* Daily operation of CT Technologist * Maintained Equipment * Managed supply ordering
- CT Technologist at University of Colorado Long's Peak
- CT Technologist at Boulder Community Health
- Cat Scan and Nuclear Medicine Supervisor at Boulder Community Hospital
- Cardiovascular Specialist at St. Cloud Hospital
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Radiologic Sciences - Radiologic Sciences
- - Radiology Technology Program
CT technologist, Performing Computer-Tomography for ED, IN and Out patients. IT/PACS Support.
- CT Technologist at Northside Hospital
- Computer-Tomographer at Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center SCL Health
- Cat Scan Technologist at COOK COUNTY HEALTH & HOSPITALS SYSTEM Trauma Center
- Computer Tomographer at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Radiological Science - Radiography
CT Technologist in busy mid size hospital. All patient types and exams from ER to Inpatient to Outpatient, stroke center.
- CT Technologist at Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Radiologic Technologist (Multiple Modality) at University of Rochester-Strong Memorial Hospital
- Clinical Instructor at Radiologic Technology-Niagara Community College
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- A.A.S. - Radiologic Technology
- Certification - Mammography
- Associates of Liberal Arts and Science - Liberal Arts and Science
Dual role in Radiology and CAT Scan Medical Center working solo on graveyard shift. In charge March 2018-present of nightly QA/QC of CT scanners. CT Technologist
- CT Technologist at Providence Willamette Falls
- Radiology Technologist role for 7 years at Providence St. Peter Hospital
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
I am a Ct technologist who has passed my ct registry test. I have been a ct tech for over 20 yrs.
- CT Technologist at Umi
- CT Technologist at
12 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Radiologic technologist
Staff CT technologist working independently on the night shift.
- CT Technologist at Mobile Infirmary Medical Center
- CT Technologist at Traveling Diagnostic Radiology
- Radiologic Technologist at Providence Hospital
- at Medical Center in Batesville, MS
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. in Radiologic Sciences - Management and Mammography
Staff CT Technologist scanning on a GE and Siemens scanner.
• Knowledge of CT examinations including procedures that require the use of contrast agents.
• Knowledge of CT equipment operation and radiation safety.
• Knowledge of body mechanics and patient safety.
• Knowledge of patient transfers and scanning techniques.
• Knowledge of IV catheterization or willingness to learn.
• Ability to assist management with quality control tasks and/or administration of daily site schedules.
• Able to closely follow physician instructions and obtain optimal images for diagnosis.
• I have the ability to work effectively with other employees and maintain a cooperative working relationship intra-departmentally and inter-departmentally.
• I have the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• I am able to demonstrate ethical and professional conduct, including the ability to maintain confidentiality (HIPAA).
- CT Technologist at SimonMed Imaging
- CT/Radiologic Technologist at OASIS Hospital
- Firefighter EMT at Black Canyon City Fire Department
1 month at this Job
- Associate - CT Technologist
- Associates in Applied Science - Medical Radiography
- Associates Certificate
- - Emergency Medical Technician
As a CT Technologist, I am responsible for numerous duties including starting IVs on patients, canning patients and making sure the image quality is the highest possible for the radiologist. I am responsible for the transportation of patients from CT to other departments and to the exits of the hospital. I also order supplies and maintain a neat workspace throughout the day. The environment at my job is fast paced and I am frequently left in charge by my current supervisor. I work with a variety of patients ER, outpatients and inpatients. I perform cardiac scans on patients on a GE 64 slice scanner. I obtained my CT certification through on the job training at this facility.
- CT Technologist at Self Regional Healthcare
- CT/Radiologic Technologist at Laurens County Memorial Hospital
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Radiology
CT Technologist MRI Technologist DTI/Specials Technologist Outpatient Clinic
- CT Technologist, MRI Technologist, DTI Technologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging
- CT Technologist/Radiologic Technologist at Valley General Hospital
- CT Technologist, X-Ray Technologist at St. Joseph Medical Center
- Chief Technologist at Providence Centralia Hospital
8 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Clinical Program
- - Accredited Radiology Program
A senior CT technologist in a fast paced accredited stroke center hospital. Proficient on Toshiba 64, 320, and 640 scanners with the ability to multitask and problem solve in a stressful work environment. Familiar with PACS, EMR, and vitrea software. I have been at St. ANNS almost 4 years with many acknowledgments and achievements for patient care.
- CT Technologist at Mount Carmel St. ANNS
- Radiologic Technologist/ CT Technologist at Bucyrus Community Hospital
- Radiology Assistant at Marion General Hospital
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate's of Applied Science - Radiology