• Strategize campaigns & content aligned to product calendar
• Create branded content with key partners such as NBCUniversal, MGM Resorts, and KONAMI
• Project Manager of CRM Tools - Internal email tool, SendGrid, OtherLevels, LeanPlum ◦ Generate user stories & tech specs for tool requirements ◦ Work with external agencies to tailor tools to business needs ◦ Prioritize features, bug fixes, QA, and review final products with internal engineers
• Lead asset production cycle, in-house and external agencies
• Analyze competitors' digital ad placements and app stores
• Iterate & optimize digital content in data-driven review cycle
• Ongoing Retention Manager
- CRM Manager at PLAYSTUDIOS
- Retention Marketing Manager at PLAYSTUDIOS
- User Acquisition Coordinator at PLAYSTUDIOS
6 months at this Job
- BS - Anthropology
- CRM Manager at IMS
- Carpenter at S and N Devolpement
- Sales Representative at TRG Management Company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- In progress - As in general Education
- High school or equivalent
• Manage all incoming and outgoing calls regarding enrollment.
• Enter data in CRM
• Assign tours and appointments to designated personnel
• Update calendar daily
• provide follow-up appointments
- CRM Manager at Inheritance Child Care Center
- BM2 at United States Navy Reserve
2 years at this Job
- Master's - Accounting
Maintaining health safety & security protocols, exceptional customer service, scheduling and confirming appointments, coordinating schedules and contracts with new clients, organizing email and CRM systems, traveling to different locations to ensure management oversight, maintaining and enforcing SOP’s amongst team members, team building
- CRM Manager at Venture Martial Arts
- RETAIL GENERAL MANAGER at SAN FRANCISCO BAY GOURMET COFFEE COMPANY KAILUA KONA
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER at SEMINOLE HARD ROCK HOTEL AND CASINO TAMPA
- GENERAL MANAGER at MOFFITT CANCER CENTER TAMPA
at this Job
- AA - Psychology
- BA - Psychology
• Manage day-to-day operations supporting referral programs including telemarketing, fulfillment, and creative briefs.
• Deploy strategies across web, phone, email, and direct mail channels to acquire new referrals, as well as requalify past and recently acquired travelers.
• Analyze CRM contact strategy and infrastructure across web, phone, email, and direct mail channels.
• Optimize growth and requalification strategy of referral program, including evaluation of ROI and recommendation of enhancements and alternatives.
- CRM Manager at Vantage Travel
- Direct Mail Analyst at Destination XL Group
- Senior Circulation Analyst at Staples
- Membership Officer, Database Information Management at Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
5 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science and History
· Currently serving as the Customer Relationship Manager. This involves managing our CRM System, including data integrity, backup and training. · In addition to the role of CRM, I am also the administrator for our ERP data collection system called FM Audit. This role includes managing employees that oversees deployment of our ERP system and troubleshoot connectivity issues with internal and external customers. · Assist President and CFO with financial reporting to including compiling data from various production systems. · Interacts with suppliers and accesses supplier websites to conduct research, assist with problem resolution, and get quotes for new and/or replacement equipment. · Create and update customer facing documents which including bookmarking for automatic population of customers data. · Assist with automating daily processes to streamline daily workloads. · Travel to various offices to administer training and perform any IT functions on an as needed basis.
- CRM Manager / IT at Carolina Office Systems
- Systems Administrator at The Gaston Gazette and Shelby Star
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Networking and Security Management
I help maintain data integrity and stewardship, manage and train users, import and export data, analyze and report on data, and troubleshoot all problems related to the CRM and it's integration with other systems.
- CRM Manager at Montana State University Billings
- General Duty Aid at Billings Public Schools District #2
- Cashier at Van's Evergreen IGA
- Cashier/Sales Associate at Target
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Computer Information Systems
- High school or equivalent
Direct CRM services for an agent of a global logistics company § Lead all CRM functions from sales to email marketing and project management § Achieved 36% of total revenue in 2H 2018, a 68% increase vs. prior period § Manage and train a sales support team, domestic and LATAM § Spearhead new technologies and software for improved client support § Champion best practices and technical solutions across sales and database systems
- CRM Manager (Remote) at DLS Worldwide, An RR Donnelly Company
- CMS Manager at Equidata
- at Sungard
- Buyer, Research and Development at Bristol-Myers Squibb
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Develop dashboards, reports, workflows, approval processes, and complex formula fields, as well as responsibility
for data entry.
• Oversee the development of CRM UI updates and overall UI design best fit for our user group.
• Lead a team of CRM Champions in all Tribune markets to democratize CRM and to serve as a centralized team for communication and updates
• Work closely with leadership to analyze CRM data to hold both them and their sales teams accountable for what is entered into the CRM.
• CRM Administrator for 8 Tribune Markets handling new user setup, process improvement, report creation, and data analytics.
• Identify growth strategies and new opportunities to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to optimize, consolidate and simplify business processes within the organization
• Communicate and train all users on CRM best practices, updates to the system, new hire CRM onboarding
• Dynamics CRM Certification in-progress.
• Provide continuous monitoring and metrics of system usage and data quality.
• Sales support and strategy, and target market development.
• Collaboratively work with Tribune Publishing's 8 core sites; providing support in a multifaceted manner.
• Utilize PowerBI and Microsoft Excel to develop visual reports and provide analytics to managers, sellers, and leadership.
• Continuous sales process and sales cycle management through analysis of data, and working with sales leaders to ensure strong sales rep activity pipeline management.
• Architect and implement CRM 2019 system update including the creation of new CRM Training Manual, created CRM videos and CRM YouTube Channel for increasing adoption and training, Whatfix on-screen guided walkthroughs, and training sessions.
- CRM Manager at Chicago Tribune Media Group
- Manager-Appleton, Wis at Gannett - USA Today Network
- Account Executive-Appleton, Wis at Gannett - USA Today Network
- Branch Manager at Enterprise Rent-a-Car
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
* Successfully launched and managed Salesforce CRM System, including weekly one-on-one calls with each of the 10 sales team members, and quarterly trainings on best practices to ensure the data is entered accurately and timely. * Created and ran crucial reports and dashboards for management team and board members out of Salesforce, including progress on specific solution efforts, current sales funnel and sales team activity reports. * Seamlessly transitioned CRM over to a new system that closer met our needs as a small company, including training, moving data over and recreating reports and filters needed by upper management and our board members. * Work closely with inside sales director to create and launch automated email campaigns out of Pardot which have more than doubled our leads in the last year. * Analyze email marketing campaign metrics to determine what subject lines, content and collateral is working well and plan future campaigns accordingly. * Curator and Publisher of bi-weekly employee newsletter featuring recent wins, engineering updates, employee features, events, HR news, and incentives to increase readership. * Work closely with engineering team to help launch a new cloud-based product including scripting training videos for the site, help with QA and site design ideas, produce FAQs for site and setting up a live chat feature using Freshchat.
- Marketing and CRM Manager at Fuzzy Logix
- Product Marketing Manager at Verizon
- Marketing Communication Manager at Comverse
- Marketing Communication Coordinator at Ametek
3 years, 1 month at this Job