I am current a customer account services specialist Team lead. We use iCare and CSM. We perform daily task of working with escalations and duties to retain customers. I have also handled many duties in the support role for a team of agents including quality assurance and coaching.
- Customer Account Specialist at Conduent
- Cashier/Customer Service/Freight Crew at Mar Val Emporium
- Server/Busser at Mar Val Emporium
2 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
1. Serves as the senior Customer Account Specialist within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Cell or Segment support team which includes: training, overseeing workload and briefing internal/external customers. 2. Serves as the primary customer facing point of contact for the Order Fulfillment process. 3. Works with customers to identify their needs, manually process sales or credit orders, works with Procurement to ensure the sales orders are sourced correctly, resolves billing issues, and solves or coordinates the timely resolution of problems (including through Service Tickets and other means). 4. Analyzes and makes business decisions based on information contained in reports and metrics provided by subordinate team members and, in conjunction with the CRM Cell Lead, develops operational changes to improve customer service/satisfaction. 5. Maintains program and administrative reference materials, project files and relevant background documents and makes available policies, procedures and written instructions from the supervisor; maintains current knowledge to answer questions from team members on procedures, policies, directives, as well as various other objectives; performs other duties as defined.
- Customer Account Specialist at U.S Army/Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Senior Supply Sergeant at U.S. Army
6 months at this Job
- AA - Supply Chain Management
- High school
Serving as a Customer Account Specialist ✓ Serves as the primary customer facing point of contact for the Order Fulfillment process ✓ Works with the customer in identifying their needs, solving or coordinating timely resolution of customer orders/support problems ✓ Works through organizational groups to resolve the status of an item and provide emergency customer support ✓ Analyzes and makes business decisions based on information contained in reports and metrics and assists in developing operational changes to improve customer service/satisfaction ✓ Serves as an active participant in customer outreach initiatives to assess customer satisfaction and inform customers of new DLA capabilities
- Customer account specialist at Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Supply Technician at Defense Logistics Agency Richmond
- Police Officer at Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
- Correctional Officer at Powhatan Correctional Center
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor Degree in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Degree Requirements
Customer Service Specialist: Handle all incoming and outbound customer communication via telephone and email while meeting the monthly metrics expected. Assist with billing and troubleshooting concerns or questions and handle all interactions from the point of sale to retention. Peer coach/mentor: Provided individual / group evaluations and feedback both verbally and through the use of one note. Constructed and directed team meetings and side by side call reviews of new hires .I am Very proficient in Microsoft word, Microsoft excel and Microsoft one note. I handle supervisor escalation calls as needed by the call center during periods where supervisors are unavailable, a.m escalations for sooner appointments & work closely with other departments in different states to resolve customer's issues. Scheduling of customers appointments within their account or local dispatching system .
- Customer Account Specialist at COMCAST
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Pathway to Living LLC (Supportive Living Facility)
- Telephone interviewer at TeleSight Inc
- Guest Service Agent at Target
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical billing and coding
- Some college coursework - Business management
- High school Diploma - Graphic communications
• Manage a team of 9 Customer Account Specialists that have both National and Relationship account portfolios.
• Manage escalations with in GBS and partner with Account Teams to bring resolution on disputes.
• Maintain and present receivable reports for the GBS Director and VP as well as Finance.
• Collaborate across teams which includes but not limited to the billing and sales, to share information and coordinate on new ideas to help resolve invoice issues and streamline for future billings.
- Customer Account Specialist Supervisor at Diebold Nixdorf, Inc
- Customer Account Specialist I & II at Diebold, Inc. Global Business Services
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• Processed an average of 40 orders a day including RGO/RMS's and repair requests
• Provided information to customers/vendors with respects to pricing, availability and alterations
• Supported all inquiries from Spanish speaking customers/vendors
• Filed and organized orders in order to streamline the ease of locating past purchases and documentation
• Account Manager for Nest Bedding which is one of the companies 3 main accounts
• Processed orders through EDI
• Created customer profiles online
• Partnered and supported the sales team
• Set delivery appointments for major accounts
• Created driver logs daily for all delivery routes
- Customer Account Specialist at Diamond Mattress Co
- Customer Service Representative/Front Office Organizer at Monique Lhuillier Inc
- Service Coordinator/Customer Service Representative at Southwestern Industries
- DENTIST at 1-800 DENTIST
9 months at this Job
- A.A. - English
Manage customer orders through the business ERP system an expert on customer portals and the use of ERP system regarding order administration. Process and management of customer request including but not limiting to purchase orders, quotes, RMAs and import documentation. Develops comprehensive customer related analysis to support the organization in meeting its strategic customer service objectives. Analyzes information, generates departmental reports and responsible for meeting performance against key performance indicators. Resolves all escalated customer issues by developing detailed customer relate analysis. Maintain effective communication with customers to ensure timely resolution of open items for all customer service related issues. Utilizes appropriate internal/external systems to organize customer account information. Collaborates and works with various departments to meet customer needs and maintains outstanding customer relations.
- Customer Account Specialist at Precision Engine Controls dba Meggitt Control Systems
- International Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Rivulis Irrigation, Inc
- EDI Account Specialist at Infantino, LLC
- Trade Compliance Specialist at EMD Millipore Corporation
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Accounting
Specializing in account management. Helping United Healthcare members understand their billing, answering questions regarding their benefits and eligibility. Contacting providers and scheduling appointments for doctor visits or transportation to and from said doctor appointments. Floor support assisting all advocates by answering questions that members are having problems finding answers to. Assisting all new advocates navigate through the system when they are fresh out of training to provide the best customer experience they can. Point of contact on the bridge when team leads are in meetings or need to step away for business.
- Customer Account Specialist at Teletech United Health Care
- Imaging Service Representative at Quad Graphics
- Finishing Technician/Dispatcher/Cover Feeder/Flat Cutter Operator at Quad Graphics
- Customer Service Representative at Jonesboro Credit Bureau/ St. Bernard's Business Office
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Business/ Medical Office Administration
- - Business/ Medical Office Administration
• Handle calls from current and potential customers regarding questions, concerns, and issues regarding their product or account.
• Properly identify customer issues and use problem solving techniques to recognize and solve the issue in a timely manner.
- Customer Account Specialist at Escalade Sports
- Territory Sales Manager at Viabella Holdings LLC
- Assistant Store Manager at Sherwin-Williams Corporation
- Management and Sales Associate Intern at Sherwin-Williams Corporation
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration - Marketing and Management Minor
Process all incoming customer requests, vetting client calls for information. Handle and maintain all customer relations via phone, email and in person. Handled daily mail pick up and drop off. Create customer proposals for work requests. Maintain all filing systems and file completed requests, work orders, invoices etc. Handle all fleet vehicle registrations, insurance upkeep and updating logs. Created company logs for fleet vehicle maintenance, customer information, work completed etc. Process all invoicing and job costing upon project completion. Collection follow up calls. Customer account reviews.
- Customer Account Specialist at Sullivan Paving Co. Inc.
- Prep Cook/Line Cook at Epicurean Feast
- Financial Aid Advisor at Lincoln Technical Institue
- Administrative Assistant/Financial Aid Advisor at Branford Hall Career Institute
1 year at this Job