Crystal Reprts Developer School management system for Independent Schools. Created custom reports from specification and then supported updates and additions to these reports. In order to create these reports every feature of Crystal Reports has been used. The database this system runs on is Oracle. Highlights Include: - A typical new school to the system will require 4 report cards, two transcripts, progress reports and attendance. Each division of a school may have different marking periods such as Quarters, Semesters or Trimesters. It was critcal that these reports were ready before the schools first marking period.
- Crystal Reports Developer at Senior Systems
- Remote Crystal Reports Developer at MPAY INC
- Crystal Reports Developer at MPAY INC
- 9 Developer at Pine Manor College
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- B.S.E.E. - Electrical Engineering
Responsibilities · Report development environment: Crystal Reports 2008; Data source: Oracle 10g. · Developed and maintained reports for Utilization Management of Workers Compensation Medical Insurance application · Developed Xcelsius/Dashboard Design applications · Created Oracle PL/SQL queries as data source for reports and for ad hoc user data requests · Documented Database System (data dictionary, views, field mapping, business rules)
- Crystal Reports Developer at Prium Inc
- Crystal Reports Developer at CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC)
- Crystal Reports Developer at COCA-COLA - Corporate Headquarters
- Crystal Reports Developer at MARTA
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- M.S. - Computer Information Systems
- B.A. - Mathematics
Provide support to facilitate business intelligence and data analysis and report writing to include gathering, analyzing, and reporting on acquisition data needed for DHS/OPO management business and procurement decision making. Using PRISM system, FPDS-NG system create oracle SQL codes , and create Crystal reports or SSRS reporting tool to design develop and implement reports to meet customer requirements. Provide reporting analysis derived from data from the data base. When the organization made changes completed successfully migrate about 65 reports from Crystal/Business object tools by using SSRS codes and SSRS /SQL query language and integrated the repot into share-point server. Help felicitate data table integrity testing with ETL knowledge. Continue to provide support to creating new reports as and when need happens. Understand new requirements, do gap analysis, map the business functional needs, check the data availability and successfully work with the new project manager to develop, modify and test and send the reports to production. Maintain existing portal and attend to modification of the existing reports if needed. . Provide data analysis and data when required from the customers.
• Architect Solutions. / DOT (Client) Contractor Oct 2014 Jan 2015 Support DOT project at client site. Write validation stored procedures using MYSQL
- Crystal Reports Developer at AEEC. / DHS
- Data analytics and ETL Developer at LCG-Systems
- Crystal reports developer at Maximums Inc
- Senior BI developer at Molina Health Care
4 years at this Job
- Master of Science in Mathematics - Project Management Methodology
Assist in creation, development and maintenance of 50 new Crystal Reports for a new ERP rollout. Worked side-by-side with the CFO to create new reports for Finance, Logistics, Production and Shop Floor data
• IQMS ERP
• Crystal Reports 2016
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2016
• SSIS / SSRS 2016
- Crystal Reports Developer (Consultant Position) at Sanden International Inc
- Data Analyst (Consultant Position) at Community Medical Centers
- Data Analyst / Crystal Reports Developer at SGS TestCom
- Crystal Reports Developer at The Dallas Foundation
3 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Information and Technology - Computer Information and Technology
• Designed and implemented best practices for report development and deployment.
• Developed from simple ad-hoc reports to complex multi-sub reports including dashboards.
• Gather report requirements and develop effective communication line with report users.
• Ability to develop new reports and optimized existing report both at the back-end query and front-end design layout.
• Strong knowledge of both relational database concepts and multidimensional cube.
• Experience in TSQL query including creating complex database and table joints using industry best practices.
• Experience identifying, working with and securing PII and PHI data utilizing HIPAA best practices.
• Ability to dive in, research and get familiar with existing business documentations and processes.
• Experience in pivot table, v-lookup, h-lookup, data-table linking, sub-reports, drill down and summary reports, and cross-tab reports.
• Create, deploy and execute SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data from a source to destination.
• Experience using custom assembly to retrieve specialized functions to use in reports.
• Train and assist users in generating reports and using prepared reports and templates.
• Responsible for analyzing and interpreting data relevant to the core business operations to better align reporting solutions that are accurate and achievable.
• Knowledge of Standard and Data Driven Subscription.
• Experience working with users to resolve defects.
• Experienced in Agile delivery methods - 2 or 3 weeks sprints.
- Crystal Reports Developer at PenServ Plan Service, Inc
- Microsoft SSRS Crystal Reports Developer at Mondo
- MS SSIS SSRS Developer at United States Dept. of Agriculture - APHIS
- Knowledge of various Database Connections Expert at
2 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- International Business Honors
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Managerial Science
- Associate of Science degree - Business Administration
5 months at this Job
- BS - Mayor
Tools: Crystal reports 2011, SAP Business objects Designer UDT IDT, SAP Business Objects WEBI 4.0, IBM - Rational RequisitePro, Beyond Compare, SQL server 2008, IBM DB2, Aqua Data Studio.
Prepare requirement document with the help of Actuaries. Design and Develop universe and WEBI reports on top of Product additions Hartford , Vangaurd Oshare.
• Interacted with Business Users and Managers in gathering business requirements.
• Worked as Onsite coordinator and Prepared business Requirement Specification document by using IBM - Rational RequisitePro tool and managed track on requirement changes.
• Involved in the designing and Building of Universes.
• Set up Universe level conditions to restrict data based on report requirements.
• Developed and created classes with Dimension, Detail & Measure objects.
• Strong work experience in Data validation by developing complex queries and PL-SQL.
• Created stored procedures to validate Derived tables data loads also worked on DB2 database to validate end to end data validation.
• Prepared test cases to validate the changes in System by using complex SQL queries and SQL automated validation test queries.
• Created WEBI reports & Crystal reports and deployed them through BI Launch Pad.
- Technical Lead for Business Objects / Crystal Reports at Insurance
- Technical Lead for Business Objects / Crystal Reports at CitiGroup
- Technical Lead for Business Objects / Crystal Reports at CitiGroup
- CVS MBEST WEBI Report development at Trizetto- Healthcare solution Provider / Payer products in USA
4 years, 9 months at this Job
Mayo Clinic is a not-for-profit worldwide leader in patient care, research and education. Working collaboratively and driven by patient needs, more than 55, 000 dedicated professionals across six states and in every medical and surgical specialty provide solutions and hope to people from all walks of life.
• Roles and responsibilities are to support the existing Financial and HR Reports that are based on Crystal and WEBI.
• Support the existing XCelsius Dashboards.
• Business users will provide the report issues through IBM Rationale Clear Quest and Remedy Tickets.
• Customizing the universe and reports based on the client requirement.
• Developed reports using WebI Rich Client and Crystal Reports 2008
• Generated Dashboards using XCelsius 2008 Designer
• Worked on various kinds of reports in Crystal. Mailing Labels, Cross tab (Grid value functions), On-demand Reports, sub reports, Charts, Reports using Universe, Reports using Stored Procedure, Reports using open document URL's, Reports using Business Views, Crystal with embedded SWF files. Formatting issues related to export to excel.
• Conversion of Deski reports to Webi using report conversion tool in BO XI R3.1 SP5.
• Designed and Developed WebI Reports like Crosstab reports, Tabbed reports, Synchronizing queries using merged dimensions, Charts.
• Currently working on Report Hub in WebI Environment: Business Objects XI R3.5 SP5, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008 SP2, IBM DB2, Windows 7, Crystal Reports 2008 SP5, XCelsius 2008 SP5
- Sr. Business Objects/Crystal Developer at Mayo Clinic
- Sr. Business Objects/Crystal Developer at Baltimore Gas and Electricity
- Sr. Business Objects/Crystal Developer at Institute of International Education
- Oracle 10g, SQL Developer, Sybase at Data Modeling
6 years, 10 months at this Job
Project Description: Honeywell Aerospace innovates and integrates thousands of products and services to advance and easily deliver safe, efficient, productive and comfortable experiences worldwide. The purpose of the R&O Dashboard project is to design and develop business intelligence dashboards using Web-Intelligence and Dashboard on SAP HANA views. Accomplishments: Completely responsible for BO deliverables by leading the BO team. Successfully achieved Project schedules by delivering quality dashboards and well recognized by client for providing 24/7 support during entire process of development to implementation. Responsibilities: * Designed and developed dashboards using SAP Web-I 4 on Launch pad. Most of the reports are based out charts & graphs like bar chart, Column chart (side by side, stacked), line graphs, pie -charts etc. by using chart expert of WebI * Acted as key SAP BO consultant, leading a team of four developers in the creation of Webi reports, universes, and Xcelsius dashboards consisting of proprietary telecommunications information. * Interacting with client during all the phases right from requirement gathering, designing, testing and implementing reports on the business users platform * Closely communicating with SAP HANA and functional team during design phases, testing phases and transforming the business needs into the dashboards * Performed SQL tuning of queries using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL*TRACE, AUTOTRACE. Optimized the queries for better performance * Conducted meetings with Business Analyst and users to get the requirement correctly and finished the tasks within the time frame * Extensively used WebI features like report filters, Merge dimensions, drilling, Element Linking, Input Controls * Helping client on ad-hoc reporting, validating data in production systems contributing to the decision making * Install and maintain SAP BO contents like universes, reports on BO 4.1 sp3 * Performed various BO admin tasks on CMC (SAP BO 4.1) like Creating/Administrating Users & Groups, designated their Roles, & Access Levels for applications and folders. Scheduled reports for various business users, migrating universes, dashboards, reports to repository * Responsible for UAT testing, drafting project specific documentation(TSD's, POC's and unit testing checklists) and develop training documents * Designed interactive dashboards using SAP business objects dashboards tool that provides the real time data visualization on charts/graphs
- SAP Business Objects/Crystal reports consultant at Honeywell Aero
- Team Lead at Sl. No
- SAP Business Objects Consultant at UBS
- SAP Crystal reports/BO developer at McKesson Pharmacy Systems
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science & Engineering - Information Science & Engineering
Maintained library of Crystal 8.5, XI and 2011 reports in SQL environment, including property and casualty, auto and general liability quotes, declarations and forms, claims reports, member activity reports and other customer facing and internal underwriting and operations reporting.
- Crystal Reports Developer at Nonprofits Insurance Alliance Group
- Crystal Reports Developer at Tyler Technologies
- BI Reporting Developer at Monarch Business Resiliency
- Crystal Reports Instructor at SkillForge
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science