Global CRM Leader for $5.5 billion business with 2,500+ end users. Led senior leadership to drive KPI metrics, value realization, adoption, data integrity, end user support. Drove change management of evaluation and prioritization and execution of changes to program portfolio and overall CRM strategy
• Project Manager for migration of CRM workflow process and historical data of $2B company acquisition. Direct management of $1M dollar budget, 15+ core project team resources. Successfully delivered on 16 week timeline
• Led division Sales Operations management teams to define CRM strategy and deploy operational playbook for pipeline visibility for incremental growth targets. Executed through stakeholder alignment, developed reporting metrics, created supporting training materials, deployed to users and ongoing oversight
• Collaboratively deployed, with IT and other business process leads, Agile/Scrum deployment processes as well as governance strategy to global platform
• Global Product Owner and subject matter expert for project to deliver consolidated process for sample products
- CRM Manager at 3M
- CRM Administrator at Provation Medical
- Project Manager at Provation Medical
- Project Manager at Indigo Identityware
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Work as IT & CRM Manager, in charge of all aspects of the IT department. Created budget for all IT required services and ensured that all items
came in at or below budget. Manage a complete Mac OS based network, ensure that all systems were operational and backing up daily.
Troubleshoot issues as they arise with the end users and made sure that every system was operational at all times. Administered SalesForce for the whole company, creating automated processes and making sure that the processes are operating correctly.
⚫ Computer Networking
• Computer Hardware ⚫ Open Directory
• OS X Server Application
• Inventory Control ⚫ SalesForce Administration
• SalesForce Process Building
• Microsoft Office 2016/365 ⚫ Apple RemoteDesktop
• Smart Appliance Management
• TimeMachine Backups ⚫ Biometric Entry Setup
• Complete Network Management
• IT Budget Coordinator
- IT & CRM Manager at TurnKey Marketing
- Systems Engineer at Onsite Computing, Inc
- C.O.O. / Service Manager at Remote Techs, Inc
- Applications Engineer at BioView
1 year at this Job
- - General Education and Construction
- CRM Manager at IMS
- Carpenter at S and N Devolpement
- Sales Representative at TRG Management Company
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- In progress - As in general Education
- High school or equivalent
I was called in to do customer-relations management at a popular call center agency in Chandigarh, India. I would make sure all servers were running okay, planned and administrated server bottlenecks, colocation and planned scaling operations for the CRM. I also made sure all transactions maintained the company's policies for PCI Compliance.
- CRM Manager at Mark Software Systems
- Software Engineer at Star Technology Services, LLC.
- Media Buyer/Planner at TrafficDNA
- CTO and Co-Founder at Dynasty Marketing
8 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
• Managed the Daily- Social Media Postings and updates for several Social Media outlets
• Utilized WordPress to be able to revise (2) Company website changes, utilizing Listrak for Email Campaigns. This also Included Member Clicks CRM knowledge and management
- CRM Manager at ICN
- Regional Market Research Manager at NBC COMCAST
- Senior Analyst at COX Media Group
- New Products and Business Development at Ogilvy and Mather NYC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and Research
Direct marketing campaign planning and development processes and create a compelling and consistent customer education and branding experience
● Align on key seasonal messages with Support and Account Management to provide timely content based on our leads and customers' lifecycles
● Gain a clear understanding of segmentation and how to strategically formulate campaigns (either triggered, ongoing, or ad-hoc) to optimize engagement given subject lines, content, CTAs, key value prop/offers, etc.
● Partner with Account Management and Customer Support team to plan, develop and optimize the on-boarding series for both sellers and buyers
● Partner with Product and Engineering when necessary when evaluating tools to better optimize ongoing CRM initiatives and activities
● Oversee all copywriting efforts, including product marketing copy, support article writing, blog writing, etc.
● Oversee all social media, and content publishing efforts on blog, website, social media accounts
- CRM Manager at BlackCloset Inc
- Content Specialist, Site Merchandising Department at CPO Commerce LLC
- Data Content Specialist, Data Department at CPO Commerce LLC
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Linguistics
Help create, implement, and manage sales processes inside the CRM. Assist in training all dealership personal in using and optimization of the CRM. Conceptualize, create, and execute marketing campaigns. Provide and assist in interpreting sourcing and sales data with marketing department.
- CORPORATE CRM MANAGER at BOB MOORE AUTO GROUP
- CORPORATE BDC DIRECTOR at BOB MOORE AUTO GROUP
- BDC DIRECTOR at BOB MOORE AUTO GROUP
- INTERNET DIRECTOR at RICK JONES BUICK GMC
3 months at this Job
Owner of ongoing optimization of CRM data and tech capabilities. Work with stakeholders to identify CRM deliverables and track project milestones with cross-functional teams. Build upon ability of organization to measure cross-channel marketing campaign performance to scale. Directly manage message cadence, design, and development; and implementation of campaigns with internal and external teams. Provide campaign/program performance analysis to stakeholders with key learnings to improve day-to-day and lifecycle messages.
- Sr. Email & CRM Manager at Daybreak Games
- Email & CRM Manager at Sony Online Entertainment
- Contract Email Coordinator at Sony Online Entertainment via Secure Talent
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BFA - New Media
Planning and delivering CRM strategies across North America encouraging customer
retention and customer loyalty.
• Deciding on the CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
• Working closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
• Monitoring and maximizing customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
• Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
• Responsible for the set-up, accurate data selection, proofing and delivery of promotional and triggered email campaigns for all of Merlin's North America based attractions.
•Responsible for ensuring that all e-mail campaigns are memorable and engaging. This means crafting dynamic, creative campaigns that use data in subtle, but brilliant ways and display properly across all platforms.
• Management of campaign queue and campaign priority based on strategic marketing priorities. Implementation of A/B & multivariate testing splits to help us learn about our guests and what they want to receive. Following up with implementation of learnings across brands and territories. Collate weekly performance reports and provide recommendations to Marketing stakeholders across the business.
• Support delivering ROI of CRM campaigns by appropriate data selection and targeting. Managing campaign and creative billing processes for both internal and external teams.
- CRM Manager North America at MERLIN ENTERTAINMENTS PLC
- Owner at DESIGN SP3CTRE LLC
- Digital Marketing Speci at BRENT MAKO REAL ESTATE GROUP
- chair for various commissions for the Olympic Games at International Olympic Committee
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- License - FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Art
• Assist in the overall CRM strategy and full lifecycle of B2B customers
• Develop, test, refine, and execute integrated customer communications and campaigns including email, direct mail, digital marketing, and other channels
• Identify improvements within data sources, and manage the implementation of new initiatives
• Establish scalable procedures, promote technological adoption, and provide needed training
• Identify best practices and opportunities to streamline marketing and sales procedures
• Oversee change management of all aspects of Salesforce including technical, procedural, training and testing of new and updated features
• Track, analyze, and optimize the performance of marketing initiatives
• Audit and maintain data sources, working closely with Business Insights and Data Engineering teams
- CRM Manager, MBS at MOO
- Algorithmic Marketing Operations Consultant at Amazon.com
- Marketing Operations Manager at Xenith Innovations
- Demand Generation Operations Analyst at Bottomline Technologies
1 month at this Job
- BA - Psychology & Communications