Curriculum Specialist Teacher Support Event Planning Building Support
- Curriculum Specialist at The Goddard School
- GA Pre-K Lead Teacher at Discovery Point
- Lead Teacher at Sheltering Arms
- Lead Teacher at Bright Horizons Family Solutions
4 months at this Job
- Associate - Early Childhood Education
My role as a curriculum specialist is to provide leadership in the area of PreK-12 Science and 2011 to STEM; prescribe techniques and procedures to assure science curriculum is in compliance with Present local and state policies; develop robust curriculum to support differentiated instruction; develop, coordinate, and facilitate quality professional development to ensure the use of best practices in the classrooms; coordinate activities in the division with instructional and administrative services in a manner consistent with Board Policy, standards, and statues of regulatory agencies
- Secondary Science Curriculum Specialist at JUDSON ISD
- CONSULTANT at Classroom
- Science Curriculum Specialist at BROWNSVILLE ISD
- 8th Grade Science Teacher-White Middle School at NorthEast ISD
8 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
The PBE Curriculum Specialist is responsible for supporting student learning in the research and development of curriculum that supports the transformation of the learning environment to Performance Based Education and the vision and mission of the college. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude toward their work, the mission of the institution, continuous learning, collaboration, and providing quality service.
The PBE Curriculum Specialist is responsible for supporting student learning in the research and
development of curriculum that supports the transformation of the learning environment to Performance Based
Education and the vision and mission of the college. The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude toward
their work, the mission of the institution, continuous learning, collaboration, and providing quality service.
- PBE Curriculum Specialist at Texas State Technical College
- Dental Instructor at Dental Assisting
- Dental Lab Assistant at
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Applied Arts and Science - Applied Arts and Science
- Associates of Arts
I mentor teachers with curriculum and assessment of classroom procedures .
I mentor teachers with curriculum and assessment of classroom procedures .
- Curriculum Specialist at Adobe mountain hs
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ms.Ed - Teacher Leadership
Deliver math curriculum services to elementary and middle school math teachers by request from Pearson
- Curriculum Specialist at Highmark
- Teacher at Western School Corporation
- Member of the Technical Staff at Logicon, Inc
- Office Automation System Manager at Electronic Data Systems
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Graduate Studies, Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
Provide support for teachers and help them improve teaching methods and classroom management Perform observations of staff to improve interactions with students and parents Conduct yearly and monthly evaluations of staff Train new employees on proper teaching techniques Ensure implementation of curriculum using research informed methods Communicate behavioral, emotional, and educational development of students to parents
Provide support for teachers and help them improve teaching methods and classroom management
Perform observations of staff to improve interactions with students and parents
Conduct yearly and monthly evaluations of staff
Train new employees on proper teaching techniques
Ensure implementation of curriculum using research informed methods
Communicate behavioral, emotional, and educational development of students to parents
- Curriculum Specialist at Primrose School of Ashburn at Broadlands
- Educational Office Assistant at Oakton Academy
- Substitute Teacher at Fairfax County Public Schools
- Mason Messenger at George Mason University
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Educational Psychology
- Bachelor's - Human Factors and Applied Cognition
• CLASS Teacher-Child Interactions Routinely observes in classroom using Sheltering Arms classroom observation forms, monthly focus checklists, NAEYC, ITERS, ECERS, CLASS, RRFTS and other related curriculum observation checklists.
• Assists teachers in self-evaluation and goal setting, follows up on previous goals.
• Serves as a mentor teacher working in classrooms when there is a teacher shortage or need for technical assistance.
• Models and provides coaching for developmentally appropriate practice for teachers in the classrooms.
• Meets regularly as part of the management team to share concerns and progress.
• Conducts lead teacher meetings at least twice a month.
• Assists Center Director in establishing agenda for staff meeting.
• Assists Center Director and Lead Teachers in conducting new teacher orientation.
• Assists Center Director with classroom teacher performance appraisals.
• Checks lesson plans weekly and gives feedback and approval.
• Works one-on-one with classroom staff to foster continued professional growth and development.
• Keeps track of educational materials and makes them available to staff as needed (resource books, training manuals, etc.)
• Ensures that resource and supply areas are organized and orderly.
• Checks classroom inventories and assists Center Director in ordering appropriate materials.
• Provides on site staff training for teachers and parents and assists with area and agency training.
• Follows up with teachers who have received training to ensure implementation in the classroom.
• Trains staff on and monitors developmental assessment data entry and use in weekly lesson plans.
• Meets regularly with Director of Curriculum and Instruction to share curriculum concerns and assist in development of curriculum materials necessary for the implementation of the educational program.
• Participates in staff and parent meetings, as needed.
• Keeps informed of current information on child development by reading and attending conferences and workshops.
• Learning Environments arrangements/development.
• Curriculum Implementation.
• Child Assessment.
• Classroom Management.
• Hourly Counts, Playground Health and Safety Checklist and Ratio.
• Meeting All Children's Needs.
• Working with Families to enhancing quality care.
• Professional Growth and Collaboration.
• Policies and Procedures based on NAEYC, The Department of Early Childhood and Learning (DECAL) Head Start and State Regulations
• Created Lesson Plans using Creative Curriculum and Teacher Strategies.
• Maintain Active Supervision.
- Curriculum Specialist at Sheltering Arms Learning Center, East Lake Center
- Georgia Pre-K Lead Teacher/Georgia Pre K Coordinator at Sheltering Arms Early Education Center, East Lake Center
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Sheltering Arms Early Education Center, East Lake Center
- Lead Teacher/ Infant & Toddler at Sheltering Arms Early Learn Center, East Lake
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Early Childhood Education
- Associate in Arts - Early Childhood Education
- Diploma - Child Development
Chemistry with National Curriculum Development Centre (NCDC)
- Curriculum Specialist at
- Curriculum Specialist at National Curriculum Development Centre
- Lecturer of Chemistry at Busitema University
- Part-time Lecturer of Chemistry at Kyambogo University
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- M.Sc. - Chemistry
- - Chemistry & Biology
Curriculum Specialist/Facilitator Developed the following curriculums based on the needs of the Resource Center. - Basic Grammar Vocabulary Enhancement Skills Class - The Power of Influence - Self-Discovery - Effective Communication Skills Class - Also performed quality control to additional curriculums Wellness Department Clerk: - Created & Coordinated a Variety of Health Base Incentive Programs - Weekly Fitness Assessments
Developed the following curriculums based on the needs of the Resource Center.
- Basic Grammar Vocabulary Enhancement Skills Class
- The Power of Influence
- Effective Communication Skills Class
- Also performed quality control to additional curriculums
Wellness Department Clerk:
- Created & Coordinated a Variety of Health Base Incentive Programs
- Weekly Fitness Assessments
- Curriculum Specialist/Facilitator at SFF Hazelton/Re-entry Resource Center/Wellness Department Clerk:
- Pharmacy Tech. at Walgreens Pharmacy
- Teacher's Aid at Little Angels Family Daycare
5 years at this Job
- Customer Service Rep Certification (Partial) - Customer Service
- Training Certification - Physical Fitness Training
- Associates Degree(50college hrs) - Childhood Development
Coordinate planning, designing, and development of course content.
• Develop content that meet accreditation standards.
• Collaborate with other team members to seek out and design work for students.
• Review course content and make recommendations regarding revisions.
• Identify and review externally produced content and resources.
• Research new and innovative curriculum practices
• Meet professional obligations through efficient work habits such as, meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others. Student Services Support Specialist: Alabama Fire College, Tuscaloosa, AL (November-Present)
• Register Students.
• Counsel/Advise students on courses and career paths.
• Develop and maintain contacts with prospective students, Fire and EMS Departments.
• Write and implement new policy/procedures.
• Invoice and submit purchase order request for tuition.
• Respond to inquiries from prospective students and/or their parents regarding services provided through Student Services.
• Give campus tours to prospective students and their parents.
• Completes administrative support tasks including, but not limited to, maintaining and updating information related to student services; process paperwork related to student registration and scheduling of classes; file and scan in student records; ongoing communication via emails, and phone calls.
• Work collaboratively with other units, across the College to understand processes, systems, and services and to resolve student issues.
• Works as a team member to assist with other duties when necessary, such as presentations to and interviews for potential new students and parents, work on special projects like annual Fire Chief's Conference and Fire College Weekend, Sit on interview committees, organize morale building monthly staff events, with registration to assist with field and distance delivery courses, and work closely with the book store to ensure that the inventory is in when the new semester begins.
• Maintain confidentiality within the student services unit and the college. Assessor: AIDT, Vance AL (January- Present)
• Conduct Orientation Classes.
• Proctor Online Assessments.
• Monitor trainees' activities in the classroom and their workstations.
• Evaluate trainees' on their performance according to observation manually and by IPAD.
• Complete observation forms according to standards and procedures.
• Report any workstation or classroom issues to supervisor.
• Coordinate activities of the program with supervisor.
• Maintain time management of the classroom and workstations in my area.
• Train the trainees' on the different aspects of the job in the classroom and workstations.
• Complete assessment paperwork, update spreadsheets, and schedule applicants via phone.
• Maintain filing records.
• Maintain inventory.
- Curriculum Specialist at Alabama Fire College
- Lead Assessor at Evans Mahon Inc
- Case Manager at Evans Mahon Inc
- Research Specialist at University of Alabama at Birmingham
10 months at this Job
- Education Specialist
- Master's - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
- Associate's - Pre-Law