• As a curriculum Director, I am responsible for creating a digital Common Core Enabled curriculum which is integrated as a part of the Path to Excel Online Learning Management System. This is a personalized approach to
- Curriculum Director at Path to Excel
2 years, 2 months at this Job
After School Program & Summer Program Liaison
● Direct and indirect oversight of curriculum and assessment for classrooms ages infancy through Young Fives.
● Assist educators in implementation of lesson plans, curriculum, and resourcing to provide a nurturing and well functioning classroom.
● Responsible for administrative duties along with Program and Assistant Director, including scheduling, enrollment, professional development, and customer service responsibilities.
● Creating and overseeing the After School and Summer Program(s) for children ages 6-12
- Curriculum Director at AppleTree Learning Center and Daycare
- Preschool Lead Teacher at AppleTree Learning Center and Daycare
- Customer Service Supervisor at Kmart
- Preschool Aide at Godfrey Lee Early Elementary
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - B.A.A
• Researched and updated curriculum when necessary for various areas of learning based on the Curriculum Cycle.
• Responsible for working with administrators for professional development
• Performed data analysis with team during ESSA process.
• Supported Business Manager with team work on budgets.
• Created reports for presenting at Board Meetings and School Advisory Meetings.
• Migrant/ELL Coordinator
• School Improvement/Title I
- CURRICULUM DIRECTOR, Curriculum Director at Storm Lake Community School District
- ELEMENTARY PRINCIPAL at Charter Oak-Ute Schools
- ELEMENTARY TEACHER at Charter Oak-Ute Schools
5 years, 2 months at this Job
In this administrative role, I am the director of curriculum development, oversee implementation of the curriculum, as well as teacher coaching and training. I plan and perform professional development, write and edit curriculum maps, and coach teachers to become better educators.
- Curriculum Director at Paideia Academy
- Adjunct Reading Instructor at Maricopa Community Colleges
- Teacher at Paideia Academy
- Teacher at Kyrene School District
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Curriculum and Instruction (Language and Literacy)
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
- Train and support teachers - Ensure curriculum is being implemented correctly. - Teach classrooms as needed. - Guide teachers with behavioral problems and needs. - Take part in the hiring of staff. - Coordinate school events.
- Curriculum Director at Primrose Schools
- Senior Libary Techncician at Frisco Public Library
- Zone Leader at Alphabest Afterschool Program
- General Manager and Director of Currciculum at Reading Ranch Tutorial Center
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education and Sociology
- High school or equivalent
Responsible for developing and providing guidance for curriculum for ages 1 through 5. Back up the Assistant Director in the office. Primary teacher for the preschool classroom. Assisting children with academic development and growth.
- Preschool Teacher/Curriculum Director at The Applewood School
- Assistant Director at Jacob Academy - Alkire
- Teacher at Jacob Academy
- Teacher at Patterson Preschool
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - in progress - Early Childhood Education
• Ensured that curriculum throughout the school was being implemented
• In charge of overseeing that filing of student and staff files were done accurately
• Answered phone calls
• Provided tours for the public in order to gain enrollment in the school
• Ensured that staffing was adequate in order to have a successful day for the teachers
- Curriculum Director at Primrose School of Georgetown
10 months at this Job
- - communication
• In charge of the training and hiring of teaching staff
• Collaborates with other members of the Leadership Team to provide ongoing feedback for teaching staff, using a variety of tools such as Classroom Observation Forms and Teacher Evaluations
• Coordinates with other members of the Leadership Team to implement the training plan for new teaching staff according to classroom-specific Continual Learning Guides
• Ensures teacher training requirements are up-to-date
• Conducts classroom observations to regularly support and ensure Balanced Learning® curriculum implementation and delivery and on-going developmental feedback. on-going developmental feedback
- Curriculum Director at PRIMROSE(S)
- FOH Trainer at HEADSTART
- PRESCHOOL TEACHER at HEADSTART
- FINANCE COORDINATOR/PROGRAM COORDINATOR/SUPERVISOR/INTERN at AUTHORITIES
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education - Early Childhood Education
• Providing quality Early Education to children six weeks to twelve years old of diverse backgrounds for the past thirteen years.
• Assist in opening a new center as the Assistant Director and later promoted to Co-Director.
• The center achieved its 5- star rating within the first six months of opening
• Provide, maintain, and support teachers in an environment where children may grow mentally, physically, socially and intellectually. Along with assisting teachers with professional growth.
• Participate and support safety, customer service, professionalism, curriculum and vision of the center.
• Participate and assist in the coordination of marketing and special events including staff meetings, parent meetings, open houses, school events
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience working with NC FAST system
• Conduct training for Teachers according to company standards.
• Assist Teachers in accessing the company's online training portal.
• Assist Teachers in classroom management and curriculum implementation.
• Experiences in managing a budget in compliance with owner expectations and home office guidelines for the company.
• Manages staff according to the needs of the center and within North Carolina guidelines, including overtime hours, training hours, the number of employees needed, and new employee training.
• Assist with goal setting and treatment plans for children and families with developmental delays.
• Work closely with outside agencies such as Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapist. Along with Behavioral Specialist to assist the children and Teachers in the centers.
• Maintain a productive and respectful relationship with children and families of diverse backgrounds.
• Obtained Early Educator Certification Level 12 with Professional Development Endorsement
- Curriculum Director at The Learning Experience
- Co-Director at CHILDREN'S LIGHTHOUSE
- Lead Infant Teacher at Creative Schools
- Lead Infant Teacher at Scarborough Nursery School
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Educational Management
- Bachelor's - Family and Consumer Science, Child Development and Family Relations
● Provided instructional coaching and evaluated teachers.
● Handled opening and closing duties.
● Processed tuition payments.
● Approved all written communications from teachers to parents.
● Assisted in recruiting parents as well as give tours.
● Created and managed daily break schedule and monthly teacher calendars.
● Ordered, organized and distributed curriculum.
● Purchased instructional materials through vendors as well as maintaining stock and organizing teacher resources room.
● Coordinated field trips and school wide events.
● Performed classroom teaching duties during absence of regular teacher.
- Curriculum Director at The Primrose School of Richardson
- New Client Manager at Paul Mitchell
- Teacher at Carrollton Farmers Branch I.S.D
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts - Fine Arts
- - New Client Manager