• Full-cycle recruiting efforts
• Sole Crystal Reports Developer for internal and external clientele
• Overhauling and designing new recruiting systems onsite for clients
• Documenting and creating Standard Operating Procedures for client's systems
• Managing partner relationships to ensure future growth.
- Crystal Reports Developer | Recruiter at IntelliSource
- Bar Manager at Bar Louie
- Bartender at Denver Chophouse and Brewery
- Bartender Server at Disneyland Resort
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- A.S. in Physical and Biological Sciences and Mathematics - Physical and Biological Sciences and Mathematics
- Bachelor's - Computer Information Systems - GPA 3.93/4.0
• Gathered and prepared data from multiple sources and build data models that are suitable for reporting such as SQL, Microsoft Access, XML etc.
• Developed, modified and troubleshooted new and existing Crystal Reports
• Created subreports, groups, complex formulas, running totals, parameters, summaries, crosstabs, etc
• Ensured reports were adequately tested and accurate
• Optimized existing reports to improve faster response for the end-user
- Crystal Reports Developer at Morneau Shepell
- Crystal Reports/NextGen Developer at Georgia Urology
- Software Engineer, Client Support Specialist at Georgia Cancer Specialists
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- A.A.S. degree - Computer Information Systems Specialty
Use production databases and data warehouses to build integrated reporting systems using Crystal Reports, SSRS and COGNOS
• Administer MS SQL Server systems, SQL 2005, 2008 and 2012 with 20 databases, backup systems, SSIS(DTS) packages, custom interfaces and warehousing across seven different applications
• Manage all databases, implementations, upgrades and troubleshooting of internal applications for: o Accounting/Finance (MS Dynamics SL - Solomon and Deltek Vision) o Time and Expense Accounting (Databasics and Deltek Vision) o Project Management (Computer Associates - Clarity and Deltek Vision) o HRIS (SpectrumHR iVantage, now called Epicor HCM) o CRM (SugarCRM, SalesOutlook and Salesforce.com)
• Design, implement and maintain data warehouses to consolidate reporting for all applications listed above.
• Create custom views (T-SQL), stored procedures and database table triggers.
- Database and Applications Administrator/SQL and Crystal Reports Developer at ALTRAN
- Information Technology Manager at American Remanufacturers Inc
- Independent Software Contractor at Car Component Technologies
- President and CEO at Pine Echo Software, Inc
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Education
- - Databases
- - Business Management Systems
The District of Columbia Access System (DCAS) . DCAS will be a state-of-the-art health and human services solution that provides the District's Health Benefit Exchange a new integrated eligibility system for Medicaid, private health insurance and other programs with new case management capabilities that span programs and agencies. This system will be used to determine eligibility and enroll individuals, families, and small businesses that purchase healthcare coverage through the Exchange's online marketplace.
Project mainly focused on gathering business needs, interacting with the business. Creating functional and technical specs, designing Universe on BI4.0 Environment by using the IDT, and complex Webi Reports, and including creating end-user reports and some reports were built from data received from various branches and offered summarized view for optimized decision making. Responsibilities:
• Interacted with Business Users to know their Business needs to effectively develop and modify Universes and Reports.
• Involved in Full life cycle of Business Objects reporting Application right from requirements gathering till the deployment of the Business Objects reporting system on to the production.
• Analyzed the functional requirement specifications and designed report specifications document, template design for Universe and Report Templates for standardizing the Structure of our Corporate Documents.
• Migrated Business Objects XIR3 content (users/user groups, Universes, reports) into Business Objects BI 4.0 environment using the Import Wizard
• Designed, Developed and Maintained Universe Designer by defining joins and indicating cardinalities between tables in star schema (fact and dimension table) from data warehouse, creating Aliases to resolve the Loops, subdividing into Contexts to remove cyclic dependencies.
• Designed, Developed and Maintained Single source & Multi source Universes by defining joins cardinalities between tables applying contexts and alias tables to remove cyclic dependencies in Information Design Tool.
• Created the objects, which are grouped into classes for convenience in Business Objects Designer. Created custom List of Values. Used @AggregateAware, @Where, @Select, @Variable, @Prompt and @script functions when required
• Created the WebI reports using Business Objects functionalities like Queries, Slice and Dice, Drill down, @Functions, Cross Tab, Master/Detail and Formulas etc.
• Developed executive dashboards using Xcelsius with Live Office, QAAWS and BICS connectivites.
• Developed Crystal Reports and formatted the same with respect to the requirements. Added parameters, special fields, formulae and used multiple data sources to create the reports.
• Created Reports using Crystal reports formulas, Grouping, Parameters, Selection criteria to handle the end user requests from Tables, Stored Procedures, Views and Command Objects
• Created different Ad-hoc and Complex Canned Reports using Master/detail, Cross Tab and Charts for graphical representation in the reports
• Created Queries, Calculations, Variables, Breaks, Section, Ranking, Filtering, Sorting, and Formatted Presentation Styles (Graphical) and Alerter's to draw attention to a particular block of data by highlighting it. Most of the reports involved using multiple data providers, Free hand SQL, 3D chart Pie charts, Formula and formatting using slice and dice panel.
• Publish, distribute and schedule Web Intelligence reports using Info view.
• Created users and user groups, restricted access of the users as needed using Central Management Console. Involved in managing users, groups, folders and published reports using central management console.
• Tested the created reports and modified the relevant objects in the Universe.
• Responsible for improving the Business Objects query performance by tuning the Queries, Database and server parameters.
• Provided end user and production support after deploying the application into the production environment. Also provided extensive support for the users on application usage and trained users in the functionality of the software. Environment: Business Object BI 4.0/XIR3.1, Xelcius 4.5/2008, Crystal Reports 2008, Designer, Web Intelligence, Info View, CMC, Informatica 8.1, SDK, Oracle 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008, TOAD, Erwin 6.1, Windows 2007
- Sr. Business Objects/Crystal Reports Developer at District of Columbia Access System (DCAS)
- Sr Business Objects/Crystal Reports Developer at Bon-Ton, Inc
- Sr Business Objects Developer/Admin at Tetra Pak Inc
- Business Objects/Xelcius Developer at Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science Engineering
Maintained library of Crystal 8.5, XI and 2011 reports in SQL environment, including property and casualty, auto and general liability quotes, declarations and forms, claims reports, member activity reports and other customer facing and internal underwriting and operations reporting.
- Crystal Reports Developer at Nonprofits Insurance Alliance Group
- Crystal Reports Developer at Tyler Technologies
- BI Reporting Developer at Monarch Business Resiliency
- Crystal Reports Instructor at Monarch Business Resiliency
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
Assist in creation, development and maintenance of 50 new Crystal Reports for a new ERP rollout. Worked side-by-side with the CFO to create new reports for Finance, Logistics, Production and Shop Floor data Technologies included:
• IQMS ERP
• Crystal Reports 2016
• Oracle 12c
• Microsoft SQL Server 2012 & 2016
• SSIS / SSRS 2016
- Crystal Reports Developer (Consultant Position) at Sanden International Inc
- Data Analyst (Consultant Position) at Community Medical Centers
- Data Analyst / Crystal Reports Developer at SGS TestCom
- Crystal Reports Developer at The Dallas Foundation
6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Computer Information and Technology - Computer Information and Technology
• Created Report Specification Document for each report developed and Data Mapping Document.
• Designed, developed, Unit tested reports, in Crystal Reports 2008.
• Designed and developed Crystal reports based on design specification and the prototype of the report based on the design specification.
• Extensive use of SQL statements for extracting data. And added on the command of crystal reports.
• Created Running totals for the Revenue department reports and other reports.
• Use of sub reports and linking them to main reports based parameter or database field.
• Wrote complex formulas in crystal reports.
• Extensive use of format options for achieving the design prototype.
• Export reports on to Enterprise set up security and access rights.
• Creating data on the application with required conditions and testing data on the sql developer.
• Created parameters, Running totals, Drill downs, Filters, Conditions for suppressing data, grouping on crystal reports.
• Use of JIRA for tracking the issues and bugs that surfaces during the development phase. Environment: Crystal Reports 11.5, and 14.0/ 2011, Crystal Reports Enterprise suite 9..0, Business Objects Suite 4.1, 5.1, DB2, Oracle 11g, MS-Access, PL/SQL, IBM ISeries, MS SQL Server, JIRA, JAMA, ACCELA
- Crystal Report Developer at Department of E-licensing, New York Gov
- Crystal Report Developer at Centrella, IL
- Crystal Report Developer at The Home Depot
- Crystal Report Developer at Sempra Energy
6 years, 1 month at this Job
Tools: Crystal reports 2011, SAP Business objects Designer UDT IDT, SAP Business Objects WEBI 4.0, IBM - Rational RequisitePro, Beyond Compare, SQL server 2008, IBM DB2, Aqua Data Studio.
Prepare requirement document with the help of Actuaries. Design and Develop universe and WEBI reports on top of Product additions Hartford , Vangaurd Oshare.
• Interacted with Business Users and Managers in gathering business requirements.
• Worked as Onsite coordinator and Prepared business Requirement Specification document by using IBM - Rational RequisitePro tool and managed track on requirement changes.
• Involved in the designing and Building of Universes.
• Set up Universe level conditions to restrict data based on report requirements.
• Developed and created classes with Dimension, Detail & Measure objects.
• Strong work experience in Data validation by developing complex queries and PL-SQL.
• Created stored procedures to validate Derived tables data loads also worked on DB2 database to validate end to end data validation.
• Prepared test cases to validate the changes in System by using complex SQL queries and SQL automated validation test queries.
• Created WEBI reports & Crystal reports and deployed them through BI Launch Pad.
- Technical Lead for Business Objects / Crystal Reports at Insurance
- Technical Lead for Business Objects / Crystal Reports at CitiGroup
- Technical Lead for Business Objects / Crystal Reports at CitiGroup
- CVS MBEST WEBI Report development at Trizetto- Healthcare solution Provider / Payer products in USA
5 years, 2 months at this Job
IT projects lead SQL DBA SQL Developer SSIS Developer SSRS Developer Crystal Reports Developer Security Officer for the organization - HIPAA compliance and IT security
IT projects lead
Crystal Reports Developer
Security Officer for the organization - HIPAA compliance and IT security
- Lead Technical Analyst at Great Rivers Behavioral Health Organization
- IS MANAGER at Southwest Washington Behavioral Health RSN
- ASSOCIATE PLANNER/SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR at Cowlitz County
- PROGRAMMER at Cowlitz County
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- CISSP Training Course - IT Security
- Master Course in Microcomputers and Microprocessors - PC Repair
Wells Fargo Global Fund Services offers comprehensive fund administration, middle and back office operations, and regulatory reporting services for hedge funds, private equity funds and investors worldwide. Responsibilities:
• Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources from Excel, Oracle and SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
• Created dashboards by extracting data from different sources using parameters, sets, groups and calculations.
• Involved in creating interactive dashboard and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to dashboard.
• Involved in creating calculated fields, mapping and hierarchies.
• Created drill through reports in dashboard.
• Involved in generating dual-axis bar chart with multiple measures and data blending in case of merging different sources.
• Involved in extraction, transformation and loading of data directly from different source systems like flat files, Excel, Oracle and SQL Server.
• Working on generating various dashboards in Tableau Server using different data sources such as Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Analysis Services.
• Performed Tableau type conversion functions when connected to relational data sources.
• Involved in creating complex Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications.
• Involved in creation and updates of several SQL Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, triggers and appropriate User defined functions.
• Used ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into stage area and data warehouse.
• Documented complete server architecture and solutions to troubleshoot performance, scheduling, and server related issues. Environment: Tableau Desktop 7.0, 8.0,8.1 Tableau server / Administrator, tab cmd, SQL developer, SQL 2008, Oracle 10g, Microsoft Excel 2007 Windows 2007, Java , Microsoft office 2007.
- Tableau Reports Developer at Wells Fargo Global Fund Services
- Tableau Reports Developer at Voya Financial
- Crystal Reports Developer at Wellington Management Company
- Crystal Reports /SSRS Developer at AT&T
4 years, 7 months at this Job