Photography conservation, digital imaging, art collection cataloguing, and image editing for the E.O.Hoppe photography collection. Conservation and de-silvering procedures on original Hoppe negatives both film and glass plates. Digital capture, retouching, and adjusting tonal balance of digital files. Cataloguing and data input including metadata descriptions and locations.
- Curatorial Assistant at Curatorial Assistance
- Curatorial Assistant, Costume and Textiles department at Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Mellon Undergraduate Curatorial Fellow at Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- Manager on Duty/ Customer Service Agent at Burke Williams Spa
1 month at this Job
- B.A. - B.A. and Art History B.A
- A.A - Art History
As Curatorial Assistant
• I fulfill all the duties of a Curatorial Assistant including research, writing biographies, corresponding with artists/dealers, managing consignment agreements, and assisting the Curator in various tasks.
• I design promotional materials for pop-up shows and make design changes to our Investment/Sponsor decks.
• I manage our database of clients and head logistics for receiving artwork and shipping/delivering sold artwork. As Administrative Assistant:
• I managed liquor sponsors and their agreements for our SXSW Pop-Up Art Show.
• Design and manage email campaigns through MailChimp.
• Set up company emails As Webmaster:
• Designed website layout and uploaded all artwork, bios, and text. Designed website layout to maintain on-brand image and coloring and maximizing its user-friendliness.
• Uploaded all artwork, bios, and text to site and maintain catalogue.
• Created synergy between the domain, website, email addresses and e-commerce portions of the company.
- Curatorial Assistant / Administrative Assistant / Webmaster at House of L
- Shelf Edge Specialist at H-E-B
- Curatorial Assistant at POP Austin Art, LLC.
- Cashier/Customer Service at HEB
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Arts - Art History and Studio Design
• Research permanent collection to build files and inform presentation and interpretation.
• Assist Curator with publications by locating images, securing copyright permissions, compiling research as directed, fact checking texts and backmatter, mailing catalogues to photo and object lenders.
• Assist Curator with writing, including object label copy, wall texts, content guides for use internally, and catalogue entries.
• Lead tours and deliver occasional gallery programs.
• Provide organizational support for curatorial projects, including calendar management and checklists.
• Manage incoming telephone calls, e-mail and written correspondence for supervisor and others as directed.
• Assist with maintenance and monitoring of Curatorial Department budgets and reporting activities.
• Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Curatorial Assistant at Town Square Post Office Museum
- Art Instructor at Painting with a Twist
- Resident Assistant at The University of Mississippi
- Intern Art Historian at The University of Mississippi
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Art
- Bachelor of Arts - Art History
• Researching and planing exhibitions and shows for the art center.
• Monitoring and inputting member, donor, and artist information using HubSpot.
• Planning the physical layout of events using Illustrator.
• Publishing documents related to archiving events and exhibitions that took place in the space.
• Conducting studio visits and consultations with artists.
- Curatorial Assistant at Co-Prosperity Sphere
- Photographer/Sales Associate at Photogenic Inc.
- Educational Curatorial Intern at Hyde Park Art Center
- Public Event Planner at Museum of Contemporary Art Chicago
2 months at this Job
- BA - Art History
• Prepared gallery exhibitions
• Marketed events
• Informed clients
• Assisted in event planning
- Curatorial Assistant at Office of Arts, Culture, and Entertainment
- Art Instructor at StillyArts LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Studio Art
Supervised volunteers Accessioning new items in collection Primary Docent for all exhibits grounds and collections Developed and organized events to bring in more visitors Implemented an inventory system for all items in the collection Various projects including digitization of documents and photographs
- Curatorial Assistant at Stephenson County Historical Society
- Maintenance and Repair Mechanic at Avon Products, Inc
- Bookstore Manager at Illinois Institute of Art
- at Mechanical Assembly, CEF Industries
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Certification - Sound Recording Engineer
Social Media Updates Reviewing & Updating artist CV's Updating Gallery Contacts and images on ARTLOGIC Managing email blast and invitation Archiving press related information
- Curatorial Assistant at Henao Contemporary Center
- Artist Assistant at Lina Viktor Studio
- Social Media Intern at Tim Hamilton
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Advertising
Worked on several projects, A big part of my job was working on social media, public relations, contacting the banking entities and different companies with the purpose of obtaining a financing for the events we carried out, as well as for the different installations for the exhibitions. I designed several booths for Art Basel like SCOPE, SPECTRUM, also I designed our booth for art palm beach. I was part of the team that represented the company in scope. As a team, we worked in installations of some of our artist.
- Curatorial Assistant at The directed art modern
- Office Assistant /salesperson at Klass Bathroom and Kitchen
- Intern at FASHION SNOOPS
- Interior Designer at Freelance
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Lincenciada - Diseño Industrial
• Assist in exhibit design and planning, maintaining permanent collection and inventory.
• Assisting in acquisitions, research, and outreach/coordination for events held by the museum.
- Curatorial Assistant at The Arts and Science Center of Southeast Arkansas
- Collections Intern at The Arts and Science Center of Southeast Arkansas
- Graduate Assistant, Art History Department at University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Sales Associate at Steamroller Blues
7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Art History
- Bachelor of Arts - Studio Art
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Fashion Design
Coordinated with curators, students, and volunteers to organize and collect specimens for display and research in the museum; collection inventory was also inputted into Excel
- Curatorial Assistant at Drexel Academy of Natural Sciences
- Student Research Assistant at Ursinus College
- Intern at Progressive Pediatrics, Dr. Ila Sukhadia, M.D
- Instructor at Supplemental Instruction for Biology
4 months at this Job
- Master of Science degree
- Bachelor of Science - Biology