Working with Williams Sonoma as Culinary Expert. I am also freelance Chef Instructor who does private cooking workshop at Clients venue. I worked as Culinary Instructor , go to different public and private schools. I teach kids different cuisines from various countries and talk about the culinary culture and health benefits of different ingredients and give them hands on demonstrations. The cooking recipes are simple but healthy as they are all cooked from scratch. I teach kids also social sciences, science and math aligned with the common core syllabus while cooking nutritious recipes.
- Culinary Instructor at Williams Sonaoma
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Post Graduate Diploma - HR and Marketing, a two-year full time course
Highly motivated Culinary Professional seeking employment in an exceptional growth organization. Team Player who works well under pressure, in a diverse setting and can fit in to many different rolls. A Leader who has exceptional culinary skills, knowledge and great attitude with many years of managing labs. TEACHING EXPERIENCE:
McFatter Technical College / Davie, Florida June 2017- Present
Culinary Instructor - Part time/Substitute (30 hours a week)
• Teaching Culinary Arts to Adults and High School Students, ACF Accredited school
• Preparing, cooking and serving food/events to school personnel
• National Restaurant Association (NRA) Instructor and Proctor for Food Safety and Sanitation (Serv-Safe Certification) teaching to Students and Professionals
- Culinary Instructor at McFatter Technical College
- Instructor - Grant at McFatter Technical College
- Instructor at Johnson & Wales University
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Doctorate in Education - Education/ Adult Education
- Master's in Education - Education/ Adult Education
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Arts
- - government
- College Prep
Culinary Arts Instructor at Fortis Academy. Creating a therapeutic culinary arts program geared towards high school students recovering from drug and alcohol abuse.
- Culinary Instructor at Harris County Department of Education
- LPC Intern at Veterans Administration Clinic
- High School Family and Consumer Science Teacher at Goose Creek Consolidated Independent School District
- Community Supervision Officer at
at this Job
- Masters in Clinical Mental Health - Clinical Mental Health
- Bachelor of General Studies - Biology, Social Work, and Family & Consumer Science
- Baking and Pastry Arts
Part time culinary instructor, teaching children and young adults healthy nutritious recipes, culinary techniques, terminology and nutrition facts. Food purchasing and lesson planning. While abiding by State and servsafe standards.
- Culinary Instructor at YMCA
- Kitchen Manager at Health & Wellness Café
- Food & Beverage Director at Holiday Inn & Suites North
- Supplements Sales Clerk at Lassen's Natural F&V
8 months at this Job
- Certificate in Baking & Pastry - Baking & Pastry, Pro Management Program, Nutrition
New Castle County Vocational-Technical School of Culinary Arts Delaware ProStart Foundations of Restaurant Management & Culinary Arts Instructor Instruct and educate 9th - 12th grades in vocational culinary arts instruction. Manage on site restaurant and catering. Coordinate SKILLS USA and ProStart National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation for culinary, baking and management services.
- Culinary Instructor at Howard High School of Technology
- Dir. of Food Service at ARAMARK, The University of Delaware
- NICA Member at National Ice Carving Association
- District Chef at ARAMARK, The University of Delaware
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts - Culinary Arts
Senior Staff Essential Job Functions: Deliver a fun program to campers Ensure that camp staff and campers know and follow safety and educational procedures during camp programs. Assist in the management and care of the physical facilities and equipment in all program areas. Supervise and evaluate Counselors to develop and implement all facets of camp program activities Assist with the implementation of the CIT Leadership Program Assisting division directors to ensure activities and cabins are maintain adequate coverage Assisting cabin staff with issues they may be facing with campers or themselves Ensure each camper is having a positive experience, making friends and adjusting well to overnight camp life Assist Division Directors with cabin inspection Meets with staff (weekly, bi weekly) to provide feedback and review staff performance, strengths and areas for improvement. Other Job Duties: Attend administrative staff meetings. Maintain clear and positive written and verbal communication with all camp staff. Ensure the safety of campers ages 5-15 on a daily basis. Head Culinary Instructor Responsible for providing lead culinary instruction to summer campers ages 6-16 Responsible for menu development and implementation Daily instruction consisting of 15-30 campers at a time Maintain time and temperature logs, sanitation procedures, safety standards Culinary arts clinic (private lessons) Delivered introductory education course to culinary students including knife skills, sanitation, and classic culinary techniques. Develop lesson plans to facilitate student engagement and learning Developed recipes and food orders to include contemporary foods and techniques
- Senior Staff /Head Culinary Instructor at Camp Lohikan
- Assistant Cook at Wyandanch Union free school district
- GROUP LEADER at Parkshore Country Day Camp
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Culinary Arts
Group teach 125 culinary students, 9th-12th grade. Basic to Advance culinary skills, international food, Nocti prep for graduation from culinary program.
- Culinary Instructor at BCTI
- Food Service Director at Genesis Healthcare
- Food Service Director at Newark Senior Center
- Demo Chef at Delaware Army National Guard
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Work Force Education
- Associates of Occupational Studies - Culinary Arts
• Develop, evaluate, and revise program courses and objectives to ensure instructional and curriculum goals are aligned with the Institute's policy and procedures.
• Prepare daily lesson plans for Culinary Arts on differential scale to ensure full student participation.
• Work alongside elementary to high school aged students teaching kitchen safety and cooking skills.
• Prepare, administer, and grade assignments and examinations, providing feedback and progress report to students and administration.
• Coordinating and supervising teaching and lab activities, ensuring safety and proper techniques, promoting the most effective instructional program.
• Assist administration with the management of the culinary arts program, planning menus, purchasing food and additional supplies, ensuring proper food handling, storage, and sanitation practices, while maintaining equipment and inventory.
• Prepare and submit to administration all relevant data and reports relating to students.
• New York State Education Department Licensed Private Career Teacher Certificate.
- Culinary Instructor at Culinary Technical Institute
- Executive Chef / Owner-Operator at Je T'aime Catering
- Sous Chef at Je T'aime Catering
- Chef / Assistant Manager at Nordstrom Café
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate in Occupational Studies - Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management
Responsibilities prepared and presented lectures and course outlines and curriculum; evaluated student progress and facilitated student achievement; prepared additional study materials for learners; including identifying the student's learning style. provided ongoing support, guidance, and advice to students; participated in curriculum and program reviews; Responsibilities also included evaluation and grading, maintenance and supervision of the classroom/kitchen, administering written and practical tests, and creating a positive learning environment. Accomplishments Acquired Licensure for the program through the American Culinary Federation, which provided each graduate with quality points to aide in Culinary certifications. Skills Used Time Management Effective communication skills Good Organizational skills Knife skills & other culinary skills
- Culinary Instructor at Triad Community Kitchen - Winston
- Culinary Educator at Forsyth County School
- Private Chef at Dr. Maya Angelou
- Student Mentoring/Team Building at CULINARD Cooking School
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Supervision
- Associate - Hospitality Management & Culinary Arts
Created and help develop one of the leading culinary schools in world. Taught advance food concepts, food development, international cuisines, fine dining, nutrition,Servsafe international, event management and many other courses. Certified hospitality instructor. Trained many students for Michelin star establishments.
- Culinary Instructor at Swiss Education Group
- Culinary Instructor at
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate - Hospitality and Culinary