Accomplished Facility and Custodial Manager with 20yrs of experience maintaining and managing military facilities and offices. Maintained 90% or better on each annual Quality and Safety inspection since 2003.
- Custodial Manager at Fuel Systems
- Facility Custodial Team Member at Fuel Systems
15 years at this Job
- - Air Force
Custodial Manager | New York Times | Dates 1996 - 1998 · Led a team of approximately 20 custodians providing a full range of janitorial services at the New York Times, College Park complex, which consists of over 515,000 square feet of technical office space · Furnished daily reports to upper management on a daily basis with the status of the site · Provided a weekly report of assignments, and special projects completed to upper management · Developed and maintained a weekly cleaning schedule for teams · Planned, directed and managed phases of equipment and machinery maintenance. Lead Sales Manager | Sprint | Dates 1998 - Present · Develops customer relationships to maximize repeated customer visits for sales growth · Acts as a liaison between clients and management by responding to customer inquiries · Applies successful sales and closing techniques to effectively develop strong customer relations · Initiates a variety of customer service strategies, which helps to increase store sales
- Custodial Manager at NY Times
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Studied for two years - Liberal Arts
I currently work as a Custodial Manager inside of a large manufacturing company. I supervise 7 staff. I ensure that all work sites are filled and assigned areas are being properly cleaned. I meet with company management daily in order to ensure every department is worked properly.
- Custodial Manager at Premier Building Services
- Quality Assurance Lead Inspector at Direct Pack
- Substance Abuse Qualified Professional/Case Manager Supervisor at Peer Bridgers/Cherry Hospital
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor - Sociology
- Associate - Human Services Technology/Substance Abuse
1. Custodial Operations Manager working with Custodial personnel, school administrattors, district personnel. 2, Training of custodial personnel on proper techniques of cleaning 3, Assisting school personnel with scheduling and assignments of custodial personnel 4.Writing and Evaluating bids for cleaning supplies for district schools 5 Co-director for operations division of the Florida School Plant Management Association 6.Certfied Master custodial Instructor for the Florida School Plant Management Association
- Custodial Manager at Hillsborough County Public Schools
38 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Clean and manage night shift custodial responsibilities at the award winning Luhrs building in downtown Phoenix.
- Custodial Manager at Proserve
- Janitorial at LA Fitness
- Animal Care Technician at Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA
- Animal Care Associate at DK Advocates
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Audio production
- High school - College Prep
• July 2007 Custodial Team Lead, Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- Custodial Manager at Utah State University
- Custodian/Head Custodian at Utah State University
- security guard at Various Manufacturing
8 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interdisciplinary Studies
• Oversee custodial cleaning activities and provide overall direction for front line employees.
• Review cleaning requests to determine material and labor to complete the project in conjunction with the Facility Director.
• Managed multiple buildings across campus on various shifts. Third shift (approx. 400,000 sq. ft.), second shift (approx. 575,000 sq. ft.) and first shift (approx. 460, 000 sq. ft.).
• Coordinate the activities of employees in custodial operations to utilize staff, materials, and equipment in an effective and efficient manner.
• Tour and inspect the facility to ensure total quality management requirements in custodial and housekeeping operations. Record those results and report them as a part of Key Performance Indicators.
• Responsible for custodial work schedules and the accuracy of the space information in the computerized management systems.
• Responsible for documentation and report writing for the Monthly Joint Review and for the Annual Performance Reviews.
• Communicate with all levels in the organization as well as external vendors and contractors.
• Responsible for special event coordination and set up.
- Custodial Manager at Aramark @ UPENN
- Business Owner at Hunt's Janitorial Services
- Lease Analyst at Hunt's Janitorial Services
- Property Accountant at Brandywine Management
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Computerized Electronic Technician
Manage 150 employees, 47sites over 79 miles radius. Audit and track performance on quality and sanitation. Perform annual evaluations, driving out to each site to do random audits. Maintain open communication with custodians, staff and management. Reporting any malfunction or repairs to structures, machinery, fixtures and custodial equipment. Train on chemical, floor machines, safety and application usage. Prioritize daily coverage, requests and issues that may come up. Problem solve and assist management and co-workers. Preform round survey's,
- Custodial manager at Lake Washington School
- Environmental Services Director at Hallmark Manor
- Director of custodial services at Hallmark Manor
- Housekeeping Supervisor at The Kenny retirement Center
1 year at this Job
- Diploma in Medical Assisting - Medical
Handle custodial duties which consist of vacuuming carpets, trash collection, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors, make sure cleaning supplies are stocked for all shifts. Supervise up to three employees to make sure all daily tasks are handled.
- Custodial Manager at Mahler Enterprises
- Custodial Assistant at Aeroteck
- Cleaning Crew at Marquette University
14 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school - general studys
- diplomay - general studys
- High school - general studys
• Direct responsibility of daily custodial services for 1,200-student middle school.
• Implemented and supervised the summertime work of furniture moving, cleaning, and waxing of school floors in a timely and orderly manner.
• Responsible for training and supervising all staff, maintaining equipment, and ordering supplies.
- Custodial Manager at Portland Public Schools
- Area Manager at IH Services
- Facilities Manager at St. Moritz, Pittsburg, PA
- Area Manager at AmeriKlean
9 months at this Job