Ltd.as Solution Architect/Machine Learning, start from 30th September_2013, supporting Middle east client.
• 9 Years of extensive SAP consulting exp. In Implementation, support and Upgrade on SAP CRM & AWS Cloud Migration Project
• Worked with Capgemini Pvt. Ltd. as SAP CRM Consultant/Lead from 25th Jan 2012 to 25th Sept 2013. Worked with Wipro ltd, as "SAP/CRM - Associate" on project ESIC, April 2010. Worked with MGL Consulting as Associate Consultant from March 2009 to April 2010.
• Technology Worked on: Machine Learning, SAP CRM, AWS cloud, SAP C4C, SAP Hybris (Middleware Integration Tool Exposure)
• AWS Certified Solution Architect
• SAP CRM Certified Consultant from Siemens IT A strong planner and decision maker with excellent organization, Strong analytical and interpersonal skills. Onsite extensive client experience in Migration phase, Upgrade and roll out.
➢ Atos India Pvt ltd.
- SAP CRM Consultant/Lead at Atos India Pvt
- Machine Learning Architect at Telefonica
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certification - SAP Education Authorized Partners
- MBA - Marketing
•Customized Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM products for the clients using API through Graph Explorer for the project
- CRM Consultant at Fawcett Technology Advisors
- Business Analyst at Zuma Housing
- Sales Representative at Zuma Housing
- Supervisor at Redina
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
• Implemented global sales administration CRM System across APAC region
• Prepared user manual and conducted multiple training sessions with APAC region
- CRM Consultant at Kerry Logistics
- Account Executive/Sales at Maersk Line
1 year at this Job
- Masters - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce - SMPIC
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte
- Senior Systems Engineer at Infosys
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engneering
Worked with PowerObjects Inc, USA as a Senior CRM consultant on multiple projects, multiple
domains(Fitness enterprise, Home Search organizations, Waste management companies, Software
product companies etc.), Multiple roles(Techno-functional consultant, Business analyst). Worked on end- to-end CRM implementations for enterprise customers. Worked as SPOC for customers. Provided
mentorship to co-workers.
Travelled to customer locations regularly for implementing some of those projects. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Requirement gathering and Analyzing existing business processes.
• Translation of Business requirements into CRM solutions including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse.
• Worked with clients to help them develop new business sprocesses and design best CRM solution that leverage D365 best practices.
• Preparing requirements documentation including use-case and testing documents
• Dynamics CRM customization, configurations, deployments and support.
• Development of custom components for integrating CRM with other systems.
• Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes
• CRM UI customizations and configurations
• Troubleshooting issues with existing implementations and providing best solutions.
• CRM Report building using SSRS as well as PowerBI
• Data migrations using SSIS(along with Kingswaysoft) and Scribe etc.
- Senior CRM Consultant at PowerObjects, Minneapolis (USA)
- CRM Developer and Technology Consultant (Microsoft CRM) at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Technology Lead & Associate Consultant at Infosys Technologies Ltd
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Seeking job on Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional consultant as a fresher.which helps me to achieve my aspirations.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultant at MNC based company
at this Job
- Master's - MBA (HR)
• Closely worked with Business Analysts to gather and define feature requirements for the CRM
• Upgrading CRM 2015 into Dynamics 365
• Involved in program design, definition of complex business rules, technology development
• Created/modified Workflows and common user tasks.
• Design and customize CRM forms, ribbons, site map, workflows, Dialogs.
• Design and Developed Custom Plug-in and workflows.
• Worked on Business logic coding, testing and UI Design.
• Customize Dynamics CRM entities, create multiple forms (security based) on entities, add custom
• Developed business objects using C# for various modules.
• Involved in closely working with clients meeting them on a weekly basis to analyze and update them
• Business Solutions.
• Customized the ADX Studio portals (Custom Portal in dynamics 365) by configuring entity forms using
• liquid templates and configured different web templates to incorporate those entity forms and views
• We retrieved data to the portal using ODATA with REST services.
• We imported the data from the external database in to the CRM using SSIS package.
• Worked on Integrating the Office 365 with the dynamics 365.
• Created lot of views using out of box functionality.
• Created role-based security group for the organizations.
- Dynamics CRM Consultant at Logisoft Technologies Inc
- Dynamics CRM Consultant at AMF Lanes- Bowlero Corp
- at Techwave
- at Microsoft
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- MCA - Computer Applications
- MS Dynamics CRM Consultant at State of Maryland
- MS Dynamics CRM Consultant at Sally Beauty Holdings Inc
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer at Fiserv
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer at MassMutual
6 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Technology - H, India
SAP ECC 6.0, SAP CRM 7.2, SAP HANA, SAP CRM UI5,SAP PORTAL,SAP FSCM ✓ Project Summary: Implementing the new accelerated revenue recognition rules as per the US government norms for revenue recognition before 2018 fiscal year starts
Warner Bros project started in early 2009 to implement SAP CRM to support Domestic and International Sales and Finance Division. The first go live for Domestic television was in 2011 and second go live for International television was in 2014.
✓ Personal Contribution
• Designing the new accelerated revenue recognition rules process for fiscal year 2018
• Crated and configured new date rules and same added on the item general attributes screen in CRM UI using AET
• Developed report ,Material early request report using HANA modeling by using Attribute and calculated views
• Build custom BI extractor to extract continuance data from CRM to BI system for forecasting the future accelerate revenue
• Leading the team of 5 members
- Sr. CRM Consultant at SAP FSCM
- Sr CRM consultant at SAP FSCM
- SAP CRM Technical Consultant at Client - Warner Bros
- Sr. CRM Consultant at SAP FSCM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- MSC - Computer Science
• Disney ABC Television Group
• The Walt Disney Company
• A+E Networks
• Sirius XM
• TJX Pioneering strategic client initiatives; leading agile cross-functional teams
• Lead software team implementing Macy's "Buy Online Ship to Store" functionality thereby increasing Macy's store sales by 20% in the first month
• Produce $2MM savings by streamlining the call handling process for Macy's call centers
• Architect and deliver the data center infrastructure to significantly mitigate failure risk prior to Macy's 2018 retail holiday season
• Define Macy's new software development methodology for the application responsible for 70 million transactions and $500MM revenue
• Drove $45MM Disney ABC Television Group Consumer Data and Analytics business unit start-up to create new Big Data, CRM, and Data Science capabilities
• Delivered a 3% increase in advertising sales for Disney / ABC Television Group through monetizing consumer data
• Established ABC's audience analytics standard for linear / digital viewership creating a competitive advantage in premium cross-platform ad sales
• Increased sales and customer retention by creating next generation Over The Top (OTT) strategy for WWENetwork.com solving international expansion and streaming quality challenges
• Created the cross-platform Data Strategy for A+E Television Networks
• Drove platform selection for Sirius XM CRM vendor analysis of IBM/Oracle and Teradata
- Lead CRM Consultant at SAVVY CONFIDANTS, LLC
- Director - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) at Time Warner
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Entrepreneurial Negotiations
- Master's Certificate in Project Management, Concentration in IT Project Management - IT Project Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration/Marketing
- Bachelor's - Mass Communications/PR/Interactive Advertising