• Managed upgrade from CRM MS Dynamics v 8.2 to 9.0.
• Managed hybrid projects (Agile and Waterfall) using tools such as MS Project, TFS, and SharePoint.
• Worked with technical teams (including 3rd party vendors) to identify and schedule resources required.
• Mapped business workflows to improve current process and translate improvements into application workflows (DMAIC). Develop business requirement documents, test cases and collaborate with development team to estimate LOE.
- CRM PROJECT MANAGER at SIGUE CORP
- PROJECT MANAGER at WARNER BROS
- GLOBAL PMO DIRECTOR at
- PROJ. MGR. (PMO CONSULTANT) at CONTRA COSTA COUNTY
8 months at this Job
- Master - Accounting & Finance
Senior Project Manager, Agile Scrum Manager and Senior Business Analyst for an international consumer packaged goods company. In this role I am responsible for all project planning and execution activities related to the companies most important project, the delivery of mobile CRM application to the companies 400+ sales associates. The project modernizes the company's current business processes and disparate solutions into a single robust CRM Sales application making sales more efficient and effective resulting in increased sales and revenue. I led business discussions for defining project requirements and priorities. I introduced new processes and standards which helped foster team growth and the successful delivery of the CRM application. The solution, available on WEB and MOBILE platforms, utilizes the following technologies; Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, SQL Server, Tableau, Resco and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Dynamics 365 CRM Project Manager at US TECH SOLUTIONS
- Senior Management Consultant, GBS at IBM
- INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT at
- Program Director, Industry Marketing and Solutions at TERADATA
10 months at this Job
- PMP Certification
• Manage all activities of systems application and Integration staff utilizing IT concepts, policies and policies
• Responsible for interviewing, training, evaluating, coaching and coordination of staff
• Lead the development of new interfaces, health information exchange, telehealth/telemedicine products, configuration, design, and coordination of interfaces across health systems
• Monitor compliance with the policy and procedures of Information systems team and provide guidance and recommendations on complex IT issues
• Partake in budget preparation and manage project scope, timeline, and project deliverables
• Accountable for all aspects of system development life cycle from inception through system implementation and support
• Facilitate efforts to develop and control project plan, document software requirements, requirement traceability matrixes, risk analysis and project deliverables to attain project goals
• Manage Interface engine application and coordinating updates/ upgrades ensuring appropriate support procedures are in place
• Manage multiple EMR Implementation & Interface Integration projects concurrently with large hospitals, health systems, clinics and teaching institutions
• Manage over 12 clinical account representatives, analysts and developers on EMR Integration projects
• Provide leadership and customer service to EMR vendors to support the interfaces through monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting and applying enhancements with knowledge of HL7.
• Serves as the main point of contact between internal and external client stakeholders, provide high level weekly reporting and Oral communication to technical and non-technical groups: Executive sponsors, Chief information Officers, Vice Presidents etc.
• Oversee applications and information management operations and apply effective problem solving to provide solutions
• Plan, organize and control the applications projects portfolio with great attention to detail
• Perform all aspects of project delivery from scoping to deployment, oversee documentation, status updates, and overall oral and written communications.
• Manage CRM Dynamic 365 developers, business analysts, quality assurance analysts, using Agile/SCRUM Methodology
• Assist with Agile/Scrum processes for the CRM team, including sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives and much more
• Manage the production of deliverables - in line with the project plans.
• Maintain current status of CRM projects both strategic and operational and prepare periodic reports on project status to executive management.
• Conduct post-implementation reviews to determine overall project success and deficiencies. Develop and modify future implementation procedures accordingly Hospital Systems Contractor
- EMR Integration/CRM Project Manager at Notal Vision
- RN Case Manager- PRN at PerDiem
- Sr. Clinical Analyst/Project Manager at
- Nurse Practitioner Faculties (NONPF) - Volunteer at National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING - NURSING
- MASTER OF SCIENCE degree - Systems Management
- BACHELOR OF ARTS degree - Health Administration/Public Policy
IT Project Lifecycle: Value-Added Leadership: Project Management: Requirements Analysis Cross-Functional Supervision Database Design ROI Analysis Team Building & Mentoring System Migrations/Integrations Costing & Budgeting Client Relations & Presentations Enterprise wide Implementations Project Scheduling Business & IT Planning Testing/QA/Rollout/Support Vendor Management
- CRM Project Manager at Lennar Homes through TEKSystems
- Director of Business Development, Director of Sales and Director of IT at Energy efficient Deductions
- Project Manager/Exec Admin at Abbott Staffing Group
- Project Coord of Energy Credits & Incentives, at Alliantgroup
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Security & Conflict
➢ Upgrade Dekalb County 311 call center from Oracle EBS Desktop CRM application to Oracle CRM Service Cloud (OSC). Convert and consolidate Roads and Drainage, Sanitation, and 10+ Dekalb County departments to Oracle Service Cloud and managed by 311 call center. Project Details * Collaborate with Vendor to integrate Oracle CRM Service Cloud with GIS map to allow customer location look-up. * Conduct working sessions to build business workflow automation, business rules and application configuration. * Identify CRM design changes, map Knowledge Base articles and key words to application dropdown options. * Build schedule to define sprint cycles (configuration, review and feedback) * Work with Business on their reports inventory to determine which reports will convert to new system. * Identify resources for script writing, testing and System Administration training * Provide guidance to Junior Project Manager and Business Analyst * Construct and document Change Management procedures * Insure Vendor provides Statement of Work deliverables * Manage expectations across various Stakeholders
- Oracle CRM Project Manager at Dekalb County Courts
- Senior Project Manager at State of Georgia (Client)
- Salesforce.com Project Manager at Delta Air Lines (Client)
- Senior Consultant at CSG Government Solutions
4 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Information Systems
- CRM Project Manager (Contractor) at Best Buy
- Program & Project Manager (Contractor) at Pavient Consulting LLC
- AX Post Go-Live Support Project Manager (Contractor) at Ashley Furniture
- Human Capital Management HCM Project Manager (Contractor) at Ceridian
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate in Cyber Security Technologies & Management
- M.B.A. - Supply Chain Management/Business Administration
- B.S. - Computer Management and Information Systems
2 years experience
- CRM Project Manager / Salesforce.com at OnboardCRM
- Project Manager at
- Customer Service Manager at Unilever
- Factory planner at Unilever Bulgaria EOOD
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Accounting and Legal Activities of Companies
- Diploma - Electronics and Automatics
Responsible for engaging, organizing, planning and delivering challenging, diverse and complex client engagements within the CRM Salesforce organization. Driven with initiative and understanding to meet with and discuss business substance with
senior executives and provide a roadmap and delivery schedule for their key objectives. Provide a complete footprint of what is required to deliver business goals utilizing the enterprise Salesforce with the right stakeholders, resources and
budgets. Currently responsible for delivering the company's core products in the Salesforce environment to take the organization with all Business Units towards a superior level of operation and performance.
• Develop business requirements and proposals for Stakeholders that are part of their MBOs. Work diligently through all legal, security, privacy and compliance requirements with a high-degree of understanding and drive.
• Work closely with the PMO and CIO's office to help negotiate optimal outcomes for the Business; many of the projects are Customer-facing and Customer-driven in the Salesforce domain. Lead the engagements with SOWs and contracts.
• Work with the On-and Off-shore teams to organize the most appropriate resources to plan, design, develop, deliver and support systems and solutions developed in enterprise Salesforce that meet or exceed Business objectives.
• Lead the internal teams to drive standards and guidelines that are a mix of industry best practices and conform to the company's framework and infrastructure. Work directly with 3rd party vendors to successfully deliver our projects.
- HID Global - CRM Project Manager/Business Engagement, Product Development at
- Alinium - Director, Product Development & Innovations at
- Sr. Project Manager, eCommerce at HEB Corporation
- at Hewlett Packard - Enterprise Architecture/PM
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Computer Information Systems
Project Manager for Online Payment and App-based Payment processes for a Library Management System used by counties and municipalities. Managed a team of five mixed-shore resources to design, develop and test two payment modes - online via a payment gateway, and onsite at Library via the Point of Sale app.
The application designed includes both a front-end module for collecting and packaging user transaction information, and a backend module for returning results from the 3rd-party payment gateway API Square
• Agile Project Manager for a Property Tax web application for municipal agencies. Technology used was SSRS with .NET Core and Angular JS. Prepared a Sprint Plan for the project, showing the planned functionality and minimum viable product modules. Responsible for weekly status reporting showing User Story status and Task Completion status per Sprint. Prepared Test Cases to validate the Definition of Done
• CRM Project Manager for Dynamics 365 Implementation for an Airports Management Software company. Set up Account records for various Airport Authority clients, a custom entity for Birding Devices, and 1:N relationship between Accounts and Devices. Used Data Map to import existing clients/contacts information from Excel into Dynamics 365.
- Technical Project Manager at Cloud & Beyond
- SharePoint Project Manager at ActioNet, Inc
- Independent Consultant at client MetLife
- Sr. Project Manager at NTT DATA, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- MS - Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech - Electrical Engineering
• Promoted from within to Project Manager for a company-wide implementation of Customer Relationship Management software.
• Created and conducted a training program that educated the salesforce on our proprietary CRM software. (Pocket Advantage)
• Served as liaison between CRM application developers and the salesforce to identify potential systematic errors prior to going live.
• As project lead, I conducted daily meetings where I proactively communicated project statuses, issues, and potential risks.
- CRM Project Manager at Republic National Distributing Company
- Outside Sales Representative at Republic National Distributing Company
- Hardware Diagnostic Technician at Impact Technology Services
- General Manager at Columbia Street Tap Room
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Marketing
- Minor - Computer Science