- Assistant Principal/Curriculum Coordinator at Kiroli Elementary School
- 8th Grade English Teacher at Riser Middle School
- 8th Grade English Teacher at Good Hope Middle School
- at Riser Middle School
11 years, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor of Arts - English Education
• Coordinate with faculty to create schedules, workshops and extracurricular activity for multiple colleges.
• Streamlined the use of new technology into curriculum.
• Maintain stock and replenishment for supplies needed to run program thru ordering systems.
• Process and manage requisition payments for staff and program needs in the Concur system.
• Work with faculty and other staff to insure program runs on time and is successful.
• Editing lecture material, supplemental handouts as needed.
• Creating schedules for workshops, coordinating patients and faculty for specific workshop needs.
• Assist with program set up, assist with clean-up and other program needs.
• Manage and balance multiple budgets, along with creating check requisitions for food and other program needs.
• Create scheduling for multiple faculty to meet with students as needed.
• Contact coordinator for Academic Medicine Rotation students to insure student's time off is approved, overseeing projects assigned, and point of contact for the rotation on campus.
• Working directly with student services to coordinate students time off, and make up sessions for programs.
• Provided subject matter expertise on all courses, materials and lesson plans.
• Collaborated with administrators to determine course objectives.
• Negotiated contracts and payments with approved vendors.
• Organized grade records to increase reference speed.
• Document student attendance and progress against goals.
• Improved student's analytical skills by introducing state-of-the-art computer program technologies.
• Corresponded with students and administrators through email, telephone or postal mail.
• Greeted students and visitors in-person and via telephone calls.
• Sorted, received and distributed mail correspondence between departments and personnel, including parcel packaging, preparation and efficient shipping.
- Curriculum Coordinator at Western University of Health Sciences
- Cashier/Guest Services at Target Corporation
- Pricing Team Member at GSA
- Sales Representative at Hawaiian Heat Tanning - Ranch
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's degree - Criminal Justice/Human Resource Management
- Associates Degree
- High School Diploma
12/2014 to Present Intensive Residential Counselor, Curriculum Coordinator Duties include but not limited to residential counseling, evidenced based assessment tools implementation, treatment planning, crisis intervention, brief family counseling. Working per the eight domains of counseling per the State of Tennessee, Tennessee Department of Correction, and SAMHSA.
- Intensive Residential Counselor, Curriculum Coordinator at Morgan County Residential Recovery Court
- Impaired Professionals Counselor at Cornerstone of Recovery
- Executive Director/Administrator/ Veterans Services at Steps House Inc
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Certificate - Legal Secretarial
Responsibilities: Assisted with daily functioning of center; successfully took charge of maintaining Food Program; completed payroll; made sure both curriculums were properly used by all teachers (Creative Curriculum/Core Knowledge Language Arts Curriculum); completed observations of individual teachers/classrooms; various other administrative tasks **I also assisted the Administrator in reaching a Star Level 4 with Delaware Stars Beach Babies of Lewes Two and a half years ECE Asst/Lead Teacher Responsibilities: formulated daily activities and weekly lesson plans (based on Creative Curriculum); engaged in active play with children daily; worked with ages 2-5; various other teacher responsibilities Awards/certifications *Certified EC Lead Teacher *Certified EC Curriculum Coordinator *Infant/Toddler Credential *Preschool Credential *Curriculum and Assessment Credential
- ECE Asst. Director/Curriculum Coordinator at Kidz., Ink Academy
- Early Childhood Teacher at Beach Babies Childcare
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's (pending) - Early Childhood/Elementary Edu
Make recommendations for improvement in curriculum and teaching Good interpersonal skills to establish effective working relationships with teachers Creativity -able to think of new ways to engage students Leadership skills to coach teachers on effective instructional strategies
- Curriculum coordinator at Westscott F.O.V
- Caregiver at
- Infant/Toddler Teacher at Wescott F.O.V
- Kindergarten Teacher at Wescott F.O.V
3 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Substitute Teacher Training Program
As assistant director I assist the director in day to day operations as well as coordinate the curriculum with the teachers. I open and close the building and also coordinate events.
- Curriculum Coordinator at Primrose Schools
- Lead Teacher at Primrose Schools
- Education Director at Building Blocks University
- Home Instructor at ABA
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- B.A - Sociology
Responsible for faculty of 25 delivering a comprehensive curriculum that is a continuum from birth through Kindergarten. Development of Curriculum Mapping for each age level 12 mos through Kindergarten along with monthly assessment tools for each age group. Development of progress reports for each age group. Responsible for reaccreditation engagement review from Advanceded. Certified advancedEd team member for accreditation engagement reviews Weekly Lesson Plan review Evaluation of teachers and assistant teachers twice yearly New Hire training Monthly Professional Developments for staff Benchmark Assements development and tracking Data collection and reporting for all age groups
- Curriculum Coordinator at Sandy Springs United Methodist Preschool and Kindergarten
- Per Diem Teacher at NY City Dept. of Education
- Pre-School Teacher at Catholic Charities
- Universal Pre-K Teacher at YMCA of Middletown
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Education
Clinical liaison for all Internal Medicine students on clinical electives, clerkships and sub-internships. Providing a wide range of support for the clinical directors, including appointments, instructional assistance, exam proctoring, curriculum management, grading, file maintenance, calendaring and event planning.
- Curriculum Coordinator at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Human Resources Coordinator at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Accounting Specialist at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Job Cost Assistant at Straticon Construction
2 years, 9 months at this Job
• Provides curriculum and academic enrichment to the School of Dentistry in order to facilitate the Accreditation process.
• Provides technical support and training for various course management software programs and participates in their further development.
• Maintains electronic course syllabi and lecture notes/slides. Initiates contact with faculty to ensure syllabi are current.
• Data collection and statistical tracking of student information and requirements.
• Creates the academic schedule and reserves rooms for courses.
• Works with the Curriculum Director in various projects related to course evaluations, surveys and curriculum assessments.
• Works with dental students on curriculum mapping in order to monitor and revise the curriculum.
• Serves as clerical support for the curriculum committee including drafting agendas, attending meetings, taking minutes, following up on action items, archiving curriculum policies and information and preparing motions.
• Serves as a coordinator for various special Education projects including curriculum revision task force and drafting reports for the specific task forces to be presented to the Associate Dean for Education.
• Stays up to date with the Commission of Dental Accreditation (CODA) recommendations and policies, and provide to the Associate Dean of Education, in writing or orally, proposals for organizational changes that need to take place in order to stay compliant with CODA standards.
- ACCREDITATION/CURRICULUM COORDINATOR at UCLA
- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST at UCLA HEALTH
- SENIOR SPECIALIST PROCESSOR II at AAA AUTO CLUB
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE - Education
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Philosophy
• Manage instructors and their curriculum for multiple classrooms
• Strong understanding of the Assessment tool, NAEYC, and HighReach curriculum
• Trains new and existing staff best practices for the program
• Coordinate with management to maintain a consistent and healthy environment for the instructors
- Curriculum Coordinator at New Horizon Academy
- Volunteer and In-Kind Relations Intern at People Serving People
- Member, Stout chapter at Stout Council
- Teacher at ABC Daycare and Preschool
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development and Family Studies - Early Childhood Education