Custodial Supervisor to clients who perform cleaning duties at assigned locations.
- Custodial Supervisor at TCRC
- Custodian at Ms. D's Pets
- Custodian at Peoria County Health Dept
- Custodian at Mt Hawley Vet
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Art
- Dipolma - General
I am currently a Custodial Supervisor at Wayne State University. I have been a custodian/supervisor for the past 28 years.
- Custodial Supervisor at Wayne State University
- Custodial Supervisor at JVS Detroit
27 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
I supervise a custodial crew.
- Custodial Supervisor at BYU Custodial
- Janitorial Worker at Utah State University
- Walmart Asociate at
- Janitor at Nebo School District
1 month at this Job
Custodial Supervisor - Facilities Management * Scheduled, managed and maintained documentation of all maintenance tasks and projects * Supervised custodial staff assignments and special projects * Completed time logs and timesheets * Responsible for overseeing scheduled mall events
- Custodial Supervisor- Facilities Management at The Mall at Robinson, Global Management Solutions, Inc
- ABM, Greater Pittsburgh International Airport Housekeeping Supervisor at Complete Logs at control center
- Liaison between line staff and management at University of Pittsburgh
- Account Associate at Pitney Bowes
4 months at this Job
- - Real Estate
- - Bible History, Pastoral Studies SPECIAL TRAINING
As a custodial supervisor my job is to make sure the inmates clean all the rooms properly, make sure everyone is safe and all equipment is accounted for, Typical Tasks Sweeps, scrubs, mops, spots, and waxes floors; vacuums rugs and carpets; cleans, dusts, and polishes cabinets, furniture, and woodwork; empties and cleans waste receptacles; cleans stairways, escalators, elevators, hallways, restrooms, offices, and lobbies; cleans ceilings, walls, window shades, light fixtures, interior glass partitions, and venetian blinds; assists in moving and arranging furniture and equipment as required; polishes metal work; turns out lights and locks doors and windows; refills lavatory supply dispensers; replaces light globes and tubes; operates scrubbers, buffers, waxers, and other equipment and machinery; and as required, operates a freight or passenger elevator. In smaller, outlying offices and buildings, as incidental assignments, washes windows, washes automotive equipment, maintains ornamental plantings in and around buildings and parking areas, maintains parking areas, and cleans sidewalks. Gives experienced guidance to Service Assistants (Custodian), inmates, wards, residents, or patients in the performance of routine janitorial tasks; maintains order and supervises the conduct of persons committed to the Departments of Corrections and the Youth Authority; prevents escapes and injury by these persons to themselves or others or to property; maintains security of working areas and work materials; and inspects premises and searches inmates, wards, residents, or patients for contraband, such as weapons or illegal drugs.
- custodial supervisor at Folsom State Prison
- overnight stocker at WALMART/neighborhood market
- inventory/merchandising/LP at best buy
- Banquet houseman at Red Lion Hotels
1 year, 6 months at this Job
• Assists with administrative tasks involving custodial personnel and facilities as directed by the Facilities Supervisor.
• Coordinates, assigns and inspects the work of assigned custodial staff, including regular review and revisions of custodial task assignment sheets. Provides guidance and training as needed. Submits reports to the Facilities Supervisor.
• Coordinates regular and substitute custodial staff coverage.
• Develops and implements custodial cleaning procedures, routines and training as necessary. Assesses efficiency of department cleaning procedures and institutes new or revised procedures to increase efficiency, effectiveness, safety and best customer service practices.
• Appropriately maintains and secures confidential records and inquiries.
• Serves on interview selection team of custodial personnel and schedules interviews of applicants.
• Facilitates monthly head custodian meetings, including drafting agendas. Facilitates site safety meetings as needed.
• Performs special projects as assigned by the Facilities Supervisor.
• Complies with applicable District, state, local and federal laws, rules and regulations.
• Coordinates and arranges for equipment repairs as necessary for bleachers, basketball backboards/hoops, auditorium equipment, commercial washers/dryers and specialty high school equipment. Performs routine safety checks and preventative maintenance of this equipment. Cross trains MCIII custodians in these duties.
• Develops summer cleaning programs, schedules cleaning teams and tracks work progress.
• Assists as needed with the scheduling of custodial personnel for summer staff moves
- Custodial Supervisor at Educational Service District
- Lead custodian at Educational Service District
- Custodian at Amphitheatre Public Schools
- Custodian at Tucson Unified School District
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Theology - Theology
- - theology
APS Facility Maintenance/ memphis tn /(901) 797-8988 Position/Duties: Custodial Supervisor - Responsible for overall upkeep of school building which included daily work assignment for employees to combat problem areas. Work closely with area manager, documenting and reporting all maintenance issues Inventory control, tracking, and ordering Daily and nightly code in/out alarm system Clean offices, restrooms, classrooms and all other staff areas
- Custodial Supervisor at APS Facility Maintenance
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Working For Independent School Dist. for the last 22 years as their Supervisor of Custodial affairs has been very rewarding. My position enabled me to work with all schools and staff to include my custodians, office personnel, and Principals.I worked very closely with Athletic Directors in both Junior Highs and the Lewiston Senior High, making sure all custodial needs were properly taken care of at sporting events. My duties also included taking care of all the district locks, to include setting up new lock cylinders to cutting new keys as needed, keeping records of all the door lock combinations through out the Dist. The painting of all Dist. buildings was also part of my responsibilities. Complete records of all colors used both inside and out were kept in a master file in my office. My custodial staff consisting of 34 full time and between 6 to 10 substitutes took care of the Dist. needs under my direction. I had the pleasure of receiving many compliments about the cleanliness of our schools from District employees as well as outside patrons of the District.
- Custodial Supervisor at Independent School Dist. #1
- Territory Sales Representative at Custodial Supply Co.
16 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associate - Associate of Science Degree
- High school - General
- High school - General
As the night custodial supervisor I am responsible for a crew of 4. And the cleanliness of the 2 main locations on our campus. With special projects from time to time in our other buildings in the city. My crew and I perform all manners of detail and general cleaning of all floors, carpets, bathrooms, offices, meeting rooms, windows and warehouse area. I am responsible for all the ordering of custodial supplies, night crew schedule, training(which includes instruction to day crew). I'm in the process of creating a video training session for the day crew who are mostly folks with developmental disabilities. My specialties are in stripping and waxing, and carpet extraction, encapsulation, restoration. I also do our preventative maintenance on all our equipment from vacuums to floor scrubbers and auto scrubbers. I am involved in the initial interviewing process and send My recommendations to my assistant facility director. My responsibilities also include customer service with our outside vendors(wet mops,dust mops, floor equipment, vacuums), employees, consumers, management and board members. We have a lot of meetings, walk thru's, special events, fund raisers, that we usually find out about last minute and my crew and I are ALWAYS receive great reviews.
- Night Custodial Supervisor at Liberty Enterprises
- Delivery Person at The Amsterdam Recorder
- Sales Representative at combined life ins of ny
- backline supervisor at Hardee's
21 years, 2 months at this Job
• As a custodial supervisor, I was responsible for all custodial staff and driver cleaners in 15 locations. Interviewed and hired new custodians, trained new and existing employees, planned, assigned and directed their work. Also counseled and disciplined employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Inspected buildings to ensure quality of maintenance and cleaning, continually evaluated cleaning program to create efficiencies and improvements.
• Met with vendors to evaluate new products and equipment and made recommendations for purchases of new products and equipment while maintaining inventory of supplies.
- CUSTODIAL SUPERVISOR AND HEAD CUSTODIAN at WAPPINGERS CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
- CERTIFIED PEST CONTROL TECHNICIAN at ABILINE PEST CONTROL
- SUPERVISOR at SAMCO FLOOR CARE
- WORKING FOREMAN at KING INDUSTRIAL MAINTENANCE
30 years, 2 months at this Job
- - SUPERVISORY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
- - BASIC ELECTRONICS