• Support users by resolving system/process issues related SAP CRM;
• Keep SAP CRM configuration in the area of M&S up to date as per business requirements;
• Request system enhancements - SAP System configuration, (through requests); prepare functional specifications for developments (print forms, interfaces);
• Lead required system testing: plan, coordinate/conduct testing and create clear testing documentation;
• Monitor operation of SAP technical components (batch jobs, interfaces, messaging, etc.);
• Define new or use existing system health check procedures, train responsible users in Business, and control execution. Raise any improvement needs for systems or processes;
• Proactively address all risks and potential issues, escalate issues according to the agreed procedures;
• Develop Key Users' system and process knowledge, and assess the results; support Super Users in End-User training;
• Build efficient, open and regular communication with Stakeholders and Users.
• Identify root cause of issues and communicate across organization after resolution; check that corrective actions are in place and follow-up if not.
• System training and knowledge transfer to Users.
• Lead technical and functional Projects in the area of responsibility performing the full scope of Project Manager functions (SAP and non-SAP systems);
• Manage Project scope, time, cost, resources, risks, quality, communication and integration throughout the Project Life Cycle;
• Perform Project initiation, planning, execution, control, closure;
• Ensure each project is delivered with required scope, quality and on time.
• Request and test SAP System configuration (through requests).
• Participate in projects led by other Project Managers in different areas.
- SAP CRM Project Manager at LLC Nestle Ukraine
- Master Data Specialist at LLC Danone Ukraine
- Data Analyst at LLC Nestle Ukraine
- Key customers ordering Specialist at LLC Danone Ukraine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Business and Economics
• Salesforce Administrative troubleshooting via support tickets with business units.
• Assisted with troubleshooting SQL queries to assist with making sure reporting needs were understood and tables were created to address needs of the business.
• Successfully project managed and supported 5 AppExchange integrations for Salesforce: DonorSearch Integration, Outlook Integration to Salesforce, SharePoint Integration to Salesforce, KnowWho, EventBrite/Zapier Integration.
• Learned business processes of multiple business units.
• Responsible for partnering with vendors and managing the relationships between the business units and the vendors.
• Established formal support process utilizing Jira & Zendesk to consolidate work streams and multiple backlogs
• Partnered with the Program Manager to identify and plan for future needs of the organization based on the roadmap for the department.
- CRM Project Manager at CAREUSA
- Agile Project Manager II/Associate Program Manager at Careerbuilder.com
- Agile Project Manager I at Careerbuilder
- Application Administrator I at Careerbuilder
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Policy
Lead sales and implementation of IT Projects to deploy new CRM services for multiple Fortune 500 companies. Responsibilities include sales, execution of product migration and project management services for CRM package deployments.
- Sr. Healthcare IT CRM Project Manager at Sharper Edge Consulting
- National Account Manager/ Product Manager at Intellicentrics, Inc
- Operations & Logistics Supply Chain Manager at U.P.S. - United Parcel Service
- Major Accounts Sales District Manager at A.D.P - Accounting, H.R. & Payroll Corp
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Business - Business
• Oversee Salesforce and data management projects
• Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting and deduping information;
• establishing entry priorities.
• Verifie entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information.
• Provide technical advice, guidance and informal training to customers using software programs.
• Troubleshoots and restores routine technical service by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults
• and symptoms using established processes and procedures.
• Provide end-user support for a variety of web applications.
• Train employees on use of software and databases.
• Troubleshoot information and technology-related issues for software.
- CRM Project Manager at Workshops for Warriors
- Data Specialist, Salesforce Administrator at Helen Woodward Animal Center
- Salesforce Administrator (Intern) at 211 San Diego
- Resident Specialist at BALFOUR BEATTY COMMUNITIES
5 months at this Job
- Salesforce Administration - Training towards Salesforce Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Salesforce Business Analyst - Business Analyst
2 years experience
- CRM Project Manager / Salesforce.com at OnboardCRM
- Project Manager at
- Customer Service Manager at Unilever
- Factory planner at Unilever Bulgaria EOOD
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Accounting and Legal Activities of Companies
- Diploma - Electronics and Automatics
Global Salesforce Migration | Managing the corporation's global systems consolidation initiative to smoothly and e ciently migrate their global CRM operation into Salesforce Lightning Experience. Impacting over 25 thousand users globally, the project embraces a full global migration from Salesforce Classic into Salesforce Lightning Experience for Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud and adapting all processes, business logic and packages already in use, from CPQ to Marketing and Communications, to Analytics and more.
- Principal CRM Project Manager (Contract) at CPQ to Marketing and Communications
- Co-Founder at Vidooya LTD
- Director of Sales - North America & LATAM at Sodyo LTD
- Salesforce Administrator at De nitiMedia - Mobile Ad Network
1 year at this Job
- Project Management Professional
Managed the worldwide implementation of new CRM system build on MS Dynamics
● Guided vendors in the creation of MSA and SOW documents
● Managed vendors throughout all phases of the implementation
● Created stakeholder communication, level set expectation with the business
- CRM Project Manager at Harry Winston
- SAP Business One Project Manager at Sapphire Systems
- Project Manager at Sundial Brands
- Project Manager at Madison Performance Group
8 months at this Job
- BS in Information Systems - Information Systems
- Vice President, CRM Project Manager at U.S. Bank
at this Job
• Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, communications tools and software demonstrations
• Protected development team from outside distractions, impediments, or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog project timeline
• Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features
• Educated and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and stakeholders
• Facilitated development team from project initiation through the delivery of final product
• Conduct 3 scrum teams with the average of 5 experts in the development team
• Simplify getting the work done without pressure, assigning, or dictating the work
- Scrum Master and CRM Project Manager at Communications and Marketing PLC
- Project Manager at HoA-REC&N
- Consultant for communication and knowledge management at Research and Learning in Africa (SAIRLA)
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master in Cooperation and Development - Cooperation and Development
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems - Management Information Systems
- CRM Project Manager at Best Buy
- Program & Project Manager at Pavient Consulting LLC
- AX Post Go-Live Support Project Manager at Ashley Furniture
- Human Capital Management HCM Project Manager at Ceridian
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Cyber Security Technologies & Management
- M.B.A. - Supply Chain Management/Business Administration
- B.S. - Computer Management and Information Systems