Assist in the SAP Crystal Reports conversion (version 11) of customer level reports to a finance application system. Collaborate with finance team to design scope of work and plan milestones. Build parameter prompts for non developer users, create joins, sequences, and sort order to yield appropriate data
- Crystal Reports Developer at Capital for Change (C4C)
- Information Technology Consultant at MLK Family Services
- Crystal Reports Developer at Capital for Change (C4C)
- Manager of Data Systems at The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
1 month at this Job
- - A+, Network+, Security+ CompTIA Certfication Courses
- Master of Science in Education - Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Speech Communications
• Gathered and prepared data from multiple sources and build data models that are suitable for reporting such as SQL, Microsoft Access, XML etc.
• Developed, modified and troubleshooted new and existing Crystal Reports
• Created subreports, groups, complex formulas, running totals, parameters, summaries, crosstabs, etc
• Ensured reports were adequately tested and accurate
• Optimized existing reports to improve faster response for the end-user
- Crystal Reports Developer at Morneau Shepell
- Crystal Reports/NextGen Developer at Georgia Urology
- Software Engineer, Client Support Specialist at Georgia Cancer Specialists
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- A.A.S. degree - Computer Information Systems Specialty
Project Description: Working on applications where department of health maintain confidential information of all patients like High viral load counts, CD4 counts and also about their regular medication. I'm responsible to create and maintain reports and dashboards for all county health departments (CHD). Also maintaining the database and creating datasets for all applications and providing data for data requests requested from CHD's Responsibilities:
• Built Strategic, Analytical, and operational dashboards using Tableau.
• Created complex dashboard using parameters, sets, groups, and calculations and drill down and drill up in worksheets and customization using filters and actions.
• Process, filter, and publish large quantities of data.
• Involved in creating a dual-axis bar chart with multiple measures.
• Views according to the Published and scheduled the reports in Crystal Enterprise using Crystal Management Console so that reports are accessed from Front-end application.
• Migrated some existing crystal reports to tableau based on the user requirements.
• Developing various tableau dashboards prototype for the future uses and conversion of current excel reports into tableau.
• Implemented row level security for the tableau dashboards and used various advanced table calculations for the dashboards.
• Design and Recommend changes to Databases and Data warehouse schemas like Careware, CTRS and AIDSM.
• Created new Data warehouse's which can be used in future for new reports using SSIS like CWDW and CTRS2.
• Involved in data uploading and data maintain from HMS to Careware.
• Responsibility of maintaining Data uploads and Data transfer for certain counties like Bay CHD, Collier CHD, Sarasota CHD, Seminole CHD and St. Johns CHD.
• Created New reports like Newly positive and Previously positive reports by county wise, State wide and Site wise
• Modified Existing reports like Linkage to care for category A and B based upon requirement bases.
• Created Data integrated packages like Broward County, CDC data, CTRS2 to CWDW using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
• Tableau administration and development roles and helping the client with the issues of data connections, extraction, and maintenance. Environment: Tableau Desktop 8.3/9.0, Tableau Server, Crystal Reports 13/XI R2, Crystal Info View XI R2, MS Office Suite, SQL Server, Teradata, MS Excel.
- Tableau/Crystal Reports Developer at Florida Department of Health
- Business Objects / Crystal Reports Developer at Mayo Clinic
- Business Objects/SSRS Developer at Fidelis Care
- SSRS/Crystal Reports Developer at Peppyware
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Technology
• Designed and implemented best practices for report development and deployment.
• Developed from simple ad-hoc reports to complex multi-sub reports including dashboards.
• Gather report requirements and develop effective communication line with report users.
• Ability to develop new reports and optimized existing report both at the back-end query and front-end design layout.
• Strong knowledge of both relational database concepts and multidimensional cube.
• Experience in TSQL query including creating complex database and table joints using industry best practices.
• Experience identifying, working with and securing PII and PHI data utilizing HIPAA best practices.
• Ability to dive in, research and get familiar with existing business documentations and processes.
• Experience in pivot table, v-lookup, h-lookup, data-table linking, sub-reports, drill down and summary reports, and cross-tab reports.
• Create, deploy and execute SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data from a source to destination.
• Experience using custom assembly to retrieve specialized functions to use in reports.
• Train and assist users in generating reports and using prepared reports and templates.
• Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data relevant to the core business operations to better align reporting solutions that are accurate and achievable.
• Knowledge of Standard and Data Driven Subscription.
• Experience working with users to resolve defects.
• Experienced in Agile delivery methods - 2 or 3 weeks sprints.
- Crystal Reports Developer at PenServ Plan Service, Inc
- Microsoft SSRS Crystal Reports Developer at Mondo
- MS SSIS SSRS Developer at United States Dept. of Agriculture - APHIS
- Knowledge of various Database Connections Expert at
4 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- International Business Honors
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Managerial Science
- Associate of Science degree - Business Administration
Assist in creation, development and maintenance of 50 new Crystal Reports for a new ERP rollout. Worked side-by-side with the CFO to create new reports for Finance, Logistics, Production and Shop Floor data Technologies included:
• IQMS ERP
• Crystal Reports 2016
• Oracle 12c
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2016
• SSIS / SSRS 2016
- Crystal Reports Developer (Consultant Position) at Sanden International Inc
- Data Analyst (Consultant Position) at Community Medical Centers
- Data Analyst / Crystal Reports Developer at SGS TestCom
- Crystal Reports Developer at The Dallas Foundation
4 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Information and Technology - Computer Information and Technology
• Involved in gathering the requirements from Business Users to capture the Candidate Objects.
• Utilized SQL Server back-end for data storage and program-managed FTP for external interfaces.
• Designed, normalized, deployed and maintained SQL Server database for storing data.
• Designed and developed Crystal Reports detailing and summarizing daily/monthly activity for access by warehouse operations staff, service attendant management, and regional/corporate management staff.
• Analyzed these requirements and prepared Technical Specifications Document for Business Objects Universe and Reports.
• Created mock-up reports for initial user presentation in the process of designing Technical Specifications.
• Created Crystal reports using complex multiple sub reports, passing data from sub reports to main reports and managing the report.
• Used On-demand, normal sub reports concepts in the Crystal reports.
• Formatted the Various Crystal reports so that the end product will look as specified by the end user. Used Forms.
• Created many Xcelsius Dashboards using Crystal, Webi, and shared them to high end management for decision making.
• Used fetching data from command objects and various databases.
• Modified already existing Crystal reports according to customer requirements.
• Created Cross tab crystal reports using various cross tab complex formulas. Interlinking the formulas within few formulas. Used while printing, before reading concepts in formulas to get the data accordingly and to interconnect formulas.
• Used conditions, prompts, dynamic cascading prompts, using select statements, record selections.
• Created groups according to the report requirement, sorted the data in groups, and managed the groups, giving different header names. Used specified order for the groups.
• Modified the Crystal reports to increase the performance of reports.
• Designed and modified the Universes, which suits the standard, analytical reporting requirements of the business users using BO XIR3 Designer application.
• Created new Classes, Sub-classes and Objects as per the standards that were put in place during the Strategy process and identified Objects as Dimensions, Details or Measures.
• Created List of Values (LOV's) and custom Hierarchies to support drilling functionality for in depth analysis in reports.
• Involved in the migration of Universes/Reports from Development to Test environment and finally into
• Production environment after UAT (User Acceptance Testing) using Import Wizard.
• Created complex reports using the multiple data providers and synchronized the data providers by linking the common objects to create the common report.
• Created Templates to customize style and structure of the canned reports to maintain company standards.
• Reports were formatted according to the user requirements using different functionalities like Breaks, Sorts, Sections, Filters and Calculations.
• Prepared many critical WebI reports by using master detail and drill mode on tables and graphs as per the requirements of the end-user.
• Developed Xcelsius 2008 Dashboards on top of Qaaws and Live Office connections.
• Expertise in creating Linked reports using Open Document function to link Parent document to Target document.
• Automated the Business Unit Performance WebI reports refreshing every month. Environment: Crystal Reports2011/2008, BO XIR3(CMC, Designer, Desk I, Web I, Rich Client), Agile, Crystal reports Crystal Enterprise XI/ Crystal Reports XI, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, Visual SourceSafe, HP Quality Center
- Crystal Reports/Bo Developer at DC Water, DC
- Crystal Reports/Bo Developer at AAMC, Association of American Medical Colleges
- Crystal Reports/Bo Developer at Sharp Corporation
- Crystal Reports Developer at Qual Choice Insurance
6 years, 3 months at this Job
• Created Report Specification Document for each report developed and Data Mapping Document.
• Designed, developed, Unit tested reports, in Crystal Reports 2008.
• Designed and developed Crystal reports based on design specification and the prototype of the report based on the design specification.
• Extensive use of SQL statements for extracting data. And added on the command of crystal reports.
• Created Running totals for the Revenue department reports and other reports.
• Use of sub reports and linking them to main reports based parameter or database field.
• Wrote complex formulas in crystal reports.
• Extensive use of format options for achieving the design prototype.
• Export reports on to Enterprise set up security and access rights.
• Creating data on the application with required conditions and testing data on the sql developer.
• Created parameters, Running totals, Drill downs, Filters, Conditions for suppressing data, grouping on crystal reports.
• Use of JIRA for tracking the issues and bugs that surfaces during the development phase. Environment: Crystal Reports 11.5, and 14.0/ 2011, Crystal Reports Enterprise suite 9..0, Business Objects Suite 4.1, 5.1, DB2, Oracle 11g, MS-Access, PL/SQL, IBM ISeries, MS SQL Server, JIRA, JAMA, ACCELA
- Crystal Report Developer at Department of E-licensing, New York Gov
- Crystal Report Developer at Centrella, IL
- Crystal Report Developer at The Home Depot
- Crystal Report Developer at Sempra Energy
5 years, 10 months at this Job
Crystal reports. Data Analysis. Oracle SQL.
- Crystal Report Developer at IBM
- Crystal Report Developer at US Celluar
- Crystal Report Developer at Sophisticated Systems
- Crystal Reports Developer at Apex Systems
3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Math/Natural Science
- AA - Electrical Engineering
• Developed and tested Tableau 2018.3.0 dashboards with Oracle data source.
• Developed and maintained reports in Crystal Reports XI and 2013.
• Developed and maintained Oracle database queries for government legal document system.
• Developed and maintained Oracle Functions, Procedures and Packages.
• Communicated with users, testers and analysts to develop report's requirements.
- Dashboards and Reports Developer at DevCare Solutions
- Reports Developer at Union Health Marketing
- Crystal Reports Developer at Sparks
- Crystal Reports Developer at Reisenfeld & Associates
5 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems - Computer Information Systems
Lead/Sr. Crystal Reports Developer: 4/2003 - 7/2003
- Freelance/Consulting at Halliburton
- Lead Crystal Reports Developer at Mary Kay Inc
- Lead/Sr. SAP Business Objects Administrator/Crystal Reports & WebI Developer at Rent-A-Center Inc
- Team Lead/Manager at Epsilon Inc
7 months at this Job
- Associate - Industrial Design