Provide cultural advises to the coalition officers attending the Pashto and Dari classes.
• Providing cultural awareness to the new arrivals.
• As a Pashto and Dari Language Curriculum Developer/Instructor my responsibilities are to develop curriculums for Pashto/Dari language and teach the classes.
- Curriculum Developer/Instructor at NTMA/ CSTC-A
- CSTC-A, Office of the Inspector General at NTM-A/CSTC-A CJIG, Kabul, Afghanistan
- Translator at NTMA
- Translator/Interpreter at Coalition Forces
4 years at this Job
Virginia Department of Social Services is a state agency that provides oversight and guidance to 120 local social services offices across the state of Virginia. VDSS promotes the well-being of over 1.6 million citizens through the delivery of services and benefits to ensure families are strengthened and individuals achieve their highest level of self-sufficiency. As a curriculum developer for VDSS I identified the performance, skills, knowledge, and informational learning gaps between local, state, and federal agencies and developed educational content targeted at closing those gaps ◦ Developed a user guide for a brand new department by researching and condensing federal regulations, policies, and set procedures relevant to their scope of work resulting in error reduction and continued learning after formal training. Some of my accomplishments included: ◦ Oversaw the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure SCORM (Shareable Content Object Reference Model) packages were correctly converted, uploaded, tested, and then made available to all workers within the 120 local offices in Virginia. ◦ Achieved 50% cost savings by researching features and testing out free trials for multiple eLearning authoring tools to ensure the quality software was purchased and funds were being allocated wisely. ◦ Collaborated with other eLearning instructional designers to develop VDSS guidelines for 508 Compliance Accessibility to ensure our agency was adhering to Section 508 of the United States Workforce Rehabilitation Act of 1973 revision made in January 2018. ◦ Pioneered development in curriculum for one of Virginia's largest initiatives of Expanding Medical Assistance to over 400,000 citizens that have never otherwise been eligible in the state. ◦ Managed and maintained the state of Virginia's Benefit Programs training Intranet web page ensuring all workers in the 120 local agencies had access to ongoing learning tools.
- Instructional Designer/ Curriculum Developer at Virginia Department of Social Services
- Instructional Designer/ Documentation & Communication Specialist at Xerox Healthcare Solutions (Cover Virginia)
- Eligibility Team Coach at Xerox Healthcare Solutions
- Benefit Programs Specialist at Chesterfield County Department of Social Services
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology/Criminal Justice
11030 Jones Bridge Road Alpharetta, GA 30022 United States The NCO Leadership Center of Excellence (NCOL CoE) 11/2017-06/2018 Curriculum Developer Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Assist the Government in the identification of performance deficiencies, managing Job and Individual Task Analyses, new and revised Individual Training Plans (ITP), lesson plans, storyboards, Course Administrative Data (CAD), and Programs of Instruction (POI) for NCOES courses, Task Identification, Critical Task Selection Boards, Training Site Selection Boards, and Curriculum Design. Provides subject matter expert support to board members. Perform needs assessment and analysis to establish valid training requirements. Identify and analyze training gaps, deficiencies, discrepancies, and resource requirements, and makes recommendations for changes through proper channels. Use a basic knowledge of the Army's Systems Approach to Training (SAT) and a comprehensive knowledge of the education and training learning theory and principles, methods, techniques, and practices to conduct internal and external evaluations of training and education programs. Provides practical and subject matter expertise able to evaluate instructional material and doctrine. Ensure task based, performance oriented, and educational training is progressive and sequential, meets environmental and risk assessment requirements, and trains students to standard. Conduct research and use evaluation methodologies, statistical analyses, and evaluation instruments (i.e., tests and survey instruments, field feedback questionnaires, statistical measurement and software instruments) to predict effectiveness and efficiency of training implementation, student achievement, and relevance of training/products to the operational environment. Develop training materials for complete, full-length courses, or major course units of comparable scope. Develop both individual and collective training products using Training Development Capability (TDC). Prepare training materials, storyboards, and supporting instructor and student guides. Identify, collect, and arrange all materials required in conducting training courses for assigned subject matter area, and integrate into Army regulations, field manuals, mission training plans, and/or training products. Develop comprehensive test and measurement devices for prepared course material. Make recommendations regarding the development and application of action, conditions and standards utilized in training and education. Participate in special projects such as pilot programs, functional process improvement teams, quality teams, and working groups on an as need bases to support The NCO Leadership Center of Excellence and United States Army Sergeants Major Academy training development.
- Curriculum Developer at Totalis Consulting Group
- at Major(s)
- Fulltime Student at Park University
- Program Analyst/Training Specialist at United States Army Sergeants Major Academy
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- Associate of Science
• Create engaging curriculum for technology workshops for middle school and high school students.
- CURRICULUM DEVELOPER at Maydm
- CONTRACTOR, WORDPRESS DEVELOPER at Maydm
- FREELANCE WEB DEVELOPER at Self-Employed
- CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR at Maydm
2 months at this Job
- - Entrepreneurship
- - Front End Development
- Bachelor's - Creative Writing
Design and create an effective curriculum as a guide for teachers to teach each student while merging the Creative Curriculum with the Abeka Curriculum to teach the whole child. Set up each classroom so that it is suitable for different ages and stages to help each child develop and thrive. Create lesson plans, yearly themes, daily schedules, creative art activities, large/small group activities, make sure that DHR Standards are being implemented and followed. Teachers support, open/close center, Administration Assistance, Chapel Director.
- Curriculum Developer at Christian Life Academy of Early Learning
- Special Needs Assistant at Appleton Hoover City Schools
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Elementary Education
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
- Diploma - Basic
one of the Curriculum Developers for the Noetic Learning Math Company. I am part of the team that edits and creates keys and solutions for problems used in Noetic Learning's math contest, which reached 30,000 participants last spring.
- Curriculum Developer at Noetic Learning Math Company
- Kauffman Foundation Research Intern at
- Creator and Instructor at "Creative Math for Creative Minds" Video Series
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Applied and Computational Mathematics
- - Leadership
Used the ADDIE Model as a basis for development of training materials. Created training materials for Tenured agents, new hires, and tier 3 agents. Used internal LMS tools and CMS tools to build curriculum for new hire agents. Also used Adobe Captivate on occasion to build interactive elearnings Worked with sites in the Philippines to analyze the best training material for that particular market. Spent time on site in the Philippines identifying the best way to deliver training to that market Observed trainers deliver material created by myself and worked with them to improve the trainings we were creating. Connected with trainers from different regions to continue to get feedback on the training materials. Continued to train new classes myself to absorb the impact of the material by the agents first hand.
- Curriculum Developer at NetflixCS
- Trainer at NetflixCS
- Technical Support Representative at NetflixCS
- Training Manager at Teleperformance USA
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
- A+ Certification
• Create and implement curriculum based on empowering themes to provide equitable access to STEM related activities for low income communities to recognize their power and intelligence to build a community of confidence and curiosity
• Research relevant science projects for low income elementary students to build self confidence and sustainability in their pursuit of STEM
• Cultivate relationships with local organizations and nationwide organizations to build Boundless Brilliance's curriculum and sustain a network of success, reliability, and youth centered STEM projects
- Curriculum Developer at Boundless Brilliance
- Writer at Fiction for Kids
- Program Coordinator at Lam Consulting Group
- Summer Organizer at API Equality Northern California
4 months at this Job
- BA - Psychology
Radio communications electronic technician NCOIC of multiple work centers Curriculum Developer for Air Field Systems career field Retired after 21.5 years of service
- Electronics Technician / NCOIC / Curriculum Developer at United States Air Force (Active Duty)
21 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Information technology
- Associate - Electronics
Managed and coordinated the following: Instructional design projects from inception to completion exercising sound project management; Knowledge base items; Coaching aids for Team Managers; online training materials; facilitator guides. Interpreted business rules to develop curriculum on new or revised systems procedures. * Led redesign of Facilitator Guide to an interactive version, based on user feedback * Used 70/20/10 model to redefine focus on development of materials * Introduced manager to Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation. * Drove continual improvement of knowledge base entries by team. * Implemented objective based assessments for across-the-board evaluation consistency.
- Curriculum Developer at InterContinental Hotels Group
- at InterContinental Hotels Group
- Training Manager at The Training Doctor, LLC
- Trainer at iQor, Inc
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- BS - Chemical Engineering