Custodial manager,managing operations while also doing custodial work myself.
- custodial manager at tbarm resort
- Manager at Biglots
- manager at Chicken Express
- Long Haul Truck Driver at PAM Transport
5 months at this Job
In charge of the custodial staff and the cleanliness of the school district
- Custodial Manager at Aramark
- Custodial Manager at
27 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
Clean and manage night shift custodial responsibilities at the award winning Luhrs building in downtown Phoenix.
- Custodial Manager at Proserve
- Janitorial at LA Fitness
- Animal Care Technician at Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA
- Animal Care Associate at DK Advocates
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Audio production
- High school - College Prep
• Oversee the work of custodial staff to maintain an excellent customer experience
• Scheduling staff members
• Payment and payroll processing
• Track inventory and purchase equipment, supplies, and other items essential to operations
• Make sure that machines are working efficiently and that parts are repaired or replaced as necessary.
- Custodial Manager at ARIZONA INTERIOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE
9 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Financial Planning Certificate
15255 Max Leggett Parkway, Hours per week: 40
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
General Manager: Jacqueline Mullins (904-234-3785)
Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
Provides supervision for custodial services at an account/unit to ensure
client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Implements business
practices in order to uphold Company mission and values. Contributes
to account revenue and operating profit contribution through the implementation of services and creation of opportunities for growth.
• Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction in custodial services to ensure account retention.
• Fulfills contractual obligations to the client.
• Plans projects, including defining objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan.
• Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery.
• Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives. Duties:
• Directs daily custodial operations to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
• Ensures housekeeping and custodial service activities are performed according to standards and contractual requirements.
• Probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
• Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
• Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
• Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations, as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. quality assurance, safety, operations, personnel).
• Establishes a safe work environment for employees by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
• Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
• Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and making adjustments when necessary.
- Environmental Services / Custodial Manager at Sodexo USA / University of Florida Health North
- Bridges Café Retail Manager at Baptist Medical Center
- Bridges Café Supervisor at Baptist Medical Center
- Assistant Healthcare Clinic Manager at North Florida Pulmonary Associates
11 months at this Job
- - English and Arabic
* Plans, coordinates, directs and inspect the work of employees emgaged in custodial services to ensure clean, orderly and attractive conditions of the faclilities. * Conducts formal and informal inspections, evaluates physical condition of facilities and completes weekly inspections reports to clients. * Submits recommendation to management for painting, repairs, relocation of equipment, reallocation of space and purchases of new equipment. * Reviews employee performance evaluation recommendations from subordinate supervisory personnel and/or may prepare and perform employee performance evaluations.
- Custodial Manager at Facilities Performance Group
- Operations Supervisor at Geodis
- District Assistant Manager at Wendy's
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronics
• managing 60+ DC 37 staff members during evening and weekends shifts
• Assigns and oversees custodial duties and responsibilities necessary to maintain overall cleanliness of Museum
• Provides knowledge and additional methods of inspection and documentation related to the continued cleanliness of Museum
• Provides initial training and continuing education to all staff on best practices pertaining to the use of cleaning products & equipment , OSHA safety requirements and enforcing recycling polices
• Coordinates with Department Managers in regards to Daily programs; Carpet care, Floor care, Office care
• Coaches staff on good time management and provides additional feedback for completion of deadlines
• Knowledge of how operate and perform minor maintenance repairs on all custodial equipment
• Maintains positive relationships with all vendors while managing daily supplies and equipment
• Handles staff scheduling, booking and approvals for annual leave and sick time
• Conducting injury and disciplinary reports, meeting with union Reps and Mag’s to problem solve issues
• Manage cleaning staff for high profile events, fulfilling all expectations of in-house event planners and outside vendors related to the Museums cleanliness
- Custodial Manager at American Museum of Natural History
- Director of Marketing and Business Relations at International Pan, Inc.
- Director of Outside Sales, Trainer at Patriot Debt Solutions
- American Debt Management at Mortgage Brokers, & Car Dealerships
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
• Direct responsibility of daily custodial services for 1,200-student middle school.
• Implemented and supervised the summertime work of furniture moving, cleaning, and waxing of school floors in a timely and orderly manner.
• Responsible for training and supervising all staff, maintaining equipment, and ordering supplies.
- Custodial Manager at Portland Public Schools
- Area Manager at IH Services
- Facilities Manager at St. Moritz, Pittsburg, PA
- Area Manager at AmeriKlean
7 months at this Job
Administration Offices Ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner. Adheres to, implements and demonstrates safe work practices and procedures, ensuring compliance with regulatory agencies, maintaining an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition. Successful, highly organized and experienced managing large janitorial crews. Demonstrates and promotes company culture, values and management philosophy with quality leadership in meeting performance plans. Coordinate and monitor work activities and schedules of team employees. Assist in the hiring, on-boarding and training of new employees. Compile written reports (pass down, weekly, or monthly). Perform quality, service, and safety inspections. Excellent interpersonal skills with strong service/quality attitude and achieve effective time management. Work well under pressure and meet established goals and objectives with a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; self-directed. I monitor employees daily for proper use of personal protective equipment supplies, and equipment along with tracking equipment and inventory supplies. I act as the conduit of information for management down and frontline staff up. Provide recommendations for corrective action on areas that need improvement. Maintain detailed records (safety, training, inspections, inventory, maintenance, data collection). Accuracy and attention to detail are my priority goals. Custodial Manager responsible for overseeing all activities within the custodial program including scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, audits, overall inventory / equipment usage, employee performance appraisals, customer relations, over see maintenance and special project work as requested.
- Facilities/Custodial Manager - Winslow School District / High School, Middle School at ARAMARK
- Area Supervisor at Service Master Clean
- Operations Manager at Service Master Clean
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Graphic Arts and Business
- H.S. Diploma
• Scheduling and directing all work orders and assignment for custodial staff
• Conducts performance appraisals and take appropriate corrective action as necessary
• Develops and maintains computerized floor tracking system
• Develops cleaning procedures and train employees proper usage of cleaning solvents
• Develops and maintain preventative maintenance system for cleaning equipment
• Monitors and maintain custodial service annual budget
• Negotiate and manage custodial projects
• Strategic and tactical planning for department
- Custodial Manager at BRCS
- EVS Manager at Control Disease Center
- EVS Custodial Manager at Aramark - Northside Hospital
- Quality Assurance Manager at In-Zone Brands
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- - Certified Training