Culinary specialist in the navy for 5 years worked in 4 diverse work environments including overseas. Hard worker/ Fast Pace worker
- Culinary Specialist at U.S. Navy
5 years at this Job
- high school diploma
A 92G (Culinary Specialist) is responsible for preparing and providing meals for soldiers.
- Culinary Specialist at United States Army Reserve
- Busser at Maru Sushi Bar & Grill
- Porter/Barback at Little Caesars Arena
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Macy's
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Military Culinary Specialist with three years of experience working in a stressful and fast paced environment, providing meals to over 4000 sailors each day. As an Culinary Specialist apart of the U.S. Nimitz, I was trained to execute various tasks such as kitchen prep, food prep, grill station, product inventory, team management, time management, etc. I was responsible of maintaining galley cleanliness, while also gaining immense knowledge of organizational skills.
- Culinary Specialist at United States Navy
- Cashier/Customer Service at McDonald's
3 years at this Job
- Naval A - School Culinary training and certification - Culinary Arts
I graduated Basic Combat Training on January 31st of 2019 and am currently attending my Advanced Individual Training to become a Culinary Specialist. I will graduate and return home in the first week of April 2019. The military has taught me the importance of personal accountability, as well as integrity, respect, and the other core Army values. It has also taught me to ensure that my teammates, as well as myself, are ready for anything.
- Culinary Specialist at US Army Reserves
- Enrollment Specialist at Ruffalo Noel Levitz
- Crew Member at Hardee's
7 months at this Job
- - General IT
- - General Education
5. Army Resume
Culinary specialist with various customer service and security skills.
- Army at Culinary Specialist
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school
I am Culinary Specialist in the National Guard. Being in the Army has taught me much discipline, a different side of brotherhood, and given me the necessary tools to see where I want to be in life. By earning ranks and moved up it has taught me with a little patience and guidance I can be any where I want in life.
- Culinary Specialist at National Guard
- Grill Cook/Prep Cook at Bayou Roux
- Cook at End zone Bar and Grill
- Dish Washer at Fiesta Linda
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High School Diploma
I was a culinary specialist in the United States Army, at Fort Hood, Texas. I have learned a great amount of dicipline and leadership working in a dinning facility. it doesn’t really help that i want to work retail in the civilian side but i know i’d be a good addition to any employer or company.
- Culinary Specialist at UNITED STATES ARMY / ARMY RESERVE
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
Neillsville, Wisconsin Culinary Specialist
Continuously supported 1st Battalion 128th Infantry to provide remarkable Preparation and Service of Food in field or garrison food operations for two consecutive weeks from June 6 to June 16 for over six hundred soldiers during Annual Training
• Baking, Frying, Braising, Boiling, Simmering, Steaming, Sautéing prescribed by Army recipes
• Inventoried, Operated, Maintained and Cleaned field kitchen equipment; ordered supplies
• Performed Preventative Maintenance for Garrison and Field kitchen equipment including 5-ton trucks and HumV's -
- Culinary Specialist at Wisconsin Army National Guard
- Security Officer / Dispatch Security Officer at St Croix Casino Hertel Express
- Member of a Fire Team during drills and combat at St Croix Casino Hertel Express
- Contractual Security Officer - Stock and Receiving Assistant at Mutual of America Life Insurance
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school - Completed all required courses of study
• Compile and maintain records of food use and expenditures.
• Take inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Wash pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment.
• Train new employees.
• Plan menus that are varied, nutritionally balanced, and appetizing, taking advantage of foods in season and local availability.
• Requisition food supplies, kitchen equipment, and appliances, based on estimates of future needs.
• Clean, cut, and cook meat, fish, or poultry.
• Clean and inspect galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
• Cook foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
- Culinary Specialist at Army National Guard
- Line cook at Apple valley restaurant
- Sales Associate at Rite Aid
- Key Holder at Subway
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
Work upon request and availability for Culinary locations through greater Grand Rapids area.
- Culinary Specialist at Culinary Cultivations
- Purchasing Manager at Automated Machine Systems
- Kitchen Manager at Chapel in the Pines Gospel Music Barn
- Restaurant Manager at Jerry's Country Inn
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Hospitality Management