- Curriculum Writer at Preschool STEAM
- Circulation Clerk at Dallas County Community College
- Educator at Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Teacher - STEAM Lab at DeSoto ISD, Amber Terrace Discovery & Design Early Childhood Academy
3 months at this Job
- B.A. - Interdisciplinary Studies
2019 - Present Dedicated to educating young girls about male-dominated careers through education, curriculum, and experience.
• Prior positions include Curriculum Writer in 2018 and STEM Crew Program Leader in B.S. Teaching and Learning
- Curriculum Writer at
- at Jade Creative Company
- PROGRAM LEADER at Lamar University
- FREELANCE CONTENT MARKETING & BRAND DESIGN at Summa Cum Laude
7 months at this Job
Trainer/Curriculum Writer – promoted to Public Education Specialist IV Serve as State-wide trainer on behalf of the Office of AIDS.
• Co-authored curricula and developed training programs utilizing multiple modalities: classroom, eLearning and blended learning.
• Created training programs through contracts with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; designed programs for the Capacity Building Assistance Provider Network.
• Facilitate training sessions, ensuring that there is high engagement with the individuals attending and that the information presented is retained.
• Improve training programs including updating training materials and training content.
• Actively participate in the development of new trainings or procedures.
• Successfully deliver on all action items by the intended deadline.
• Work with department stakeholders to align with their training goals, and ensure that trainings are facilitated to their needs and standards.
• Identify and propose improvements and innovation to current training programs.
• Ability to adapt content and conversations to meet the needs of various audiences.
• Proven experience delivering highly engaging, high impact training for various audiences.
Trainer/Curriculum Writer – promoted to Public Education Specialist IV
Serve as State-wide trainer on behalf of the Office of AIDS.
- Trainer/Curriculum Writer at Office of AIDS
- Training Manager at AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
- Training Coordinator at AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
- HIV Test Counselor at AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - COMMUNICATIONS
2012-Current Provide Community Based Trainings and workshops on Alzheimers, Autism, Sexual Violence Prevention and Natural and Healing. Natural Health Blogger and Author of two self published books. a. Curriculum Writer and Trainer b. B.A. Antioch University Seattle, Counseling/ Multi Cultural Communication, Counseling Professional Seattle Mental Health, Group Health Community Health Networks, Gentiva Rehab w/o Walls. Energy Healer, Medical Intuitive, Certificate, Colorworks Certified Healer Member of SEIU 775, Allied Healthcare Professionals c. I utilize natural alternative healing methods. I started Rose Quartz Counseling and Consulting in 2014. I practice a variety healing modalities including energy healing, healing touch therapies, movement therapy, and guided meditation. 2004-2011 Current- Completion of community based grant funded projects Grant Portfolio Available please request includes Grantwriter festivals at Seattle Center and other community based cultural events as well as event marketing and publicity. Social Services Experience
- Curriculum Writer and Trainer at Rose Quartz Natural Health and Healing
- Lab Courier at STAT DELIVERY
- Life Enrichment Specialist at My New Friend Seattle
- Clinical Case Manager at Sound Mental Health Seattle WA
7 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA degree - Medical
Conceptualize, write, and line-edit original scripts for video-based curriculum, including lines for actor and instructions for on-screen action, teaching digital and life skills to students from middle school to adult learners
● Create website structure, add appropriate materials, and test links for each lesson pre-launch using Google's internal content management system
● Work with production team to review all videos filmed for each lesson; provide extensive feedback on logic, flow, and quality
- Curriculum Writer at Google's Applied Digital Skills
- Adjunct Instructor at Fisher Online
- Senior Editor at TeacherVision.com
- Editor/Web Content Specialist at TeacherVision.com & Infoplease.com
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Professional Writing - (MPW), magna
- Bachelor of Arts - English
Follow standards to write science courses maintain knowledge of up to date practices in education follow strict deadlines to finish curriculum maintain spreadsheets meticulously
Follow standards to write science courses
maintain knowledge of up to date practices in education
follow strict deadlines to finish curriculum
maintain spreadsheets meticulously
- Science Curriculum Writer at Lincoln Learning Solutions
- Special Education Liaison at Lincoln Learning Solutions
- Online teacher facilitator at Lincoln Learning Solutions
- Training Specialist at US Investigation Services
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Special Education
- B.S. - Education
Writing and revising 7th and 8th grade Mathematics curriculum for the school district. Ensure that the district academic standards are aligned with the State of Texas academic readiness/supporting standards.
- CURRICULUM WRITER, MATHEMATICS at FORT BEND INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
- MATH TEACHER, 6TH & 8TH GRADE at MISSOURI CITY MIDDLE SCHOOL, FORT BEND ISD
- ESL-MATH/SCIENCE/SOCIAL STUDIES TEACHER at BUDEWIG INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL, ALIEF ISD
- ESL-Science/Social Studies Teacher at BRAEBURN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL, Houston ISD
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Ed.D - Educational Leadership/ Curriculum & Instruction
- Master's - Curriculum & Instruction
- BBA - General Business
- Curriculum Writer at A Pass Educational Group, LLC
- Curriculum Consultant at Nasco
- Assessment Question Creator and Editor at Texas Teachers of Tomorrow
- Curriculum Writer and editor at Shmoop University
3 years at this Job
- Masters of Curriculum and Instruction - Curriculum and Instruction
- Bachelor of Science - Elementary Education
Responsibilities Include: Developing instructional material, coordinates its implementation with other childcare providers within the company, working with parents and members
- Curriculum Writer at The Wilson Family Y
- Child Watch Service Provider at The Wilson Family Y
- Camp Counselor at The Wilson Family Y
- administrative assistant at The Metro Courier Newspaper
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Information Technology
- License - Real Estate Agent
- High School Diploma
• Developing ways to evaluate curriculum programs
• Addressing accreditation needs of new programs
• Developing leadership curriculum for Workforce Solutions
• Assisting with the development of instructional content based on OSHA standards
• Used the Addie model to create and design content for student use in an online learning environment
• Collaborated with the Subject Matter Expert to align the subject standards
- Evaluator & Curriculum Writer at Virginia Western Community College
- Evaluation Specialist & Curriculum Developer at The Center for Instructional Technology Solutions in Industry and Education
- Assistant Professor at Department of Education, New York Institute of Technology
- Curriculum Developer at Vinnell Arabia
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts - Philosophy