At Marketplace Creative School, I was initially hired as the lead teacher in the 2/3's classroom. I was responsible for utilizing the Creative Curriculum, developmentally appropriate practices, and Conscious Discipline to ensure the safety and educational and social enrichment of early preschoolers. I was later promoted, and became the curriculum specialist at MPCS. As the curriculum specialist I provided mentoring, coaching and support in the areas of lesson planning, curriculum, classroom management and positive behavior support. I continuously worked with the primary assistant director and our school’s director to lead the school in offering quality care to young children.
• Utilize excellent communication skills
• Productively use ProCare Software to process payments, track staff and student attendance, and more
• Maintained a positive attitude & passion for making a difference in the lives of children
• Display an understanding of ITERS/ECERS/SACERS, NAEYC, Conscious Discipline and the Creative Curriculum
• The ability to assist teachers with conducting Brigance Assessments
- Curriculum Specialist at Marketplace Creative School
- Lead Teacher at Arether's Little M&M's Childcare
- On-Call/ Part-Time Nanny at Nanny
- Head Teacher at Preschool of America
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- AS - Early Childhood Education
- BA - English Education
School Curriculum Specialist - 1 Year Experience - Prepare curriculum for High school electives. - Implemented math and English Curriculum for grades 9th -12th - Implemented Science lab for grades 3rd - 10th Biology and IPC) - Mindfulness Curriculum implemented. - Implemented training for adults and children. (Safety, Mindfulness, Management)
- Curriculum Specialist at Knile Center
- High School Lead Teacher at Knile Center
- Project Manager at Balke and Associates
5 months at this Job
- BA - Management
- AAS - Culinary Arts
Curriculum Specialist/Facilitator Developed the following curriculums based on the needs of the Resource Center. - Basic Grammar Vocabulary Enhancement Skills Class - The Power of Influence - Self-Discovery - Effective Communication Skills Class - Also performed quality control to additional curriculums Wellness Department Clerk: - Created & Coordinated a Variety of Health Base Incentive Programs - Weekly Fitness Assessments
- Curriculum Specialist/Facilitator at SFF Hazelton/Re-entry Resource Center/Wellness Department Clerk:
- Pharmacy Tech. at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Teacher's Aid at Little Angels Family Daycare
5 years at this Job
- Customer Service Rep Certification (Partial) - Customer Service
- Training Certification - Physical Fitness Training
- Associates Degree (Partial) - Childhood Development
The curriculum-instructional specialist : primary concern is the improvement of learning opportunities through the provision of instructional leadership. The supervisor, as the instructional or program specialist, has the role of decision-maker, consultant, and specialist in advising administrators, teachers, and other professional personnel. Responsibilities : Curriculum development, instruction, and staff development. The curriculum-instructional specialist serves as a member of a management/administrative team charged with the responsibility for planning, implementing, and evaluating an educational program relevant to the needs of the student population in a school and/or school system. (Information obtained from program competencies outlined for Institutions of Higher Education program evaluations.)
- Curriculum Specialist at Celerity Educational Group
- Science Educator at EBRPSS
- Science Facilitator(EBRPSS) at Beechwood Superintendents Academy
- Middle/High School Science Teacher at Baton Rouge International School (BRIS)
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M.Ed, (in progress) - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Secondary Ed. Biology & General Science
Program Manager – Health Profession Opportunity Grant/Office of Family Assistance · Spearhead eight live training seminars and 15 virtual webinars, educating 250+ grantees on time and under budget. · Direct recruitment of subject matter experts/presenters while coordinating outreach for training and education opportunities in support of the HHS Administration for Children and Families. · Coordinate logistics including securing venue, equipment and audio-visual requirements. · Created new social media campaign that facilitated communication by sharing best practices and lessons learned among 32 grantee organizations. Senior Curriculum Specialist – Compliance Training Education and Outreach/CMS · Support effective communications with healthcare stakeholders including subject matter experts, course leads, panelists, and facilitators resulting in effective curriculum design and content. · Provide curriculum development support for over 250 speakers and events by articulating the presentation process, proofreading, content review, and offer recommendation of applicable technology that is based on content and audience. · Successfully plan and moderate more than 42 major conferences facilitating logistics, speakers, vendor coordination, etc. Project Manager Internal Training · Design and deliver functional eLearning training solutions in conjunction with the Instructional Systems Designer. o Develop training plan recommendations, module planning documents, and storyboards to outline narrative and content to support the approval process. · Utilize the continuous improvement model to cut on-boarding time in half, from six to three months, and increase employee retention from 60% to 90%.
- Program Manager/Curriculum Specialist at PROVIDER RESOURCES INC
- Project Coordinator at PROVIDER RESOURCES INC
- Teacher at IROQUOIS AND HARBOR CREEK SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator at BETTER BAKED FOODS
7 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Behrend
- Bachelor of Arts - Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing & Management
Dec 26 2013 to Aril 2015 (retired) Air Force Training Curriculum Specialist working directly in publication section under the direct supervision of the Royal Saudi Air Force Director of Aircrew Training (DACT), Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I provide advisory, production and technical assistance for all aircrew training materials in accordance with RSAF directives. I am a key player in the production process of all RSAF training materials used in this countries air crew training for all aircraft. Our current project is the development of the digital RSAF Publications library which will be used by all bases to access the most current and up-to-date training aircrew directives, publications and training curriculum.
- Air Force Training Curriculum Specialist at Aircrew Training (DACT)
- Curriculum Specialist at AL Salam
- Training Manager Air Force Department of Defense at 927th Air Refueling Wing
- Training Specialist at Department of Defense
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master of Science - Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
- - Aerospace Management
on Special Assignment, International Accounts, McGraw-Hill Education Content and Professional Devleopment for STEM curriculum, international implementations
- Curriculum Specialist at McGraw-Hill Education
- Literacy Services Specialist at McGraw-Hill Education
- National Literacy Specialist Grades at McGraw-Hill Education
- South Region Curriculum Specialist preK at 12 Mcgraw-Hill Education
3 years at this Job
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership - Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education - Elementary Education
Responsible for planning the yearly curriculum for twelve classrooms children age (0-5) . Monitoring ,assessing and evaluating teachers, students and classrooms. Teacher staff and parent training .
- Curriculum Specialist at St Albans Enrichment Centet
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at Miami Dade Housing Agency
- Metro Miami Action Plan at Miami Dade County
- Teenage pregnancy cooridinator at Community Action Agency
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- 18 ECE Hours - Early childhood Education
- 9 credits towards masters special education
• Facilitate a classroom with 24 2nd and 3rd grade students.
• Exercise classroom agreements with students daily.
• Communicate daily agenda and program guide to students.
• Interact with students' parents during dismissal time and parent teacher conferences.
• Aid with homework and other assignments.
• Incorporate age-appropriate activities for early finishers of homework time.
• Assisting Curriculum Specialist with age-appropriate curriculum for 2nd and 3rd grade students.
- Program Leader, Assistant Curriculum Specialist at ISANA Achernar Academy Extended Learning
- Event Documentation, Marketing and Social Media Manager at California State University San Marcos
- Office Assistant, Activity Coordinator at Day One Pasadena
- Youth leader at P.U.S.D Learns Program
7 months at this Job
- B.A in Communication - Communication
My Duties include but are not limited to:
• Routinely observes in classrooms using Sheltering Arms classroom observation forms, monthly focus checklists, NAEYC, ITERS, ECERS, OSR and other related curriculum observation checklists.
• Assists teachers in self-evaluation and goal setting; follows up on previous goals.
• Serves as a mentor teacher working in classrooms when there is a teacher shortage or need for technical assistance.
• Models developmentally appropriate practice for teachers in the classrooms.
• Meets regularly as part of the management team to share concerns and progress.
• Conducts lead teacher meetings at least twice a month.
• Assists Center Director in establishing agenda for staff meeting.
• Assists Center Director and Lead Teachers in conducting new teacher orientation.
• Assists Center Director with classroom teacher performance appraisals.
• Checks lesson plans weekly and gives feedback.
• Works one on one with classroom staff.
• Keeps track of educational materials and makes them available to staff as needed (resource books, training manuals, etc.)
• Ensures that resource and supply areas are organized and orderly.
• Checks classroom inventories and assists Center Director in ordering appropriate materials.
• Provides on site staff training for teachers and parents and assists with area and agency training.
• Follows up with teachers who have received training to ensure implementation in the classroom.
• Coordinates development of yearly classroom themes with Lead Teachers.
• Trains staff and monitors developmental assessment data entry.
• Meets regularly with Director of Professional Development to share curriculum concerns and assist in development of curriculum materials necessary for the implementation of the educational program.
• Participates in staff and parent meetings as needed.
• Keeps informed of current information on child development by reading and attending conferences and workshops.
- Curriculum Specialist at Sheltering Arms East Point
- Child Care Assistant II (Lead Teacher) at Atlanta Public Schools
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services
- Associate of Science - Early Childhood Care
- Master's - Teaching