Lipa Medix Medical Center is a premier healthcare provider in the city of Batangas which is accredited by the ISO. With its ISO 9001 TUV NORD accreditation. The medical center is private, tertiary hospital which has a bed capacity of 150 beds. It is home to (13) departments, (8) centers, and over (137) hospital affiliated medical consultants to see out-patients in more than 100 private clinics. JOB DESCRIPTION
●Full time radiographer, sonographer and CT scan technologist.
●Assist doctors in operating room procedures such as Ultrasound guided prostate biopsy, laparoscopic gallbladder surgery, ovariohysterectomy, etc.
● Assist doctors in preparing the needles, syringe and other necessary medical equipment to be used in ultrasound guided thoracentesis and paracentesis procedure.
● Doing ICU and bedside procedures in Ultrasound before the radiologist see the patient.
● Can distinguish pathologies in ultrasound procedures.
● Handles 15 patients a day for mammography procedure.
● Handles approximately 30 patients a day for x-ray procedure.
● Performing portable x-ray procedures in ER, OR and ICU departments.
● Assist doctors in x-ray special procedures such as Intravenous Pyelogram, Hysterogram and Esophagogram.
● Handles approximately 15 patients a day for CT scan procedure.
● Work under the supervision of the radiologist.
●Explainproperly to the patient the preparation needed before performing the procedures.
● Can perform special procedures in CT scan such as Brain angiogram, Thoracoabdominalaortogram and Peripheral angiogram.
●Utilizes independent judgment in the performance of diagnostic imaging procedures in the Radiology Department.
● Works as a member of the health care team including physicians, nurses and other health care professionals in diagnostic testing procedures such as radiography, trauma and surgery.
● Establishes, develops and maintain effective communication with all disciplines, patients and relatives. MACHINES HANDLED X-ray machines:
• Tingle X-ray C-SM
• General Electric Radiographic x-ray system machine
• Kodak Automatic Film Processor
• Carestream computed and digital radiography system Mammogram machine:
• HologicLorad M-IV Ultrasound machine:
• Toshiba Xario 100
• AlokaProsound A6
• AlokaProsound A5 CT Scan machine:
• Philips CT Scanner Brillance CT 16-slice configuration MRI Machine:
• Signa Explorer 1.5 Tesla
- Radiologic Technologist/Sonographer/CT scan Technologist at LipaMedix Medical Center
- at Batangas Medical Center
- at Mary Mediatrix Medical Center
- at St. Frances Cabrini Medical Center
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Radiologic Technology
Medical X-Ray Technologist
• Perform bedsides radiographic examination and special area ICU (Intensive Care Unit), CCU (Coronary Care Unit) Male and Female wards, Pediatric unit and others specific place if necessary.
• Assist Radiologist with fluoroscopic procedures and specialized interventional radiographic procedures.
• Applies principles of radiation protection to minimize exposure to patient, self and others.
• Maintains knowledge of radiation protection and observes universal precautions.
• Performs the duty of darkroom technician and responsible in maintaining radiographic equipment to ensure accurate and proper operations.
• Assist in maintaining records, respecting confidentiality and established policy.
• Participates in the department's quality assessment and improvement plan.
• Evaluate radiographs or images for technical quality, assuring proper identification record.
• Computer literate with knowledge in BIZBOX hospital system CT Scan Technologist
• Responsible in all checking all necessary materials needed such contrast media, emergency kit and emergency drugs.
• Make a routine warm-up of the machine to determine if it is properly functioning.
• Decide how to minimize the film and have a quality radiograph.
• Performed routine check-up of the processor before processing of the film.
• Checking the radiograph if it is already accepted by the radiologist.
• Assist the radiologist in interpreting the radiograph.
- Medical X-Ray /CT Scan Section Head/ CT Scan Technologist at Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center
- Radiologic Technologist at Daniel O. Mercado Medical Center
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Radiologic Technology
Obtain diagnostic CT boday image of patient. Patient care
- CT Scan Technologist at VA Medical CTR
- CT Technologist at St Agnes hospital
- Radiologic Technologist at mobile medical imaging
- CT Technologist at Silver Spring Radiology
6 months at this Job
- Advanced Certificate - computer tomography
- Associate of Applied Science - Radiologic Technologist
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics
• Analyze patients' medical history, screening them for contrast contraindications
• Educate patients/families regarding the procedure and treatment to be performed
• Demonstrated competence in the setup and acquisition of prescribed C.T. procedures in accordance with established departmental/hospital policies and procedures
• Provide excellent patient care
• Skilled in CT Angiography to include CT brain perfusion and TAVR Studies
• Assist the physician with biopsies, drainages, cryo and micro ablations
- CT Scan Technologist at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Cat Scan Technologist at Midstate Medical Center
- Radiologic Technologist at Yale New Haven Hospital
- Cat Scan Tech Aide at Midstate Medical Center
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Bachelors of Science - Health Care Administration
- Associate Science - Radiologic Technology
1. One month notice period
- CT Scan Technologist at OMNI HOSPITALS
3 years, 4 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Perform CT scans from ordering Physicians as well as Emergency Room patients, Biopsy's and Aspirations
- CT SCAN TECHNOLOGIST at Weirton Medical Center
- CT SCAN TECHNOLOGIST at Alliance Community Hospital Alliance
- X-Ray Technologist / Cast Technician / Medical Assistant at University Orthopaedics
- X-Ray Technologist/ Medical Assistant at Spectrum Orthopaedics Inc
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Applied Science - Radiologic Technologist
• Proficient on GE 64 slice optima scans enterography and GE 64 Slice Toshiba, MRI Siemens Avanto 1.5 and Symphony
• Defecography, Fistula's, Urethra, Neuro,
• In CT enterography, Cardiac Cystogram, Angiogram, MSK and variety of protocols per radiology and doctor requests
• Ensure Quality Control is performed and maintained
• Patient Safety, including pre-screening for contra-indications, aseptic injection technique, labs, etc.
• Calculates contrast dose based on patients weight
• Perform venipuncture of the appropriate gauge necessary for examination
• Effective Communication with patients and/or Radiologists
- MRI, CT Scan Technologist at Stony Brook Medicine Advanced Imaging
- MRI/CT Technologist at St. Catherine Hospital
- MRI TECHNICIAN at Alliance Healthcare Services - Per Diem
- MRI Technician at GMAIL.COM
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- AS Degree and RT - RT
- CT Scan Technologist at Goshen Health
- CT Technologist at
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Radiologic Science
Perform CT scans and administer IV contrast as well as performing daily and monthly quality control for the CatScan machine.
- CT Scan Technologist at New York Cancer and Blood Specialists
- Cat Scan Technologist at Lenox Hill Radiology
- Lead Cat Scan Technologist at Columbus Medical Institute of NY
- Chief Mammography Technologist at All County Open MRI
5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Radiologic Technology
• Proficient with advanced CT equipment (Siemens Flash, GE 32 slice) in hospital ER, inpatient and outpatient setting
• Extensive experience in EMR, Epic, PACS
• 100% ID and orders verification to avoid mishaps
• Perform routine exams, angiography, interventional procedures and post-processing image reconstruction
• Verify patients and doctor's orders carefully
• Follow the department protocol precisely
• Checked patient's allergies, creatinine, and hydration levels before preparing contrast material
• Practice radiation protection for patients and self
- Diagnostic CT scan Technologist at Sentara Princess Ann Hospital
- Diagnostic X-Ray Technologist at Sentara Princess Ann Hospital
- Diagnostic X-Ray Technologist at Depaul Medical Center
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.A.S. degree