Macy's Lead CRM Consultant Pioneering strategic client initiatives; leading agile cross-functional teams Macy's store sales by 20% in the first month alone season responsible for 70 million transactions and $600MM revenue consumer data advantage in premium cross-platform ad sales
• Disney ABC Television Group
• The Walt Disney Company
• A+E Networks
• Sirius XM
• Produced $2MM savings by streamlining the call handling process through software improvements for Macy's call centers, Macys.com and Bloomingdales.com
• Led a software team implementing Macy's "Buy Online Ship to Store" functionality thereby increasing
• Architected and delivered the data center infrastructure to mitigate failure risk prior to Macy's holiday
• Defined and implemented Macy's new software development methodology for the application
• Drove $45MM Disney ABC Television Group Consumer Data and Analytics business unit start-up to create new Big Data, CRM, and Data Science capabilities
• Delivered a 3% increase in advertising sales for Disney / ABC Television Group through monetizing
• Established ABC's audience analytics standard for linear / digital viewership creating a competitive
• Increased sales and customer retention by creating next generation Over The Top (OTT) strategy for WWENetwork.com solving international expansion and streaming quality challenges
• Created the cross-platform Data Strategy for A+E Television Networks
• Drove platform selection for Sirius XM CRM vendor analysis of IBM/Oracle and Teradata
Lead CRM Consultant
Pioneering strategic client initiatives; leading agile cross-functional teams
Macy's store sales by 20% in the first month alone
responsible for 70 million transactions and $600MM revenue
advantage in premium cross-platform ad sales
- Lead CRM Consultant at Savvy Confidants, LLC
- Director - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) at Turner / Time Warner
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate in Entrepreneurial Negotiations - Entrepreneurial Negotiations
- Master's Certificate - Master's Certificate in Project Management, Concentration in IT Project Management
- Bachelor's - Business Administration, Marketing
- Bachelor's - Mass Communications/PR, Interactive Advertising
Data and CRM Consultant Project: MAGIC o Helping business in strategic initiatives & campaign executions. o End to end responsibility of coordinating, implementing and executing marketing campaigns. o Developed & converted existing campaigns to SAS CI studio. o Build/maintain data model to house data from various sources systems. o Created reports that helped business to make data driven pricing decisions.
Data and CRM Consultant
o Helping business in strategic initiatives & campaign executions.
o End to end responsibility of coordinating, implementing and executing marketing campaigns.
o Developed & converted existing campaigns to SAS CI studio.
o Build/maintain data model to house data from various sources systems.
o Created reports that helped business to make data driven pricing decisions.
- Data and CRM Consultant at TIAA BANK/EVERBANK
- Business Intelligence Analyst at Boehringer Ingelheim
- IT Analyst at Singapore Telecommunication (Singapore)
- Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting US India Pvt Ltd
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Computer Application - Gold Medalist
- Bachelors of Science (Hons) - Electronics
• Involved in writing SSIS packages for migrating data to MS CRM 2016 from SQL and generating reports using SSRS and experience in configuring MS CRM with MS outlook and SharePoint Integration.
• Customized Dynamics CRM entities, create multiple forms (security based) on entities, and added web resources, navigation links to achieve the business requirements.
• Responsible for overseeing the company's requirements, deployment, testing and deployment of CRM projects.
• Led weekly partner meetings to review current in-flight projects and available opportunities along with tri-weekly internal meetings with other engagements managers and integrated project managers to discuss CRM requests and backlog.
• Gathered and analyzed business requirements, designing and implementing the best CRM technical solutions based on long term needs and scenarios of insurance providers.
• Created a custom MS Dynamics Sales CRM solution, this also includes configuration, forms, workflow and plug-in.
• Managed Dynamics CRM system through inputting new engagements, adding leads, options, and necessary stakeholder information.
• Developed and automated workflow from crystal report server to CRM system including scheduling reports, uploading financial data into CRM.
• Involved in Agile Sprint planning meeting Performed CRM system administrating including Configure system wide settings, setting entity and global auditing, setting duplicate record detection roles and schedule detection jobs.
• Responsible for identifying all business needs effort estimation with development team and testing teams.
• Partnered with our Infrastructure team and service provider to manage CRM technology platform and ensure availability, integrity and accessibility.
• Collaborated with other project's BAs, designed system process modeling for data flow and data integration from CRM to downstream billing system.
• Designed, developed, maintained and administrated user accounts, profile, groups, roles, security, workflows, validation rules
• Responsible for analyzing and documenting business requirements to extend the CRM platform to provide a campaign management solution of Customer Care business unit.
• Analyzed, standardized, documented, trained, and maintained global processes and procedures for working with CRM.
• Engaged with businesses to analyze, evaluate, design, integrate, build and test customizations and third-party applications for CRM.
• Facilitated JAD sessions on regular basis to plan, identify, research business rules and needs. Followed by creation of Meeting Minutes to convey/communicate plans and decisions, which is reviewed by business and technical SME.
• Conducted weekly meetings for deciding the Policies and Procedures to be followed while constructing new sites.
• Assisted in the creation of long-term strategic goals for achieving and maintaining high data quality in conjunction with CRM users, department managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
• Developed, implemented, and maintained policies, procedures, and associated plans for CRM software administration and appropriate use.
• Ensured that any new software integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and interface specifications.
• Enhance MS Dynamics CRM 2016 usability by designing and optimizing navigation, forms, and layouts.
• Used Advanced Find feature of MS Dynamics CRM 2016 and created multiple views of System entities
• Customized MS Dynamics CRM 2016 application based on the business requirement and used MS Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization tools to customize system components such as forms, views, attributes, relationships, and entity mappings.
- Dynamics CRM Consultant at British Petroleum/ Infosys
- MS Dynamics CRM Developer at PDR Network, NJ
- MS Dynamics CRM Developer at MarkIT, NY
- Net/ MS Dynamics CRM Developer at Goodyear
1 year, 11 months at this Job
§ Responsible for gathering the new Business Requirements, change requests and analyzes the requirements given by the client. § Reviewed design documents detailing behaviors and requirements. § Upgrading the plug-in and custom workflow libraries code to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK libraries, Messages etc. § Extensively worked on CRM Plug-in, Custom Workflow activities development. § Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual Business Units in MS Dynamics CRM365 as per the Business Process.
§ Responsible for gathering the new Business Requirements, change requests and analyzes the requirements given by the client.
§ Reviewed design documents detailing behaviors and requirements.
§ Upgrading the plug-in and custom workflow libraries code to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK libraries, Messages etc.
§ Extensively worked on CRM Plug-in, Custom Workflow activities development.
§ Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual Business Units in MS Dynamics CRM365 as per the Business Process.
- Sr. CRM Consultant at Pitney bowes
- Sr. Dynamics CRM Consultant at Department of Environmental Quality, State of NC
- MS Dynamics CRM Consultant at Hewlett Packard
- Dynamics CRM Developer at WPS Health Insurance
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Initiate networking/desktop support edits issues and create and maintain multiple excel spreadsheets for support
• Develop specific documentation to correct the diagnosis coding for web errors and account maintenance.
• Utilizing a daily database that entails many email addresses, phone numbers, addresses mostly use of MailChimp. Use of Insightly CRM database on a daily basis.
• Routinely collaborate with department management to correct problems and improve services.
• Identify process improvement in the day to day functioning of the technology issues.
• Encourage creative thinking, problem solving and empowerment within current information systems
- CRM Consultant at Senior Life Transitions
- United States Army Infantryman at Army National Guard
- Delivery Driver at Snappy Tomato Pizza
- Gas dock staff member at Geist Lake Marina
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Information Technology - Computer Information Technology
- CRM Consultant at Progressive
- Leasing Consultant at Mountain Crest Properties
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Conduent
- Delivery Driver at Taste of Philly
3 months at this Job
- High school - General
GAF Materials Corporation focuses on manufacturing roofing materials for residential and commercial buildings. GAF receives new construction jobs as opportunities from various sources. MS dynamics CRM is used the by Inside Sales Department to quality / disqualify opportunities and to send new jobs to Contractors.
• Responsible for analyzing requirements, developing, testing and deploying CRM solutions
• Developed plug-ins, workflows, custom workflows, JScripts and web services to customize sales module entities like Account, Contact and Opportunity.
• Created SSRS reports to fetch opportunity lists, pipeline projects list, make cash forecasts and perform yearly and quarterly estimates for the roofs sold.
• Customized the sitemap and ribbon using the Sitemap editor and Ribbon workbench.
• Performed administrative tasks such as setting up new users, assigning permissions to users either manually or by using XRM Tool Box
• Developed Scribe DTS packages and SSIS jobs to perform data imports and monthly data refreshes on different CRM environments.
• Customized the RESCO Mobile CRM to include the top ten features requested by the business users from the sales department
• Worked closely with Territory managers to install, configure Outlook CRM client and RESCO Mobile CRM app.
• Worked majorly in resolving contact duplicate issues in Outlook and iPhones for Territory managers
• Conformed to the established GAF coding standards and followed standard GAF deployment and SDLC processes.
• Provided documentation and subsequent revisions for any bug fixes and new development efforts
• Worked as a core member in two major upgrades i.e., upgrading from CRM 2011 to CRM 2015 and CRM 2015 to Dynamics 365.
• Explored the Data Integration Tools (Inside View, LinkedIn, Relationship Insights) in Dynamics 365 to provide business with ideas on expanding their business
• Worked as core member in order to support the migration from Outlook CRM to the GSuite applications as the company was moving to GSuite. Offered RESCO Desktop and mobile app as alternatives as it supports integration with GSuite. Accomplishments
• Received appreciation from business users on the Outlook duplicate cleanup efforts carried out solely by me. Resolved issues for 200 Territory managers and field managers in a span of one month by clearing about 200,000 duplicates.
• The steps provided and documents created based on my experience helped the CRM team greatly at the national sales conference. Environment Visual Studio 2012, MS Dynamics CRM 365/2015/2011, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, Scribe 7.9.2, Resco Mobile CRM 10.1
- CRM Consultant/Developer at GAF Materials Corporation
- CRM Consultant at Covanta Energy
- Lead / Solution Architect at Protective Life Corporation
- CRM Consultant at Ecolab Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
• Performed Implementation of Dynamics CRM 365 Online and CRM 2016 On-Premises in the organization.
• Developed both Managed and Unmanaged solutions in Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2016 Online to support the enhancements and published the customizations into the system.
- Senior Dynamic CRM Consultant at Best Buy
- Senior CRM Developer at
- at Customized MS Dynamics CRM
- at Customized Microsoft Dynamics CRM
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Architected, and built Salesforce communities application for Youth Preparedness Council at FEMA. Integrated the Salesforce communities to the backend Flood Insurance application. Lead full life cycle Salesforce development efforts using the Waterfall SDLC and Agile/Scrum principles. Provide CRM integration consulting expertise to clients such as FEMA, Suarez, Montgomery County (MC 311 system), General Services Administration (GSA) and Department of Homeland Security (USCIS) on large CRM Platforms (Siebel and Salesforce.com). Captured designs in Rational Software Architect (RSA). Support end-to-end design, testing and validation of complex business rules for ELIS modules such as Security Check Report. Designed templates to document new shared services approach within GSA. Evaluated enterprise impact of migrating legacy software to new platforms and created interfaces to reduce redundancies. Captured and documented key performance metrics of shared services migrations for continuous process improvement. At Suarez enterprise wide CRM implementation, installed and configured API's for Cybersource (VISA) and Authorize.net payment gateways to establish REST API based integration with Salesforce CRM. Mentored engineers for developing the OMB portal (USASPENDING.gov) using the open source Drupal platform.
- Agile Salesforce CRM Consultant at Ceibiz, Inc
- Software Architect at America Online, Inc
- Software Consultant at Ceibiz, Inc
- CRM Applications Engineer at NCS Pearson
12 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Management Information Systems
- Master of Software Systems Engineering - Software Systems Engineering
Manage, configure, and deploy solutions for clients using Dynamics 2015 to D365 On-Premise and Online, including:
◦ Field Service solution and field service mobile app
◦ Customer Support Portal for internal case management
◦ PowerBI, MS Flow, SSRS, Healthcare Accelerator
◦ Click Dimensions implementation
◦ Scribe data migration
● Project Management using Azure DevOps, document processes, requirements gathering, and data modeling
● Provide demos for D365 Unified Interface and end-user training to clients
- CRM Consultant at HD Dynamics
- CRM Administrator at ABS Technology
- CRM Data Analyst at Dominion Dealer Solutions
- Development Intern at Southern California Golf Association
10 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Sport Management