capture detailed project requirements.
• Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
• Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
• Successfully conducted JAD sessions, which helped synchronize the different stakeholders on their objectives and helped the developers to have a clear-cut picture of the project.
• Conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities, especially with respect to reports and dashboards.
• Assigned profiles and roles to users as per the organizational requirements.
• Managed forecasts, contract management and pipeline maturity through the Sales Force.com CRM software.
• Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval: PeopleSoft Consultant Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
• Created, Implemented and modified the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components, to suit to the needs of the application.
• Responsible for enabling network-based security and organization-wide list of trusted IP address.
• Assisted UAT team with Trainings and execution of business requirements.
- Salesforce CRM Business Analyst at Carlo's Bake Shop
- Salesforce CRM Consultant/Analyst at T-Mobile
- Salesforce Business Analyst at Farmers Insurance Group
- Business Analyst at JPMC - NY
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Senior Sales CRM Business Analyst/PMP/Certified Salesforce.com Administrator at Pearson Education
- Business Analyst at Siemens Corp
- Business Analyst (contract with Fidelity Investments) at Veritude
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Manages data integrity for a 22 million donor Customer Relationship Management (CRM)database, which includes data integration from third party databases; Improved database knowledge and usage by 25% over 5 years by encouraging training participation thru monthly Q&As and updated training resources; Grant/revoke user and update user security levels; Keep Learning Management System (LMS) up to date with courses - Schedule & conduct weekly trainings in the classroom, through distance learning via e-learning tools (WebEx, Skype for Business), and at Arthritis Foundation sponsored conferences and events; Training 5-10 employees monthly on average; Provides nationwide helpdesk support, via email, phone, and face to face, resolving complex CRM data inaccuracies with 90-100% customer satisfaction Accomplishments: · Implementation of new CRM (Blackbaud). 2014. Started a work group of “power CRM users” to determine the needs and wants of the new CRM; Created company-wide “Staff to Responsibility” matrix to determine what training was needed across the field; Scheduled weekly/daily team meetings to ensure that implementation stayed on schedule and determine any weak areas; Created scenarios and test scripts for End User Training (EUT) and User Acceptance Training (UAT) · Supported the implementation of new LMS (Intellum). 2015. Created system generated templates for registered and completed course email confirmations, and reminder emails; Built surveys to ensure that users were satisfied with new system
Manages data integrity for a 22 million donor Customer Relationship Management (CRM)database, which includes data integration from third party databases; Improved database knowledge and usage by 25% over 5 years by encouraging training participation thru monthly Q&As and updated training resources; Grant/revoke user and update user security levels; Keep Learning Management System (LMS) up to date with courses - Schedule & conduct weekly trainings in the classroom, through distance learning via e-learning tools (WebEx, Skype for Business), and at Arthritis Foundation sponsored conferences and events; Training 5-10 employees monthly on average; Provides nationwide helpdesk support, via email, phone, and face to face, resolving complex CRM data inaccuracies with 90-100% customer satisfaction
· Implementation of new CRM (Blackbaud). 2014. Started a work group of “power CRM users” to determine the needs and wants of the new CRM; Created company-wide “Staff to Responsibility” matrix to determine what training was needed across the field; Scheduled weekly/daily team meetings to ensure that implementation stayed on schedule and determine any weak areas; Created scenarios and test scripts for End User Training (EUT) and User Acceptance Training (UAT)
· Supported the implementation of new LMS (Intellum). 2015. Created system generated templates for registered and completed course email confirmations, and reminder emails; Built surveys to ensure that users were satisfied with new system
- CRM Business Analyst at Arthritis Foundation, National Office
- Camp Counselor (Volunteer) at Camp Willaway/Arthritis Foundation
- Program & Outreach Coordinator at Arthritis Foundation, Georgia
- Customer Service Rep II at Citigroup
8 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Public Health
- - Education/Early Childhood Coursework
- - Early Education
Empowering Technology is implemented to deliver (implement & support) a technology platform for HR Shared Services. So that HR Shared Services (Case Mgmt., Knowledge Mgmt., Telephony, Chat, Email etc.) able to meet Ford global employees needs and provide a speedy, efficient and high-quality service.
The objective of this new process is to integrate all existing independent shared service applications together and provide a centralized application without any data redundancy. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM online application is used to build Empowering Technology application. Customer Service module (Case Management) of Dynamics 365 is used to create and manage service cases.
The application enabled with various user groups like Self Service Agents, HR Managers, Business Administrators and Microsoft Dynamics Support group and servicing/supporting the Employee request adhere to the security design. Responsibilities:
• Maintain MS Dynamics CRM solutions/organization in all Environments.
• Provided estimation of MS Dynamics CRM implementation, Performance Tuning and implementing of industry standard best practices in MS CRM.
• Documented User Stories, Use Case diagrams, and Acceptance Criteria.
• Created users in the CRM and have assigned the security roles based on the Security Privileges and Access rights in the organization.
• Integrating and configuring all the tools in CRM like cafex, DocuSign, SMS, Email and USD.
• Worked in customizing Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to enhance operational and Business processes by building Workflow and Dialogue processes, creating Entities, attributes, Entity relationships, Views and Forms.
• Worked with external clients to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
• Assisted in the creation and documentation of business process and module configurations.
• Trained users on features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Worked with project manager and client team to complete assigned tasks on projects.
• Interacted with clients getting specifications needed in their modules and software
• Developed Functional Design Documents for implementation.
• Educated end users on best practices and discussed solutions.
• Involved in requirements gathering, analysis and project planning, as a functional liaison between the client and the development team.
• Created custom entities, custom attributes for individual business units in MS Dynamics CRM, according to their business process.
• Experience in customizing Sitemap though Sitemap Editor and creating custom Dynamics 365 Apps using App Designer in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Upgraded Dynamic CRM from 2015 to Dynamics 365.
• Customized workflows and plugin for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency.
• Production issue and servers troubleshooting.
- CRM Business Analyst/Functional Consultant at Ford Motor Company-USA
- CRM Consultant at Fujitsu America-USA
- CRM Business Analyst at Corporate computer services Inc
- Graduate Assistant at Valparaiso University
1 year, 11 months at this Job
• Worked with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements.
• Developed user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients.
• Collaborated with developers to test and verify if the solutions meet the business requirement standards.
• Participated in key meetings with clients, including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio, Paint.
• Was involved in Live agent chat integration implementation documentation.
• Worked in both waterfall and agile methodologies. Experience working in TFS and Jama.
• Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
• Setup and tested web-to-case forms, email-to-case, assignment rules, automation and queues, auto response rules, escalation rules, chatter groups, person accounts, cases and solutions, lookup relationships, approval process for consulting requests and status tracking and performed demos.
• Prioritized and managed projects and initiatives in accordance with the requirements of business needs.
• Be part of discussions with customers and other stakeholders and help them understand the need for the upgrade; analyze the risk and impact and assist them in their change management process.
• Maintain the project scoring models and the project categorization and prioritization framework (understands and insures alignment to the enterprise strategy and goals).
• Delegated project roles and managed deadlines.
• Provided Project management in support of key business initiatives. Managed multiple initiatives.
• Provided thorough service to stakeholders on multiple projects while working to meet deadlines.
• Worked with IT teams to estimate project resources, durations, and schedule. Worked with cross functional teams to gain project approvals.
• Worked directly with user groups, technical associates and vendors in impact analysis to resolve application problems.
• Worked with Project Managers, technical teams, and architects to determine the right technical solutions that meet the business requirements.
• Translated and simplify requirements through analysis, while organizing and managing them. Clearly articulate and document business requirements for communication to relevant stakeholders.
• Worked with senior BAs to understand, document and gather the business processes and workflows involved, and their relationships to current and future solutions.
• Strong desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets.
• Collaborated with Business Sponsor to define scope of projects and timelines associated with completion of project.
• Conducted meetings and facilitate collaborative discussions for requirement changes and new functionality needs.
• Strong knowledge of Project management skills such as time estimation, task identification, and scope management.
• Defined "as is" and "to be" business processes. Created business process flow charts or "swim lane" diagrams.
• Prepared Business Requirement documents and communicated with client for a sign-off or changes to the document.
• Integrated Requirements Traceability Matrix in the Test Scenarios and Test Cases for tracking purposes. ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com Classic and lightning, Service Cloud, Data Integration, Security controls, Sandboxes, Workbench, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Security Controls, Jama, TFS.
- CRM Business analyst at UPS
- Salesforce Business Analyst at Moneygram Financial Services
- Business Analyst at Kairos technologies
- Business Analyst at Zeomega Technologies
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communications - Electronics and Communications
Creation of a full circle Business Process in CRM that encompasses the entire sales process beginning with Marketing efforts and flowing through all areas of production based on a treasure trove of historical documents
and numerous work sessions with all departments gathering business requirements and identifying user pain
• Provide advice and direction regarding Dynamics CRM capabilities and how they can positively impact business performance by observing user's daily interactions with the application in various departments, identifying inefficiencies and providing documented solutions.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and gather the appropriate technical resources to correct a multitude of problems encompassing internal coding, system stability, vendor plugins, and system configuration.
• Assist Web Developer in the content redesign, coding and graphical enhancements aimed at improving the quality score, PPC campaigns and overall SEO using various tools.
- MSD CRM Business analyst Functional Consultant at Concord Mortgage Group
- President at Cabinet Express LLC
- Mortgage Consultant at Trust worthy Mortgage
- CRM Business Analyst at Reiko Wireless
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- - Information Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture - Architecture
• Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and deployment.
• Identifying technical feasibility with respect to each requirement.
• Involved in High Level, Low level Design Documentations and Technical Design Documentation.
• Identifying reusable components for the application.
• Created teams and security roles to implement role-based forms.
• Worked in customizing Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to enhance operational and business processes by building Workflow and Dialogue processes, creating Entities, Attributes, Entity relationships, Views and Forms.
• Upgrading the plugins and custom workflow libraries code to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK libraries, Messages etc.
• Created custom entities using SDK metadata.
• Implemented functionality to handle customer requests like Card blocking/Replacements, Phone number change approval process, Relationship closing.
• Creation of Business Flows and steps for business logic implementation.
• Involved in conducting code and performance reviews.
• Involved in application security model and creation of access group and privileges based on user roles and access to the work types.
• Designed customer 360 form for call center representatives.
• Recruiting Technical candidates.
• Involved in deployments for DIT environment.
• Responsible for overall health of Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects and several elements including ongoing support, maintenance, performance, scalability, problem root cause discovery, timely resolution, responsiveness and delivery that met world class standards. Environment: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, XML, Rational Requisite Pro, HIPPA, UAT, ETL, ICD, MS Office, Oracle, Teradata, Erwin, Agile, Scrum, SoapUI, SOA, EDI, UML.
- Sr. Microsoft CRM Business Analyst at Avanade
- Sr.CRM Business Analyst/CRM Developer at Robert Half Technology
- CRM Business Analyst at CBS Corporation
- CRM Business Analyst at Pacira Pharmaceuticals
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Sr. Business System Analyst
Sr. Business System Analyst
- Sr. Business System Analyst at Sr. Business System Analyst
at this Job
- Bachelor's - nnnhgggg
Project: Migration of Oracle Seibel to Salesforce dot com , Apttus CPQ
• Meeting Stakeholders and business users/ product owners to gather requirements and translate them into user stories
• Understanding of business goals, system integration plan, and effort estimation plan.
• Involved in creating testing strategy for migration
• Provided project support across cross-functional teams
• Worked with project managers to scope projects, develop project plans, and calculate risk.
• Worked with QAs in creating acceptance criteria, designing test cases, and validating functional tests
• Worker with Integrating Product Plans and Polices for CBC
• Worked with Apttus Quote to Cash (CPQ)
- CRM Business Analyst at Capital Blue Cross
- Salesforce Business Analyst at Masonic Villages and Grand Lodge of PA
- Salesforce Business Analyst (SFDC NPSP 3.0) at Philadelphia Shelter
- Business Analyst/QA Consultant at PJM Interconnections Inc
3 years at this Job
- Diploma in Computer Engineering - Computer Engineering
- BS in Physics - CMS, Mumbai, India
Ascendo Resources at Melitta USA, Inc; Senior Accountant/ERP Analyst. Vaco at HealthAxis Group; CRM Business Analyst. Global Employment Solutions at Ceridian
* Assist CFO with Controller's duties * Reconciled AR & AP Aging and corrected outages for multiple companies * Journal entries, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, and Financial Statements * Implementing new processes, training staff and providing procedure documentation * Processing customer/contact maintenance
* Assist CFO with Controller's duties
* Reconciled AR & AP Aging and corrected outages for multiple companies
* Journal entries, Fixed Assets, Reconciliations, and Financial Statements
* Implementing new processes, training staff and providing procedure documentation
* Processing customer/contact maintenance
- Contractor at Ascendo Resources at Melitta USA, Inc; Senior Accountant/ERP Analyst. Vaco at HealthAxis Group; CRM Business Analyst. Global Employment Solutions at Ceridian
- Senior Accountant at Purple Square Management Company
- Senior Accountant & GP System Admin at VIPRE/ThreatTrack Security, Inc
- Revenue Analyst at First Class Moving Systems, Inc
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting