As a Customer Account Manager (CAM) my duties include speaking with active Comcast businesses regarding services and products. Including change of service, promotions and upgrades
- Customer Account Manager at Comcast Business
- Coordinating Marketing Video Editor-Intern at ESPN
- General Manager at Preservation Rehab
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Business Marketing and Management - Business Marketing and Management
Customer account manager, counsel customers on making on time payments, collections, deliveries, customer service, and sales
- Customer Account Manager at Aaron’s (Howard Rents) F619
- General Manager at A Plus Rentals
- Letter Carrier at United States Postal Service
- Maintenance at United States Postal Service
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Started as a Manager in Training - contact with customers in person and by phone, processing sales of goods, processing paperwork, delivery and return of merchandise, operation of company vehicle. Promoted to Customer Account Manager June 2018 - in addition to above duties I was secondary in charge of store with 7 employees, direct supervisor to 2 employees, responsible for opening and/or closing of the store, in charge of daily deposits to the bank and any other duties assigned to me.
- Customer Account Manager at Aarons
- Customer Service Rep./Cashier/Laborer at Wiso's Crabs & Seafood
- Manager/Cashier/Stockperson at Middletown Liquors
- Supervisor/Auto Detailer at Scrub-a-Dub 2 Auto Detailing
1 year at this Job
- Construction Training Certificate - Construction
- GED - Academic Studies
As a Customer Account Manager at Austin Hose, I was responsible for order management
quoting, invoicing, and delivering goods. Learning and understanding the vast catalogue of products offered was a crucial part of my role which took years of dedication and commitment to achieve. Always maintaining a professional, clean and joyous stature, I'd build customer relations through calls, emails and face to face encounters. The following is a list of Self-motivated qualities and responsibilities equally important to my title.
● Managed a portfolio of 50+ accounts that generated over $100,000 in sales per month.
● Answered an average of 20-25 customer calls and 10-15 emails daily.
● Coordinate and manage industrial and hydraulic production.
● Determined needs, delivered solutions and overcame objections through consultative selling skills.
● Collected information on sales and service issues to provide effective resolutions.
● Emphasized product features based on analysis of customers' needs.
● Maintained friendly and professional customer interactions at all times.
● Developed and deepened customer relationships to drive revenue growth.
● Created and updated customer accounts with relevant information.
● Applied mathematical skills to calculating amounts, negotiating prices and setting up contracts.
● Set up new accounts, established customer credit, and set up payment methods.
● Wrote sales contracts for orders obtained and submitted orders for processing.
● Answered customers' questions regarding products, prices and availability.
● Prioritized daily workflows, including all inbound calls, quotes and sales-related inquiries.
- Customer Account Manager at Austin Hose
- Team Leader at Peter Piper Pizza Inc
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
I started Aaron's in June 2013 as a Customer Service Representative. As a CSR I was responsible for maintaining administrative organization, customer files, and processing customer transactions. When eligible for a promotion in November 2015, I was promoted to the Sales Manager position where I managed the sales and marketing function in an Aaron's store. Major emphasis on telephone and in-store sales, direct marketing, new customer growth, customer service program and store merchandising. In December 2017 I was promoted to the Customer Account Manager, responsible for managing the Customer Accounts Department, which is responsible for the renewal payment process and achieving company standards. Document all customer promises and update customer information in the store computer system.
- Customer Account Manager at Aaron's
- Office Assistant at Food Lion
5 years, 6 months at this Job
3512 Business Center Drive Chesapeake, Virginia 23323 Phone: 757-351-6571 Position: Customer Account Manager Served as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters. Built and maintained strong, long-lasting client relationships. Ensured the timely creation and successful delivery of documents according to customer needs and objectives. Prepared reports on account status; facilitated the procurement of new purchase orders; generated customer invoices. Issued project specific job orders and worked directly with the warehouse to ensure timely completion and reporting. Assisted with challenging client request or issue escalations as needed. Performed other general office functions.
- Customer Account Manager at American Packing & Crating
- Customer Service at American Packing & Crating
- Tax Preparer (Seasonal) at Jackson Hewitt Tax Services
- Mentor/ Life Skills Coach at Family Preservation Services, Inc
7 months at this Job
During the period of this work experience, As a Project Manager and Customer Account Manager for the Enterprise Service Management Division. I was assigned 3 to 4 Departments within LA County in which I performed various functions for.
ISD is the overall Technology Department that centrally hosts 95% of LA County Department(s) servers, email, applications, desktops etc. This was an initiative by the County Chief Technology Officer which was expected to be a 2 to 5 year transition.
• Customer Account Manager 1. Department of Children and Family Services (12,000 employees ) 2. Department of Consumer and Business Affairs (350 employees) 3. Department of Auditor Controller (1,200 employees).
• Project Manager- Performed various enterprise level projects with durations 3 months - 24 months including 1. Enterprise-wide 0365 migration from Exchange servers. (Ongoing with 40,000 migrated) 2. Enterprise Wide Public Folder Migration to Sharepoint Online (duration 2 years) 3. Managed Print Services for Department of Children and Family Services (2 years) 4. Multiple Department-Wide migrations of desktops and Network devices from one Domain to another for Centralization purposes. Over 7 Departments migrated totaling over 20,000 desktops and network devices migrated. 5. Opened Various Offices as Project Manager which included the "Zev Building", The Zev Yaroslavsky Family Support Center, named after the former Los Angeles County supervisor who proposed the idea for the facility 15 years ago, houses seven county departments under one roof as a kind of one-stop shop. More than 1,000 county employees from the departments of Children and Family Services, Mental Health, Probation and Public Social Services.
• Direct Point of Contact for Department IT Managers to resolve any outstanding Incidents or Service Requests that need escalating or may turn into a high priority project.
• Plan, facilitate, document and communicate all directives, tasks and results utilizing tools such as Project 2016, Project Online and 0365 Products.
• PgMO Lead on development and adoption of Project 2016 and Project Online for organization while meeting organizational goals.
• Created and led ISD Sharepoint Online Governance Committee. Reviewed and Approved all departments Use Cases subject to meet Governance Committees usage policies and security.
• Technical Advisor to the County Wide Sharepoint Online Governance Committee which included CIOs/DISO from every Major Departments in LA County.
• Facilitated thousands of meetings between vendors, stakeholders and technical leads.
• Created and led in the development of enterprise level Managed Print Services (MPS) which will be sold as a service to multiple Departments. Utilizing agnostic systems that can perform on any model printers in the enterprise.
• Developed the Desktop Technology for the first County Wide InterAgency Building.
- Project Manager/Customer Account Manager at Los Angeles County ISD (Internal Services Department)
- Technical Support Supervisor at Los Angeles County ISD (Internal Services Department)
- Information Systems Support Analyst II at LA County DCFS (Department of Children and Family Services)
6 years, 7 months at this Job
Responsible for maintaining multiple customer accounts and there on time payments, managing and training a CAA (Customer Account Assistant), updating daily goal boards, answering phones and questions regarding sales and accounts, data input into customer accounts, managing reports, helping with deliveries both scheduling and delivering. Field visiting, streets and trips trained for effective optimization of routing, customer education on accounts and coaching of how to effectively renew agreements on time. I also won 2 Best of the Best CAM awards, and coming close to getting the award again multiple times. Also held MT and Sales Manager titles while employed here as MT I had similar task as my current position. As SM I had goal boards to maintain as well as being the face of Aarons to all customers who entered the store was responsible for maintain the sales floor, pricing merchandise, handling service and repairs, scheduling deliveries, maintain and delegating daily duties to 2 PT's, scheduling and routing daily deliveries, I was responsible for inventory tracking and labeling. As SM I almost achieved the Best of the Best SM award a few times aswell.
- Customer Account Manager at
- Direct TV Installer at Multiband
- Electrical Apprentice at JATC Local
- Line Technician at Plastipak Packaging
at this Job
- Certificate - Electrician Apprentice
• Manage the collections process Counsel customers to gain timely lease/merchandise renewals, achieve monthly account goals Review and close lease agreements with customers, and hold daily strategy meetings with all members of the team.
• Acting as a key holder, Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, and manage a team of 5 employees’ in the absence of the store manager.
• Prepare nightly deposit, open and Close the store, Inventory Count, manage the collections department, receive inventory and control inventory, and maintain a clean and orderly Collection department office area.
• Conduct orientation for new hires, hire and train new employees, collect payments from delinquent accounts, and send invoices to customers.
- Customer Account Manager at Aaron's Sales and Lease Ownership
- Admissions Recruiter at Vista College
- Laborer Foreman at Bechtel Construction
- Administrative Assistant at Monterey Mushrooms Inc.
11 months at this Job
- AAS - Business Management
- Certificate - Real Estate
Personally support every customer to Own it. Manage the collections process Counsel customers to gain timely lease/merchandise renewals Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customer signatures on lease agreements Contact customers who have not renewed merchandise agreements Monitor customer payment history and habits and make recommendations to support the customer to ownership Customer Care and Service Maintain customer contact over the phone and through home visits Update customer information and maintain accuracy Store Operations Achieve monthly account goals Review and close lease agreements with customers Act as key holder as necessary Other duties Facilitate returns in collaboration with store manager Clean and certify merchandise in the cleaning station for all merchandise personally returned Additional responsibilities as assigned by manag
- Customer Account Manager at Aarons sales lease
- Manager Trainee at Aarons
- Caregiver at Independent
- Manager at Quickdrop impounding, towing, and recovery
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of science - Business Management